Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 23 of 23[ 890 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23

Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title

Stare into my eyes

That's irrelevant. One can be an atheist and believe in spirit channeling, or one can be religious and not believe in spirit channeling. Religion is not paranormality and vice versa, but the two are related.

By now with SoJ, I'd say it's difficult for Edgeworth to continue to deny the existence of spirit channeling. If anything, I always saw his comments in 3-5 as a defensive mechanism instilled in him due to his trauma. It's not simple to just "get over it", but I figure he actually does acknowledge its existence. And if he didn't before, he does now. Yet, he still questions whether or not it should be used, especially as admissible court testimony.

In any case, science has yet to explain how spirit channeling would work on a physical level. Perhaps it never will. 'cause it's metaphysical
Ever armed with trollswatters and defending Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth... as their supposed daughter.

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.

[Whip the cream!]

Spoiler: 6-2
Black isn't Manov Mistree's natural hair colour. He dyed it to look even more like Mr. Reus used to do. (I think it's quite the coincidence that a loyal fan of Reus just so happened to look eerily similar to him, so I'm trying to comfort myself by thinking that perhaps there was at least some striking difference, since the whole "looks almost exactly the same" ticks me off a tad.)

Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Ultimate Godot Fan

Spoiler:
A headcanon of mine is that Matt Engarde is dead, because in I2, Shelly has a new target.
:radio:
"The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over." -Godot, 2019.

Ultimate Godot Fan

A new headcanon I just came up with:

Spoiler: Turnabout for Tomorrow
The Phantom's Sniper was De Killer.

"The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over." -Godot, 2019.

Super dazzle-frazzle

Spoiler: SoJ, DD, AJ
Thalassa came from a conservative family. Her marriage to Jove Justice was a shotgunwedding. According to Brushel, they had only been married one year when Jove died, meaning Apollo could have been concieved shortly after the wedding, or shortly before it. From what we can see in the Divination Séance, Apollo was very little when Jove died, but not newborn-little. My headcanon is Thalassa was pregnant already when she got married, but not so far gone that it had started to show. According to Zak, she left the troupe after she got married, and didn't seem to have kept in touch with them. While she was gone, she carried out the pregnancy, had Apollo, then believed he had died in the fire along with Jove. She then returned to the troupe, obviously without a kid, and at some point after that got married to Zak and had Trucy. Zak never got to know about Apollo's existence or that she had ever been pregnant before having Trucy, we can assume Valant didn't either, it's unclear whether Magnifi knew about it or not. As for what she actually had planned to do, I see a few possibilities: either she was planning to tell Magnifi, Valant and Zak about Apollo when he'd gotten a little older, or she was going to keep staying away from them, and only returned because she felt she had no other option after having lost both her husband and, to her knowledge, her child. Or Jove was going to take care of Apollo and Thalassa do something else. When Phoenix spoke to Brushel, the latter said about Apollo that he had "slipped through the cracks", and was "another orphan, now". At least to me, the way he words it suggests giving Apollo up for adoption wasn't something that was meant to happen (just that before SoJ, it seemed like the most plausible explanation with the facts we knew by then).

The other thing is a headcanon bordering on "makes sense in hindsight" (and "harsher in hindsight"). In Dual Destinies there's the flashback where Clay is sad because his mother just passed away, and Apollo comforts him saying he understands how Clay feels because Apollo doesn't have a mother either. It always struck me as a little odd, seeing as from what we knew Apollo didn't have any parents at all, not just lacking a mother, but I assumed he said that because that was what Clay was sad about and their common ground, so he only mentioned not having a mother. Then in SoJ we learn he grew up with a father. In the flashback he doesn't look a lot older than on the photo we see of him, Nahyuta and Dhurke in SoJ, so it's possible he befriended Clay shortly after having moved to Japanifornia and that he was still waiting for Dhurke to take him back to Khura'in at that point.

(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

That last sentence is heartbreaking. :(
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Super dazzle-frazzle

When Klavier is drunk and/or high, his "German" accent becomes extremely un-subtle and fake, like using "ze" instead of "the" and so on. Nobody knows whether he does that to joke/mock himself or not.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Knexicon of LOLage

Worldwide Studio's mascot is actually Mrs.Monkey,who got divorced from Mr.Monkey as the rivalry between Worldwide and Global Studios intensified. This is why Edgeworth always confuses them.
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:

Stare into my eyes

The DGS April Fools trailer wasn't really for April Fools. It tells of a deep connection between the Wrights and dogs.
Ever armed with trollswatters and defending Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth... as their supposed daughter.

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.

Knexicon of LOLage

So Wright is secretly Missile? Makes sense to me
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Page 23 of 23 [ 890 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby