Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 1 of 50[ 1993 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50  Next

Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title

I will protect you....Fräulein

What is your most hated pairing? Ill give an example, Edgy Oldbag uhhh!Disgusting!
Thanks DarzieP for this sweet sig and avatar!!!!!
Gamertag:Gameplayer291
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title

ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!

Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!

This is going to be hard to keep civil and friendly... Unless all the pairings we come up with are absolutely and unquestionably absurd...

Hmmm... *picks out random names out of a hat* Igarashi Adrian ... I'll try again later.
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*

Custom Case Writer

I'm gonna be bold and respectfully say that I don't like Phoenix x Edgy.

Reason? When presented with a lot of the "subtext" some of the more insistent fans use to promote this pairing, I lol'd. It just isn't believable to me.
OTPs: Jake/Ema, Max/Regina, Phoenix/Maya, Laurice/Franzy

She knows she's hot...

Spoiler:
Enguard / Celeste

I don't think I need to say why...

:Zenny / Uramidn comes a close second though.
Proud Phoenix/Maya shipper! Image (props to LySs for the smiley!)

Am I your wild-type?

Ack / Maya Fey
.... Sorry I just never got into it. And I know their age difference may not be THAT wide, but she really acts younger than her age. I sometimes wish she would just grow up . And like one person said about another pairing..:
"When presented with a lot of the "subtext" some of the more insistent fans use to promote this pairing, I lol'd. It just isn't believable to me." D=

...and the next person who mentions Ack / Pearl being cute is gonne get a shooting... I don't think Nick is into little girls.. Or so I hope not. O.O

I'm going to be bold and pray I don't get shot for it but... I also never did understand or even got into
Adrian / Franziska ....

Edgeworth / Maya Fey is also something I don't know if I can ever see, either.. but that's just me. Even though I like my Edgeworth gay, I really doubt he'd be into girls like her. I think probably a Mia or a Franziska-kinda girl, but other than that... nah. XP

Last edited by Morinozuka Takashi on Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Phoenix in a jacket!

Franziska / Adrian I'm sorry, but I don't think it works. Please don't shoot me!
Urby made these. Thank you!
Go GyakutenMECHA!

Am I your wild-type?

Naruhodou A. Wrighto wrote:
Franziska / Adrian I'm sorry, but I don't think it works. Please don't shoot me!

You're not alone. O= *waves*

Phoenix in a jacket!

Phew!
Urby made these. Thank you!
Go GyakutenMECHA!

She knows she's hot...

I think it works. I just don't think it's necessarily the BEST or most realistic coupling for either of them. ^^;
Proud Phoenix/Maya shipper! Image (props to LySs for the smiley!)

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Got my eye on you, thread. :inspect:

I have to say the only pairing that I really dislike (outside of anything involving Pearl when she's 8!!!) is Karma/Miles. It's not the age difference or the semi-incest that really bugs me, it's just...I can't see Karma doing it.

Same with Karma/Gregory, I guess, though I can see why hate-shippers would gravitate towards it, so it doesn't bother me as much.
ImageImage

ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!

Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!

Yeah, I personally steer clear of yuri/yaoi pairings myself...
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*

[Watchin' you]

Agia Shock / Accordion head

OBVIOUS REASONS.

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

shoots anti-A/F-shippers

Okay, not really.

Not quite too fond of Phoenix/Maya but it doesn't REALLY bother me. Miles/Fran squicks me out, Miles/Karma squicks me out (Though interestingly enough, not as much as the previous one).
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)

Shoots Anti Phoenix/Maya shippers with an AK-47 (Only to follow suit with CFTF)

I do not like this thread. Not one bit. It's a good ground for a flame year. But if I must.

Any Yaoi pairing, but especially:

Nick / Edgeworth - Waaaay too popular for it's own good, considering it's just some subtext and "LOL, Opposites Attract!"

Maya Fey / Edgeworth - IMO, this is one-sided. Perhaps Edgeworth does have romantic feelings for Maya, but it sure as hell ain't mutual.

Any pairing involving: Morgan Redd White Acro - Because I hate their guts and wished they would die in a fire.

Now that I've offended fans of the afformentioned pairings, I'm out of here.
I yell "OBJECTION!" in the court sometimes!

Oooh boy, CI.

I mean, I know that there are at the very least, three extremely articulate fan(girl)s who can explain the basis for P/E politely and extremely persuasively.

But then again, there are others.

*fires up the FlameYear blimp*

Am I your wild-type?

I really don't see how "shooting" someone who feels the opposite of your pairing is amusing or civil in a thread like this... The thread itself is already going to offend people, so no need to make it worse than it already is. Becasue ya' know.... You really don't see me running around getting ready to shoot anti-Phoenix/Edgeworth fans. o_o *blink* *blink* Ah well. It's probably just me. *shrug*

Oh yeah, forgot one... I saw it in a Japanasese fanart but god... it scarred my eyes. GAWD.
Godot / Grossburg

And this one I forgot as well. o.o:
Wacky Edgy / Ema

Every Yaoi...
And since Phoenix/Edgeworth is the most popular...I guess I hate it the most

You only get what you give.

Morinozuka Takashi wrote:
Edgeworth / Maya Fey is also something I don't know if I can ever see, either.. but that's just me. Even though I like my Edgeworth gay, I really doubt he'd be into girls like her. I think probably a Mia or a Franziska-kinda girl, but other than that... nah. XP

...If I find one person that actually likes this couple aside from myself, i'll bake them cookies and be their best friend forever.

Hm. Least favorite?

Phoenix x Edgeworth I don't *hate* it, per se, but there's just so much fanfics and fanarts about it that it just bores me. -waits to get shot by yaoi fans-

Phoenix x Maya Fey Once again. Too brother-sister-ish. And I love Edgeworth x Maya Fey too much to ship them. And Phoenix x Young Mia

Uh... hmmm... Sal x Dee Vasquez is gross because that man shouldn't be allowed to have kids... one acne-drooling-1337 SP34K3R is anough....

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

I can't say I like really much of the pairings overall. I tend to like them if people got a good base for them, but since, well, 90% of the things hasn't, I don't like 90% of them. I tend to keep to the games.

Yes, I'm boring like that Butz

Built For The Kill

1. Image x Image

Yeah... I just heard someone who read my fanfic say that "Griff and Eddy look cute together", and I'm gonna have to say... NO FRIGGEN WAY. *End rant*

2. Phoenix x Maya Fey

No. That ship reminds me WAAAAY too much of me and my sisters when we're on good terms. I used to like it, sure, but I quickly grew out of this one when I realized how scarily archetypal it is. Besides, you all know that Phoenix x Ayame is canon!

And, no, I'm not afraid of "getting shot" through the internet, either. :P

3. Edgeworth x Franziska

It's too much like incest. I used to like that ship for around two days, but that semi-incestuous thing just made me grow out of it that much quicker.

4. Hobohodo x Older Ema

Other than the fact that I am an Odoroki x Older Ema fanboy, I have no other valid, unbiased reason as to why I do not like this ship. I just don't.

5. Mia Fey x Phoenix

Other than the fact that I am a Javado x Young Mia fanboy, I have no other valid, unbiased reason as to why I do not like this ship. I just don't. And Chihiro shouldn't have asked Naruhodou out on a date at the end of GS1 Case 1 in the first place! That damn infidel...

6. Von Karma x Edgeworth / Von Karma x Gregory

Same reason as Croik, oi.

That's about it, hmm.
I do not tolerate bullies. Good day.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

There will be no more shooting / threats of shooting.

There will be no BUT I LIKE THAT PAIRING / YOU ARE WRONG.

There will be no dickery in general.

The "hated character" thread has remained rather civil. There's no reason why "hated pairing" shouldn't. So come, post your opinion, maybe agree with someone else, and then leave. No good will come of debating someone else's personal preference here.
ImageImage

^

What the C-meister said. It's all in good fun here, people.

I DISLIKE MILES/PHOENIX, PHOENIX/MAYA, MAYA/MILES, MIA/PHOENIX, JAKE/EMA, GANT/KARMA, MIA/SOURYUU, YUUSAKU/MAREKA, GREGORY/KARMA, PEARL/CODY, ODOROKI/EMA, LANA/MIA, ADRIAN/FRANZISKA, AND FRANZISKA/MILES.

What now, HUH? HUH?!

Your fanfics will blot out the sun...!!

Then I will post in the shade!

(Note: The above post is not to be taken seriously on pain of... ducks. Matt Enduck.)

Ok, I lied when I said I'm out of here...

I also won't shoot anymore people who dislike a pairing I like, even if it is just a forum. [sarcastic comment]Besides, I ran out of ammo.[/sarcastic comment] However, I still think this thread is a powder keg waiting to go off. Since the thread title is rather negative (something you hate as opposed to something you like), it's obvious bad feelings are going to come from it. Someone is going to disagree and post why they disagree. Whether they resort to "NO, THERE ARE 72 ORIGINAL EPISODES OF STAR TREK YOU NERD, NOT 73" style arguments is all up to them.

@CFTF: I'd write Phoenix/Maya fics to block out the sun, but there is one small problem: The Simpsons already did it, except Mr. Burns used a giant device.

(Two South Park references in one post. Can you find them!?)
I yell "OBJECTION!" in the court sometimes!

Hmm... Your stupidity amuses me so....

Franziska / Adrian

The only reason I don't like this is because I'm a big Phoenix / Franziska fan...

Detective Gumshoe / Edgy

This just rubs me the wrong way, not to mention that Gumshoe has a crush on Maggey in JFA-1.
Image Image
:ack: :ka-whip: Firm supporter of the :franny: / :phoenix: pairing. :object: :whip:

Custom Case Writer

To add to my list...

Any and all GS4 pairings... since nobody has even played it yet and we have no idea what the characters are like! XD

I'm the type to play a game, see where the canon falls, and THEN mess around with the characters.

Ace Speller

Edgy X Maya Fey

it's either Phoenix X Maya Fey or Phoenix x Edgy

~ a lurker at heart

Editted because I think this post was too vague and crappy. May edit some more to add on the list.

:phoenix: x :maya: - I tried to like it, but now I just can't. I can only see it as a sibling relationship and a best friend kind of thing. Even Pearl failed me to ship it. :[ Ah..well.

:edgeworth: x :gumshoe: - I tried to like this too, but I just can't see it either. I only see Gumshoe as Edgey's lackey or just a loyal partner. ;_;

:edgeworth: x :franny: - Same thing with the Nick x Maya issue except they aren't really friends.

:ack: x :franny: - I don't see this happening at all.

Spoiler: GS3 Spoilers
:ack: x :godot: - Because of the plotline of GS3, really. It doesn't make sense for them to be in that kind of relationship at all. Maybe if GS3 was different, I would accept it.. but then it would screw up other storylines and make it seem the relationship of :javado: x :youngmia: to be just a sick joke.

Blargh, I feel a bit bad for disliking these pairings.

~Aurezai

Last edited by Aurezai on Mon May 28, 2007 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

~We will become one~

Location: ~I am here, I can definitely feel you, we are here in the same sunny spot~

Taser x Damon

And anyone with pearl except Cody.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Riku wrote:
To add to my list...

Any and all GS4 pairings... since nobody has even played it yet and we have no idea what the characters are like! XD

I'm the type to play a game, see where the canon falls, and THEN mess around with the characters.

I'm back to add some WORD to this one.

I was just on a Japanese site the other night that had a mini comic of Kihihito and Kyouya exchanging birthday presents or something. We don't even know yet if they even LIKE each other. Yes, they're pretty, and they'll get shipped no matter what relationship they end up sharing in game. But you could at least wait to see if it's Fluffy!Incest or Rival!Incest or what have you. Shipping a game you haven't even played yet is kind of like saying "I don't really care what they're like".

And that's just not how I roll. Odoroki
ImageImage

Custom Case Writer

Croik wrote:
I was just on a Japanese site the other night that had a mini comic of Kihihito and Kyouya exchanging birthday presents or something. We don't even know yet if they even LIKE each other. Yes, they're pretty, and they'll get shipped no matter what relationship they end up sharing in game. But you could at least wait to see if it's Fluffy!Incest or Rival!Incest or what have you. Shipping a game you haven't even played yet is kind of like saying "I don't really care what they're like".

Agreed. It's just as bad as plagiarism Dr. Grey

What you're doing is taking a pretty character, and slapping a personality YOU'VE CREATED on it. Seems to be a common occurance in the mid-teen fanfic crowd, sadly. Some "fans" even do it with characters in released games. But then, I don't think there are many people out there that like the OOC scene, at least not when the author tries to pretend it isn't OOC.

Hi

I kinda hate all pairings :| Except Yuusakux Mareka but that's a legitimate couple so. (And other legitimate couples, like Regina/Max I guess is okay)

But uh, most of all I hate Phoenixx Edgeworth

You only get what you give.

Riku wrote:
Croik wrote:

Agreed. It's just as bad as plagiarism Dr. Grey

What you're doing is taking a pretty character, and slapping a personality YOU'VE CREATED on it. Seems to be a common occurance in the mid-teen fanfic crowd, sadly. Some "fans" even do it with characters in released games. But then, I don't think there are many people out there that like the OOC scene, at least not when the author tries to pretend it isn't OOC.

I AGREE. Wait till the game comes out until you write your fanfics.
Well, we get a bit of an idea of Kihihito's personality from the demo, but we have no idea how Kyouya acts, and we have no idea what kind of relationship they have. -nodnod-

That kid nobody likes.

But hearsay is so much FUN...

Joining the not-so-small crowd of disliking Phoenix x Maya Fey

I really like both characters, but comparing to Mia, Pearl and even Ema, talking to Maya
during the investigation/in court isn't helping much. Usually gives me the "I dunno, totally
out of ideas" type of answers while giving off expressions usually remind me of a pre-teen
boy rather than 18-yr-old girl. This stops me from raising her to that love interest status.

Sadly I can take all other crack ships without a problem Edgy

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

CantFaketheFunk wrote:
Your fanfics will blot out the sun...!!

Then I will post in the shade!

(Note: The above post is not to be taken seriously on pain of... ducks. Matt Enduck.)

You Aeus' text stealer Will Powers

I will protect you....Fräulein

Man.... People are arguing a LOT in this topic. I didn't know that this would happen.
Thanks DarzieP for this sweet sig and avatar!!!!!
Gamertag:Gameplayer291

Maya Fey X Nick
ImageImageImageImage

Am I your wild-type?

I have a feeling I won't like these pairings very much when GS3 comes around, either... But that's just me. *shrug* o_o

Ack / Chimani ..(..good thing it was only back then...)

Nick / Ayame

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

Morgan / Damon THE MATCH MADE IN HEEEEELLLLLL!!!!

No not really

Larry /every other supermodel he's with!
fuck

Science: It's cuter than ever

Nick x Edgeworth *SHOT* Okay, I admit I liked this the first playthrough. And I liked it the first time I saw it in the fandom. And then I saw it in the fandom more. And more. And more. And then I tried to search out pairings I DID like and couldn't find anything but this pairing *twitch* So that brought me down to neutral status with it. And then I played the second game and...I dunno. I just REALLY find this pairing boring. Not to mention overrated. </rant>

Ack x Franziska Double yew tee eff? Is there any logic behind this pairing besides her keeping the card at the end? And I don't even think that had anything to do with Phoenix, just Franny promising to herself that she'd move on. I find no evidence they don't hate each other, so a pairing just seems weird to me o.0;

Von Karma x Either of the Edgeworths. No. Just. No.

Sal x Anyone Huhwhat.
Wendy Oldbag x Anyone Doublehuhwhat.

Larry x All of his model girlfriends: Poor Larry Dx

Hmm...other than that I like most pairings that aren't COMPLETELEY random =o I'll usually accept even the slightest bit of possible crack as an amusing pairing.

As a side note...please no hostility on this thread ^^; I'd hate to see this turn into a flame war.
Page 1 of 50 [ 1993 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby