Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 1 of 42[ 1657 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42  Next
 


Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

俺の黄金の魔女

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:36 am

Posts: 730

ATTENTION PEOPLE THAT ARE UPSET BY THE TOPIC'S TITLE:

Short version: This is a general m/m thread. Get over it.

Long version: Depending on my mood, I might be willing to debate Edgeworth's sexuality--really, the argument has been rehashed so often it's kind of lost what little spark it had to begin with--and I don't mind well thought out posts contrary to the thread's title. I think they provide discussion and keep a thread from stagnating.

HOWEVER. If your only purpose is to come into the thread and go "d00d, he's not gaaaaay, u dumbasses!" then please shut your trap and post it where someone cares, like your livejournal. I don't really care if Edgeworth is the straightest guy that ever banged a chick in your head--this thread is gayland, and that's final.




I figured this was a good name for a yaoi thread. :yogi:

Prompted by the fact that I cannot stop watching THIS. The comments are killing me.

login: pwcourtrecords@gmail.com
password: lolphoenixwright
Image


Last edited by musouka on Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title

Smooth operator

Gender: Male

Location: idk

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:21 pm

Posts: 996

I'm not sure if Edgey's gay or not but then again I could never tell a gay guy from a straight guy. Unless it was blatantly obvious.

BTW on that site where do you click?
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

俺の黄金の魔女

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:36 am

Posts: 730

Oh, you have to log in.

Let me make a public account really quick.
Image
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Make Kurain Great Again!

Gender: Male

Location: The Shadow Realm

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:37 pm

Posts: 1320

:edgeworth: I'm not gay, I'm just EXTREMELY metrosexual!

:nick: That's what they all say...

By the way, what is that?
I yell "OBJECTION!" in the court sometimes!
Image
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

俺の黄金の魔女

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:36 am

Posts: 730

Chinese Infantry wrote:
By the way, what is that?


It's a Gyakuten Saiban NaruMitsu MAD. I don't know the first song, but I know the second is the hilariously overwrought Aquarion opening--in mostly English. On Nico Nico Video, one of the more unique aspect is that the user comments are timed and scroll along with the video. This is especially obvious when the chorus builds into "aishiteru" and the screen FILLS with tons of scrolling "aishiteruuuuuuuuuuuuuu".
Image
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Desert rose, why do you live alone?

Gender: Male

Location: Fife, WA

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:13 pm

Posts: 858

Just cuz Edgey wears frilly clothes doesn't mean he's gay. >_>

He's got class.
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Idol of Polar Bears

Gender: Male

Location: Norcal

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm

Posts: 4342

^ Word.

musouka wrote:
I figured this was a good name for a yaoi thread. :yogi:

Prompted by the fact that I cannot stop watching THIS. The comments are killing me.

login: mailto:pwcourtrecords@gmail.com
password: lolphoenixwright


I'm assuming that isn't your username/password account for this board.
Image
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Desert rose, why do you live alone?

Gender: Male

Location: Fife, WA

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:13 pm

Posts: 858

OH SNAP
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

俺の黄金の魔女

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:36 am

Posts: 730

mario2000 wrote:
Just cuz Edgey wears frilly clothes doesn't mean he's gay. >_>


Of course that doesn't make him gay. It's the frilly clothes and tea that makes him gay!

Seriously, though. As I've said elsewhere, I've never seen anything that has dissuaded me of the notion that Miles Edgeworth is 100% gay.
Image
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Desert rose, why do you live alone?

Gender: Male

Location: Fife, WA

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:13 pm

Posts: 858

Maybe Capcom will give us a canon answer in GS5.
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Hey, pal!

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:04 pm

Posts: 183

musouka wrote:
mario2000 wrote:
Just cuz Edgey wears frilly clothes doesn't mean he's gay. >_>


Of course that doesn't make him gay. It's the frilly clothes and tea that makes him gay!

Seriously, though. As I've said elsewhere, I've never seen anything that has dissuaded me of the notion that Miles Edgeworth is 100% gay.


You might as well go with the standard then. I believe the highest number I've seen claimed is 10% of the population, while 5% is considered more reasonable.

So... 10% of Edgeworth is gay, due to lack of any evidence whatsoever.

now... WHERE that 10% is, is arguable. Personally, I think he migrated it all into the Cravat.
Image
Siggy by Vickinator. Who is amazing
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

raging klavier crush

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:42 am

Posts: 216

I really, really don't want to know how much time I've spent rewatching that video and cracking up at all of the comments. The answer would probably horrify me.
Image
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:26 pm

Posts: 135

He's not gay, just because the fact that Capcom won't make him gay.

Five bucks he's gonna get a girlfriend and something horrible happens to her. (Which makes a case)
ImageImageImage
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

~There's Some Sorrow In Every Life~

Gender: Female

Location: Bri-stol

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:14 pm

Posts: 2264

Edgeworth and a girl? Nope, dont see it ^__^
Edgeworth just gives a gay vibe (I have a gay sense). It's the way he acts, dresses and thinks all combined into one. I mean obviously he's the seme, he's too quiet and had a hard past (as most seme's do).
I think he may have a crush on Phoenix which was replaced by feelings for Gumshoe. Phoenix, though crushed by this, moved on to Maya (because he's still confused over his sexuality). Gumshoe is oblivious to Edgeworth's pation for him and so he just carried on as he would normally.

:o i just thought up a whole story O_O; I'll shut up now!
Image
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:38 am

Posts: 10

What?! Edgeworth is the manliest man in the world!
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

Gender: Male

Location: NC, NJ, MN

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am

Posts: 2501

That site disturbs me so damn much.
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title

Is Incognito.

Gender: Male

Location: The Frozen Canadian Courtroom

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:44 pm

Posts: 74

mario2000 wrote:
Just cuz Edgey wears frilly clothes doesn't mean he's gay. >_>

He's got class.

Ditto.

My grandfather is an old fashioned english gentleman who wears a cravat and drinks tea, is HE gay?

I'm not sure myself, he did have a wife and all. :yuusaku:
What good is tommorrow if there is no today?
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

~ a lurker at heart

Gender: Female

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:04 am

Posts: 155

Can't watch the video, even with the username and password, unless you're making a public account later...?

Darn it, I really wanted to laugh. :(
~Aurezai
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

(/o3o)/ ♥ \(ovo\)

Gender: Female

Location: Stalking Matt. :3

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:37 pm

Posts: 228

This is what I'm picturing in my mind...

Random Girl: I love you so much, so will you be my boyfriend?
Edgey: ...I'm not looking for a relationship with a female... I'm far too busy all the time. Sorry.


However, canonly, we do not know whether he is actually gay or not (or even bi -shot-).

But that doesn't mean that the fan girls/boys can't fantisize. :3
Image
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

俺の黄金の魔女

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:36 am

Posts: 730

Let's face look at the "facts", people. There's just as much evidence for Edgeworth being gay as there is Adrian being a lesbian, and you don't hear people complaining about that. :sal:

MINOR GS3 SPOILERS FOLLOW

Against:
- Has never actually outright said "I LIKE BUTTSEX".
- Doesn't seem to hate women.

For:
- All his closest relationships are men, like Adrian's are to women. He doesn't dislike women--he's obviously terribly fond of Maya, loves Franziska, and is protective of his witnesses--but he never has a reaction to them like Phoenix does, where they throw him for a loop for a second because he's attracted to them.
- Expanding on the above: he's polite to women, but there's never any sense he finds any of them attractive. He'll use their looks to provoke a certain reaction in the courtroom, but he's always disconnected from it himself. This is clear in the way he treats Chinami in 3-4, as compared to Payne and the judge--who are obviously genuinely smitten.
- When Larry asks him point blank if he finds a girl "cute", Edgeworth pauses and changes the subject...
- ...yet keeps prying into Phoenix's previous relationship.
- The only woman who was possibly a slightly viable love interest for him was A) clearly defined as his sister, and B) the idea of a romantic relationship was killed in the infamous airport scene.
- You really need to hear him talk about Phoenix in 3-5. Gay gay gay gay gaaaay.

You can speculate that he had a girlfriend at one point, but there's much less of a canon basis for that than there is he's gay. Think of it this way: Adrian tried to commit suicide for a women, Edgeworth came back from the dead for a man.
Image
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Fabu♥

Gender: Female

Location: Concrete jungle where dreams are made of

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:18 pm

Posts: 807

Aww...looks like Oldbag has no chance then huh? *shot*
ImageImage
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

Gender: Male

Location: NC, NJ, MN

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am

Posts: 2501

Nope.

Edgey loves Nick.
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

~We will become one~

Gender: Male

Location: ~I am here, I can definitely feel you, we are here in the same sunny spot~

Rank: Donor

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:17 am

Posts: 1851

Edgey likes no one.

Save MySpace.
Image
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

e × e = e²

Gender: Male

Location: God Less America

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 8:17 pm

Posts: 2289

Jibo wrote:
Edgey likes no one.
Save MySpace.

QFT. Edgeworth is an island. A sexy island.

My personal opinion, based on the first two games, is that he considers Phoenix to be a great rival or figure in his life/career, and considering that it was with him as a defense attorney he's experienced some pivotal moments it would only be natural he would have to keep close tabs on this Mr. Wright. Edgeworth was and always has been a ruthless, calculating prosecutor who treats the courtroom as a battlefield, and intel on his opposition is very valuable. While he may have readjusted his moral compass in GS2, he also clearly states that he will be moving forward with his career (i.e. his life). For Edgeworth there is nothing else aside from prosecution (and that's why his "death" was so severe, when he had to question his career and his life up to that point).

I'm curious as to whether Phoenix might be gay for Edgeworth, though. But Nick always seemed the more sentimental of the two anyhow.

Now that musouka mentions it, I'm more eager to play GS3 and see more of Mmmiles. :sassy:
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Scotland

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:12 pm

Posts: 529

lol I want to play GS3 even more now. xD

My personal veiw is, since they never bother to give some of charcters a prefeance. I lable them "bi" possibaly with a a bigger lean towards a certain gender.

xD My veiws are thus, flexibal.

...

Though I think Edgy leans towards men a bit more.

And Adrien woman.

:keiko:

@MoronSonOfBoron: That's a good theory too (and yes, he is one damn sexy island). and with Nick it's plausable, but he has always struck me as overly sentimental. He seems to easily get attached to people around him. Hence why he's dragged round by alot of his friends... I think. Not that that's a bad thing mind. :phoenix:
Image

Gimme a hollar for random chat anytime (PMs booshtard. 8D)
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

HOBO WITH A SHOTGUN

Gender: Female

Location: De'Killer Mansion

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 1:30 am

Posts: 371

mario2000 wrote:
Just cuz Edgey wears frilly clothes doesn't mean he's gay. >_>

He's got class.


DeKiller has class.
Von Karma has class.
Godot has class.

Edgey is either the fashion victem of the decade or hard gay!
http://sasoriza-chan.deviantart.com/
*bring your eye bleach*
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title

Set made by Bolt_Storm. Shanks.

Gender: None specified

Location: Ireland.

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:44 am

Posts: 92

Not really, no.

Give the poor guy some space please. :larry:
Image
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

「エメラルドスプラッシュ」

Gender: Female

Location: My feet may be in Iowa, but my heart's in Shikoku

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:26 pm

Posts: 2668

musouka wrote:
- You really need to hear him talk about Phoenix in 3-5. Gay gay gay gay gaaaay.

That's all the proof I need right there! :edgy: I'm really cracking up.

...Well, I could see him being gay, but of course that's probably a subject Capcom will never touch... And they'll just keep leaving ambiguous hints forever.
Image
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:57 pm

Posts: 219

Feh, he's gay. It's not just the dress sense or the scenes with Phoenix, it's his whole attitude. He's cocksure of himself and can charm any woman (Oldbag *snarf*), yet also handle them (as in Oldbag temper tantrums etc), however he's very detached from them. That I interpret as him being certain of his sexuality and being aloof from feminine wiles as a result. As for Phoenix - there's a lot of slash pairings I disagree with where the two guys are more like sidekicks than gay for each other (Gene Hunt and Sam Tyler in Life on Mars for example - so much slashing of those two but it's not a slash dynamic between them IMO) - but Edgeworth and Phoenix really do have the gay dynamic XD It's the awkwardness they have around each other that makes it most apparent I think.

That's my tuppenceworth anyway.

Oh yeah, and what is with all those fics where Edgeworth is uke? So not in fitting with his personality and how he handles people, in my humble opinion. I avoid those fics ><;
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

「エメラルドスプラッシュ」

Gender: Female

Location: My feet may be in Iowa, but my heart's in Shikoku

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:26 pm

Posts: 2668

I don't really like the built-up concept of seme and uke any way, but that's another story...

You're absolutely right, he does have that feeling about him. But I don't think we'll ever get anything concrete, unfortunately.
Image
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

e × e = e²

Gender: Male

Location: God Less America

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 8:17 pm

Posts: 2289

madmazda86 wrote:
He's cocksure of himself and can charm any woman (Oldbag *snarf*), yet also handle them (as in Oldbag temper tantrums etc), however he's very detached from them. That I interpret as him being certain of his sexuality and being aloof from feminine wiles as a result.

See, here is my biggest argument that Miles isn't gay... because you just described me, and I'm only personally attracted to women. XD
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

俺の黄金の魔女

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:36 am

Posts: 730

MoronSonOfBoron wrote:
My personal opinion, based on the first two games, is that he considers Phoenix to be a great rival or figure in his life/career, and considering that it was with him as a defense attorney he's experienced some pivotal moments it would only be natural he would have to keep close tabs on this Mr. Wright.


Are you saying that Edgeworth came back in 2-4 because of intel on Phoenix? (Please correct me if I'm misunderstanding) I'm not quite sure how that came across to you, since there's a huge long speech at the end where Edgeworth waxes poetic about how much he trusts Phoenix, and in 3-5
Spoiler: minor 3-5 spoiler
he only agrees to take Ayame's case--after chartering a jet to get to Phoenix while he's in the hospital--if she "eases Phoenix's pain" and tells him the truth. He has NO reason to leave his current work (aside from Phoenix), something he thinks quite fequently when dealing with Larry


MoronSonOfBoron wrote:
See, here is my biggest argument that Miles isn't gay... because you just described me, and I'm only personally attracted to women. XD


But you're not Edgeworth... :keiko:
Image
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

raging klavier crush

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:42 am

Posts: 216

MoronSonOfBoron wrote:
My personal opinion, based on the first two games, is that he considers Phoenix to be a great rival or figure in his life/career, and considering that it was with him as a defense attorney he's experienced some pivotal moments it would only be natural he would have to keep close tabs on this Mr. Wright.


I have issues with the "rival" label in general--I certainly don't think Edgeworth, as he's been developed, particularly cares about "beating" Phoenix or "surpassing" him or the things I usually associate with a rivalry--but even given that, that's far from all Phoenix is to him. He also thinks of him as his savior and as an incredibly important friend. The reasons he came back for Phoenix's sake in GS3 certainly had nothing to do with "keeping tabs" on him as a rival.

Quote:
Edgeworth was and always has been a ruthless, calculating prosecutor who treats the courtroom as a battlefield, and intel on his opposition is very valuable.


Even after JfA, when he openly shoots down this kind of thinking to Franziska? Edgeworth has never referred to the courtroom as a "battlefield" anyway--that's all his sister. Garden of judgment (lololololol), sure. A means to punish himself, sure. But not as a battlefield.

Quote:
While he may have readjusted his moral compass in GS2, he also clearly states that he will be moving forward with his career (i.e. his life). For Edgeworth there is nothing else aside from prosecution


Shipping aside, this is flat out not true, especially with the connotation you give it. GS3 shows this, when he
Spoiler: GS3-5
flies in from another country and poses as a defense attorney for the sake of his "irreplaceable friend"
and in JfA itself, when he throws a murder case for a friend's sake.

Quote:
(and that's why his "death" was so severe, when he had to question his career and his life up to that point).


And when he manages to come back "from the dead", he lays all of the credit, with a fair amount of gushing praise, at Phoenix's feet.
Image
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:26 pm

Posts: 135

I'm only halfway through JFA.

Thanks for ruining a good small chunk of the game.

:sadshoe:
ImageImageImage
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

俺の黄金の魔女

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:36 am

Posts: 730

Iced wrote:
I'm only halfway through JFA.

Thanks for ruining a good small chunk of the game.

:sadshoe:


It's been out for months, the board's policy says we don't have to cut for spoilers for it any more. If you didn't want to be spoiled, this was not the place to be. Though I'm sorry you've been spoiled.
Image
They Were Just DrunkTopic%20Title
User avatar

Sensitive Witness

Gender: Male

Location: Guisborough, UK

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:43 pm

Posts: 41

Well, in the yaoi comic made by Studio Kawaii, they were only drunk, so I guess the beer is decisive evidence.
Apollo Prejudice: Ace Attorney is finally complete!
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=1743834175956432442&hl=en-GB
Click on the link to view and somebody please put this on YouTube!
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title

Gender: Female

Location: High Prosecutor's Office, Room 1202

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:11 pm

Posts: 83

I can't see the video. :udgy:

Sai-Chan wrote:
This is what I'm picturing in my mind...

Random Girl: I love you so much, so will you be my boyfriend?
Edgey: ...I'm not looking for a relationship with a female... I'm far too busy all the time. Sorry.

I can soooo imagine him saying that! XDD

HyperSomnia wrote:
Edgey is either the fashion victem of the decade or hard gay!

ROFL!! Hard gay! :edgy:

I hate to admit it, but Edgey sure seems to be gay. Atleast he's very metrosexual. Though, I can still imagine him with woman... Maybe he's bi?

Oh and, Edgey is seme. Period. :gant:


Last edited by Twilightz on Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Make Kurain Great Again!

Gender: Male

Location: The Shadow Realm

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:37 pm

Posts: 1320

Enough of the chatting shit. We need some fuggin' pictures...like that other topic....
I yell "OBJECTION!" in the court sometimes!
Image
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title

Set made by Bolt_Storm. Shanks.

Gender: None specified

Location: Ireland.

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:44 am

Posts: 92

:objection:

musouka wrote:
But you're not Edgeworth... :keiko:
Nor are you, actually. Or male, from what I hear.

musouka wrote:
Of course that doesn't make him gay. It's the frilly clothes and tea that makes him gay!
It didn't make Britain gay. Nor Manfred Von Karma.

I mean, he had a daughter and thus, had a wife (no way in hell would he settle for adoption in terms of the perfect successor; he only took Edgeworth in to eventually take the perfect revenge). There isn't more proof needed than that.

Quote:
And when he manages to come back "from the dead", he lays all of the credit, with a fair amount of gushing praise, at Phoenix's feet.
Wouldn't you do the same in his shoes?

And he didn't "gush praise" at Phoenix from what I recall, so much as he thanked him for what he did; not exactly what I call grounds for homosexuality, even if he did it overemotionally. Again, who here wouldn't feel the need to express gratitude for that?
Image
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

Gender: Male

Location: NC, NJ, MN

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am

Posts: 2501

You are AWARE that Musouka was being facetious re: the frilly clothes and tea, right?
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
Page 1 of 42 [ 1657 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Magpie [Spider] and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO