Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 39 of 42[ 1657 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title

Hey Afoolisafoolisafool, your harassing people who support the notion that Edgeworth is homosexual. NOT COOL.

I came here stating the same things as you but, it turned south pretty quick.

I also pointed out that people shouldn't state opinions as fact (like you are doing).

I'm not against the notion that Miles might like guys, just don't tell me it's true until I hear from the developers.
You don't need a reason to help people. -Zidane Tribal

Afoolisafoolisafool wrote:
5. Do those eyes look gay to you?!?!?!??!

Ok what the fuck.
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

earthlings on fire

HumbleClutter wrote:

Lovely contradiction you have there. You 'know' it's canon, then you say no pairing is canon. Did you mean to say something different? If so, please clarify.

Yeah, I did word that wrong. Thanks. I fixed it.

HumbleClutter wrote:
Folk's need to read my posts more carefully, I'm not against you. I'm against those who state their opinion as LAW.

I think I see where you're coming from now. And even those who believe it are fine with me, but when people start bashing others because they do not like a pairing, that's wrong. We're all good here? XD
ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow

Escaped Asylum Inmate

*cautiously peeks her head out* Is it safe to come out? Are you all done tearing me a new one? *sigh* I did say that it was just my personal interpretation...

*sighs again* I think we're beginning to take all this much too seriously. C'mon, shipping and over-analyzing is supposed to be for fun. We need to lighten up a bit.

So....

WHAT ARE YOUR GUYS' THOUGHTS ON A MANFRED/GANT/JUDGE GAY THREESOME? :snackood:

Yes, that is the only thing I can think of to change the subject. And no, I don't ship it, but it was the most ricidulous one I could come up with (dare you all to come up with a better crack gay shipping :larry2:)

*crawls into a hole*

earthlings on fire

zara2148 wrote:

(dare you all to come up with a better crack gay shipping :larry2:)

Kudo/Sahwit/Meekins.

:D
ImageImageImage

Escaped Asylum Inmate

Cravat of Doom wrote:
zara2148 wrote:

(dare you all to come up with a better crack gay shipping :larry2:)

Kudo/Sahwit/Meekins.

:D

I concede! A winner is you!

The cape is self-fluttering

zara2148 wrote:
WHAT ARE YOUR GUYS' THOUGHTS ON A MANFRED/GANT/JUDGE GAY THREESOME? :snackood:

Mmm, hot crusty old man buttsex.

Quote:
Yes, that is the only thing I can think of to change the subject. And no, I don't ship it, but it was the most ricidulous one I could come up with (dare you all to come up with a better crack gay shipping :larry2:)

*crawls into a hole*

Hotti/Trilo/Cody

Good Matt/Evil Matt/Missile

Penis/Vagina (A lesbian foursome. Go here, here, and here for the reference)

But that's getting a bit off topic, so here's a simple crack gay shipping:

Edgeworth/Shoe - One way Edgeworth can be gay but still get some pussy. Everybody wins!
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Hey, pal!!!

Ummm.. I'm sorry about what I said its just... as a fangirl of Edgey, It sometimes feels like someone hit my heart with a hammer when I read doujinishi (? Spelling?) with edgeworth in it.

And i was hungry :sadshoe:
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/8RDo_G6LDGs/0.jpg
Yeah.... probably the hand to butt thing....

Afoolisafoolisafool wrote:
Ummm.. I'm sorry about what I said its just... as a fangirl of Edgey, It sometimes feels like someone hit my heart with a hammer when I read doujinishi (? Spelling?) with edgeworth in it.

And i was hungry :sadshoe:

Just be careful and think before you post.

If you don't like reading those things involving Edgeworth, then find something else to read or make your own. :edgy:

PS: I've become a defender of this thread now. (Though I still have my opinions)

Escaped Asylum Inmate

On a slightly more serious note... I was replaying 3-2 when I read the part where Maya told Gummy and Nick to kiss and make up... and it got my mind thinking about the possibility of Gumshoe/Phoenix. My first thought was screw Edgeworth, this is my new OTP there's no way in hell it'd happen. But what kind of couple do you they'd make if it did? Personally, I'd think they'd be kind of cute together and the sex would be amazing.

Sure it's crazy, but it's a pairing no one ever seems to consider (even though it could be just as plausible as E/G or P/E). I certainly don't think I've seen it mentioned here in almost forty pages of posts, though I could be wrong. And I'd welcome some feedback on it.

HumbleClutter wrote:
PS: I've become a defender of this thread now. (Though I still have my opinions)

YAY! Welcome aboard. *hugs*

earthlings on fire

Wow, I can't believe I've never thought of that pairing before. It would make sense to think of it, like how you mentioned E/G and P/E but I just never considered it! XD

I need fanart now :keiko:
ImageImageImage

zara2148 wrote:
HumbleClutter wrote:

YAY! Welcome aboard. *hugs*

When I say defender, I'm referring to keeping things civil here because I know people want to start a fight over subjective interpretations.

In the event we find out Edgeworth's sexuality, it wouldn't change my opinion of him. He's very professional and keeps things to himself, except with his most trusted friends. Miles wouldn't make a big deal out of it or exploit it like Ellen Degeneris. :jazzedgy:

earthlings on fire

HumbleClutter wrote:
In the event we find out Edgeworth's sexuality, it wouldn't change my opinion of him.

Capcom is a really sneaky company and while they're going to drop tons of hints about things that may or may not mean something, they will never come out (no pun intended XD) and say that "Edgeworth is gay"/"Edgeworth is straight". I think the closest thing we'd ever get is something along the lines of "Edgeworth does not really understand the whole concept of being in a relationship" which would point to him being asexual, and I doubt anyone would get too angry over that because it still doesn't get in the way of pairings all that much. The writers understand that each member of the fandom has his or her own idea of things that are not revealed and so it's left open.
Quote:
or exploit it like Ellen Degeneris. :jazzedgy:

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by that. She exploits it?
ImageImageImage

Cravat of Doom wrote:
HumbleClutter wrote:
In the event we find out Edgeworth's sexuality, it wouldn't change my opinion of him.

Capcom is a really sneaky company and while they're going to drop tons of hints about things that may or may not mean something, they will never come out (no pun intended XD) and say that "Edgeworth is gay"/"Edgeworth is straight". I think the closest thing we'd ever get is something along the lines of "Edgeworth does not really understand the whole concept of being in a relationship" which would point to him being asexual, and I doubt anyone would get too angry over that because it still doesn't get in the way of pairings all that much. The writers understand that each member of the fandom has his or her own idea of things that are not revealed and so it's left open.
Quote:
or exploit it like Ellen Degeneris. :jazzedgy:

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by that. She exploits it?

Didn't mean to state we'd find out what he's in to. Only to show the possibility and how I wouldn't care if it happened.

And the Ellen thing, it's just a mean joke. :karma:

zydrate comes in a little glass vial~

[quote="musouka"]
I don't really care if Edgeworth is the straightest guy that ever banged a chick in your head

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA Ha hahahaha ha.
I'm sorry I simply can't picture Edgeworth with a girl. just. NO
He'd probably be as awkward as hell :wacky-edgy:
Nah, I can only see him with another guy. *Cough Feenie Cough*

Silvi<3

Nah, I think he's just to busy to be in a relationship it doesn't make him gay. The clothes he wears doesn't make him gay either. Plus, you can't blame him for rejecting Oldbag..

Foolish Fool

I definitely don't think he's gay....I think he's the type of guy who's so focused on his profession that he doesn't have time for relationships of any kind. Also, as handsome as Edgey is, his personality needs work. I bet he turns women off with how cold he is.

FranziskaFan wrote:
Also, as handsome as Edgey is, his personality needs work. I bet he turns women off with how cold he is.

:Bikini: and :wendy: would disagree with you on that there.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Komikero

Adrian in black wrote:
FranziskaFan wrote:
Also, as handsome as Edgey is, his personality needs work. I bet he turns women off with how cold he is.

Yes, but I always thought those two were isolated, "special" cases. That doesn't stop EdgeyBag from being my Crack OTP.

On-topic: I just think Edgey's asexual, and far too busy with his work to find time for relationships. It's mostly just the fangirls' fantasies and misinterpretation of his suit color (it's maroon, not pink / magenta) and in-game dialogue that brought life to the notion that Edgey's gay.

I'm a professional comic artist and illustrator. Click on the above logo to visit my official website.

LightningfistCal wrote:
Adrian in black wrote:
FranziskaFan wrote:

Yes, but I always thought those two were isolated, "special" cases. That doesn't stop EdgeyBag from being my Crack OTP.

In that case, add Lauren and Rhoda to the list as well. And :ema: to some degree.

We don't really get a large sample of normal women to work with. Off the top of my head, Dee Vasquez, Lotta Hart, Angel Starr, Calisto Yew are examples of women who have clashed with Edgeworth in some way. But out of all those, only Dee Vasquez seems to have done so based on his personality..and just because she's the type of person to rub people the wrong way. But every other female who has interacted with Edgeworth seems to get along with him just fine. (But I haven't played AAI2, so I can't say anything on that.)

Quote:
On-topic: I just think Edgey's asexual, and far too busy with his work to find time for relationships. It's mostly just the fangirls' fantasies and misinterpretation of his suit color (it's maroon, not pink / magenta) and in-game dialogue that brought life to the notion that Edgey's gay.

Yeah, and even in AAI, he uses the term "wine-red" to describe his suit :-P

...NAILED IT

Coffee Enthusiast

I'm under the impression that he's actually a mannequin and has no sexual preferences, nor any libido.

If he'd touch himself once in a while, he would.

Spoiler: Many things Edgeworth is, but mannequin he is not

...NAILED IT

Komikero

Adrian in black wrote:
Many things Edgeworth is, but mannequin he is not

I'm a professional comic artist and illustrator. Click on the above logo to visit my official website.

LightningfistCal wrote:
Adrian in black wrote:
Many things Edgeworth is, but mannequin he is not

I'm afraid I don't understand.

...NAILED IT

Komikero

Adrian in black wrote:

Just pointing out that what you said about Edgeworth not being a mannequin is false, since there is in fact an existing mannequin of Edgeworth.

Gettin' Old!

LightningfistCal wrote:
Adrian in black wrote:

Just pointing out that what you said about Edgeworth not being a mannequin is false, since there is in fact an existing mannequin of Edgeworth.

HA!

Also that's a perfectly natural trouser crease happens all the time on fancy suits when sitting.
Take off the Yaoi-goggles.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

LightningfistCal wrote:
Adrian in black wrote:

Then you should have said that.

Or posted a picture link that works.

Anyway, all that proves is that there is a mannequin sculpted in Edgeworth's likeness. It does not prove that Edgeworth the man himself is a mannequin.

...NAILED IT

Komikero

Adrian in black wrote:
Then you should have said that.

Or posted a picture link that works.

Anyway, all that proves is that there is a mannequin sculpted in Edgeworth's likeness. It does not prove that Edgeworth the man himself is a mannequin.

Better? :/

And of course I'm not saying Edgeworth himself is a mannequin. Sheesh. But in any case this is getting off-topic. For the thread's sake, I'll just stand my my previous statement that Edgeworth is too busy with his job to have any interest in relationships, and the fangirls are misinterpreting this as him being gay.

Silvi<3

Imagine if a guy asked him out I don't think he would say "yes" either. Most people who think he's gay are mostly yaoi fangirls. Also, just cause he has a lot of guy friends doesn't make him gay I have a lot of friend that are girls and I'm straight. You don't need to hang out with the opposite gender just to be straight.

Komikero

ishadowmarez wrote:
Most people who think he's gay are mostly yaoi fangirls.

Quoted for the truth. And this pretty much sums up the entire thread.

I'll ship who I want to :D

4 1/2 years later and you people are STILL arguing about this? Wasn't this supposed to stay as just a random fun m/m discussion thread?

Let us have our thrills without others pissing in our Kellogg's, please. We enjoy speculating about buttsex subtext in the games

I'm confused... are you policing the thread or not?

If you have no interest in hanging around a thread that's been open for four and a half years, why do you care what happens in it?

...NAILED IT

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Edgey is straight, he's probably just too busy, as other people said. Maybe he'll settle down and find someone nice eventually...

Silvi<3

I always thought that maybe Edgeworth would probably end up with Franziska someday, but that's just me.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

I actually thought he would end up with Lana.
Spoiler: 1-5
That is, once she got out of prison. But she couldn't have been there too long. Gant must have been left behind to die in a solitary cell, hopefully. But if Kristoph got a cell with a couch and all those things, I can imagine Gant's cell, organ included.

Silvi<3

Quote:
I can imagine Gant's cell, organ included.

XD true :gant: it could be possible that he could end up with Lana :yuusaku: besides, how long is she in jail for anyway? Like 2 years?

Hmm...I don't know. I thought of Edgey as asexual for a long time, but I think it's more that he wants to avoid intimacy of any kind. I don't think Edgeworth would go out on dates, etc. I think he'd be more for a serious relationship with someone he's close to. I think he's not interested in looking for someone, but if he falls in love, then he deals with it then.
Pairing wise, there can obviously be all sorts of opinions on that. I feel it'd be more likely for Edgey to be with someone he's close to.
I like P/E and I do think it is somewhat plausible. I like their relationship a lot. It's more likely platonic, though. I think if Edgeworth did love Phoenix, then they would be together.
As for het pairings, I always imagined Edgey being with Kay when she grew older. I think she's another character he's particularly close to.
Franziska and Lana are another couple of possibilities. Edgey seemed to have some connection to Rhoda as well.
Anyway, that's just how I see it. :edgy:

I dunno, personally I've never really gotten a gay vibe from him. Or a straight vibe, for that matter. Well, aside from the fact that he paused like every other male when he first saw April May, but that's literally about it. I'd say he's either bi or asexual.

Also, in rebuttal to those who say his frilly fashion sense proves he's gay, remember: Mr. von Karma's outfit is just as frilly, if not even more so. And he has two biological daughters. :karma:

Dr. Anonymous1 wrote:
I dunno, personally I've never really gotten a gay vibe from him. Or a straight vibe, for that matter. Well, aside from the fact that he paused like every other male when he first saw April May, but that's literally about it. I'd say he's either bi or asexual.

Also, in rebuttal to those who say his frilly fashion sense proves he's gay, remember: Mr. von Karma's outfit is just as frilly, if not even more so. And he has two biological daughters. :karma:

To be fair, whether or not your children are biological is not necessarily an indicator of one's sexual orientation.

You can be in a straight marriage while in the closet (pressured by society or family and friends). A gay man can donate sperm to a surrogate. A gay woman can use her own eggs with donated sperm, should she wish to raise children with her partner.

(For the record, I don't think Manfred is gay... he's perfectsexual. *shot*)

...NAILED IT

Y'know

Miles Edgeworth is lesbian. End of discussion.
Page 39 of 42 [ 1657 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby