Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 2 of 42[ 1657 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42  Next

Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title

Set made by Bolt_Storm. Shanks.

CantFaketheFunk wrote:
You are AWARE that Musouka was being facetious re: the frilly clothes and tea, right?

Of course, silly.

But we all know there is the crowd that forwards that kind of argument in a serious debate.

俺の黄金の魔女

Dr. Mancusio wrote:
Nor are you, actually. Or male, from what I hear.

But I'm not claiming my similar personality traits has an impact on his characterization. I already laid out my reasons why I think he's gay, and they don't include "Edgeworth is just like me, and I like guys, so he's queerer than a three dollar bill". For one thing, that'd be wrong. As my brother has told me, I'm the unholy fusion of Maya and Franziska.

Also, no offense to MsoB meant. I just don't think that's a logical argument in this case, but if that's why he feels Edgeworth isn't gay, then I can't fault him for it personally.

Dr. Mancusio wrote:
It didn't make Britain gay. Nor Manfred Von Karma.

No, the EARRINGS made Manfred gay. Sheesh, do I have to lay everything out for you guys? :sal:

Dr. Mancusio wrote:
I mean, he had a daughter and thus, had a wife

Gay people never get married, have kids, or even have sex with members of the opposite gender now? (Note, I don't think Manfred is gay, but that's sort of a large hole in the argument.)

Dr. Mancusio wrote:
And he didn't "gush praise" at Phoenix from what I recall, so much as he thanked him for what he did; not exactly what I call grounds for homosexuality, even if he did it overemotionally. Again, who here wouldn't feel the need to express gratitude for that?

No one said he was gay because he thanked Phoenix. That was in response to an argument that Edgeworth sees Phoenix as only a rival, and the only thing he cares about is prosecution, not whether he wants to have hot-hot man-sex with him.

musouka wrote:
Gay people never get married, have kids, or even have sex with members of the opposite gender now? (Note, I don't think Manfred is gay, but that's sort of a large hole in the argument.)
Wait, are you saying if Manfred were homo, he'd have ra...No, I refuse to express my conclusion into a readable form. :udgy:

I'd have discussed your other points, but they seem rather GS3-centric. And I'd rather not know more than I do about it already save from playing it. :payne:

俺の黄金の魔女

Dr. Mancusio wrote:
I'd have discussed your other points, but they seem rather GS3-centric. And I'd rather not know more than I do about it already save from playing it. :payne:

Well, how about this, then? Are there any female characters you could see Edgeworth with (first two games are fine)? Do you think the games have put forth the idea of the type of woman he'd find attractive? I realize shipping is a minor part of the games at best, but they haven't exactly shied away from having every other main male character display attraction to at least one of the women in-game. Whether it's Larry's hitting on Maya, Phoenix and Dahlia, young-Gumshoe stunned by young-Mia, or Kaminogi-the-player, all of them have clear moments like that. I can't think of any for Edgeworth.

俺の黄金の魔女

Also, a little bit of pic-spam~

I always feel vaguely guilty about just dumping art from Japanese sites, but I don't mind doing some scans of doujinshi I actually own. So here are a few pages from Balgus REC's gorgeous series of P/E doujinshi. Anyone without my ::coughcoughP/Ecough:: bias, but still wants to post BL (not just of Edgeworth, btw) please go for it and have fun.

And, the best for last!

First two games would be very nice, thanks. :edgy:

musouka wrote:
Well, how about this, then? Are there any characters you could see Edgeworth with (first two games are fine)?
Fixed.

For Edgeworth, gender really isn't that great an issue. He's just not a very social person, period; and with good reason too ('Nuff said?).
It's not worth being discriminatory - for lack of a better word - in gender for Edgeworth; the most Maya got out of him was a single WHOOOOP! at the end of a trial where his life had just been saved. And she's Maya.

Edgeworth is the obligatory "distant" character of the series; the kind nobody can really get intimate with. I can't see him and [insert-sidekicky-character-here] going for daily trips to the local burger joint or any other half-lively area.

And even that aside - if Capcom wanted to make romance a big subplot for any of the main Phoenix Wright characters, they would have by now. Thus, there's no one who is intentionally designed for this supposed 'need'.

Oooo Pictures! Finally! :acro:

lol. Duckie. Anything with a duck is an insatant win. Why? I'm OC like that.

I wanna draw some now.... don't get your hopes up. CRAP and NEVER FINISHED chibi's are all I ever can do... feh.

Gimme a hollar for random chat anytime (PMs booshtard. 8D)

俺の黄金の魔女

Dr. Mancusio wrote:
It's not worth being discriminatory - for lack of a better word - in gender for Edgeworth; the most Maya got out of him was a single WHOOOOP! at the end of a trial where his life had just been saved. And she's Maya.

Now, you see, I don't agree that it was just a "whooop". Here you have Edgeworth, who has trouble even saying "thank you" without stuttering and Maya actually gets him to yell? That's a pretty big thing in my eyes.

Dr. Mancusio wrote:
Edgeworth is the obligatory "distant" character of the series; the kind nobody can really get intimate with.

I'm not sure I agree with this either. Edgeworth came back, when he certainly didn't have to, in order to show Phoenix the answer he'd found--to help his friend. Yes, Edgeworth is clumsy and not very good with people. But I don't think he necessarily likes being that way. He does make his own efforts to reach out to people. Paying for Maya's bail, trusting Gumshoe and keeping in contact with him while "dead", stopping when he could have won the Engarde trial for Phoenix's sake. WHOOOOPing at Maya's order, getting Gumshoe his job back, that moment at the end where Phoenix knows where he's going (the airport) and exactly what he needs (the whip). The way he talks with Franziska--possibly the person he's most comfortable with in the entire games.

This is a man with connections to the main cast. Important ones. Awkward and hesitant, sure, but let's not forget in 2-4, he's the one reaching out to them.

Dr. Mancusio wrote:
And even that aside - if Capcom wanted to make romance a big subplot for any of the main Phoenix Wright characters, they would have by now. Thus, there's no one who is intentionally designed for this supposed 'need'.

...you might be surprised. :yogi:

musouka wrote:
Now, you see, I don't agree that it was just a "whooop". Here you have Edgeworth, who has trouble even saying "thank you" without stuttering and Maya actually gets him to yell? That's a pretty big thing in my eyes.
Correct, and I never truly said otherwise. With Edgeworth things must indeed be scaled appropriately with the other average cast member. But it's kinda hard to scale having an "intimate" moment, isn't it? :sal:

Edgeworth is also nervous when it comes to people; including those he's close to (except when it comes to taunting or the like; we all know he's good at that). I see a problem with him trying to reach out to people; regardless of attraction, he's the kind who'd rather be "just friends"; anything more and he would certainly implode.

The sewer rat I'm presently debating with wrote:
I'm not sure I agree with this either. Edgeworth came back, when he certainly didn't have to, in order to show Phoenix the answer he'd found--to help his friend. Yes, Edgeworth is clumsy and not very good with people. But I don't think he necessarily likes being that way. He does make his own efforts to reach out to people. Paying for Maya's bail, trusting Gumshoe and keeping in contact with him while "dead", stopping when he could have won the Engarde trial for Phoenix's sake. WHOOOOPing at Maya's order, getting Gumshoe his job back, that moment at the end where Phoenix knows where he's going (the airport) and exactly what he needs (the whip). The way he talks with Franziska--possibly the person he's most comfortable with in the entire games.
Ayup, perfectly good, moral and rational things which anyone can find likeable about Edgeworth. What do those have to do with him being gay, though? :godot:

musouka wrote:
This is a man with connections to the main cast. Important ones. Awkward and hesitant, sure, but let's not forget in 2-4, he's the one reaching out to them.
Technically, this can be more easily countered that Edgeworth - if you overlook the minor retcon with Rise From The Ashes - had something to prove; he was Manfred Von Karma jr.; just as foul and ruthless (although not really; it's Von Karma, after all :karma: ). Keep in mind that he never really "redeemed" himself in Turnabout Goodbyes; it was still possible to vision him as the villain/rival of the story ("What about Turnabout Samurai?" you may ask; that was a 50/50 chance though where it would have been in equal confusion that he would allow Vasque to escape, where he bluffed completely just to give Phoenix a shot).

The same sewer rat as always wrote:
...you might be surprised. :yogi:
Unless it's something besides Phoenix and Dahlia, and Mia and Kaminogi, I believe I know. If it's GS4, then indeed I would be surprised.

Is the yogi Icon a suggestion per chance? xD

Gimme a hollar for random chat anytime (PMs booshtard. 8D)

俺の黄金の魔女

Dr. Mancusio wrote:
he's the kind who'd rather be "just friends"; anything more and he would certainly implode.

And what on earth does that have to do with him being gay? Edgeworth is perfectly capable of being homosexual and still not rushing out to get in relationships. I don't agree that he's unable to get intimate without self destructing, but even setting that aside, all you've put forth is that he has emotional issues, which has nothing to do with his sexuality.

The sewer rat I'm presently debating with wrote:
Ayup, perfectly good, moral and rational things which anyone can find likeable about Edgeworth. What do those have to do with him being gay, though? :godot:

Absolutely nothing. Look at what I was responding to. It wasn't "prove Edgeworth gay" it was "Edgeworth is totally detached"--so that's what I was addressing. As far as gayness goes, it also so happens that those he tends to place the MOST trust, or have the MOST emotional reactions to are men. Him contacting Gumshoe when no one else knew he was alive. The way he can sing Phoenix's praises to the rooftop to someone else, but stutters his way through asking him if he's feeling all right. He singles Phoenix out as being special to him in a way he doesn't anyone else.

Quote:
Technically, this can be more easily countered that Edgeworth - if you overlook the minor retcon with Rise From The Ashes - had something to prove; he was Manfred Von Karma jr.; just as foul and ruthless (although not really; it's Von Karma, after all :karma: ).

Except the game makes it clear that his return is about helping Phoenix. All that pushing and prodding him as to why he's a defense attorney, telling him he's dissapointed. To try to diminish it into Edgeworth having something to prove is a bit silly. You can make a case that he's being redeemed as a narrative device, but that's certainly not the reason given for him actually coming back.

Quote:
Unless it's something besides Phoenix and Dahlia, and Mia and Kaminogi, I believe I know. If it's GS4, then indeed I would be surprised.

Then don't say "if Capcom wanted to make romance a big subplot for any of the main Phoenix Wright characters" when nearly every main male character's (m/f) love life has been explored by GS3...except one.

Gumshoe/Maggey. Larry/a whole host of girls. Again, Edgeworth is set apart by this. Love is one of the overarching themes of GS3. It plays HUGE parts in almost every single case for every other major male cast member. It drives Larry's actions, explains Phoenix's past, changes Kaminogi (somewhat), is Gumshoe's major motivation.

Last edited by musouka on Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Comfy and easy to wear.

I'd have to agree with musouka here, for the same reasons I agree with Funk on the Adrian thread.

People in video games shouldn't have to be "straight until proven gay" and if you look at the character with a halfway-open mind, the only argument in favor of Miles being heterosexual is that, statistically, people tend to be straight.
Nothing else that I can see remotely indicates that he feels any kind of attraction - sexual or otherwise - to any women in both the games I've played.
The only character he has any kind of romantic chemistry with is with Phoenix, with lines such as "I have unessesary feelings for you" (may not be actual quote), which, if said to a female, would be all that would be required to ship him and aforementioned female mercilessly.

俺の黄金の魔女

Dannichu wrote:
The only character he has any kind of romantic chemistry with is with Phoenix

While I strongly agree with this, I did want to put forth you can also make a case for him and Gumshoe. I might not agree with that case, but I know that couple has a lot of fans too, and I felt in the interest of fairness...

Comfy and easy to wear.

I can certainly see why the pairing is popular and while there is much canon evidence to suggest that Gumshoe loves Edgey to bits, there just isn't enough to make me genuinely think that Miles likes him back. It's cute and it could work, but the in-game evidence is a little lacking. Maybe I need to read into it more, though. >.>
I do love their in-game working relationship, though. Especially in 1-4 and 2-4. Gumshoe's awesome.
OK, I admit you could make a case for Edgey being gay...Topic%20Title

Desert rose, why do you live alone?

But certainly not Nick. First of all, he had a girlfriend whom he was very much attracted to. :that-b-word: Second, he falls head over heels for April May. Third, he can't seem to meet a woman without pointing out how attractive they are (Dee Vasquez, Adrian Andrews, Angel Starr IIRC).

So, unfortunately for Edgeworth, if he wants a piece of hot ass, he'll have to go looking elsewhere. Say, Gumshoe. Or Mr. Gay Chef.
Re: OK, I admit you could make a case for Edgey being gay...Topic%20Title

俺の黄金の魔女

Phoenix is selectively gay for Edgeworth.

Hey, pal!

musouka wrote:
Phoenix is selectively gay for Edgeworth.

Much like how Oldbag is selectively straight for movie stars.

[edit]:

Or how Von Karma is selectively gay for Gregory Edgeworth.

Or how Larry is selectively gay for Nick.

Or how Cody is selectively gay for Frank Sahwhit.

Or how [anyone who we don't see the full degree of their dynamic] is selectively [oppisate implied sexuality] for [other person in the dynamic]
Siggy by Vickinator. Who is amazing

Last edited by MoogleGunner on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PWLib / AIGE developer

God this is getting a little pathetic now. This following post has been categorized to meet everybody. Please only read spoilers that meet what you believe.

Spoiler: Phoenix/Edgeworth Fans ONLY
Keep thinking that, draw Yaoi if you wish. Keep it to yourself. stop making topics and wasting web-space with your annoying fanfics. ESPECIALLY YOU FAN GIRLS IN THE CORNER! I SEE YOU TYPING FANFICS!

Spoiler: Anyone against Phoenix/Edgeworth
Keep thinking that, draw Yaoi if you wish. Keep it to yourself. stop making topics and wasting web-space with your annoying fanfics. ESPECIALLY YOU FAN GIRLS IN THE CORNER! I SEE YOU TYPING FANFICS!

Spoiler: Anyone who believes Edgeworth is gay ONLY
He's a character and is portrayed in one way. If you wish to beleive he is homosexual, then enjoy that thought in your mind, stop wasting my internets with your babble about a character that will not be developed in a sexual way due to the audience and public frowning (I disagree with this) on homosexuality (pretty much globally too, I don't know of many places that it's accepted as every-day-life widely.) I am NOT shunning homosexuality. If thats the way you float, thats fine! just don't force it on others!

Spoiler: Anyone who doesn't believe Edgeworth is gay ONLY
He's a character and is portrayed in one way. There won't be any sexual character development on him, so you will never know his true sexuality.

Spoiler: People who rather make relationships of fictional characters, rather than enjoy a game. ONLY
As said in one of the other spoilers you may have ended up reading. Keep it to yourself. stop making so many topics! at the very least, pick ONE topic and only fill that with all this!

Spoiler: People who rather play the game, rather than making relationships for fictional characters ONLY
I salute you for enjoying a game rather than going into complete squeeing-syndrome at so many sexual ideas for it

If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything!
"(Not)Guilty" for PWLib | Emergency Case Selection Fixes
Case 1-1 for PWLib | Pearl

Last edited by DDRKhat on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Comfy and easy to wear.

So? People can be bisexual.
Phoenix certianly shows that he cares more deeply for Miles than any other person in the first two games (must play GS3), with the possible exception of Maya, who I really think he has a sibling relationship with anyway.

I really like the pairing, what can I say?

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

/manfred
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)

Why did we need another topic for this?
I yell "OBJECTION!" in the court sometimes!

musouka wrote:
And what on earth does that have to do with him being gay? Edgeworth is perfectly capable of being homosexual and still not rushing out to get in relationships. I don't agree that he's unable to get intimate without self destructing, but even setting that aside, all you've put forth is that he has emotional issues, which has nothing to do with his sexuality.
He's far less likely to recognise/care about his sexuality if he is as he is.

The same sewer rat who's been helping me entertain you all for the past two pages wrote:
Absolutely nothing. Look at what I was responding to. It wasn't "prove Edgeworth gay" it was "Edgeworth is totally detached"--so that's what I was addressing. As far as gayness goes, it also so happens that those he tends to place the MOST trust, or have the MOST emotional reactions to are men. Him contacting Gumshoe when no one else knew he was alive. The way he can sing Phoenix's praises to the rooftop to someone else, but stutters his way through asking him if he's feeling all right. He singles Phoenix out as being special to him in a way he doesn't anyone else.
I like the deep insights we're getting on Edgeworth, but again: putting it down to gender just makes it feel stupid. What if they were both women and Edgeworth were still male - it feels like then you'd be implying that Edgeworth would want nothing to do with them in any form.

He contacted Gumshoe because he knew he could trust him. He singles Phoenix out because he's the only defence attorney there Edgeworth needs to help understand the purpose of the court (which is really returning the favour; this is what Phoenix did for him after all). In reality, Edgeworth is far more professional in many/all manners than not.

musouka wrote:
Except the game makes it clear that his return is about helping Phoenix. All that pushing and prodding him as to why he's a defense attorney, telling him he's dissapointed. To try to diminish it into Edgeworth having something to prove is a bit silly. You can make a case that he's being redeemed as a narrative device, but that's certainly not the reason given for him actually coming back.
It is a reason at most; at the least, it's what everyone else seems to think of him then; you know how Phoenix reacted towards him: he thought of him little to no better than Franziska - convinced, until Edgeworth had told his tale to him, that he was the same jerk he was in Turnabout Sisters.

Quote:
Then don't say "if Capcom wanted to make romance a big subplot for any of the main Phoenix Wright characters" when nearly every main male character's (m/f) love life has been explored by GS3...except one.

Gumshoe/Maggey. Larry/a whole host of girls. Again, Edgeworth is set apart by this. Love is one of the overarching themes of GS3. It plays HUGE parts in every single case for every other major male cast member. It drives Larry's actions, explains Phoenix's past, changes Kaminogi (somewhat), is Gumshoe's major motivation.

Wait, I don't see how this weakens my argument. If anything this strengthens it; why isn't Edgeworth, their most popular character, also caught up in the hubbub? To me it says that the staff didn't design him to be that kind of person. And I for one think I can see why.

Also, are you enjoying this as much as I am? Because oddly enough I'm having a good time. :oops:

Because.

Animator who plays PW and watches ZIM :D

Iced wrote:
He's not gay, just because the fact that Capcom won't make him gay.

Five bucks he's gonna get a girlfriend and something horrible happens to her. (Which makes a case)

Spoiler: GS5
Edgeworth marries Ema, who soon gets killed by Rush Limbaugh, who frames Hillary Clinton.

Phoenix is totally Jewish.

DDRKhat wrote:
God this is getting a little pathetic now. This following post has been categorized to meet everybody. Please only read spoilers that meet what you believe.

Spoiler: People who rather play the game, rather than making relationships for fictional characters ONLY
I salute you for enjoying a game rather than going into complete squeeing-syndrome at so many sexual ideas for it

It's a bit ridiculous how fandoms overexaggerate things, isn't it? :sal:

Animator who plays PW and watches ZIM :D

Dannichu wrote:
I'd have to agree with musouka here, for the same reasons I agree with Funk on the Adrian thread.

People in video games shouldn't have to be "straight until proven gay" and if you look at the character with a halfway-open mind, the only argument in favor of Miles being heterosexual is that, statistically, people tend to be straight.
Nothing else that I can see remotely indicates that he feels any kind of attraction - sexual or otherwise - to any women in both the games I've played.
The only character he has any kind of romantic chemistry with is with Phoenix, with lines such as "I have unessesary feelings for you" (may not be actual quote), which, if said to a female, would be all that would be required to ship him and aforementioned female mercilessly.

I *BELIEVE* the quote is "I am clouded with feelings. Unnecessary feelings." However, this is referring to DL-6 and his dream of killing his father.

EDIT: Sorry, double post.
Phoenix is totally Jewish.

Last edited by IZSBHR on Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

俺の黄金の魔女

Dr. Mancusio wrote:
He's far less likely to recognise/care about his sexuality if he is as he is.

I don't see how that follows. Edgeworth, after 1-5, isn't the type of person to lie to himself about much of anything If he was gay, I'm sure he could accept it even without suddenly wanting to dash into relationships.

Quote:
I like the deep insights we're getting on Edgeworth, but again: putting it down to gender just makes it feel stupid. What if they were both women and Edgeworth were still male - it feels like then you'd be implying that Edgeworth would want nothing to do with them in any form.

If they were both women and Edgeworth behaved the exact same way? We probably wouldn't be having this conversation right now, because Edgeworth/Phoenix would be the most popular het ship in fandom. And I'd love it just as much.

Quote:
It is a reason at most; at the least, it's what everyone else seems to think of him then; you know how Phoenix reacted towards him: he thought of him little to no better than Franziska - convinced, until Edgeworth had told his tale to him, that he was the same jerk he was in Turnabout Sisters.

It's a reason you came up with, not one actually implied by the game. Edgeworth himself brushes off the idea that he came back to somehow make Phoenix's perception of him better, since he accepts Phoenix's bitterness as his due and tells him "I don't hate you". Also, keep in mind how much of that was Phoenix's bitterness talking. He knew Edgeworth was alive and felt betrayed by his running off. This is a man who made it crystal clear his trust in Edgeworth was absolute back in 1-4, in no way does the game imply we're back to Turnabout Sisters level with Edgeworth when he gets back.

Let me put it this way. If Phoenix thought Edgeworth was no better than Franziska, then he wouldn't have felt betrayed (Phoenix's own words) because Edgeworth wouldn't be worth feeling that way over.

Quote:
Wait, I don't see how this weakens my argument. If anything this strengthens it; why isn't Edgeworth, their most popular character, also caught up in the hubbub? To me it says that the staff didn't design him to be that kind of person. And I for one think I can see why.

You're not reading far enough into my arguments. Haven't you noticed I've been arguing fully from the perspective of m/f relationships? Why isn't Edgeworth caught up in all this? Well, to my mind he already is--just not with a woman. He nearly hangs up on Larry, yet charters a jet when he hears Phoenix is hurt. He takes a case only to ease Phoenix's pain. Continually pokes into Phoenix's old romantic relationships, whether by talking to other people about them or asking Phoenix's point blank what's going on. Talks a lot about how he's only there for Phoenix.

Quote:
Also, are you enjoying this as much as I am? Because oddly enough I'm having a good time. :oops:

I love debating.

It's funny as hell, though.

俺の黄金の魔女

I don't really understand why I can't enjoy the game on its own merits and enjoy romance too. It's not like just because I like two of the game characters in a relationship, anything I write/draw can't be plot and romance oriented.

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

OF COURSE NOT.

IT MAKES YOU AN AWFUL HUMAN BEING.
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)

Comfy and easy to wear.

Quote:
If they were both women and Edgeworth behaved the exact same way? We probably wouldn't be having this conversation right now, because Edgeworth/Phoenix would be the most popular het ship in fandom. And I'd love it just as much.

Actually, if they were both women, it would make Phoenix/Miles the most popular yuri ship in the fandom.

And it would be delicious.

LOFL

Anyway, it's not something I really worry about. I enjoy the game for what it is, and if other fans like to write slash fics or whatever, then good for them. I'm not gonna fight with them just because of their interests, and when I do, it's in a joking matter.

It's all good. =)

俺の黄金の魔女

No, he said if both Gumshoe and Phoenix were female. Edgeworth would still be a guy.

PWLib / AIGE developer

I was just putting across my point of view about the whole scene. It seems some (maybe only one poster..) at least agrees.. even if in a sarcastic (I beleive?) way.

I don't doubt that people enjoy making fanfics etcetcblahblahyaddahyaddah. But to be truthful. I came here to get Phoenix Wright info, not to read fanfics. I'm sure theres a website for this stuff? (fanfics.com? I don't know, I don't make a habit of knowing...) Why not post this stuff in your own category there instead of wasting court-records bandwidth?
If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything!
"(Not)Guilty" for PWLib | Emergency Case Selection Fixes
Case 1-1 for PWLib | Pearl

raging klavier crush

Whether you want to read romance into it or no, I'm not sure where this take on "he's a loner/island and doesn't connect to other people" comes from. In every single game in Phoenix's trilogy, Edgeworth is unusually fixated on Phoenix. In every single game, he singles out Phoenix as being "special" to him in some way. If nothing else, Phoenix is an extremely important friend to Edgeworth, and he places incredibly high value on that friendship--to the point that--wait for it--he will turn his back on his professionalism and his work if Phoenix needs him to.

俺の黄金の魔女

DDRKhat wrote:
I don't doubt that people enjoy making fanfics etcetcblahblahyaddahyaddah. But to be truthful. I came here to get Phoenix Wright info, not to read fanfics. I'm sure theres a website for this stuff? (fanfics.com? I don't know, I don't make a habit of knowing...) Why not post this stuff in your own category there instead of wasting court-records bandwidth?

There's a forum for fanfics on here. Croik also hosts them on her site. If you think they're a waste of bandwidth you can certainly tell her that she should take all of them down and focus on cataloguing how many floors the courthouse (at least two) has and the shapes of the elevator buttons (square) if all you want is facts. Discussing characterization is a perfectly valid topic of discussion, and that's not "fanfiction".

BTW. Creating your own sprites, like your avatar? Fanart. Creating your own case? Fanfic.

DDRKhat wrote:
I was just putting across my point of view about the whole scene. It seems some (maybe only one poster..) at least agrees.. even if in a sarcastic (I beleive?) way.

Then don't read the fanfics?

Or is there someone putting a gun to your head and forcing you to read them? In that case, you should call the police, not complain about it here.

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

Amen. Don't like, don't look.
fuck

Am I your wild-type?

I love this topic~.
And those Edgey/Nick pictures were to die for~. Ones that I actually didn't have. D=

and hoping that it lightens up the mood a bit in here..
I saw the video you linked... I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the first song they played?

Yay, I got the topic title.
Page 2 of 42 [ 1657 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby