Court Records
http://forums.court-records.net/

Crack Theory Thread!
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30558
Page 14 of 16

Author:  dimentiorules [ Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Haha, nah; I don't even know what that is, haha. It was just a bad pun that works in theory and not in practice, that is, it gets wrong if one says it out loud since the pronounciation is different. As in: Die-go. Go-die.

Go Diego Go was a short lived spin off to Dora The Explorer.

Author:  WaitingforGodot [ Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Ah! The more you know! (It would be quite amusing to see Dahlia reference such a thing, though... Go, Diego, go... to hell.)

Author:  Klonoahedgehog [ Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Ah! The more you know! (It would be quite amusing to see Dahlia reference such a thing, though... Go, Diego, go... to hell.)

That's totally something she would say.

Author:  WaitingforGodot [ Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

"Go die, Diego... Nah, that isn't right, it only works in text... Oh, I know! Go, Diego, go... to hell. Yes, that's it." :dahlia-hair:

Author:  Rubia Ryu the Royal [ Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

dimentiorules wrote:
Anyways, to go along with the magatama discussion, maybe Phoenix is a manekete! (A dragon that can take on a human form from the Fire Emblem series) And since manaketes tend to have much longer lifespans then humans, Ryunosuke from DGS and Phoenix are actually the same person!

Eh, I still prefer the theory that Phoenix accidentally leaves his great grandfather in the court's public restrooms so he usually ends up not using him in court.

That sounded a lot less disturbing in my head.

But supposing he is, does he hide his wings or are they simply invisible to people who aren't dead? TWEWY ref

WaitingforGodot wrote:
"Go die, Diego... Nah, that isn't right, it only works in text... Oh, I know! Go, Diego, go... to hell. Yes, that's it." :dahlia-hair:

This discussion of Go Diego go reminds me of the "Ultimate Ace Attorney Flash". I cannot get that song out of my head whenever Diego randomly pops up in a conversation.

Author:  Silverbelle [ Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
But supposing he is, does he hide his wings or are they simply invisible to people who aren't dead? TWEWY ref

He hides them in his hair...
Spoiler: HAIR WINGS
Image

Author:  Going for Miles [ Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

That... explains so much.

Author:  Bramimond [ Sat May 16, 2015 11:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
But supposing he is, does he hide his wings or are they simply invisible to people who aren't dead? [size=50]TWEWY ref


Actually, not all Manaketes have their wings showing in their human forms or they could hide them in their clothing. Image

Reading about Phoenix being a manakete made me want to do this:

As human:
Image

Yes, he's wearing a dress. Or a robe. Let's go with robe.

As dragon:
Image

Phoenix: *RAWR*
Judge: Er...did you have something to say, Mr. Wright?
Phoenix: *RAWR* *RAWR* *RAWWWWRRRRRRR*
Judge: Um, I'm afraid I do not understand your manner of speaking...
Edgeworth: *facepalm*

Author:  Rubia Ryu the Royal [ Sun May 17, 2015 12:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

(This isn't good! I'm not getting anywhere like this! What do I do...?)
> Rawr
> Rawr Rawr
> Raaaaawwwrrrr

Author:  WaitingforGodot [ Tue May 19, 2015 6:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Taka is the owner of Simon. (Or perhaps that's completely canon.)

Author:  Rubia Ryu the Royal [ Tue May 19, 2015 9:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

No, no. Simon is merely the perch of Taka.

Author:  WaitingforGodot [ Tue May 19, 2015 9:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

I stand corrected. I'm glad he's of use.

Author:  WaitingforGodot [ Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Luke Atmey is wearing a fake nose of good quality (or half-bad quality, but nobody bothers to say anything). That's why the mask fit.

Author:  Rubia Ryu the Royal [ Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Thanks to some people I know, I'm now convinced that someone must have dyed Diego's hair white while he was in a coma. The doctors just pretended it was part of the recovery process.

Author:  WaitingforGodot [ Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Tssshaha...! "All of my hair turned white." So they even bothered to dye... everything. Just to troll the troll. Apart from the beard, unless it's actually double-dyed. That's some intense trolling right there! I'm impressed.

Author:  Silverbelle [ Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

That would mean they bleached his hair too... So if he washes it out enough (or uses another hair color removing method) We'll have blonde Godot!

Author:  WaitingforGodot [ Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Either Jinxie is a yokai, or everyone in the game but her is one.
Something has done a great number on me, probably something airborne. I just can't take anything seriously today.

Author:  TheBlackquillz [ Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Either Jinxie is a yokai, or everyone in the game but her is one.
Something has done a great number on me, probably something airborne. I just can't take anything seriously today.

I just assumed everyone was a yokai. My kindle auto-corrected "yokai" to "tomato" btw

And neither can I. Maybe I had too much coffee not enough coffee?

Author:  WaitingforGodot [ Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

True. That's probably canon. Hm. So your kindle wants the theory to be "everyone's a tomato".

We probably suffer from a lack of coffee.

Author:  TheBlackquillz [ Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Indeed, everyone is a tomato.

I will drink more coffee tomorrow morning and we shall see if this affects my sanity/dreams.

Author:  Rubia Ryu the Royal [ Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

I've had this one for a while, but my latest dream reminded me of it.

Phoenix was always born with super death-defying powers, but no one ever understood the secret behind it. In actuality, it's just because he keeps dying, but always revives shortly after. It's how he could take being flung 30 feet by car, hit his head against the telephone pole and leave only with an injured ankle. (He revives, but it doesn't save him from injury, yeah?)

That said, he kept dying and reviving over and over when he fell off that bridge and in the end just ended up catching a bad cold by the time the police arrived and fished him out.

This is why Phoenix Wright will never actually die for good.

And by that logic, neither will Miles Edgeworth because he has a Great Revival theme.

Author:  WaitingforGodot [ Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
And by that logic, neither will Miles Edgeworth because he has a Great Revival theme.

Haha! This part was definitely my favourite.

Author:  dimentiorules [ Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
I've had this one for a while, but my latest dream reminded me of it.

Phoenix was always born with super death-defying powers, but no one ever understood the secret behind it. In actuality, it's just because he keeps dying, but always revives shortly after. It's how he could take being flung 30 feet by car, hit his head against the telephone pole and leave only with an injured ankle. (He revives, but it doesn't save him from injury, yeah?)

That said, he kept dying and reviving over and over when he fell off that bridge and in the end just ended up catching a bad cold by the time the police arrived and fished him out.

This is why Phoenix Wright will never actually die for good.

And by that logic, neither will Miles Edgeworth because he has a Great Revival theme.

So, you're saying Phoenix is a time lord?

Author:  Bramimond [ Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

dimentiorules wrote:
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
I've had this one for a while, but my latest dream reminded me of it.

Phoenix was always born with super death-defying powers, but no one ever understood the secret behind it. In actuality, it's just because he keeps dying, but always revives shortly after. It's how he could take being flung 30 feet by car, hit his head against the telephone pole and leave only with an injured ankle. (He revives, but it doesn't save him from injury, yeah?)

That said, he kept dying and reviving over and over when he fell off that bridge and in the end just ended up catching a bad cold by the time the police arrived and fished him out.

This is why Phoenix Wright will never actually die for good.

And by that logic, neither will Miles Edgeworth because he has a Great Revival theme.

So, you're saying Phoenix is a time lord?


Or maybe Phoenix is an actual phoenix, but in human form. *Imagines Nick rising up from the flames in his typical blue suit, looking all badass* Now I wonder if I can get Quillzy to draw that...

Author:  TheDoctor [ Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
And by that logic, neither will Miles Edgeworth because he has a Great Revival theme.

Haha! This part was definitely my favourite.

That would explain the discrepancy between Edgeworth's "Miles Edgeworth chooses death" note and his return in 2-4. He actually did die, he just had a Great Revival.

Author:  Rubia Ryu the Royal [ Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
And by that logic, neither will Miles Edgeworth because he has a Great Revival theme.

Haha! This part was definitely my favourite.

Yeah. It's so much more convenient too. Gets shot to death? Remove bullet, sew it up, then play the theme. He'll get up without a scratch. Poisoned? Flush it out of his system. (Alternatively, flush out enough so the trace amounts can be dealt with via immune system, so next time he'll gain a resistance.) And then play the theme. Drowned? Just jump on him while you're playing the theme, and he'll sit right up (and probably shout at you for it, though).

Phoenix can't control his Phoenix powers. They kinda just revive him immediately to full health after he dies, but it doesn't mean he could just fly out of that river. He's too scared of heights to have ever tried flying.

In fact, his acrophobia started because of a bad run in the sky back when he was a kid.

Poor Franzy, though. She has the same theme as Edgeworth, but she doesn't revive herself out of sheer stubbornness. "I don't care if I die! I'm standing in for that trial!" Edgeworth promptly dragged her corpse to the hospital and played the theme there.

Author:  Dogtimus Prime [ Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

The Judge is actually 16 years old, he has no grandchild, he just aged rather poorly and went into puberty at a very young age, when Phoenix first met him he was 6 and when Edgeworth did he was 2. This explains how he is considered rather unintelligent and how it takes him so long to understand all of the defences/prosecutions points.

Author:  WaitingforGodot [ Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Hahaha... What the heck. I won't be able to unsee it. That's what you can call a true prodigy.

(Perhaps it was actually his grandfather he "tried to impress".)

Author:  Dogtimus Prime [ Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

I'm proud of myself for that. :edgey: (I'm also convinced that his grandfather looks like either a baby or a teenager with acne)

Author:  Bramimond [ Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Headcanon'd

Author:  TheDoctor [ Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

On that note, the Judge's real name is Benjamin Button.

Author:  Rubia Ryu the Royal [ Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

And here I thought this was the headcanon thread. In any case, I don't care about any future instance of his "official" name; his name is now Benjamin Button, and that's that.

Author:  Going for Miles [ Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

In AJ, when Hotti has become Hickfield, he actually is a real doctor.

Author:  WaitingforGodot [ Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Troll. "Oh no, it's you ag..." "I'm a real doctor now! Hoho!"

Author:  TheBlackquillz [ Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Now that's just not okay in many ways.
Reason 1) ----> :hotti:
'Nuff said.

Author:  WaitingforGodot [ Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Exactly. Nothing that has to do with that man is okay.

Author:  Going for Miles [ Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

He has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. If he is a doctor however, he helps people, which is good. My point being... Nothing, really.

Author:  WaitingforGodot [ Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Perhaps he's kind to animals or something.

Author:  dimentiorules [ Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Kristoph is the antichrist. When Vera said that she saw the devil in his hand, she was serious. That skull mark on his hand is actually the mark of the antichrist in the AA universe. He purposefully brought about 'the dark age of the law' for the purpose of starting the world's downturn into anarchy and chaos.

Author:  Rubia Ryu the Royal [ Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Crack Theory Thread!

I suppose he'd be the one responsible for getting rid of one of the court's privileges: having a secret urinal hidden behind every bench.
I can't believe myself that I'm still going on about this. Dang it, GM.

Page 14 of 16 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/