Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 1 of 1[ 14 posts ]

Ace Attorney Trivia! (Potential Spoilers)Topic%20Title

women are my favorite guy

In the Ace Attorney series, there is an insane amount of plot, and with plot comes TRIVIA! For those who don't know, trivia is a bunch of facts that have little importance, but are still interesting to think about. This topic is where you can post all of those strange facts you've found over the years. Have Fun (BTW story flaws or plot contradictions will not be accepted. Save the for the Cough-ups section)

Here's some examples to start it off

Despite Winston Payne's incompetence as a prosecutor, he started off with a 7 year perfect win record, which is longer than both Miles Edgeworth's and Franziska von Karma's 5 year win record.

Minus Gregory Edgeworth and Athena, all playable attorneys have defended Phoenix Wright. Phoenix defended himself in the second half 2-1. Miles Edgeworth defended him in 4th grade. Mia in Turnabout Memories and Apollo in Turnabout Trump.
Re: Ace Attorney Trivia! (Potential Spoilers)Topic%20Title

Everybody says that Maya, Maggey and Larry are always getting accused, but Larry only has been put on trial once and it's actually Phoenix who has the record, being the defendant in three trials. However, he was practically a different character in each of them, due to the changes of his personality over the years.

Case 1-5 is the longest case in the series, despite being a simple extra for the DS version of the game.

In Dual Destinies all culprits are male.

The Enigma

Ron was never arrested or punished for his thefting crimes and for rearranging the crime scene. If there was a reason why, then I can't remember it.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

The video game boy; the one who wins

In the theft trial he didn't only get not guilty of the theft in question, but of the charges of being Mask deMasque at all. Therefore he couldn't get punished for that even when it was found outhe qctually was. The rearranging of the crime scene, though... that is a good question.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

The Enigma

It's been a while since I've played Trials and Tribulations, so I don't really remember a lot about it. But something about that case just left me going "wut" after completing it. But all I cared about was that I got "Not Guilty" so...yay *throws confetti* moving on. Now that I think about it, a lot of people who messed with crime scenes got off scot free.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Yay, I now have an excuse to post this.

Shoe's meow is the loudest sound byte made by a character in the first three games.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Haha, really? :D :shoe:

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Really. I have the sound files here on my computer, and Shoe's meow is especially loud compared to other animals. Also, since the Objections are augmented by SFX, rather than being loud at their base, they don't count.

It's barely a difference, but a difference nonetheless.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

I see. (And I guess that would explain why it was heard on the transceiver which people were discussing in some other thread a while ago. It does have an unusually loud meow.)

The Enigma

Ha! Wow, Shoe is a freakin lion!

So I was right about her/him(?) being an extraordinarily loud cat? Somehow, I find this very amusing. ^^

women are my favorite guy

Phoenix and Apollo both have very strange hair styles. Phoenix does state that his hair is natural, however Apollo says he uses hair gel.

From PW:AA - AAI2, only three characters have appeared in all of them. Phoenix Wright (of course), Dick Gumshoe and Winston Payne. Though Gumshoe is the only one who is referred to by name (Payne is just referred to as "Prosecutor" in AAI while Phoenix just makes background appearances)

"Eggs?"

The Blue Badger and/or it's family makes some type of cameo in all of the games except AAI2 and Dual Destinies. In the first game, there's obviously 1-5. In Justice for All and Trials and Tribulations, it has the Blue Badger in the police department. AAI has Gatewater Land with the Badger Clan. In Apollo Justice, Wocky has the Bad Badger shirt and the Gavinners have Badger themed guitars in their dressing room. And finally, in PLvsPWAA, there is PC Badger in the first case.
I AM BACK KIDDOS AND I'M WATCHING YOU

For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!
Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby