Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 1 of 1[ 1 post ]

AAT Patch Tool - AATrilogy 3DS Mods and moreTopic%20Title

Have you ever wanted to change the court music in Ace Attorney Justice for All? Or maybe to play Ace Attorney Trilogy with orchestra music?

Well, guess what, your dream finally came true!

AAT Patch Tool allows you to install all sorts of modifications on Ace Attorney Trilogy for Nintendo 3DS. Mods make it possible to:

* Add new music tracks to the games without replacing the current soundtrack. AA1 with "Pirsuit 2007"? Sure!
    * Apply translation patches. Originally this tool was made to facilitate the installation of fan-made translations. The process is pretty straightforward. If anyone is interested, I'll write the guide on how to create your own T-patches.
    * Replace voice over. Undub is already available out of the box.
    * Replace in-game graphics.

Plus, you can make music mods yourself! It's not that hard, but you'll need some software. But more on this later.

For now only three mods are available (well, actually five, but two of them are of no interest to
English-speaking users):

* AA1 Orchestra Arrangement v.1.0 [Music] (orchestrally arranged music from Ace Attorney (2001), taken from 'Gyakuten Saiban Meets Orchestra' album.)
    * Ace Attorney 4 Suite v.1.0 [Music] (court suite to be exact)
    * Voice over Undub [VO] (included with the program).

So what are the requirements?

Well, obviously, you need AA Trilogy and Nintendo 3DS with CFW.
You have to decrypt and dump the game to your PC.

The aforementioned three patches are region-free, but they were only tested with
the EUR version. I cannot guarantee that they'll work with the USA or JAP versions, but
I suppose they will, since all versions have the same content (system files are different though).
But I may be wrong, so this aspect needs some testing.

You can find the complete manual and download link on AAT Patch Tool page.
And here are all the currently available mods. Voice over mod is already included with AAT Patch Tool, so it's not mentioned on that page.

Feel free to ask any questions. You can also use the comments section on AAT Patch Tool page.
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby