Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 134 of 135[ 5390 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135  Next
 


Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

GROUPHUG!!!!!!!!

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 1315

genodragon1 wrote:
(and hence, would mean that I could ACTUALLY be of service, instead of being some bumbling idiot on the sidelines like earlier :payne: )

Imagine that :phoenix:

Really, you've written a song? Can't wait to hear it! :kyouya:
Image
My Youtube Profile|PM me for my MSN!
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

...experience the joy each day can bring

Gender: Female

Location: Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:23 am

Posts: 789

No, I don't think Geno wrote any songs. He applied to a scriptwriter, though! :D
Image
Sig by: Vickinator Drawn by: NaiveWanderer
Image
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

GROUPHUG!!!!!!!!

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 1315

ff3girl wrote:
No, I don't think Geno wrote any songs. He applied to a scriptwriter, though! :D

Ah, ok. That would've been cool. I like to hear new songs :edgy:

Thanks for the PM, I'm not sure if my reply came through (for some reason it appeared in the 'outbox', whatever the outbox is). I was just saying tahnks for the link, I'll check it out tomorrow.
Image
My Youtube Profile|PM me for my MSN!
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

Layton v. GS and GS5 fever!

Gender: Female

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:27 pm

Posts: 169

Good luck to everyone who applied!
ImageJoin the Project!
Engaged to R. Bond, Daughter to Donald Serrot and Sklarvv, and sister of Clarounette, GavinnerRock, and PhoenixFire in the CR Family Tree RP
Image
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

...experience the joy each day can bring

Gender: Female

Location: Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:23 am

Posts: 789

Hopefully we'll have the writing team selected within a couple of days. We have yet to meet and discuss, but we have PMed each other ideas and such about things we really liked in the apps!
Image
Sig by: Vickinator Drawn by: NaiveWanderer
Image
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

GROUPHUG!!!!!!!!

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 1315

ff3girl wrote:
Hopefully we'll have the writing team selected within a couple of days. We have yet to meet and discuss, but we have PMed each other ideas and such about things we really liked in the apps!

I'm new here, so I'm just wondering... are people applying for a job in the Musical Project? And does this mean more songs soon? :edgy:
Image
My Youtube Profile|PM me for my MSN!
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

Layton v. GS and GS5 fever!

Gender: Female

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:27 pm

Posts: 169

Nintendosaiyan wrote:
ff3girl wrote:
Hopefully we'll have the writing team selected within a couple of days. We have yet to meet and discuss, but we have PMed each other ideas and such about things we really liked in the apps!

I'm new here, so I'm just wondering... are people applying for a job in the Musical Project? And does this mean more songs soon? :edgy:


:D Hopefully soon!
ImageJoin the Project!
Engaged to R. Bond, Daughter to Donald Serrot and Sklarvv, and sister of Clarounette, GavinnerRock, and PhoenixFire in the CR Family Tree RP
Image
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

GROUPHUG!!!!!!!!

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 1315

wassamattawityucca wrote:
Nintendosaiyan wrote:
ff3girl wrote:
Hopefully we'll have the writing team selected within a couple of days. We have yet to meet and discuss, but we have PMed each other ideas and such about things we really liked in the apps!

I'm new here, so I'm just wondering... are people applying for a job in the Musical Project? And does this mean more songs soon? :edgy:


:D Hopefully soon!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Make one about the Judge!!
Image
My Youtube Profile|PM me for my MSN!
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

Layton v. GS and GS5 fever!

Gender: Female

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:27 pm

Posts: 169

You know...that is a really good idea!
ImageJoin the Project!
Engaged to R. Bond, Daughter to Donald Serrot and Sklarvv, and sister of Clarounette, GavinnerRock, and PhoenixFire in the CR Family Tree RP
Image
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

GROUPHUG!!!!!!!!

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 1315

wassamattawityucca wrote:
You know...that is a really good idea!

He can sing about his life as a Judge, and talk about the trials he runs and the crazy witnesses and lawyers he's forced to be in contact with :garyuu: (Wesley Stickler) Of course, his song has to be happy and hyper like the Pasta Shop because the Judge seems like a jolly old fat man.

Also, Oldbag can sing one about her security guard job, and she eventually ends up somehow talking about her love for Edgeworth. And what about a Texas-themed song for Lotta Hart?

These are just ideas of mine, not sure if they'd actually work :goodman:
Image
My Youtube Profile|PM me for my MSN!
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

...experience the joy each day can bring

Gender: Female

Location: Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:23 am

Posts: 789

Just to let everybody know... the writing team was selected tonight by Pooleterson and myself. ^_^ We chose: Rachel, Actorman, Happy_Panda, and Genodragon1. Congratulations to all of you--go check your PM boxes on the Musical forums. :D

To everyone who applied and didn't make it, I'm sorry. :( I know it took a lot of time and work to do that application, but there were some very strong writers who applied and made it very difficult to choose.
Image
Sig by: Vickinator Drawn by: NaiveWanderer
Image
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

QUIET PLEASE. It's snacktime.

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:32 pm

Posts: 17

Ace Attorney + Musicals = LOVE! Ahh, I'm so excited for this ^_^ I'll be cheering you guys on from the sidelines! I wish I could help somehow, but I dunno how I'd help. xD Anyways, I'mma watch from here and try to be as helpful as I can. Yay!
Image Image Image
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

...experience the joy each day can bring

Gender: Female

Location: Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:23 am

Posts: 789

Thanks, malfunctiones! If you feel like discussing this more in detail, you can click on my sig to go to our musical's forums. We post our updates for our songs and progress on the script in there. :D And you're always welcome to offer constructive criticism or feedback. Our biggest challenge right now is the amount of cutting we're going to have to do in the scripting team. D: Its practically impossible to get the whole story of the first game in 2 1/2 hours, so we have to do a lot of condensing. -_-
Image
Sig by: Vickinator Drawn by: NaiveWanderer
Image
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

GROUPHUG!!!!!!!!

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 1315

ff3girl wrote:
Its practically impossible to get the whole story of the first game in 2 1/2 hours, so we have to do a lot of condensing. -_-

Wait - 1/2 hours? :lana: I thought you were just writing songs, not a film...

*Nintendosaiyan is confused*

Yay the search function is back
Image
My Youtube Profile|PM me for my MSN!
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

DON'T INTERRUPT ME, JUSTICE!!!

Gender: Female

Location: Southern California

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:44 am

Posts: 1019

It's a musical, but as with many of them there is dialog. It has to be condensed because there's at least 4 or 5 hours of gameplay and nobody's going to want to sit through any musical that long.
Image (thanks to Vickinator for the awesome sig and avatar.)
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:09 pm

Posts: 113

Not that I'm part of it or anything, but I've been watching it and to my knowledge they are making a musical... So singing and acting
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

GROUPHUG!!!!!!!!

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 1315

Hugtenburg wrote:
Not that I'm part of it or anything, but I've been watching it and to my knowledge they are making a musical... So singing and acting

Kinda hard to make animations act :lana:
Image
My Youtube Profile|PM me for my MSN!
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:09 pm

Posts: 113

Ok, true, but I guess you understand what I mean... It's not going to be only singing (as far as my knowledge goes)
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

GROUPHUG!!!!!!!!

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 1315

Hugtenburg wrote:
Ok, true, but I guess you understand what I mean... It's not going to be only singing (as far as my knowledge goes)

If you listen closely, they do talking and it sounds like a story. What else can we possibly need? :-P
Image
My Youtube Profile|PM me for my MSN!
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:09 pm

Posts: 113

Lol, ok. I'll shut up now... :edgy:
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

You can't spell justice without juice.

Gender: Female

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:06 pm

Posts: 134

Haha, well, as a member of the project, I can tell you that it's going to be a full-fledged musical - songs, script, and all.
Image
^Click to visit the project website!
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

GROUPHUG!!!!!!!!

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 1315

Arri wrote:
Haha, well, as a member of the project, I can tell you that it's going to be a full-fledged musical - songs, script, and all.

This is gonna be great... Wonder when the next song's gonna be out?

Hugtenburg wrote:
Lol, ok. I'll shut up now... :edgy:

I wasn't angry xD
Image
My Youtube Profile|PM me for my MSN!
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:09 pm

Posts: 113

Nintendosaiyan wrote:

Hugtenburg wrote:
Lol, ok. I'll shut up now... :edgy:

I wasn't angry xD



I kinda thought you weren't :godot:
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

No avi/sig ideas, deal with Koharu.

Gender: Female

Location: Colorado

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:53 am

Posts: 323

Random person dropping by here...
I actually heard about this project a couple months ago, and I absolutely love it :D
I'd LOVE to help but... the best thing I could do is voice acting and singing and I don't have a microphone.... *sobs*
But anyways, good luck to everyone!!!!! :edgy:
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

GROUPHUG!!!!!!!!

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 1315

ScentOfFreshLemon wrote:
Random person dropping by here...
I actually heard about this project a couple months ago, and I absolutely love it :D
I'd LOVE to help but... the best thing I could do is voice acting and singing and I don't have a microphone.... *sobs*
But anyways, good luck to everyone!!!!! :edgy:

And mine doesn't work properly :maya: YAY :gregory:

I still wouldn't be able to help this project. I can't sing, voice-act, write songs or do anything to help a musical.
Image
My Youtube Profile|PM me for my MSN!
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title

Stranger than you dreamt it...

Gender: Female

Location: Here

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:16 pm

Posts: 176

Obsessed fan is obsessed back from the dead, and supporting the awesomeness of this musical from the sidelines (or until I get around to recording a song or something...)! :keiko:

This is frickin' HUGE, DOODZ!!! PW:TMP is so popular! And it is like the magic love that keeps fans of all kind together! No matter what aspect of the game you love, this musical has it!
Spoiler: Not actually a spoiler, just a concerned fan's comment
The only thing that worries me is whether we can ACTUALLY DO THIS. I mean, with the Takarazuka thing, couldn't that be taken as a message from Capcom that they're willing to fight? THEY'RE THE FRICKIN' VIACOM OF THE VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY, MAN!! :accordion-head:

Paranoid post is paranoid, I know, but a little paranoia never hurt anyone, right?
...Right? :nick-sweat:


I can't wait for more songs, more script, and generally more everything! :butzthumbs:

P.S. Is there any place I can find even the vaguest overview/outline/ whatever of the musical thus far? I think it would make it a lot easier if I had a better handle on where we currently stand.
Image
ALL HAIL VICKI AND HER AMAZING GRAPHICS

theatrejunkie wrote:
Dare to resist drugs, violence, conformity, and Gavincest
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

GROUPHUG!!!!!!!!

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 1315

way-too-obsessed wrote:
Spoiler: Not actually a spoiler, just a concerned fan's comment
The only thing that worries me is whether we can ACTUALLY DO THIS. I mean, with the Takarazuka thing, couldn't that be taken as a message from Capcom that they're willing to fight? THEY'RE THE FRICKIN' VIACOM OF THE VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY, MAN!! :accordion-head:

Paranoid post is paranoid, I know, but a little paranoia never hurt anyone, right?
...Right? :nick-sweat:

So... you're talking about the musical being illegal? But... Phoenix can defend us! Right? :phoenix:
Image
My Youtube Profile|PM me for my MSN!
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title

Stranger than you dreamt it...

Gender: Female

Location: Here

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:16 pm

Posts: 176

Nintendosaiyan wrote:
So... you're talking about the musical being illegal? But... Phoenix can defend us! Right? :phoenix:

:sadshoe: Y-yeah. And, like I said, I'm just a paranoid insane concerned person. Capcom most likely doesn't give a flying flip about us, so unless we end up making money off of this, they'll just sit on their Mighty Throne of Yes-ness and watch us scramble and flutter with love of their game.

My suggestion: Charity tiem, plz?

Just a thought for if we ever end up doing a stage show. (good god yes please)

But please, don't mind me. When something gets in my head (especially if it's GS-related) it refuses to leave me alone.

You want proof?

Spoiler: Kinda AJ spoilers, but mostly just my insanity
:testimony:

Okay, it all started one night, when I was replaying Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney in bed. OMG I GOTS APOLLO IN MY BED LOLOL All of a sudden, I see something out of the corner of my eye. I look, and I see, in the corner of my bedroom, Kristoph Gavin. Smiling. Smiling that smile he always smiles. At me.
Then, just as quickly as he came, the vision was gone, leaving me with all of these feelings; paranoia, general fear of being raep'd, questioning my own sanity. I didn't sleep well that night. Not with Kristoph Gavin watching me and listening to my every breath. I think I even felt a hand on my chest at one point.

Image
ALL HAIL VICKI AND HER AMAZING GRAPHICS

theatrejunkie wrote:
Dare to resist drugs, violence, conformity, and Gavincest
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

GROUPHUG!!!!!!!!

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 1315

way-too-obsessed wrote:
Spoiler: Kinda AJ spoilers, but mostly just my insanity
:testimony:

Okay, it all started one night, when I was replaying Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney in bed. OMG I GOTS APOLLO IN MY BED LOLOL All of a sudden, I see something out of the corner of my eye. I look, and I see, in the corner of my bedroom, Kristoph Gavin. Smiling. Smiling that smile he always smiles. At me.
Then, just as quickly as he came, the vision was gone, leaving me with all of these feelings; paranoia, general fear of being raep'd, questioning my own sanity. I didn't sleep well that night. Not with Kristoph Gavin watching me and listening to my every breath. I think I even felt a hand on my chest at one point.

That happened to me one night. Except I was playing JFA so it was Ini Miney-Maya holding a knife. It was scary, but so cool xD I also finished the DL-6 case late at night, right before I went to sleep. Guess what that led to... O_O
Image
My Youtube Profile|PM me for my MSN!
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title

Stranger than you dreamt it...

Gender: Female

Location: Here

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:16 pm

Posts: 176

Nintendosaiyan wrote:
way-too-obsessed wrote:
Spoiler: Kinda AJ spoilers, but mostly just my insanity
:testimony:

Okay, it all started one night, when I was replaying Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney in bed. OMG I GOTS APOLLO IN MY BED LOLOL All of a sudden, I see something out of the corner of my eye. I look, and I see, in the corner of my bedroom, Kristoph Gavin. Smiling. Smiling that smile he always smiles. At me.
Then, just as quickly as he came, the vision was gone, leaving me with all of these feelings; paranoia, general fear of being raep'd, questioning my own sanity. I didn't sleep well that night. Not with Kristoph Gavin watching me and listening to my every breath. I think I even felt a hand on my chest at one point.

That happened to me one night. Except I was playing JFA so it was Ini Miney-Maya holding a knife. It was scary, but so cool xD I also finished the DL-6 case late at night, right before I went to sleep. Guess what that led to... O_O


:beef: I... I'm frightened just thinking about it... :larry:
Image
ALL HAIL VICKI AND HER AMAZING GRAPHICS

theatrejunkie wrote:
Dare to resist drugs, violence, conformity, and Gavincest
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:44 am

Posts: 196

Wow, this project sounds like it will be a great success... :elise:

...if CAPCOM doesn't do anything about it... :coffee:



Anyways, good luck, you guys! Can't wait to see the result! :keiko:
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

PCHOOO

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:51 pm

Posts: 1285

I'm not involved in the project, but I DO know that all you new people who are interested in it are in entirely the wrong place.

THIS is where you should be looking for all your up to date PW Musical needs.
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

GROUPHUG!!!!!!!!

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 1315

Masha wrote:
Wow, this project sounds like it will be a great success... :elise:

...if CAPCOM doesn't do anything about it... :coffee:

Ugh, I hope they don't find out about it as soon as it's completed. We're helping them anyway, aren't we?
Image
My Youtube Profile|PM me for my MSN!
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

And pure awesome = s to the exy.

Gender: Female

Location: The land of boring...

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:07 am

Posts: 2131

Nintendosaiyan wrote:
Masha wrote:
Wow, this project sounds like it will be a great success... :elise:

...if CAPCOM doesn't do anything about it... :coffee:

Ugh, I hope they don't find out about it as soon as it's completed. We're helping them anyway, aren't we?


It seems that they pay a good amount of attention to the fans... maybe they already know?
Perhaps they only plan on pursuing it when they get to a point where they'd be making money?
And if they're really lenient, maybe they'd just want a cup of the profits and some royalty-type payments. :godot:
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

GROUPHUG!!!!!!!!

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 1315

wunderbarphalanges wrote:
It seems that they pay a good amount of attention to the fans... maybe they already know?
Perhaps they only plan on pursuing it when they get to a point where they'd be making money?
And if they're really lenient, maybe they'd just want a cup of the profits and some royalty-type payments. :godot:

They should include one of the songs in the next GS game at some point... :-P
Image
My Youtube Profile|PM me for my MSN!
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:44 am

Posts: 196

Nintendosaiyan wrote:
Masha wrote:
Wow, this project sounds like it will be a great success... :elise:

...if CAPCOM doesn't do anything about it... :coffee:

Ugh, I hope they don't find out about it as soon as it's completed. We're helping them anyway, aren't we?



In my opinion, yes; we would be making Gyakuten Saiban more popular :april:


Let's hope they think so too...
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

And pure awesome = s to the exy.

Gender: Female

Location: The land of boring...

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:07 am

Posts: 2131

Masha wrote:
Nintendosaiyan wrote:
Masha wrote:
Wow, this project sounds like it will be a great success... :elise:

...if CAPCOM doesn't do anything about it... :coffee:

Ugh, I hope they don't find out about it as soon as it's completed. We're helping them anyway, aren't we?



In my opinion, yes; we would be making Gyakuten Saiban more popular :april:


Let's hope they think so too...


They do seem like a company that has an appreciation for their fan base. *eyebrow raise*
I cross my fingers that they'd be reasonable about it.
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:44 am

Posts: 196

Quote:
Quote:
In my opinion, yes; we would be making Gyakuten Saiban more popular :april:


Let's hope they think so too...


They do seem like a company that has an appreciation for their fan base. *eyebrow raise*
I cross my fingers that they'd be reasonable about it.



Same here.
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

GROUPHUG!!!!!!!!

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 1315

wunderbarphalanges wrote:
They do seem like a company that has an appreciation for their fan base. *eyebrow raise*[/color]

Were you being sarcastic about that or did you mean it? :shoe:
Image
My Youtube Profile|PM me for my MSN!
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title
User avatar

And pure awesome = s to the exy.

Gender: Female

Location: The land of boring...

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:07 am

Posts: 2131

Nintendosaiyan wrote:
wunderbarphalanges wrote:
They do seem like a company that has an appreciation for their fan base. *eyebrow raise*[/color]

Were you being sarcastic about that or did you mean it? :shoe:


I meant it.
Should I have been being sarcastic? o_o
Page 134 of 135 [ 5390 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO