Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 363 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

That last part sounds familiar for some reason. Haven't you said that same thing before,or am I having a false memory?

Also yes there are a lot. 1-3 on N64,4-7 on GameCube,8 and 9 on Wii,and 10 on Wii U. And that's not even counting MP Advance,DS,Island Tour or Star Rush.

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:
And in the end it turns out some 20-30 year old Swedish guy named Erik was playing Toad the whole time. So you,Sam.

Mehehe. Cool! :D
Quote:
Hmm,so did this sandwich place serve mango ice cream,by any chance? ;))

That I do not know, unfortunately. :-P
Going for Miles wrote:
Oh, Timmari. Oh, oh, oh Timmari darling baby dear <3

He is such a wonderful person, Gregory bless him. <3
Quote:
I saw on Facebook that Polecat had shared something Klavi had written on Instagram, I think, about feminism and women in regarda to... sex, I gather?

Neat. :)
Quote:
Because one paragraph said "But why should I care about that as [male-symbol]--<3-->[male-symbol]? (...) Yuu should care too, puh".

"Puh". That sounds adorable.
Quote:
I thought it sounded like a Polecat-ish thing to say

It does!
Quote:
The post ended with "Don't be asshats".

I agree. Don't be asshats. :butzthumbs:
Quote:
I also thought that Klavi seemed like the kind of guy who considers childbirth absolute magic and badassery and that people who has given birth ought to be honoured.

Oh, that's cool! Now that you mention it, I can see it.

---

Got some more sleep (luckily, because since I went to sleep at midnight I woke up around five because my internal watch is a biatch and thinks that's super-early). Dreamed:

Timmari grew up in a small village. The parents really liked to live in a really old-fashioned way, they had even bought a house without running water when Timmari was in his teens. I've got no clue if Timmari was a fan of this or not. Anyway, it was in this village, when he was a teen, that he learned how to play the cello.

This is how Mr. Reus the Naked Magician, Magic No-Pants, removes his underwear on stage: He puts as a cloak on, spins around and woosh! Ta-daah!
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

The video game boy; the one who wins

Southern Corn wrote:
That last part sounds familiar for some reason. Haven't you said that same thing before,or am I having a false memory?

Huh. No, I haven't.

Quote:
He is such a wonderful person, Gregory bless him. <3

And the Holy mother bless him, too!

Quote:
"Puh". That sounds adorable.

Haha, it does x)

Quote:
I agree. Don't be asshats. :butzthumbs:

It's good advice. For some reason the thought of Klavier using the word "asshats" amused me.

Quote:
Timmari grew up in a small village. The parents really liked to live in a really old-fashioned way, they had even bought a house without running water when Timmari was in his teens. I've got no clue if Timmari was a fan of this or not. Anyway, it was in this village, when he was a teen, that he learned how to play the cello.

Haha, oh wow. Cello? Yes, he definitely strikes me as a cello-person :3

Quote:
This is how Mr. Reus the Naked Magician, Magic No-Pants, removes his underwear on stage: He puts as a cloak on, spins around and woosh! Ta-daah!

For Greg's sake... Ta-daah indeed. I hope the audience is forewarned xD

Oh, and by the way, in my dream Klavi's last name was Pampis.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

GfM: Yes! Certainly the Holy Mother! :3

Haha. I don't know why, but I can see him doing that. xD

Yes, it felt so right with him playing cello that I forgot that it was new information right when I woke up haha.

So do I. xD "Hey, don't make that face! You paid to see a naked magician!"

Haha, sounds quite awkward.

Happy Maria

If we're talking about asshats this is the biggest asshat of them all
Spoiler:

And that's strange,because I remember you saying that stuff about the pregnant thing but in a different context. Not the first time I've felt something like this.

Congrats on winning,Sam Erik!

I think that's your name now :maya:

I once had a dream where my mum sang a song about how she was going to cut my hair to look like that.

Haha, nah, you must be glitching deja vu-ing. All I've said about pregnancy and childbirth is that Polecat once said Apollo looked like he had given birth, that Dee was pregnant, that someone said to Dhurke "come at me and give birth to my babies", that Godot assisted Apollo's mother while she was giving birth to him, and in other threads some headcanons regarding Apollo's mother's pregnancy.

Happy Maria

I know. I've often come into several situations where I feel a strange twinge of recognition, but then I realise that the whole scene is entirely unfamiliar to me. Since childhood. No idea why or how. I'm scared

And god,imagine how it must feel to have an asshaircut

Yeah, I experience that every now and then, too. For instance when I played "One million and one", there was a scene in the end where I felt a really overflowing sense of deja vu, stronger than I've experienced before or since, it felt really odd but kinda cool as well. If I remember correctly, it's because the brain accidentally stores the impression in the long-term memory instead of the short-term where it belongs. I think things like that are very interesting.

Oh, goodness. I'm glad she never got around to actually do it in that dream.

Happy Maria

Very. New things seem nostalgic,old things distant. Scary :(((((

Oh phew, Lad.

My entire memory of it is vague, but I remember some key parts

For whatever reason, everything was dark. Well, the room, anyway.
I turn around and see one of my real life friends and Apollo.

Okay, how about I go and talk to them-
aaaaand they dissolve just like those shadow clones in Smash Bros. Brawl. And wouldn't you know it, it's exactly a Smash Bros. fight.

Except, when I inevitably got my head handed to me, it panned out and showed I was just playing a game with my friend from before.

I guess I really wanted an Ace Attorney character in Smash that badly.
Oh well, in my dreams.
That was awful I'm sorry

A dream is a wish your heart makes! :apollo:

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Dhurke and Phoenix were having a fun ol' chat with each other and things and Apollo, but then they started making dad jokes. Then, things got worse as Dhurke and Phoenix got into an argument over who can praise the other more, and they were about to break out in a fistfight when Edgeworth comes in and tells them to shut up and sit down. Also, if they wouldn't stop arguing over stupid things, he'll adopt Apollo as his son because at least he's responsible.
And I'm off in the corner with Apollo, both of us going: -_-
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Quote:
but then they started making dad jokes.

Bless.

Quote:
Then, things got worse as Dhurke and Phoenix got into an argument over who can praise the other more

Oh my.

Quote:
they were about to break out in a fistfight

-How do you suggest we go on talking about this? >:(
-With our fists! :tigre:

Quote:
Edgeworth comes in and tells them to shut up and sit down. Also, if they wouldn't stop arguing over stupid things, he'll adopt Apollo as his son because at least he's responsible.

Good ol' Edgeworth.

Quote:

At least you can bond over the embarassing shenanigans taking place.

Happy Maria

AA fangames became popular,and had LPs made on them. Soon they got more popular an the actual games,and I woke up in a cold sweat. Now I know all is Wright. Especially since the great Takumi is being honoured once more.

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:
If we're talking about asshats this is the biggest asshat of them all

Eleganza extravaganza.
Quote:
Congrats on winning,Sam Erik!

I think that's your name now :maya:

:godot:

What a beautiful name.
Going for Miles wrote:
Oh, goodness. I'm glad she never got around to actually do it in that dream.

Eleganza extravaganza.
Toadamos wrote:
For whatever reason, everything was dark. Well, the room, anyway.
I turn around and see one of my real life friends and Apollo.

Woop!
Quote:
Okay, how about I go and talk to them-
aaaaand they dissolve just like those shadow clones in Smash Bros.

Not woop.
Quote:
Except, when I inevitably got my head handed to me, it panned out and showed I was just playing a game with my friend from before.

Alright, woop again. :)
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
but then they started making dad jokes.

That probably happened for real. :hobohodo: <3

My confusion! I didn't notice that April-thingie, was on my phone, was sure that I saw a certain dragon-name... And when I look again it says something entirely different and I thought I was going crazy.

Must... resist... calling... Yuty... Patrick... after... this.
Quote:
and they were about to break out in a fistfight when Edgeworth comes in and tells them to shut up and sit down.

Respect Milessiah's authority.
Quote:
Also, if they wouldn't stop arguing over stupid things, he'll adopt Apollo as his son because at least he's responsible.

*nods, nods* Sounds fair.
GfM wrote:
-How do you suggest we go on talking about this? >:(
-With our fists! :tigre:

Like father, like son. Like mentor, like daughter's brother.
Southern Corn wrote:
Soon they got more popular an the actual games,and I woke up in a cold sweat. Now I know all is Wright. Especially since the great The Great and Infallible Takumi is being honoured once more.

All is well that ends well.

Sahdmadhi. Was just checkin' what they called it today. So that's why I dreamed about a case named "Turnabout Tyler" once. Turnabout Sahdmadhi.

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I had a dream where I wasn't a Pomeranian in a wetsuit. It was horrifying because I had to walk on two legs in the rain when a group of cars all came by to pick me up. Thankfully, among them was an old friend and I didn't get into a van with strangers or had to pay a one of several taxis.

Also, I have a craving for ice cream sandwiches now.

...Oh, yeah. Phoenix and Edgeworth were in court. So was Damon Gant. But this was after RftA. Did... did he possibly escape from prison?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

[Whip the cream!]

That's just not fair. :sadshoe:

I hope it wasn't Lars-Åke disguised as Gant.

I lose my wetsuit and fluffiness and I get a reference to a terrible sporking series that was never completed left in the annals of the Sporking Theater's records? Worst dream ever. And I didn't get my ice cream sandwich even after I got back my wallet!

Happy Maria

Sheesh,was it Taste the Rainbow? Because there's a new chapter released. That thing still resists persecution and persists to this day.

I was at some place where Klavier Gavin had just performed, and they were handing out, or rather throwing out, sunglasses with pink plastic frames, and whoever caught a pair could then go over to Klavi and have him sign them. One poor fella got a pair smack in the head. I hoped she had at least managed to grab them afterwards. I "stealthily" dropped a handful of sunglasses I'd gotten hold of somewhere else to even out the playing field. The guy throwing out the glasses noticed and looked mildly annoyed when I then proceeded to completely innocently get myself a pair of the oned he was throwing, in a perfect one-hand catch I was rather proud of.
So off to get them signed I went. I was holding the glasses, and Klavi put a hand on them as well to further steady as he wrote (I didn't think anything about it in the dream, but I realize now he was left-handed :D which I guess makes sense considering how he holds his airguitar) and I "stealthily" moved my grip so that my hand touched his palm. His hand was very warm :3
I had apparently come to whatever place it was with my mum and WG, and left them to look at Klavier, so after having got the autograph I went back to them and told them about Klavier's warm hands.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
I was at some place where Klavier Gavin had just performed, and they were handing out, or rather throwing out, sunglasses with pink plastic frames, and whoever caught a pair could then go over to Klavi and have him sign them.

Aww, neat. :)
Quote:
One poor fella got a pair smack in the head. I hoped she had at least managed to grab them afterwards.

Haha, ohh, poor gal.
Quote:
I "stealthily" dropped a handful of sunglasses I'd gotten hold of somewhere else to even out the playing field. The guy throwing out the glasses noticed and looked mildly annoyed when I then proceeded to completely innocently get myself a pair of the oned he was throwing, in a perfect one-hand catch I was rather proud of.

Go go go! :butzthumbs:
Quote:
I didn't think anything about it in the dream, but I realize now he was left-handed :D which I guess makes sense considering how he holds his airguitar)

^.^
Quote:
and I "stealthily" moved my grip so that my hand touched his palm. His hand was very warm :3

Awww. :3
Quote:
I had apparently come to whatever place it was with my mum and WG, and left them to look at Klavier, so after having got the autograph I went back to them and told them about Klavier's warm hands.

Heheh! :) I wonder why I didn't join the sunglasses-thingie.

---

Retinz was making pizza for dinner. First he was in a bad mood. Then he wasn't. I think the dough was sticky at first, but I'm not sure if that was the reason for his bad mood. At least he got happy.

When Retinz was a teen he was a fan of Siouxsie and the Banshees.

Retinz had a pair of black trousers, he had gotten them from a coworker who didn't want them. And this coworker had gotten them from another coworker that didn't want them. Retinz decided that he didn't want them either, because...
-I can't use these anymore, they make my crotch all warm and sweaty!
-Alright, I admit it. That's why I didn't want to keep them either.
-...I admit it. That's why I, too, gave them away in the first place.
-Well, snap. Alright...
-You should give them to another coworker.
->:D
And he likes his green shorts because they don't make his crotch sweaty in any way since they let in a lot of air.

It was Timmari's birthday. He turned twenty-eight, so it was a few years ago. He was wearing an orange knitted jumper with really nice patterns on it, Gress was wearing a green knitted jumper with really nice patterns on it. It must have been in the evening/night, because the dream said that Timmari's birthday was in late June. Of course he's a summer child. :) His birthday is close to mine, and my dream stated that there was an AA-character that had their birthday really close to GfM's too.

Atipha's got a daughter. She's around eight years old, and she lives with her mother most of the time. I was hoping that Atipha made a lot of dad jokes. Then I thought "what if Gress, too, has a child somewhere, but a child that he doesn't know about". But my dream soon realized that hell no, he doesn't, since he's a virgin.

Quote:
Go go go! :butzthumbs:

Yäääaaaaahhh~

Quote:
Awww. :3

Yes :3 I don't know why I am happy about this now xD

Quote:
Retinz was making pizza for dinner. First he was in a bad mood. Then he wasn't. I think the dough was sticky at first, but I'm not sure if that was the reason for his bad mood. At least he got happy.

What, get out of here, I'm making pizza right now because I got a free "pizza kit" with ready-made dough and tomato sauce. And the dough was stickier than usual.

Quote:
When Retinz was a teen he was a fan of Siouxsie and the Banshees.

^^

Quote:
Retinz had a pair of black trousers, he had gotten them from a coworker who didn't want them. And this coworker had gotten them from another coworker that didn't want them.

Siblinghood of the travelling pants! (Oh and this reminds me that some days ago I saw that someone on a website had "TheTravellingJuice" as their username, made me think of Retinz and the applejuice)

Quote:
-I can't use these anymore, they make my crotch all warm and sweaty!

Nothing wrong with a little warmth!

Quote:
He was wearing an orange knitted jumper with really nice patterns on it, Gress was wearing a green knitted jumper with really nice patterns on it.

D'aww. I now imagine them to have matching jumpers and that Atipha's got one as well, in purple.

Quote:
Atipha's got a daughter. She's around eight years old, and she lives with her mother most of the time.

:3

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Yes :3 I don't know why I am happy about this now xD

Oh! x) (By the way, me and my friend were talking about touching the hands of rockstars yesterday, haha, I had brought up the overjoyed 2006-WG.)
Quote:
What, get out of here, I'm making pizza right now because I got a free "pizza kit" with ready-made dough and tomato sauce. And the dough was stickier than usual.

Hahaha, gosh, for the love of... xD
Quote:
Siblinghood of the travelling pants!

Haha, exactly. I hope they wash them in between!
Quote:
(Oh and this reminds me that some days ago I saw that someone on a website had "TheTravellingJuice" as their username, made me think of Retinz and the applejuice)

Ahhh heck. xD I wonder if that person had Retinz' apple juice at some point.
Quote:
Nothing wrong with a little warmth!

Sticky sounds less pleasant, though. xD (Unless one's Klavier, or Ron in a... almost wrote Godot-shower. Honey-shower.)
Quote:
D'aww. I now imagine them to have matching jumpers and that Atipha's got one as well, in purple.

Ohhh. :3 I imagined him wearing purple too! :D

Quote:
By the way, me and my friend were talking about touching the hands of rockstars yesterday

Gosh, for the love of...! Thanks for the telepathy, though, it was a good dream.

Quote:
Sticky sounds less pleasant, though. xD (Unless one's Klavier,

Wait, what? ...oh, now I get it. Cold and sticky. Then I'd rather take warm and sticky.

Quote:
Ron in a... almost wrote Godot-shower. Honey-shower.)

"Meorrw! By jove, that's a hot and sticky lad! :godot: "

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Gosh, for the love of...! Thanks for the telepathy, though, it was a good dream.

Hehehe. 'welcome. :-P
Quote:
Wait, what? ...oh, now I get it. Cold and sticky. Then I'd rather take warm and sticky.

Definitely. Cold and sticky sounds terribly uncomfortable.
Quote:
"Meorrw! By jove, that's a hot and sticky lad! :godot: "

Kitten. :godot:

I come into this thread wondering what's with "cold and sticky"...
Quote:
Sticky sounds less pleasant, though. xD (Unless one's Klavier, or Ron in a... almost wrote Godot-shower. Honey-shower.)

And then I saw this. :meekins:
And then it turned out it was just about Retinz again, whew.

Say, what was the one about Klavier? I remember poor Ron getting a messy shower, at least.

I had a collection of SoJ dreams.

A year after the game, Phoenix revisits Khura'in when he gets dragged into court for some strange reason. Then, Ahlbi is at the stand. (Looks like he's got a different jacket, this one's a bit deeper blue.) As Nick wonders what's going on, the judge strikes with his gavel... and calls for confetti. Confetti flies. People cheer. Aw, they're welcoming him back with a mock trial! Ahlbi congratulates him. Shah'do barks. Someone even plants a silver crown on his head. Phoenix feels embarrassed with that ridiculous headdress.
Then, he asks "Why is it silver and not gold?"
Then, Edgeworth shows up from nowhere with a golden crown. He doesn't look all that amused, but keeps it on because people insist.
Phoenix is disappointed.

Some off impressions about Andistan'dhin: "Is he actually totally nude at the stand but it blocks the view of his nethers?" And then he suddenly started doing yoga...
It wasn't until I revisited it after I woke up that I realized, no, it wasn't him who did yoga and he does in fact wear robes.

Something from what seems like concept SoJ. The Dragons of Rebellion actually have a huge underground base which rooms were connected by tunnels. They were pretty specific about keeping all the rooms linked, in case of fire or smoke. Phoenix and Apollo were concerned they may have had an incident like that already.

Sorin Sprocket made the news again: this time, it's a new classified project!? People began passing rumors that they finally finished a time machine, but others suggested it was probably scrapped so they started on some other thing instead.

An extra deleted scene from when Phoenix and Edgeworth meet with Datz in Dhurke's old law firm. It was the entirety of Edgeworth's long and detailed rant about the Plumed Punisher. Apparently, there was the option to talk with him and he went full geek on Nick.

Happy Maria

I want to see that scene.

Sticky.

Brrr. Bad memories

Quote:
Say, what was the one about Klavier?

He spritzed champagne up his crotch.

Quote:
A year after the game, Phoenix revisits Khura'in when he gets dragged into court for some strange reason. Then, Ahlbi is at the stand. (Looks like he's got a different jacket, this one's a bit deeper blue.) As Nick wonders what's going on, the judge strikes with his gavel... and calls for confetti. Confetti flies. People cheer. Aw, they're welcoming him back with a mock trial! Ahlbi congratulates him. Shah'do barks. Someone even plants a silver crown on his head. Phoenix feels embarrassed with that ridiculous headdress.

Ahaha. How adorable and ridicilous.

Quote:
Then, Edgeworth shows up from nowhere with a golden crown. He doesn't look all that amused, but keeps it on because people insist.
Phoenix is disappointed.

<3

Quote:
An extra deleted scene from when Phoenix and Edgeworth meet with Datz in Dhurke's old law firm. It was the entirety of Edgeworth's long and detailed rant about the Plumed Punisher. Apparently, there was the option to talk with him and he went full geek on Nick.

YES.

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
And then I saw this. :meekins:
And then it turned out it was just about Retinz again, whew.

Yes, phew! It's just Retinz getting sticky. *puts hand over heart*
Quote:
I had a collection of SoJ dreams.

:D
Quote:
As Nick wonders what's going on, the judge strikes with his gavel... and calls for confetti. Confetti flies. People cheer.

*cheers along* :edgey:
Quote:
Aw, they're welcoming him back with a mock trial! Ahlbi congratulates him. Shah'do barks. Someone even plants a silver crown on his head. Phoenix feels embarrassed with that ridiculous headdress.

Brilliant. x´D
Quote:
Then, he asks "Why is it silver and not gold?"
Phoenix is disappointed.

I almost made a snort-laugh, but I stopped myself by putting my hand in front of my hand and mouth; "Fhhh!" (Why I stopped myself I do not know. But yes. This part of the dream amused me.)
Quote:
"Is he actually totally nude at the stand but it blocks the view of his nethers?"

Mental images away, away, away!
Quote:
And then he suddenly started doing yoga...

*gulp* Be gone!
Quote:
An extra deleted scene from when Phoenix and Edgeworth meet with Datz in Dhurke's old law firm.

:edgey: :edgey: :edgey:
Quote:
It was the entirety of Edgeworth's long and detailed rant about the Plumed Punisher. Apparently, there was the option to talk with him and he went full geek on Nick.

Yes. I love it.

Oh ja. I took a nap earlier today and I remember two things now (other than some Klavier-dream I forgot all about): first was something about provoking someone to try to enter a room and then block the door to said room from the inside, which turned into some white room-thing. Like Aura would hold the door shut and Apollo would... yeah, what would he do? I don't know. Then stickfigure went from that to AAI... just that it accidentally called Edgeworth Hitler. And I woke up right after that and was like what the hell, that's not even close. And Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Hitler just doesn't sound good.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Like Aura would hold the door shut and Apollo would... yeah, what would he do? I don't know.

I wonder if it's better than the lipstick plan.
Quote:
Then stickfigure went from that to AAI... just that it accidentally called Edgeworth Hitler.

Haha!! I did not expect that.
Quote:
And I woke up right after that and was like what the hell, that's not even close.

You're right. It isn't.

Quote:
I wonder if it's better than the lipstick plan.

I... yeah. Maybe? I wonder if stickfigure will continue on that track because I'm quite curious about how it was supposed to go. I have a vague memory about it involving Apollo hiding (where? why?) while Aura held the door (why not just hide and then have her call for... Zuka, I suppose) but I don't know if that was stickfigure or my own doing trying to make sense of it in a newly woken up state.

Quote:
Haha!! I did not expect that.

No... For some reason it just gets funnier to me the more I think about it, because... yes, unexpected. Where the hell did that come from?

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
I... yeah. Maybe? I wonder if stickfigure will continue on that track because I'm quite curious about how it was supposed to go. I have a vague memory about it involving Apollo hiding (where? why?) while Aura held the door (why not just hide and then have her call for... Zuka, I suppose) but I don't know if that was stickfigure or my own doing trying to make sense of it in a newly woken up state.

Hmm, yes, that sounds rather interesting. C'mon stickfigure, give 'em a proper White Room-dream as soon as possible. :)
Quote:
No... For some reason it just gets funnier to me the more I think about it, because... yes, unexpected. Where the hell did that come from?

Jumpscareish. One of the least expected name-disortions actually. xD

Happy Maria

GfM was a 19 year old male. I had to take a physics test moderated by the US prez to get into the right group? Also it was WWII in the dream sooooooo

Oh no. First Miles Hitler and now WWII :/

I dreamed something about drawing figures indicating one dimension, 2D, 3D and four dimensions. Then I guess stickfigure realized it hadn't done anything AA yet and now it's Apollo drawing the shapes and lines while explaining to Klavier.
Apollo: So for the 3D, it's very simple to make a circle look three-dimensional, assuming I know the tiniest little bit about shadowing.
Klavier: Ooh, that's so refined.
Apollo: And for the 4D picture, I think I'll go with a triangle. This one takes a little more skill...
Klavier: How are you going to indicate the fourth dimension? We can't see it, right? Do we even know what it would be?

When Anthony was around 9-10 years old some of his classmates started to have girlfriends, boyfriends, kissing and stuff like that. His friends told him he could definitely get a girlfriend if he just took some initiative to approach someone. Anthony made them believe he was scared of girls, because he didn't want to tell them he was completely uninterested and gay.

Happy Maria

That last part reminds me of my childhood,but in an interesting way,haha.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
I dreamed something about drawing figures indicating one dimension, 2D, 3D and four dimensions.

I talked about that subject with a friend either Friday or Saturday.
Quote:
Then I guess stickfigure realized it hadn't done anything AA yet and now it's Apollo drawing the shapes and lines while explaining to Klavier.

Good. :D
Quote:
Apollo: So for the 3D, it's very simple to make a circle look three-dimensional, assuming I know the tiniest little bit about shadowing.
Klavier: Ooh, that's so refined.

Haha, love ya Klavi.
Quote:
Apollo: And for the 4D picture, I think I'll go with a triangle. This one takes a little more skill...

Heck yes, I think drawing a 4D picture takes a lot of skill.
Quote:
Klavier: How are you going to indicate the fourth dimension? We can't see it, right? Do we even know what it would be?

Apollo knows something the rest of us don't.
Quote:
When Anthony was around 9-10 years old some of his classmates started to have girlfriends, boyfriends, kissing and stuff like that. His friends told him he could definitely get a girlfriend if he just took some initiative to approach someone.

They can approach him instead, if so!
Quote:
Anthony made them believe he was scared of girls, because he didn't want to tell them he was completely uninterested and gay.

Aw, little baby Anthony.
Southern Corn wrote:

Fresh lemons!

---

I remember when I wrote the note but I don't remember what it's about: "Someone seem dirty odd [something] Joke Yuty don't."

Someone wondered what Timmari thought about Yuty before he fell in love with him and they became partners. "Bitch", someone said, jokingly. No, Timmari didn't think "bitch". He thought "oh wow :)".

Quote:

I knew it Apollo - you did listen in on the multi-dimensional super-molecule-theory Nurse Resident told Aura about while she was in the white room!

Quote:
They can approach him instead, if so!

Now that's the thing, had he actually wanted a relationship it wouldn't have done to sit around idly waiting for them to approach him.

Quote:
Aw, little baby Anthony.

Precious kid.

Quote:
Someone wondered what Timmari thought about Yuty before he fell in love with him and they became partners. "Bitch", someone said, jokingly. No, Timmari didn't think "bitch". He thought "oh wow :)".

Awwww yeaah. :godot:

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
I knew it Apollo - you did listen in on the multi-dimensional super-molecule-theory Nurse Resident told Aura about while she was in the white room!

Gotcha!
Quote:
Awwww yeaah. :godot:

Would you look at thaaat. :godot:

Going for Miles wrote:
Oh no. First Miles Hitler and now WWII :/

This would have been prevented if more people voted for the Party Party.

Quote:

You can make anything with enough triangles.

Quote:
Anthony made them believe he was scared of girls, because he didn't want to tell them he was completely uninterested and gay.

Hahaha.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

Fresh lemons!

Agh! The lemons are back! *throws coffee at life*

...Hm. Did Diego ever pull that off with Grossberg?

Quote:

Yeah, he's not a Gramarye.

I honestly tried to restrain myself but it came out anyway.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

He got a math lesson. :D Now to apply it into practice so he can escape the room via dimensional travel.

Uhhh... an image and something about Dhurke? He had his usual relaxed smile.

:sadshoe: ...Last night was a bit sleepless due to heat. I can only remember a couple dreamlets from my half-sleep state this morning.

One was of chibi Maya drooling about a giant bowl of miso ramen. She dove into it.

The other was of a chibi Nick doll with a ·_· face falling over. Ba-donk.

Page 363 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby