Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 402 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 399, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
So I dreamt I for some reason wrote an erotic novel featuring Nick and Edge (I remember specifying it was just to plz the shipping base and not my own choice, but hm...).

I mixed the z in "please" in with the "shipping base" and was like "zipping base? More like un-zipping base. Höhöhö."

To be perfectly honest, I would consider any short story about the two of them standing around and chatting as an "erotic novel" as long as it has the appropriate story description.

Quote:
I made Christmas come early myself with some... lemon meringue pie :D Just had to after that dream. That kinda looks like snow too, I guess. Luckily there wasn't any caramel on it, both because it'd be gross and because I didn't want any explosions.

I'd prefer adding sprinkles myself. :3 (Imo, caramel wouldn't be too bad, but it doesn't really fit the lightness of the lemon meringue.)

Quote:
Apollo had a horse named Crystal. It was white and actually looked like it was made of crystals. I think he had a husband who'd given it to him.

For some reason, I think Klavier owning a white/crystal horse is very appropriate. And husband or not, it'd be worth it giving Apollo a ride.

Quote:
Apollo, Nahyuta and Timmari were sitting in a field drinking booze. It was some sort of pre-bachelor party,

If you ask me, their drinking booze automatically qualifies as any kind of pre-bachelor party.

Going for Miles wrote:
Yeah, like ze old legend says, if you see two pearls in a staircase, pick them up and rub them and Klavier will appear at the end of the stairs in a "draw me like one of your French girls"-pose.

I was going to comment how strange that seems until I realized it makes perfect sense.

But the more I think about it, the less it makes sense... to the point where it might as well make sense, if you know what I mean.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
I don't remember the context, but I have a vague memory of dreaming of Apollo in the white room, it had to do with those lights that cause bleeding and the clothes he was wearing. I remember fluorescent lamps.

I'm not sure how I read this as "those lights that cause bleeding clothes". Well, uh, that's some nifty lighting.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

The video game boy; the one who wins

Quote:
I'd prefer adding sprinkles myself. :3 (Imo, caramel wouldn't be too bad, but it doesn't really fit the lightness of the lemon meringue.)

Mm. I think the lightness and overall fresh sweetness it has going for it is its biggest asset, so I wouldn't want anything throwing that off. Especially not something with an explosion risk.

Quote:
For some reason, I think Klavier owning a white/crystal horse is very appropriate.

Klavier has a white horse, it's named Lady Briest.

Quote:
And husband or not, it'd be worth it giving Apollo a ride.

Like he's been doing so many times before in my dreams

Quote:
I was going to comment how strange that seems until I realized it makes perfect sense.

It does!

---
I was playing chess with a cousin of mine. Since I can count the number of times I've played it before on one finger, and I don't remember all the rules, it didn't go amazingly. At one point I considered jokingly toppling a chess piece (my own, that is) over and call it quits but decided not to be like Drunkworth. I also thought about Gress and that he would probably have fun playing with someone as inexperienced as me. Because he would look (even more) great at it, and I'd had a lot of room for improvement for him to work with.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
I'm not sure how I read this as "those lights that cause bleeding clothes". Well, uh, that's some nifty lighting.

Bleeding people, bleeding robots, bleeding clothes...
Going for Miles wrote:
At one point I considered jokingly toppling a chess piece (my own, that is) over and call it quits but decided not to be like Drunkworth.

Hahah! A reversed Drunkworth.
Quote:
I also thought about Gress and that he would probably have fun playing with someone as inexperienced as me. Because he would look (even more) great at it, and I'd had a lot of room for improvement for him to work with.

That would be fun! I usually prefer to play chess with people like me - those who just move the pieces haphazardly and hope for the best - but it would be cool to play it with Gress.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

"Hmpf... checkmate. ...For you, that is. I lost. Dang it."

If only to get to be completely owned by him xD But maybe he could help a little with strategy along the way. As long as he doesn't get angry when I forget which piece gets to do what.

Happy Maria

I like playing chess by myself but I always get bored after a while so I just make it into some weird story lol. Maybe I should do an AA themed chess game or something.

How good is Drunky at chess anyway?

Haha, I like that approach. Ooh, that'd be cool.
Judging from his logic chess, not good at all. I may not know a lot about chess, but I know that's not how you play.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
"Hmpf... checkmate. ...For you, that is. I lost. Dang it."

xD x)
Quote:
If only to get to be completely owned by him xD But maybe he could help a little with strategy along the way. As long as he doesn't get angry when I forget which piece gets to do what.

Haha, exactly. xD Hopefully his attitude is "as long as you don't topple the pieces over!"
Southern Corn wrote:
I like playing chess by myself but I always get bored after a while so I just make it into some weird story lol.

That sounds like fun haha!
*keeps chess board on floor, pieces on it*
"So you play chess? :)"
"Yeah, it's the story about the knight trying to find his horse which got stolen by a peasant. :)"

Quote:
Haha, exactly. xD Hopefully his attitude is "as long as you don't topple the pieces over!"

*brushes over the board with sleeve*
-It was an accident, I promise!! :|
-...good for you I'd memorized their positions already.

Happy Maria

Samuel, you're a blessing. Thanks for giving me an idea for my next game. Peasants VS. Knights.

In return, I shall grace you with a jinx!

3 chess boards, Gress, Po Pe, Retinz and Drunkworth.

P(l)easant dreams :)

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
*brushes over the board with sleeve*
-It was an accident, I promise!! :|
-...good for you I'd memorized their positions already.

Hahah! xD Cue weary-but-not-quite-angry Gress-stare.
Southern Corn wrote:
Samuel, you're a blessing. Thanks for giving me an idea for my next game. Peasants VS. Knights.

Woop woop! I'm sure it'll be a great story.
Quote:
In return, I shall grace you with a jinx!

3 chess boards, Gress, Po Pe, Retinz and Drunkworth.

P(l)easant dreams :)

Oh, thanks! I really need it. That could be a really fun and/or disastrous dream.

Fund and/or Disastrous was my nickname in prison.

Happy Maria

You too GfM? :0

Yeah! What are the odds! :simon:

Happy Maria

Since you asked the odds are
((e^(1/26))/10^87)%

[Whip the cream!]

I'm glad you guys weren't in the same prison.

Happy Maria

*laugh track*
Well, that's our Samuel!
*credits play*

[Whip the cream!]

Hahah, oh yes, I got casted as That Guy.

Going for Miles wrote:
Klavier has a white horse, it's named Lady Briest.

Oh, yeah. No wonder Apollo got a horse for himself. Now the two knights on crystal-white steeds can ride off into the sunset together.

Quote:
Quote:
And husband or not, it'd be worth it giving Apollo a ride.

Like he's been doing so many times before in my dreams

How did I not see this coming Riding all day long and into the night.

Quote:
At one point I considered jokingly toppling a chess piece (my own, that is) over and call it quits but decided not to be like Drunkworth.

Silly GfM. Drunkworth never jokingly topples his own chess pieces. He does it with utmost conviction.

Quote:
I also thought about Gress and that he would probably have fun playing with someone as inexperienced as me. Because he would look (even more) great at it, and I'd had a lot of room for improvement for him to work with.

This image is precious in many ways; speaking as a former chess club member.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Bleeding people, bleeding robots, bleeding clothes...

I can't wait until we get a game which has a case featuring bleeding clothes. I bet people will be threading for a good spindle.

Southern Corn wrote:
How good is Drunky at chess anyway?

Going for Miles wrote:
Judging from his logic chess, not good at all. I may not know a lot about chess, but I know that's not how you play.

Oh, I dunno. I think he has great form when he sweeps the board clean. Gets every single piece on the board. That's diligence.

Southern Corn wrote:

I mean, that is what Edgeworth was playing on that chess board in his office by himself, wasn't he? The one where the red knights trapped a spiky blue peasant and circled it? Got your AA theme right there.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
I'm glad you guys weren't in the same prison.

"There's only enough room for ONE Fun & Dangerous in this prison!" Something like that?

Aw, man. I woke up with only 6 hours of sleep again. I just barely remember a screen cracking and shattering apart as I came to. It was almost symbolic in a way. But I think I've just watched a lot of Danganronpa lately. Either that, or my mind shattered.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Quote:
Oh, yeah. No wonder Apollo got a horse for himself. Now the two knights on crystal-white steeds can ride off into the sunset together.

That's part amazing and part adorable and part hilarious.

Quote:
Riding all day long and into the night.

Haah. How poetic. :klavier:

Quote:
Silly GfM. Drunkworth never jokingly topples his own chess pieces. He does it with utmost conviction.

Oh, certainly.

Quote:
This image is precious in many ways; speaking as a former chess club member.

:D

Quote:
Aw, man. I woke up with only 6 hours of sleep again. I just barely remember a screen cracking and shattering apart as I came to. It was almost symbolic in a way. But I think I've just watched a lot of Danganronpa lately. Either that, or my mind shattered.

Ach. Better sleep next time.

---
Athena and Retinz were a team in some survivor-style competition. They were talking about finding food or something, even though they were currently in two different locations. It was nighttime. As they spoke, there were still images shifting, kinda visual novel-like, one set of images were Retinz with his arms around a mountain top and some silly expression on his face, the others were of Athena seen from behind sitting in front of a river while stars fell all around, more and more for each picture with her, and eventually a package of food dropped from the sky too.
The next day they were talking about what animals they liked.
Retinz: I like the ones that are stilting.
Athena: Like birds... and ants...? Do ants stilt?
Right as she says that, the image zooms out and show traces of more and more ants approaching them and their food.
Later on, the teams, three or four with two people in each (Phoenix was in one, that's all I remember) are gathered. Then some kind of robot that is keeping watch on them approaches Athena and Retinz.
Athena: Oh no, now we're gonna get disqualified for having ants!
The rest of the teams look very confused.
The robot asks Athena and Retinz if they have received food and split in two (without sharing with the rest of the teams).
Retinz: *slow, raspy voice* Nooo, we split it iinto foour miiilliiooons.
Athena: *slow, raspy voice* Thaat iis twoo miillioons tiiimes twooo.

[Whip the cream!]

I can't wait until we get a game which has a case featuring bleeding clothes. I bet people will be threading for a good spindle.

Hahaha! I didn't know the world needed it until now.
Quote:
a spiky blue peasant and circled it?

Bless.
Quote:
"There's only enough room for ONE Fun & Dangerous in this prison!" Something like that?

Yes, and when someone calls that name both of them would look in that direction.
Quote:

Aww. *confetti with a sleeping spell attached and glue for screens or minds*
Going for Miles wrote:
Athena and Retinz were a team in some survivor-style competition.

Oh.
Quote:
one set of images were Retinz with his arms around a mountain top and some silly expression on his face

Quote:
Naturally.
the others were of Athena seen from behind sitting in front of a river while stars fell all around, more and more for each picture with her

Poetic.
Quote:
and eventually a package of food dropped from the sky too.

Poeticer.
Quote:
The next day they were talking about what animals they liked.
Retinz: I like the ones that are stilting.

That feels extraordinarily right.
Quote:
Right as she says that, the image zooms out and show traces of more and more ants approaching them and their food.

Damnit, Athena.
Quote:
Athena: Oh no, now we're gonna get disqualified for having ants!

>:(
Quote:
The robot asks Athena and Retinz if they have received food and split in two (without sharing with the rest of the teams).
Retinz: *slow, raspy voice* Nooo, we split it iinto foour miiilliiooons.
Athena: *slow, raspy voice* Thaat iis twoo miillioons tiiimes twooo.

Pfft. xD They make such a great team.

No wonder they might be disqualified. They now have a team of not two, but four million. How unfair.

Quote:
Poetic.

It was really pretty.

Quote:
Damnit, Athena.

"Damnit, comrades! We can't all be called Ant!"

Quote:
Pfft. xD They make such a great team.

They do! Them as a duo was oddly correct.

Quote:
No wonder they might be disqualified. They now have a team of not two, but four million. How unfair.

U-huh. Just think of what kind of sneak attacks the 3 999 998 ants could do.

Klavier: I constantly have to be second guessing myself.
--------------------------
Dr. Crab: I'm Swedish.
Dahlia: I'm famous.
Aploplo: Fool you once, shame on me.

Aploplo's voice, disembodied: WAAAAHAAAAA SHAME ON YOU!

[Whip the cream!]

The hell. x´D Yeah, that's Aploplo alright.

Happy Maria

Classic Aploplo.

[Whip the cream!]

*cuts to commercial break*

I'm laughing about a stone-faced Dr. Crab saying "I'm Swedish" completely out of nowhere, as if it's something he'd say to someone he doesn't want to hear.
But it wouldn't surprise me if he really is Swedish.

Happy Maria

More importantly, Dahlia's famous. Who knows what for?
Maybe her murders have gained international fame or something.

I'm laughing about a stone-faced Dr. Crab saying "I'm Swedish" completely out of nowhere, as if it's something he'd say to someone he doesn't want to hear.
But it wouldn't surprise me if he really is Swedish.

Ahahaha. Whatever mate, I'm Swedish. :simon:
Indeed. I've had a dream before in which he spoke Swedish, and he seemed knowledgeable enough about Swedish strawberries, so it's reasonable.

Quote:
Who knows what for?
Maybe her murders have gained international fame or something.

That and she put a troll into a coma.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
That and she put a troll into a coma.

:spit:

^ And today's out-of-context quote of the day is...

xD

---
I dreamed I was Apollo, escaping from someone who'd kept me capture in a forest. Then I was running around the forest, and I called for my siblings who I knew would be in it. That is, my real-life siblings. Eventually I managed to make contact with WG, who apparently knew this was my dream, and advised me to keep on sleeping. Very well then.

Later on, stickfigure brought up the topic of travelling by flushing oneself down a toilet like Edgeworth and Apollo did in one previous dream of mine. It also hinted that Timmari might be able to teleport just like Apollo and Polecat.

In a forest? Not a white room?

That's so nice of you, WG, breaking into his dream and destroying the 4th wall.

For the longest time, I found it strangely uncomfortable whenever I'd picture Apollo and Polecat just randomly grabbing their crotches and disappearing into the ether, but for Timmari, it just sounds like something he can and would do. Maybe because I see him more as a fairy than a monk.

Ah, I had a very deep and thorough probe of my subconscious last night. Slept for a good 11 hours and am still a little tired. Unfortunately, none of it was AA-related... It was mainly about the frustrations of the government-mandated indoctrination sessions known as school and how I flunked out of it because I forgot to bring a report card with me to a so-called periodical "rain check". It was then when I realized that "rain check" didn't mean bringing an umbrella, but it being a randomly scattered period of pointless mental shakedowns that ruin people. It was rather symbolic in a way.

Quote:
In a forest? Not a white room?

Yeah... dangit, stickfigure.

Quote:
That's so nice of you, WG, breaking into his dream and destroying the 4th wall.

It's good to know he answers when I call for him!

Quote:
For the longest time, I found it strangely uncomfortable whenever I'd picture Apollo and Polecat just randomly grabbing their crotches and disappearing into the ether,

Ahaha. I used to be too, but with all the thing stickfigure has shown me since, I guess I've become hardened. No innuendo intended.

Quote:
but for Timmari, it just sounds like something he can and would do.

x)

Quote:
Slept for a good 11 hours and am still a little tired.

Me too!

Quote:
a randomly scattered period of pointless mental shakedowns that ruin people. It was rather symbolic in a way.

That does sound like school alright.

---
I dreamed the singer of Metallica was 161 centimeters, afraid of sharks and owned a magazine called Hoi polloi. I think all that combined was what lead me to thinking about what Apollo's name would be backwards. "Ollopa"...

Then I had some dream where I felt upset and wronged and as I was removing myself from the situation I thought I wished I had a Klavier.

Happy Maria

We were riding through town on a Dromedary Camel. Emeer was driving him. Suddenly we were at some random apartment where this crazy chase occurred and before we knew it, we were fighting another group riding on a camel, though it was a Bactrian Camel this time. We decided to charge the camel. It was a bad idea since theirs charge back and we were all knocked off the camel. There was also a lion and a bull riding it. The bull let his guard down temporarily and the distraction helped us not get mauled by the lion. I don't know what happened next, but I remember Emeer wondering if he should open a comedy club. We all thought it was a great idea and encouraged him.

Going for Miles wrote:
I dreamed the singer of Metallica was 161 centimeters, afraid of sharks and owned a magazine called Hoi polloi. I think all that combined was what lead me to thinking about what Apollo's name would be backwards. "Ollopa"...

"Ollopa" actually sounds like an interesting song name.

Quote:
Then I had some dream where I felt upset and wronged and as I was removing myself from the situation I thought I wished I had a Klavier.

The guy or the piano? :)

Southern Corn wrote:
We decided to charge the camel. It was a bad idea since theirs charge back and we were all knocked off the camel. There was also a lion and a bull riding it.

Riding the camel?

Quote:
I don't know what happened next, but I remember Emeer wondering if he should open a comedy club. We all thought it was a great idea and encouraged him.

This camel story would be a great hook to start it off too.

Ah, finally after a few days of disappointment, I finally had another AA-related dream. I had a busy day running between Kurain Village and back to town. That morning, I was helping Maya and Pearl set up some sort of event, probably for tourism. Somehow, at some point, Athena thought it would be a great idea to throw in a fighting competition and I agreed. When Phoenix voiced his objections, we used him as a sandbag and flung him over onto his head. We might have gone overboard because he was out for the rest of the day.

Later, I returned to town to meet up with Ema, who invited me to a training seminar at the police academy she attended. She was helping the staff introduce some new recruits and she apparently thought I would make a good VIP guest. I don't know what I was supposed to do there, though, I did learn a bit about the basics of being on the force. We didn't get to do the shooting range exercises this time, though. It was mainly prep for the writing exam.

Happy Maria

Yep, they were.

Today's dream. I remember hanging out at the pool but I didn't know how to swim. Suddenly I was getting the hang of it but I closed my eyes and actually drowned myself and another kid by accident.

Then I was in a war. It was between two sides but then a third side interrupted and chaos ensued. I was in a house as well hiding from my brother who was on the third side and kept shifting into Knightley-I mean, Naitou-sama and I had to keep hiding. And then I was in a Danganronpa style trial with him, Athena and Filch. Filch was wearing a hat to 'look prettier'. Then Naitou-sama killed me I guess

SC: Good on you, Emeer! I'm sure he'll do great.
Aouch, sounds like kid Apollo and kid Nahyuta's river adventure - bad end.
Rubia: Why not both! A piano with Klavier in a dress lying draped over it.
Poor Phoenix.

There was some book where one reviewed coffee by putting points in circles representing various aspects of various coffees. Timmari did it and wrote five for everything except for one or two 2's. Then Nahyuta jokingly said (in Swedish, with an accent as if he's from the north of the country) "It hurts within me that you have such beautiful thoughts about me, darling", but I don't know what the context was.

I also dreamed I was looking through my drawings and found like ten white room-related. They looked pretty cool, some were made with crayons and stuff, but I was like whoa, when the heck did I do all these. Alright stickfigure, I hope this is foreshadowing for some actual white room-action.

Now that's a good representation of coffee. :godot:
Let's hope so. I'm still waiting for Aura and Apollo to break out, Mission Impossible style.

Sorry, I don't have a dream to share, but I do have this:
http://askaceattorney.tumblr.com/post/1 ... rt-of-ugly
...Say, did anyone stop by this thread and become inspired by our discussions of Drunkworth?

Page 402 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 399, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby