Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 368 of 380[ 15195 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371 ... 380  Next
 


Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 6960

He gets even more annoyed because they don't bother to censor his crotch.

...ahh, always the classiest posts that start a new page.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Super dazzle-frazzle

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 6837

SC: Oh Badd, always the voice of reason.
Nerdowl: Ahaha :D I can kinda see both of them being in such a calendar. Hmm.
Oh, of course. I bet Khura'in has lots of good mountains to ski down, too.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Two Milkmen Go Comedy

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 2962

Funny thing is Badd failed and he decided to start cheating too. Then I checked my YouTube page and found great videos. Hoory
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Super dazzle-frazzle

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 6837

Dream referred to a non-existant old dream in which it was stated that both Timmari and Klavier had had depressions but that both of them also were very positively invested in their respective jobs at the time, which probably helped a lot.

I had forgotten a bag in some place. Before that I had removed everything from my Phoenix Wright-wallet except for my id-card, and since the risk of identity theft never crossed my mind in the dream, I was more worried about losing the wallet itself than the card. But I retrieved both.

Dream referred to an actual old dream in which... yeah shoot, I forgot which. Something with Klavi, I think.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 6960

Oh, poor guys. I'm glad work was good for them, I can imagine that they are the kind of people who feel better by doing that.

Haha, yeah, don't touch GfM's Wright-wallet.

---

Some really handsome middle-aged woman dressed in Trucy-clothes.

Gress and Timmari having a laughing fit together. Then it was something more that had to do with happy Sir T.A.G-boys.

Atipha have seen an alligator for real, during one of his adventures.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Super dazzle-frazzle

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 6837

Yes. :sadshoe: :phoenix:

Cute.
Cute.
Neat.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Two Milkmen Go Comedy

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 2962

Some stuff happened

I went to my old school for some reason,and Manfred ordered Franziska to help me with my Maths homework. Only I showed the teacher that someone copied it from me,and then Manny became really annoyed that he wasted Franziska on this.

Then I was at a temple of some sort. I was apparently taking swimming classes there,and I took off all my clothes in public,even the swimming trunks. Weirdly I wasn't even the only one who did this,and no one really seemed to mind. There were also four girls coming for dance classes there.

And when I went in instead I played tennis except I was wearing clothes again and it was super intense. Missed a lot of shots sadly

Then I was on a train and this lady from some bakery was so happy she decided to celebrate her birthday with everyone. After a while everyone felt it was going too slow though and two Emas from SoJ came and took her away. I came to one of the Emas and said how disappointed I was but she didn't care. So I went and snuck into an art gallery (which was a bedroom with some pictures on the bed) and saw one painting (also I think they saw me but they didn't do a thing), which made the Ema satisfied and we all had a Galla time from there onwards

Also there was this weird Harry Potter segment where I learnt my mother played McGonagall during the films except they looked nothing like each other. Also Quirrell came back for some reason and tried to steal our wands. Hmph
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Super dazzle-frazzle

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 6837

Poor little Manfred. Damn it, Ema.
---
TimmariTrackerLover - he had lost something and Nahyuta helped him look.

Apollo found blood in his home, on a white sheet or blanket or carpet or something. He lives alone, so it was worrying to say the least and he was on the verge of having a panicattack (although stickfigure first accidentally called it "heartattack" and I was like, yeah I'm sure it was a shocking discovery, but...)

Then as I tried to recollect that one still half asleep stickfigure mixed it up with TimmariTrackerLover and Klavier helped Apollo look for a ring he had lost, because he heard himscream as he realized it was missing. Apparently Lamiroir had given it to him. Then it changedand Apollo had already planned an appointment at a hospital where a lady knew where it could be and would help him find it, so Klavier drove him there.
Perhaps he lost the ring at the hospital he had been at thinking he had a heartattack that turned out to be just a panicattack. :-P
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Two Milkmen Go Comedy

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 2962

Which Ema,specifically?

And whose blood was it anyway? :0
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Super dazzle-frazzle

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 6837

Let's say both of them.

We will never knooow~
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 6960

Southern Corn wrote:
Then I was on a train and this lady from some bakery was so happy she decided to celebrate her birthday with everyone.

Sweet. :edgey:
Quote:
After a while everyone felt it was going too slow though and two Emas from SoJ came and took her away.

:o
Quote:
I came to one of the Emas and said how disappointed I was but she didn't care.

I'm disappointed in you, Ema!
Going for Miles wrote:
Apollo found blood in his home, on a white sheet or blanket or carpet or something. He lives alone, so it was worrying to say the least

Oh my gosh, ewww. ;s
Quote:
and he was on the verge of having a panicattack (although stickfigure first accidentally called it "heartattack" and I was like, yeah I'm sure it was a shocking discovery, but...)

Oh no... xD
Quote:
Apparently Lamiroir had given it to him.

Awww. :edgey:
Quote:
Perhaps he lost the ring at the hospital he had been at thinking he had a heartattack that turned out to be just a panicattack. :-P

:butzthumbs:

---

Spoiler: SoJ
Yuty was talking with Timmari about Dhurke, and he was frustrated; "Does this [certain reaction of his, don't know what it was] mean that I miss him too much or not enough?"

Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Super dazzle-frazzle

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 6837

Quote:
Oh my gosh, ewww. ;s

Oh my gosh ewww indeed. Enough with the blood on white stuff, stickfigure! (Or, I think it's cool and fascinating in a morbid way, but Apollo doesn't have to be put through it every time)

Quote:
Awww. :edgey:

Yes! :3

Just enough, Nahyuta. Just enough.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 6960

Going for Miles wrote:
Oh my gosh ewww indeed. Enough with the blood on white stuff, stickfigure! (Or, I think it's cool and fascinating in a morbid way, but Apollo doesn't have to be put through it every time)

Haha. Yes, it can show someone else that kind of stuff for a change.
Quote:
Just enough, Nahyuta. Just enough.

*pats his head*
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Stare into my eyes

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 5793

GfM's stickfigure sure likes to haunt Apollo.


Since yesterday I had to get up at ~5 to catch the ND livestream, needless to say, I don't remember any dreams from then, which was a shame since I still feel like the entire stream was just Capcom's way of trolling their fans.

Well, at least Subby was inspired and last night gave me a brief headline for an Ace Attorney series reboot, but set in Brooklyn in 1933. Great Depression theme, anyone? I'm currently reviewing my 20th cent. history this term, so I guess something stuck.

It was just a headline, but I think I came up with images of Phoenix and Edgeworth - dressed exactly as they usually do - and plotted them right into a black and white newspaper (they were still in color) of the "opening" of the Brooklyn Bridge that year. That the Brooklyn Bridge was actually constructed and opened in the previous century didn't come to me at the time.
Ever armed with trollswatters and defending Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth... as their supposed daughter.

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 6960

Capcom trolling the fans. Beauriful.

Hahah, that sounds neat. And details, details, a century here, a century there...
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Two Milkmen Go Comedy

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 2962

AAI2 Heal/hurt started,but with only three characters. I noted that Scruffy and Mr.Miscreant (which were both dogs and don't exist) weren't there. Then a tennis player came to be. He looked like a redneck. He said,"I used to be pretty popular but then I had,like,50 girlfriends." He then went and played. I think that may be Mr.Top ten worst Mario Arrows himself ;)))
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Super dazzle-frazzle

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 6837

Quote:
GfM's stickfigure sure likes to haunt Apollo.

Yeaah... I feel like it's like the scenario where kids chase each other and pull each other's hair and the teacher/parents just go "nah, they're just in looove with you ;3". Stickfigure, we both love Apollo so you should be nice to him. Like get him out of the white room some time this year


Quote:
I still feel like the entire stream was just Capcom's way of trolling their fans.

:haykitten:

Quote:
Well, at least Subby was inspired and last night gave me a brief headline for an Ace Attorney series reboot, but set in Brooklyn in 1933. Great Depression theme, anyone?

Ooh, that sounds pretty cool.

Quote:
Phoenix and Edgeworth - dressed exactly as they usually do -

:D

Quote:
He said,"I used to be pretty popular but then I had,like,50 girlfriends." He then went and played.

Sounds like he had been playing for a while already... if you catch my drift :godot:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Two Milkmen Go Comedy

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 2962

Ooh he's a good player ya know ;))

Also a to be polygamist
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 6960

Southern Corn wrote:
I noted that Scruffy and Mr.Miscreant (which were both dogs and don't exist) weren't there.

Damn non-existant doggies not being around.
Quote:
Then a tennis player came to be. He looked like a redneck. He said,"I used to be pretty popular but then I had,like,50 girlfriends."

Hahaha! xD That's one master polygamist right there.
Going for Miles wrote:
Yeaah... I feel like it's like the scenario where kids chase each other and pull each other's hair and the teacher/parents just go "nah, they're just in looove with you ;3". Stickfigure, we both love Apollo so you should be nice to him. Like get him out of the white room some time this year

Hahaha, very mature. Yes please... The poor boy needs his answers and to stop suffering.
Quote:
:haykitten:

Ahh, help, I do not remember that one. xD

---

I barely recall anything. Something about Timmari and Jesus and the apostles. I think he found them cool. As theoretical (since one barely knows jack about the apostles for real, that is) and historical figures.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Super dazzle-frazzle

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 6837

Quote:
Yes please... The poor boy needs his answers and to stop suffering.

Mm. And so do I. Answers, that is. (Although I almost wrote "sometime today" instead of "sometime this year". Like. Well. Yeah. That would have been nice. Had to get up at six and I barely ever remember my dreams when I'm forcing myself up early in the morning, but when I got home I slept for three hours so stickfigure would have had a chance to make up for it... *glare* No, actually I had a dream at night involving the most wonderful purple night sky I've seen, with multiple falling stars all over, and a firework, so I should be grateful. But I still hope for a white room-dream sometime soon. //end babbling

Quote:
Ahh, help, I do not remember that one. xD

Nobody ever created it. It just trolled itself into existence.

Quote:
Something about Timmari and Jesus and the apostles. I think he found them cool. As theoretical (since one barely knows jack about the apostles for real, that is) and historical figures.

I bet they would find him cool, too.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 6960

Going for Miles wrote:
Mm. And so do I. Answers, that is. (Although I almost wrote "sometime today" instead of "sometime this year". Like. Well. Yeah. That would have been nice. Had to get up at six and I barely ever remember my dreams when I'm forcing myself up early in the morning, but when I got home I slept for three hours so stickfigure would have had a chance to make up for it... *glare*

Having to get up at six... urgh. But yes, stickfigure, you should have done something. If he got released today, though, it would have to be one hell of an epic dream.
Quote:
No, actually I had a dream at night involving the most wonderful purple night sky I've seen, with multiple falling stars all over, and a firework, so I should be grateful. But I still hope for a white room-dream sometime soon. //end babbling

Oooohhhhhhhh wow. :D
Quote:
Nobody ever created it. It just trolled itself into existence.

Most likely. xD
Quote:
I bet they would find him cool, too.

D'awww. I'm getting adorable mental images right here.

*clears throat* There is no longer Gregoryist, Christian or Khura'inist or *mentions every religion*, slave or free, male and female and nonbinary. For you are all one in Milessiah.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Super dazzle-frazzle

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 6837

Quote:
Having to get up at six... urgh.

Yes. I do not function at that time. I had an exam, but still seriously contemplated just going back to bed several times before actually dragging myself out of the door. "There are always re-exams." Luckily I know this always happens when I do have early mornings so I've learned to just ignore it. Mostly.

Quote:
If he got released today, though, it would have to be one hell of an epic dream.

Not like the non-canon sink-ending starring me as Aura xD That was wonderfully non-epic, even though the mental image of a half-naked guy running the streets carrying a plastic skeleton that is falling apart really gets me.

Quote:
Oooohhhhhhhh wow. :D

It was incredible.

Quote:
*clears throat* There is no longer Gregoryist, Christian or Khura'inist or *mentions every religion*, slave or free, male and female and nonbinary. For you are all one in Milessiah.

Alrighty. I can live with that.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 6960

Going for Miles wrote:
Yes. I do not function at that time. I had an exam, but still seriously contemplated just going back to bed several times before actually dragging myself out of the door. "There are always re-exams." Luckily I know this always happens when I do have early mornings so I've learned to just ignore it. Mostly.

That makes two of us. Damn those early mornings.
Quote:
Not like the non-canon sink-ending starring me as Aura xD That was wonderfully non-epic, even though the mental image of a half-naked guy running the streets carrying a plastic skeleton that is falling apart really gets me.

Hahaha, yes, that one! xD *snickering at mental image*
Quote:
Alrighty. I can live with that.

He's a just man. Addition: drunk or sober...
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Super dazzle-frazzle

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 6837

Quote:
He's a just man. Addition: drunk or sober...

I thought about that song today. Drunk or sober or pissplastered. He drank for our sins...
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 6960

We must be huge sinners.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Two Milkmen Go Comedy

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 2962

We're so huge sinners that our sin value is greater than sin(infinity).
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Super dazzle-frazzle

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 6837

And that is great news for Drunkworth. No reason to stop drunking, ever. Keep the party pAaaaAAaAaAaAaaath going strong!
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Stare into my eyes

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 5793

The conversation went to Drunkworth again and I wasn't there. I feel a heavy burden on my shoulders...

Or maybe I'm just sleepy. I woke up abruptly to the sound of metal grinding outside, like construction work, and Subby fled without leaving me a single hint.

Is this punishment? Is this sin? Is this negligence?

*takes a swig of wine*

...My parents drive me to drink sometimes.
Ever armed with trollswatters and defending Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth... as their supposed daughter.

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Super dazzle-frazzle

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 6837

The burden... of laaadjick! :think: No but that sucks. Today seems to have been a generally meh day for AA-dreams. Yes, drink for your mum/Milessiah, pal.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 6960

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
The conversation went to Drunkworth again and I wasn't there. I feel a heavy burden on my shoulders...

Aww. He'll return soon.
Quote:
*takes a swig of wine*

...My parents drive me to drink sometimes.

Cheers, Rubia. May you feel the spirit of Milessiah through the wine.
Going for Miles wrote:
Today seems to have been a generally meh day for AA-dreams.

Yes. Therefore I am now tossing confetti everywhere, hoping for the best. May our subconscious minds cooperate with our desires.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Stare into my eyes

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 5793

*falls into pile of confetti* Izzit woorking yet?
Ever armed with trollswatters and defending Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth... as their supposed daughter.

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 6960

Lezzhopezooh!

---

Someone had a recurring joke about Gress having been in prison (he hadn't).

Gress is also well-hung. I don't know why I need to know this, but so be it.

Tania isn't heterosexual.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Super dazzle-frazzle

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 6837

Lezprehfahguhdrahms.

Quote:
Someone had a recurring joke about Gress having been in prison (he hadn't).

Damnit, Someone.

Quote:
Gress is also well-hung. I don't know why I need to know this, but so be it.

I see. Well he's generally tall and stuff, so I gress it makes sense.

Quote:
Tania isn't heterosexual.

Few, if any, of our respective dream-characters seem to be x)
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 6960

Going for Miles wrote:
I see. Well he's generally tall and stuff, so I gress it makes sense.

Yeah, he's proportional.
Quote:
Few, if any, of our respective dream-characters seem to be x)

Ahahah, indeed. x) Atiphaaa, what are yooou?

Also, have some confetti!
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Super dazzle-frazzle

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 6837

Quote:
Ahahah, indeed. x) Atiphaaa, what are yooou?

I am Atipha, summoner of evidence, protector of crimescenes, guardian of ice-cream eating monks and chess-playing scatterbrains.

Quote:
Also, have some confetti!

Oh thankyoou. I need this.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 6960

Going for Miles wrote:
I am Atipha, summoner of evidence, protector of crimescenes, guardian of ice-cream eating monks and chess-playing scatterbrains.

...I love Atipha. I sure can imagine him saying that.
Quote:
Oh thankyoou. I need this.

'welcome! I really hope it wooorks.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Stare into my eyes

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 5793

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Lezzhopezooh!

Going for Miles wrote:
Lezprehfahguhdrahms.

At first I wondered who these Khura'inese people were.

Quote:
Quote:
Gress is also well-hung. I don't know why I need to know this, but so be it.

I see. Well he's generally tall and stuff, so I gress it makes sense.

That pun was so bad/good I rolled over and died.
So does he hang high or hang low after a little too much alcohol?

Quote:
Quote:
Tania isn't heterosexual.

Few, if any, of our respective dream-characters seem to be x)

Seems to be a theme.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
Ahahah, indeed. x) Atiphaaa, what are yooou?

I am Atipha, summoner of evidence, protector of crimescenes, guardian of ice-cream eating monks and chess-playing scatterbrains.

Best answer.

Good luck, GfM! May the confetti cradle you in your dreams.


Meanwhile, I came out with a few snippets.

As it turns out, Susato actually likes to dress up as a guy, not just because she had to in court. It's her "perfect" disguise for all her dress-up needs.
Spoiler: DGS
She not only keeps Asougi's clothes as a momento, she just loves how that uniform looks.


Also, Capcom finally and officially endorsed the Party Party. Whoo! But then they just had to add that due to shaky leadership, a faction under someone broke off and started the Party Party Party. And Edge didn't even realize that they were two different parties and kept attending the wrong conferences.
Ever armed with trollswatters and defending Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth... as their supposed daughter.

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Super dazzle-frazzle

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 6837

Quote:
At first I wondered who these Khura'inese people were.

The dream oracles of Khura'in.

Quote:
That pun was so bad/good I rolled over and died.

Oh no. Should one be proud or feel bad?

Quote:
So does he hang high or hang low after a little too much alcohol?

I'd assume he hangs low most of the time considering he's asexual :D

Quote:
Seems to be a theme.

And what a theme it is! I'm proud of them.

Quote:
Best answer.

Good luck, GfM! May the confetti cradle you in your dreams.

Thankyoou :D

Quote:
As it turns out, Susato actually likes to dress up as a guy, not just because she had to in court. It's her "perfect" disguise for all her dress-up needs.

Cute.

Quote:
Also, Capcom finally and officially endorsed the Party Party. Whoo!

Yeee-aaaaahh :ch33rs: :b33r:

Quote:
But then they just had to add that due to shaky leadership, a faction under someone broke off and started the Party Party Party. And Edge didn't even realize that they were two different parties and kept attending the wrong conferences.

xD Perfect.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Stare into my eyes

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 5793

Ah, of course. They are around whenever people must confess their dreams or seek help recalling dreams. I hear their dream therapy sessions are... the stuff of dreams.

You may be proud because I've recovered. I did a sloppy breakdance on bed, though.

"Mom, that's not the right party."
"No, iz the Party Party!"
"Actually, it's the Party Party Party."
"Whaz the diff'rence? Stop judging party for party and just party!"
"...This conversation seems horribly familiar somehow... and yet deep all the same."
Ever armed with trollswatters and defending Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth... as their supposed daughter.

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.


Last edited by Rubia Ryu the Royal on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Super dazzle-frazzle

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 6837

Quote:
Ah, of course. They are around whenever people must confess their dreams or seek help recalling dreams. I hear their dream therapy sessions are... the stuff of dreams.

Oh wow.

Quote:
You may be proud because I've recovered. I did a sloppy breakdance on bed, though.

Oh joy! And it took less than three days, too. Ahaha, sounds great.

Quote:
"Mom, that's not the right party."
"No, iz the Party Party!"
"Actually, it's the Party Party Party."
"Whaz the diff'rence? Stop judging party for party and just party!"
"...This conversation seems horribly familiar somehow."

Aah. As long as there's party, the Milessiah doesn't discriminate.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Page 368 of 380 [ 15195 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371 ... 380  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot [Bot?], Dant, Google [Bot] and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO