Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 367 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

The video game boy; the one who wins

Quote:
Walk a mile in someone else's underpants!

I'd... rather not. It would probably be a humbling experience, though, if nothing else. (And why did I just picture Drunkworth?) Damn, now that you say that, I think I know where that dream came from: damn Uchikoshi with his visual novels again, I'm watching a let's play of Remember11 which has a man and a lady occasionally switching bodies, and the first time it happened the girl, once she realized she was in a man's body, took a peek into his underwear, had a meltdown and proceeded to faint, pants down. And then had another meltdown when she had to take a piss while in his body. At least she knew what to expect, poor Polecat would have been so confused.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
(And why did I just picture Drunkworth?)

I wish it would be a humbling experience for him, but I doubt it. :/
Quote:
Damn, now that you say that, I think I know where that dream came from: damn Uchikoshi with his visual novels again, I'm watching a let's play of Remember11 which has a man and a lady occasionally switching bodies, and the first time it happened the girl, once she realized she was in a man's body, took a peek into his underwear, had a meltdown and proceeded to faint, pants down. And then had another meltdown when she had to take a piss while in his body.

Damn, that's dignifying.
Quote:
At least she knew what to expect, poor Polecat would have been so confused.

Mhm, I'm glad body switching isn't his queer power.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Racing through the sky like a Missile

The things I do in the morning when I wake up...

It wasn't an AA dream until the very end - after me and my folks attended a class at school together, like for some family-related seminar. My dad went into the wrong class for a moment and my mom and I joked about it. I'm bot sure how it happened that he ended up teaching me as a private tuttutorince I was reminded of dorky dads, of course Phoenix would pop in at some point looking like he's searching for someone, prob me, since I recall diving into a laundry basket (was I a Pom or hum? Ah well).

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Atipha is somewhere between 1.75-1.86 meter tall, my subconscious didn't feel like being specific. Gress is 1.93 m tall, he's a Japanfornian fella and he's 36 years old.

Japanifornian? Does that mean he looks like a Westerner but is supposed to be Japanese in the "Japanese version"?

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
For a moment, I read the "different people" as different sexes and thought, yeah, they are quite different. :p

Uhm. What else would "different types of genitals" refer to?

I ended up thinking about the weird genetic mutations that cause strange development of genitalia, like having only one testicle or one boob or even no genitals at all. 'Tis unfortunate, to say the least. And then there are those people who underwent cancer surgery...

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
Walk a mile in someone else's underpants!

I'd... rather not. It would probably be a humbling experience, though, if nothing else. (And why did I just picture Drunkworth?)

His Drunkiness always finds a way into conversations.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:

Hahaha. xD Well, that's fitting.
Quote:
dorky dads

An unexplained natural phenomenon - are dorky dads just as dorky before they became dads, or is it a dad-thing? (Well, we know what's the answer when it comes to Phoenix, but...)
Quote:
of course Phoenix would pop in at some point looking like he's searching for someone, prob me, since I recall diving into a laundry basket (was I a Pom or hum? Ah well).

"Did my daughter hide in the laundry basket again?"
Quote:
Japanifornian? Does that mean he looks like a Westerner but is supposed to be Japanese in the "Japanese version"?

Dang, that messed with my head a little. The dream said "Japanfornian" after all and I didn't question it or think more about it. I think he is American. xD
Quote:
His Drunkiness always finds a way into conversations.

Mhm. He's good at sneaking in everywhere. Ah well, he's a great religious figure, so...

Quote:

That... explains so much.

Quote:
I recall diving into a laundry basket

Sounds fun.

Quote:

I think most AA-characters are really ambigious-looking in terms of race/ethnicity.

Quote:
I ended up thinking about the weird genetic mutations that cause strange development of genitalia, like having only one testicle or one boob or even no genitals at all.

Ah, well, I guess various variations thereof was one aspect. What I do remember is him looking at someone in a tight dress or skirt and being confused by the lack of bulge.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Ah, well, I guess various variations thereof was one aspect. What I do remember is him looking at someone in a tight dress or skirt and being confused by the lack of bulge.

Poley, perhaps she just isn't well-equipped. :o

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

That... explains so much.

About the dorky dad or about finding his daughter in laundry baskets?

Quote:
I think most AA-characters are really ambigious-looking in terms of race/ethnicity.

It seems to be their specialty.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Going for Miles wrote:

Poley, perhaps she just isn't well-equipped. :o

True. You can never tell for sure until you check under. :p
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

[Whip the cream!]

Excuse me ma'am, if I may, can I have a p-e-e-k? *tilts head to the side* I seem to notice a lack of bulge.

Quote:

The dog-head and the dog-daughter.

Quote:

Don't say that to kid-Polecat, though. "Anthony, get out from under that nice lady's skirt."

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Don't say that to kid-Polecat, though. "Anthony, get out from under that nice lady's skirt."

Why wouldn't I put that past kid-Polecat?

Anthony, get out from under that nice lawyer's sofa. Some people just don't change.

[Whip the cream!]

"But one can't know what the underside of a sofa will look until one checks. :o"

"Then go check under your own sofa! Not mine, without my knowledge!"
Aah, I love Apollo and Polecat together (and technically, any conversation involving Polecat is automatically on-dream-topic)

[Whip the cream!]

"But I've seen mine plenty of times already. :/" Curiosity will never kill the Polecat.
Ahhhh so do I, so do I. (Meheh, very true.)

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

The dog-head and the dog-daughter.

I always knew something was up.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
"But I've seen mine plenty of times already. :/" Curiosity will never kill the Polecat.

Each sofa is different. The boy was (and still is) on a quest for knowledge.

[Whip the cream!]

Well done, Rubia. xD
Quote:
Each sofa is different. The boy was (and still is) on a quest for knowledge.

Yes, find the knowledge and the truth, lad! (Truth. Not the truuUUUuUuth, don't be that guy, Anthony.) I wish I could hide under my sofa, it would be chill. :( A person can't fit there. I like small spaces.

Quote:
I always knew something was up.

That gives me Disney-vibes somehow.

Quote:
Each sofa is different.

Different sofas have different types of undersides.

I can't hide under my sofa either. :/ There's some plank-frame-shit that wouldn't have to be there (at least from my amateur point of view).

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
I can't hide under my sofa either. :/ There's some plank-frame-shit that wouldn't have to be there (at least from my amateur point of view).

Damn. :/ Not only are we unable to hide underneath our sofas, we'll be unable to experience Polecat hiding underneath them, at least at this point.

Furniture manufacturers are discriminating against sofas. Let them reveal their undersides! #freethesofas

[Whip the cream!]

Furniture manufacturers are discriminating against sofas. Let them reveal their undersides! #freethesofas

You're absolutely right! I fully support this. Hoy! #freethesofas

Klavier and some other people were in a waitingroom. The atmosphere was pleasant. Klavier was lying across a row of chairs and sleeping. He didn't have any shoes on. His hair was shorter.

Then him and Rayfa were trying to go through a door. Some entertainment waited on the other side. Apollo was in the dream somehow as well.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Klavier and some other people were in a waitingroom. The atmosphere was pleasant. Klavier was lying across a row of chairs and sleeping. He didn't have any shoes on. His hair was shorter.

Chill. :D Aw, the stickfigure really likes to see him in shorter hair. I bet he looked great.
Quote:
Then him and Rayfa were trying to go through a door. Some entertainment waited on the other side. Apollo was in the dream somehow as well.

Good luck with your task, my friends, and have fun. I hope Apollo won't be on stage in a coffin.

---

A former girlfriend of Retinz' cheated on him. After she had cheated on him she removed the earrings that he had given to her, that she always wore, to make him even sadder. She was pretty sad as well. But also bitchy. I don't think they broke up right away.

Retinz had a really weird acquaintance. He was into conspiracy theories and fully believed a lot of them. He was certain that we, the general population, are being watched/stalked.
"You should put up cameras and microphones in your bedroom", he said in a phone conversation with Retinz. "They want to see where you are right now after all." This creeped Retinz out, because he was in his bedroom during this conversation, and this other guy couldn't know that.

A bunch of AA-characters sat around a table having dinner. Suddenly music by Ramones started blasting.
"Who put that on?" someone said. Everyone by the table looked at one another like 'was it you? You?' Suddenly all eyes stopped at Drunkworth, and they pointed at him. He looked perplexed. It didn't seem like he was the one who put the music on.

Polecat was at some feministic event. They were going to listen to a person speaking at a stage, I think. While they were waiting a woman broke her nail pretty badly. (Her nails looked cool, they were inspired by the cover of Never Mind the Bollocks by Sex Pistols.) "Ouch, she's bleding", Anthony thought. "But it makes it look like she put up a fight. Rad."

Polecat doesn't like those elitistic feminists, the kind that think they have authority to "decide" what's "real" feminism and not. He isn't a fan of elitists overall, so...

Anthony took extra lessons in history when he went to high school.

Atipha was comforting his crying daughter. It was some years ago, so she was quite small, she's around eight now, here she was four or something. She was crying because the string of a balloon she got somewhere was to short for her liking... Like small children do. She got happier and drew balloons with long strings to give to people she knew.

Atipha and his daughter again. He was going to teach her how to swim. First they were pretty serious, then they just started messing. She was on some floating thing and he pushed her from side to side, and she found this really funny. "This reminds me of the Drunken Poet-scene from Purcell's The Fairy Queen", Atipha thought. Yes, it looked like some drunken thing, but why he thought about a scene from an opera I do not know since neither fairies nor poets, as far as I'm concerned, were around.

Retinz was in a discussion with some dude. This man thought that people had gotten almost completely desensitized, and that media had followed, wallowing in sensationalism as well as catering to the morbid urges of the masses, blahdiblah, stuff like that. Retinz humbly (or not so humbly, he was quite ticked off) disagreed - yes, perhaps people are desensitized to a certain extent, but far from everyone, people have always liked morbid stuff, but there are limits even now in this time and age when all kinds of sick, twisted, morbid stuff is out on the internet for everyone to see - the fact that these things are available doesn't mean that everyone sees them or wants to see them, and a lot of the people checking these things out are doing it because of curiosity and not because they enjoy it, and many feel bad afterwards.
"But if you saw the events of A Serbian Film [the movie with that title, not just a random film from Serbia, completely vile and sick movie, fuck it] unfolding in front of you - wouldn't you film it?"
"No! I would not film it, I would puke!" He's pissed now. "Besides, that movie is just fiction. Imagine if those things that happen in that movie happened to someone you knew. I'd hide in my bed, crying!"

If Timmari feels incredibly uncomfortable he sits in a certain way - very cross-legged, bent forward, holding his knees and keeping his head down. I think it's some kind of "making myself smaller than I am"-thing. It all started when he was pretty young. He was in some basement with a few people he knew, friends playing tough perhaps. They showed horrible movie clips on a projection screen, I'm not sure if it was fictional stuff or clips of real events, but in any case it was absolutely dreadful and it took quite a toll on him to see it, and he was sitting like that after a while. He decided to never tell his parents about those clips, they would get so upset that he had seen such vile things that messed with his head like that. He felt so awful. Another time when he was sitting like that he was on a bench by a pond. He saw something that creeped him out to no end, but I don't know what it was.

Sometimes Timmari gets weird, harmless urges. He told Yuty about it, laughing a little. "Like... sometimes I just... Perhaps I see a tree. And I think: I want to hug that tree! Naked!" Not in some sexual way, just some... One with nature or something, I guess it's a leftover from being raised by hippies.

Happy Maria

I wonder what entertainment awaited em on the other side.

SC: The door to endless entertainment~

WG: Yes. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. And I understand that, he looks gorgeous with that hair.
Poor Retinz and girl :(
Oh, Anthony :D The nails sound rad.
Ohh, Atipha and Atipha-daughter :3
Timmariiii x) xD

What's a Court Records?

I had an interesting dream last night. I was at church for some reason and for some reason they were showing us an official English trailer for Dai Gyakuten Saiban and said it would come out in 2017. My best friend was there too and for some reason she had a clone.

That's about all that happened in the dream. XD
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord

Southern Corn wrote:
I wonder what entertainment awaited em on the other side.

The stuff of dreams, I bet.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Sometimes Timmari gets weird, harmless urges. He told Yuty about it, laughing a little. "Like... sometimes I just... Perhaps I see a tree. And I think: I want to hug that tree! Naked!" Not in some sexual way, just some... One with nature or something, I guess it's a leftover from being raised by hippies.

Ouch. Pressing your naked self against rough tree bark is ouch. And what if there are ants too?

Dollarluigi wrote:
I was at church for some reason and for some reason they were showing us an official English trailer for Dai Gyakuten Saiban and said it would come out in 2017.

*prays for your dream to come true*

I had some strange sequence of dreams that seemed to be a mix of games, including sliding puzzles (the kind where you slide in a direction all the way on a board), a labyrinth with a timed pursuit, and a jigsaw puzzle using paper scraps. Apparently they were all connected because I was roaming around a town with Nick and Maya working out a case in a foreign country.
But before we got there, we had to traverse a forested area and since our bus ride broke down, the driver suggested we should wait for another bus to pick us up, but Maya got impatient. The driver said we were close enough to town for people to walk there anyway, so we went off. What ensued was a mini-game where Nick, Maya, and I were shrunk into chibi forms and became pieces in a sliding puzzle. We darted and bounced around from tree to tree to the next part of the "map" and within a few minutes, we made it to town before the rest of the crowd did.
As soon as we got there, Maya was excited to try out all the local delicacies. One shop was offering sample fried cheese balls and we were told the cheese was fresh and locally made. In any case, it was so tasty that Maya and I bought several boxes right then and there. Naturally, we had Nick carry them.
Anyway, we roamed around town and talked with the locals about a certain incident, and they directed us to a house off in the suburbs. The people weren't sure what happened, but someone went missing because of it. We went off to investigate.
There, we noticed the house was empty, as if someone had lived there recently, since things were arranged nicely. But there were also folders and paperwork laid out in the open, and it was messy with all the paper scraps flung around. Nick commented that it was like someone had broken into the house earlier in search of some documents. I helped myself to a pile and organized the pieces - starting the interactive jigsaw puzzle. After solving it, I gathered the pieces into our handy-dandy Court Record somewhere. Blink. Evidence added.
Apparently, the paper was a letter to some shoe shop owner in town, so we returned to town for questioning. Along the way to the shop, though, we ran into some sort of hedge maze. Maya helped herself and hurried through it without a problem, but when Nick and I gave chase, suddenly we heard the growls of wild beasts getting close. It turned into a timed puzzle game where we had to complete it and not meet up with those animals.
Anyway, Maya was standing before the shoe shop wondering what took us so long. I finally came into view dragging along a Nick who fainted.
Somewhere around this point, the dream shifted to an "in-game menu" where I had the option to play an optional side quest to fetch Nick's, um, subconscious. It was an entirely different game that worked like a trpg, with dice to control the outcomes of tasks, and it took place in space for some reason. I took the role of a pilot of a space ship and I was given the mission to retrieve a certain lost soul from somewhere near a crash site by some planet. It turned into like a shoot-em-up game. Whoo, lasers. But firing the guns was dependent on dice rolls. Dang it. It was frustrating due to bad rolls and had to take a long detour because my guns kept failing to hit the space debris in the way. Eventually, I made my way to the site and found Nick adrift and floating away from the site. I extended out a chute and sucked him up like a vacuum cleaner from amid the carnage. "Let this be a lesson to him to never drive on international highways again," I thought to myself. "Mission accomplished. Now let's go home."
Anyway, it was around that time when I was breaking out of sleep and I didn't quite get back to the dream once I got distracted by mobile notifications, so I guess I'll have to abruptly end it here.

My oh my.

---
I had various dreamlets concerning Sir T.A.G, but all I remember is that they had an in-joke about "the Timmari Vernessa sand-eating theory". I don't know the context but it was based on some hypothetical situation in which he would resolve to eat sand. Then I had dreamlets about that joke but I don't remember that either, except for something about Lee Mack (a British comedian). The Going for Miles' bullshitting theory: if I can't remember it, it's probably just nonsense anyway.

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia: I don't think that he gave in to the urges, but if he does/did, yes, doesn't seem too comfy.

That must have been an unusual experience, to be used as a puzzle piece... Fried cheese balls, ah yum.

GfM: I'm... curious. It sounds like some combination between philosophical and scientific, haha.

---

I'm quite sure that I dreamed about Sir T.A.G as well, or at least Atipha and Gress, but I don't remember anything.

Klavier was the host of some documentary. Daryan was his co-host or something like that. I forgot was the documentary was about, though. Then the dream or another dream that followed said that the documentary was about something that was illegal in Japanfornia, so they wouldn't be able to show it there because what they had done to film it was apparently a crime. They didn't suffer any consequenses though. The documentary got showed in Khura'in, since whatever wasn't a crime there.

At least that's better than
Spoiler: Zero Time Dilemma
solving puzzles with your friend's severed bodyparts.

Haha, I just thought it sounded silly, but yeah, it does.

Ooh, sounds intriguing. I bet Klavi is a great host.

Nerd Processor

I had an Ace Attorney dream last night but I'm not even sure I want to post it due to how graphic and creepy some bits were. :lana:

Let's see whether I can describe it in less graphic detail at least for now.

- It started off from Edgeworth's point of view and this bit wasn't that unusual to some previous dreams. In this one he was persuading a hospital receptionist to let him have access to Phoenix but apparently he didn't have the full details of the attack because the line he had been called on had cut out. (Later on my mind added that he'd been doing something for Interpol so whilst this may have been the case at the time it seemed to imply that whoever had really called him he hadn't quite trusted to give the full info. That bits a bit fuzzy because of how the rest of the dream went...)

- When Edgeworth walked to the ward he asked to be filled in on the situation further (I presume a nurse or doctor was showing him the way at this stage, my mind either skipped that bit or forgot it) and they mentioned poison, Edgeworth's mind (or was it my mind, or both?) went to Atroquinine. When he asked about that though the answer was no (Guess my mind thought I'd been over using that recently or something). Instead it was apparently Arsenic OR something being Arsenic-like (I specify it like this because all through the dream whilst it was in Edgeworth's point of view I was getting the impression that he thought logically the state of Phoenix amongst other things Phoenix later told him did not seem to quite match what Arsenic would have done).

- Phoenix did wake up in his hospital bed so at least that bit wasn't bleak, but he couldn't see. That did give a rather touching moment between him and Edgeworth with Edgeworth managing to push his own insecurities down and reassure Phoenix that he was there.

- This was where it went from relatively normal to Urgh. Edgeworth asked Phoenix about what had happened and rather than a brief few comments from the other I got an entire flashback to what had actually occurred.
Spoiler: Not sure this needs to be spoiler'd but looking back maybe it does. Includes description of assault. Not sure that's enough to qualify as NSFW but doing this to be safe
No I am not going to say exactly what here (for a start it'll probably make you wonder what the hell is wrong with my subby) but basically Phoenix was assaulted and forced to swallow the poison as well as drink something. That's me being as least graphic as possible on this bit. There were two assailants - a man and a woman - though Phoenix couldn't remember any more than that.

- It was Klavier who found him (he turned up in the dream to explain what had happened after the flashback ended and we were briefly back in Edgeworth's point of view). Apparently Edgeworth had left Blackquill temporarily in charge and had assigned a case that Phoenix had taken to Klavier. Ema, who was the forensic investigator on that case by the sounds of things, had kept commenting to Klavier how strange it was that he hadn't come to examine the scene of the crime himself. Then something one of the witnesses said to Klavier about 'betraying friends and family' had hit a nerve in him and he'd gone to the agency to check on Phoenix. Where he found the other bound and gagged, and the whole place wrecked.

- Oh did I mention Apollo's dead? Sorry if that came out of nowhere but it did in the dream too! Phoenix asked Edgeworth whether he'd seen Trucy and that maybe
Spoiler: AA6 Spoiler
they should call Apollo back from Kur'hain
for her, but then Edgeworth and Klavier exchanged a glance and hesitantly told Phoenix that he'd been unconscious for several days (this was where the Interpol bit came in - even though Edgeworth had rushed straight back apparently there wasn't a direct route he could take from wherever the heck he was) and that Apollo had died two days previously. It was still being investigated as to whether it was an accident or not.

- there was some vague explanation of Trucy being with Athena, possibly helping with the investigation into what happened to Apollo, but the dream didn't seem interested in telling me about them.

-Instead, after getting Lang to guard Phoenix's room (seemingly my subby thought that was only fair as it was likely his fault it had taken Edgeworth so long to get back), Klavier and Edgeworth went to the Wright Anything Agency to check over the scene again together.

Spoiler: Not sure this needs to be spoiler'd but looking back maybe it does. Includes more about assault and a murder (but the latter is pretty normal AA). Not sure that's enough to qualify as NSFW but doing this to be safe
- As I said before everything was wrecked, and some things involved grape juice... also there was something in the piano that made Edgeworth realise that the assailants had probably also been to Phoenix's apartment. Oh and Charley had been planted in the toilet. (You may think that one of the weird/creepy bits but it was actually one of the few bits I understood - it's a reference to a famous scene from the British sitcom 'One Foot In The Grave'). The only positive out of what was shown of the office was a comment about even though Phoenix's phone was old and hardly ever worked properly, despite being stepped on and attempted to be destroyed Ema still thought she may be able to get some of the information off it (because they sure as heck didn't find any fingerprints in the office. At all).

- Then after all the implication of maybe, just maybe, Kristoph might be involved in all this due to it being a case both Klavier and Phoenix were working on, along with the comment the witness had said to Klavier (about betraying friends and family) and the one the assailants had said to Phoenix (something about paying for ruining their friend - though this one seemed to be pointing away from Kristoph, we all know from his wiki page he has no friends. :karma: ), the dream threw a complete curveball by having Kristoph turn up dead in Phoenix's apartment.

- Which then led to Edgeworth theorising that it was possible it could be the start of what had happene; that perhaps someone was trying to frame Phoenix for murder but then the assailants had stumbled across the scene and decided to take matters into their own hands. But he was not sure the logic held up. It was even less logical for them to have been the one to kill Kristoph.

- So then there was a nice calming scene between Edgeworth and Klavier that I can't remember much about because I was still reeling from the graphic imagery of Phoenix's attack from earlier, which ended with Edgeworth persuading Klavier to go sit with Phoenix and make sure the other was okay, insisting that that was a more important job than the current case - however it was heavily implied that Edgeworth was concerned that the current case had to have something to do with this mess and he wanted to make sure they were both safe.

Then I woke up. :lana:
I blame the fact that I'm ill right now, that always seems to make my dreams more vivid and bleak. :larry:
My Ace Attorney FanFiction Thread (Last updated: 5th August 2018)

Last edited by Nerdowl on Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oh wow, that was something. At least the part with Edgeworth and Phoenix sounded nice :acro: Apollooooooo :larry: Get well soon!

Nerd Processor

Going for Miles wrote:
Oh wow, that was something. At least the part with Edgeworth and Phoenix sounded nice :acro: Apollooooooo :larry: Get well soon!

Yeah. And that was me being careful with wording. :udgey: Thanks! :pearl:

Spoiler: slightly more graphic info. you've been warned
The assailants made Phoenix eat his attorney's badge.

[Whip the cream!]

Sounds like quite the ride yes, damn. I hope you get well soon and get vivid but happy dreams!

Spoiler: Regarding last spoiler tag
I read it as "they turned Phoenix into an atttorney's badge" and I thought "daammn, that's morbid" ahaha.

Nerd Processor

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Sounds like quite the ride yes, damn. I hope you get well soon and get vivid but happy dreams!

I read it as "they turned Phoenix into an atttorney's badge" and I thought "daammn, that's morbid" ahaha.

I am feeling a bit better at the moment, thanks. Maybe that dream was trying to get rid of the end of my cold lmao.

Spoiler: response
PFFFT! No that's more likely the kind of odd thing that'd happen in one of my normal weird dreams. :redd:

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Then the dream or another dream that followed said that the documentary was about something that was illegal in Japanfornia, so they wouldn't be able to show it there because what they had done to film it was apparently a crime. They didn't suffer any consequenses though. The documentary got showed in Khura'in, since whatever wasn't a crime there.

As soon as I saw "Klavier" and "apparently a crime", my mind immediately jumped to his exhibitionist habits. Maybe they're more tolerant of showing naked people in Khura'in?

Welcome back, Nerdowl.
Quote:
- Phoenix did wake up in his hospital bed so at least that bit wasn't bleak, but he couldn't see.

I seem to recall something similar happened with Godot.

Quote:
basically Phoenix was assaulted and forced to swallow the poison as well as drink something.

Well, he's swallowed a glass bottle in shards that may have had residual poison once before. I'm sure he's fine.

Quote:
- Oh did I mention Apollo's dead?

Aw, that sucks.

Quote:
Oh and Charley had been planted in the toilet.

*gasp* Those FIENDS! They will suffer the wrath of the bloodthirsty Pom! Viva la Pomerania!

Quote:
Spoiler:
You may think that one of the weird/creepy bits but it was actually one of the few bits I understood - it's a reference to a famous scene from the British sitcom 'One Foot In The Grave'

Ah, that was where that one scene was from.

Quote:
(something about paying for ruining their friend - though this one seemed to be pointing away from Kristoph, we all know from his wiki page he has no friends. :karma: ),

This is one way to eliminate suspects that I approve of.

Quote:
the dream threw a complete curveball by having Kristoph turn up dead in Phoenix's apartment.

I guess this is effective too.

Quote:
I blame the fact that I'm ill right now, that always seems to make my dreams more vivid and bleak. :larry:

Aw, get well soon, bud. Interesting dream, though. I think I've had so many creepy or graphic dreams before that something like this wouldn't really faze me, haha.

Nerdowl wrote:
Spoiler: slightly more graphic info. you've been warned

Being honest here; that would be very unpleasant, but it probably wouldn't kill him. Those badges are tiny and made of a silver metal with just a little gold plating.

WaitingforGodot wrote:

That probably would, though.

Aw, man. What did I dream about? All I can recall is that I was working in Phoenix's office and he was making me do chores and paperwork and I was left alone in the office. Even Apollo wasn't there! Jerks, the lot of them.
At least Charley was still around. Good ol' faithful Charley.

Klavier Gavin: the naked host.

---
Nahyuta and Timmari baked a cake with lightblue frosting, just for the two of them, then the next day they got up really early and ate it while watching skiing on the tv. I don't know why. It might have been just them being oddballs and that was what happened to be on the tv right then. Or one or both are into wintersports and it was an important event.

Timmari holding a baby. I don't know whose it was. Perhaps Atipha's daughter, if the dream took place eight years ago.

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia: Hahah, I seem to recall him wearing his usual clothes, but... Wouldn't surprise me if he took them off at some point

GfM: Aw, that's sweet. :D How cute if they like wintersport. They sure seem to enjoy baking.

Heheh! :) Was the baby ugly?

---

Retinz and his team recording that haunted house-show they made once. Since it was aired live and they couldn't make cuts and edits it was three hours long. It got excellent ratings.

Mm. Maybe that is big in Khura'in. Of course! It's Timmari, after all. If a monk wants sweets, he has to work for it.
Dunno, didn't see it clearly. But it was a baby, so most likely.
Three hours, wow. Well done, Retinz.

Happy Maria

Been a while. Yesterday,I had a dream that Badd was in Mario Party 3 (which I think we were playing). He tried to prevent cheating,but failed. There were also no Mario characters in the game for some reason. Today's dream involved the Heal/Hurt game,except for some reason there were no AA characters there. I'm sensing a pattern here...

Nerd Processor

Welcome back, Nerdowl.

Danke! :klavier: I shall attempt to catch up with this thread properly at some point.

Quote:
Oh and Charley had been planted in the toilet.

*gasp* Those FIENDS! They will suffer the wrath of the bloodthirsty Pom! Viva la Pomerania!

:redd:

Quote:

Aw, get well soon, bud. Interesting dream, though. I think I've had so many creepy or graphic dreams before that something like this wouldn't really faze me, haha.

Thanks. I think it only fazed me because it was the first time in a while I'd had one this vivid - though I've not given full details here so...

Nerdowl wrote:
Spoiler: slightly more graphic info. you've been warned (Does this count as NSFW? Marking it in case though it was already under this spoiler

Being honest here; that would be very unpleasant, but it probably wouldn't kill him. Those badges are tiny and made of a silver metal with just a little gold plating.

I never said they made him do that because it would kill him!

Spoiler: slightly more graphic detail
In fact they seemed to want to drag his 'death' out as long as possible. It was implied that whatever they made him drink was to slow down the effects of the poison so it was drawn out and... ugh... also the badge was what they coated with the poison so, I guess in a roundabout way it was part of that but...

Aw, man. What did I dream about? All I can recall is that I was working in Phoenix's office and he was making me do chores and paperwork and I was left alone in the office. Even Apollo wasn't there! Jerks, the lot of them.
At least Charley was still around. Good ol' faithful Charley.

Sorry, but you're the new Apollo. :kristoph:

Going for Miles wrote:
Klavier Gavin: the naked host.

Why am I now imagining one of those kind of calendars were certain parts have to be censored, and Daryan getting annoyed that they won't print his hair? :oops:

Going for Miles wrote:
Nahyuta and Timmari baked a cake with lightblue frosting, just for the two of them, then the next day they got up really early and ate it while watching skiing on the tv. I don't know why. It might have been just them being oddballs and that was what happened to be on the tv right then. Or one or both are into wintersports and it was an important event.

You must not offend the Holy Mother - you must watch all sports that involve the nation of Kur'hain. :nick:

Last edited by Nerdowl on Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Page 367 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby