Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 6 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title

They Caught Me

I dreamt of a live action version of GS during one of my work conk-outs today (I was really sick, so I just... fell asleep and had fever dreams).

It was... uh, interesting. And full of pretty boys and sex. I wish I can remember who was playing anyone else, but Miles was Saitou Takumi, and Phoenix was Katou Kazuki.
Sig by Vicki, who is awesome

Having a Luke Atmey obsession

I had a dream the other night that I was on trial for the murder of Franziska von Karma, and somehow Kristoph was defending me. I woke up too soon, though, to find out if I was guilty. Plus, Franziska's one of my favorite characters! Why would I kill her?
Currently obsessed with: Franziska von Karma, Manfred von Karma, Luke Atmey

Sig made by Seether! Thanks!

Last edited by Gerkuman on Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sorry to be editing this, but your post had a spoiler for AJ in it. Try not to do it again.

Putting Smiles on those Faces.

I had this one dream in which there was this far-future, hyper-tech city, in which a panopticon computer system known as the Phoenix System monitors everyone and everything, and the laws are enforced by high-tech soldiers and machines as well as automated legal systems, in which some crimes are punished so quickly it's almost instantaneous. The dream centered around a resistance, where several fighters were on the run from the legal enforcers trying to supress them. Among them was an android in the guise of Manfred Von Karma, who apparantly had a micro-nuke in his skull, in which he attempted to persuide a robot that looked a bit like Winston Payne to help the resistence. (not sure what happened to him in the dream - I think he detonated himself).

After fighting their way through several super-androids, the resistance (several women, I believe) manage to break into the core of the computer, to deal with it's center - a cybernetic, century-old Phoenix Wright in a hulking suit of life-support powered armour, hooked to a massive computer system. According to the dream, he had decided that the only way to preserve and locate 'truth' was to control and watch every aspect of the legal system and society, and deal with destabilizing elements as they existed. That included the resistance members before him, and he meets them guns blazing as they open up on him.

The resulting fight ended with Phoenix being defeated, which creeped me out because it was from his perspective as he struggled to recover. The systems inside the helmet fail and he even coughs blood on the inside of the visor as the resistance ignored him, checking their fallen as he slumps over and dies.

It was pretty damn creepy, actually.
Lisa Basil: Very Blue :keiko:

Limey has made Franzy cry!

Special thanks and celestial donuts to you!

Fiskare

I think I do.

It's hard to remember, but I have a faint memory of talking to Maya this morning.

If it doesn't fit, you must acquit!

Holy crap, now that I think back, I had a dream where I killed this guy in some apartment place. Anyways, totally random dream, the whole dream was about me being locked up in this apartment building, completely unrelated to PW, then I kill this guy and go to court and i see PHOENIX THERE!! WOOT! He was defending me. I was like yeah, I'm definetly not guilty, it was self defense. Then I woke up and I couldn't find out if he won for me or not. :zenitora: That was really annoying.
Watch him dance!

Got his Psychology degree in Borginia

Last night my brother had a dream about going to a supermarket and seeing Godot there buying coffee ^^
Simple but sounds fun :edgy:

Look at the location

FeenieEdgeysex?

I did have a strange dream. It had something to do with a court case involving Gregory Peck and Billie Burke, dressed as Glinda. And in the end Croik showed up with the broomstick of the Wicked Witch. It was like some sort of Courtroom Oz Drama. Turnabout Oz much? Pretty crazy stuff...

I know, Wright?

I can't imagine Godot buying coffee... He apparently makes his own so he probably has a grow op or something.

I had a strange dream a while ago, where right before the events of 1-1, someone took DNA samples from Nick, Larry, and Edgey. Then it skips ahead to after 3-5, where they're forced to raise each other's 3-year-old clones. Nick got mini-Miles, Edgey got mini-Larry, and 'Laurice' got mini-Nick. All I remember after that is that mini-Miles had a fever, mini-Larry was driving Edgey up the wall, and mini-Nick got his head stuck in the toilet.

Franziska & her whip wrote:
Then I transformed into Ron

Any dream involving that is automatically the best dream ever. Seriously. Who wouldn't want to transform into Ron? You get magic hair and the ability to:

Spoiler: 3-2 spoilers
steal things in a really inept fashion.

I'll have to think as many Ron thoughts as possible when I'm falling asleep tonight. Though it probably won't work.

I'm in ur blu, stealin ur iPodz

I had another one recently. I was going on a shopping trip with Godot, Mia, and Pearl. Dahlia was there, only somehow she was trapped in a mirror. Trolls come into play somewhere in there, but I can't remember how. It was pretty strange.
If you can't beat them, humiliate them...In public.

I've been seeing Gant in my dreams recently.
Two nights ago I had to fight him in a winter-garden for no apparent reason.
Tonight he was a magician performing in the engine room of a ship. Hmm...

May have something to do about the Freddy Gant image I posted on 'Damon Gant can do it all!'
The prophecy! It's fullfilling!

I've had lots since I last posted.

Most of them include Gant and other things to do with Gant and also Edgey with his hair LONG AND PONYTAILED. O:

I also had one where I was crying in a feild and Franziska had to comfort me. ;; That was nice... <3

Destination: anywhere but here.

I had one about a week ago, but I forgot to post it here until now. It's not completely PW themed, but there was a lot of cameo. See, apparently we were throwing this big party for me and my sis, and I went to sleep in a bed in this big house we were gonna have the party in. The next morning, I woke up pretty late, and when I went to see the party room, guess what? The party was basically Gramarye themed. All the tables had little hats on them like the one that Magnifi wears, excpet they were green. And green sequins and stuff were everywhere. I also think we were gonna have a Gramarye magic show at the party. Later, when the party started, and all my family was there and stuff, there was this special on the news about someone in my family I didn't even know existed (And who doesn't exist in real life) getting arrested for larceny. The police and Gumshoe were there! But then I woke up. So sad. I wanted to see what happened.

HOT STEPPIN' FFFFFFFFF

My cousin was Larry Butz, and we played Gears of War together and ate nachos. THE END.

And I'm pretty sure I had another which had to do with my own life-thingies, but which a minor cameo of one character.
LOL GAIZ

TAKE THAT!

OMG! I also had a dream where Gant tasered me!

Oh, I also had a dream where I was in the jury in the courtroom, and only the judge was there. He kept asking me what time it was. :udgy:

Surf's Up!

Apart from the nightmares about April and her bouncing boobies that I have, I dream of doing awful things to Trilo (using him as firewood, chopping him in half etc).

I also dream that 3-1 never happened and that Dahlia was my girlfriend (sad aren't I?).

I know, Wright?

I had a dream last night where Feenie and 3-4 Edgeworth (wearing a Feenie sweater) were wading through a room full of gold coins, and then Feenie lost a contact.

It was actually a lot more dramatic in my dream :yuusaku:

Where's Pikachu? ...I mean Wally!

Lol once i stayed up till like 1.30 playing it and then i went to sleep and the trail continued...When i realised this in the dream i woke up though

But that's about it lol, really it was pretty boring...
I'd like to have and interesting dream about it though

:phoenix:
xxxxxxxxxx
Please click my signiture to read Mia Fey - The Story
A second chance - Gumshoe centric oneshot
Finding Mr.Wright - Phoenix/Maya
. x

Never Gonna Give You Up

I had a dream with Diego in it, if that counts. o.o I don't really remember what happened, but I remember I had my law degree and I was working in the Grossberg Law Offices.

When I first started playing, I also had nightmares about Manfred von Karma. XDD

I'm just here for the Butterbeer.

Hmm, I tend to generally have dreams of the case I'm on, but I twist it around to make it go my way (then the next couple nights I think endlessly about them and adjust the order of events as if I'm writing a screenplay or something... but then I end up not liking it and another dream comes to me. :yogi: Half the time I'm barely "sleeping"
Spoiler: 2-4 stuffs
I got like, an alternate ending to the last case and there's so many contradictions (but I didn't really care, of course). Apparently, Phoenix was the one who found Maya wherever she was kidnapped and thought she was dead or something, so he's all freaking out (I was like, "Nooo Feenie...*sniffs*"). Then De Killer comes up holding a pistol and in a really calm voice, explains how Phoenix knows to much and has to be "erased" or something. Just then, Edgeworth interrupts him from behind with some witty dialogue, De Killer looks behind him, and Edgeworth is pointing the gun at his head (I was completely fansquealing when I remembered this part). His hand was trembling (probably getting memories from DL-6 or something) and I could tell he was bluffing (for some reason it's as if I was watching this in a movie theatre).
But then omgplottwistbbqsauce De Killer shoots anyways and his Phoenix in the arm (owie! but I somehow made sure it wasn't his objecting arm =D), Edgeworth panicked and pulled the trigger and... De Killer was dead (oh, the irony...). But then, the ambulence came, Maya was okay (just passed out), Phoenix's arm was fixed (whoot), but Edgey-poo... I didn't really remember much about him afterwards besides him sulking :edgeworth: . Poor Edgey...

And yea, I kinda woke up after that with an urge to play 2-4 again. Badly (which was quite impossible at the time cuz I had to borrow the game from a friend and I had just returned it)
:maya: as you can see, I watch too many cop movies and such

The Maya Fey of iPods.

Alright, so I had one last night that took place in my art class. There was white paint all over the classroom, and for whatever reason this was being treated as a huge crime, and my mom was (Once again, for whatever reason), the detective. The police force had narrowed the crime down to two suspects: Klavier Gavin, and Kristoph Gavin. My mom somehow knew that I knew both Klavier and Kristoph- I think I was supposed to be friends with them or something in the dream- and she asked me who I thought did it. Actually, she was accusing Kristoph.
This is where I started yelling at her, telling her it couldn't POSSIBLY be Kristoph, because he wasn't the 'artsy' type. When asked, I started ranting about how he was a studious guy that was always working, and he probably had a double English period or something instead. However, Klavier was in my art period, but I didn''t see him do it (He was sitting diagonally across from where I normally sit with my friends.)

It ended there, so I guess the mystery of the white paint shall never be solved...
Avatar by Vicki, sig by Mr.Trite. Thanks, guys.

pixel artist

I remember having a dream about what GS5 was going to be like... It starred Phoenix with Ini Miney as the law aide, and one of the murders was in an aquarium... Very odd. O_o
More recently I had a dream about :enguard!: ... he was a tattoo artist and tattooing my back... of course I had my shirt/bra off, but he was shirtless too. Oh, and :wellington: was in that dream somewhere too.
It was an epic dream. :edgy:

i had the creapiest dream ever, luckily franziska was in it but it was kinda like... sexed up

Sig and Avie created by awesome Vicki!!

A lot of my dreams (are going to) become ideas for fanfics... But they weren't exciting.

During school, it was really boring, and I was daydreaming. I dreamed that Pearl went up to me and was telling me that "something was wrong" and only I could help. I imagined all my friends in shock as they asked who the heck the cute little girl was (lol). Then suddenly Maya came up (more shock) and I told them they'd have to wait for "help"
Then I went to my next class and imagined Phoenix burst into the room (screams) and demanded that I be released from class. The teacher agreed and, well, that was the end of that. Lol

My classes can get realllly boring sometimes. :edgy:
NEW:V-Day Drabbles! | Flawless Achievement | These Wounds Can Heal | When the Wall Crumbles
Daughter of Xero and Mystic Mina. Sister of Lana & Ulala

Caelestis wrote:
A lot of my dreams (are going to) become ideas for fanfics... But they weren't exciting.

During school, it was really boring, and I was daydreaming. I dreamed that Pearl went up to me and was telling me that "something was wrong" and only I could help. I imagined all my friends in shock as they asked who the heck the cute little girl was (lol). Then suddenly Maya came up (more shock) and I told them they'd have to wait for "help"
Then I went to my next class and imagined Phoenix burst into the room (screams) and demanded that I be released from class. The teacher agreed and, well, that was the end of that. Lol

My classes can get realllly boring sometimes. :edgy:

SAME HERE! excpet most of my dreams involve megatron smashing the roof in and eating Robey. (the class Gay Emo Freak) Once I imagined Franziska coming in a and whipping most the people in the class! IT WAS COOL! (Cuz I could see her ass)

I know, Wright?

Caelestis wrote:

I want to do that with my dream about Nick, Larry, and Edgey getting cloned. Fancrack ftw.

Text never lies.

Location: England- and it DOESN'T rain every day. It rains every other day.

I always think of PW characters (usually :edgeworth: or :javado: & :youngmia: ) before I fall asleep, and one night I had this weird dream...

Spoiler:
I dreamed I saw Diego and Mia sitting on a mountain/cliff thing (at about 3am). Then Gumshoe (and I think Dustin Prince) came over and arrested Diego for murder of someone...

Then at the trial, I was Phoenix (Which wouldn't work, seeing as he'd be about 20), and I was defending Diego. Mia was a witness, who's testimony I can't remember :edgy: ... There was this weird option where you could choose case scenery, and about three others I didn't understand...

"I can't believe they turned something so stylish into a fat bloke with a lollipop!"
(My mom, talking about the Simpsons version of the beginning of Mad Men)

I dreamt Morgan tried to use her spiritual powers to stop Phoenix's heart. He freaked out as it slowed down. Luckily due to her limited spiritual powers it failed.

I also dreamt that Dahlia kidnapped Edgeworth with a Psyche-Lock. Like, the chains bound him and carried him away somewhere. Phoenix, Maya, Franziska, Larry, and Gumshoe teamed up to rescue him. Sadly I don't remember how it ended.

HOT STEPPIN' FFFFFFFFF

I was in my friend's house with these random people, and all these other people were trying to break in and kill everyone. We were found out, and forced outside.

Then there was a 1 on 1 ninja fight between me and :cody: . He threw deadly objects at me, I dodged them, I frantically picked them up and attempted to throw them at him, and missed. Pretty much sums it up.
LOL GAIZ

FIGHT DA POWAH!

Spoiler: Just because this is Apollo Justice related and the thread does say "Phoenix Wright related" so just to be safe. Also, there's no spoiler in my dream
I was violently hugging Apollo but then I woke up and I found out it was just my pillow. I was sad after that... :larry:

Will not be active on CR as much :(

Text never lies.

Oos wrote:
I definitely had a dream last night (and after I type this I'm probably going back to sleep lol) that I went on a road trip with Ron, Luke, Richard and Redd. D: Redd was driving, I had shotgun, and Ron, Luke and Richard were in the backseat, in that order. XD Richard kept being like LULZ I WANNA DRIVE, I'M BETTER THAN SHARING THE BACKSEAT. And I was like LAST TIME YOU DROVE WE HAD TO PULL YOU OUT OF THE BALL OF FLAMES THAT WAS ONCE THE CAR NOW SHUT UP. Cause apparently in my dreams Richard can't drive XD

Ron kept listening to his iPod too loud, and finally Luke was just like SCUSE ME NO and took it away and threw it in the trunk and made him cry XDD;;

Also, due to events occurring in the backseat, by the end Richard was knocked up. XD And yes, I do mean knocked up.

That is so cool, I really, really want a dream like that!
"I can't believe they turned something so stylish into a fat bloke with a lollipop!"

Searching for Big Whoop.

I had a dream some time ago. It doesn't have that much to do with PW but a friend of mine came up to me and we talked about PW... I don't even think he knows about the games.

I had another dream last night.
I stole a copy of T&T from a bookstore and hid it in another bookstore. Then I stole it back from bookstore #2 and replaced it in store #1. Then I bought it...
In both of these bookstores there were a bunch of other PW related things too. Like a game called "Payne's investigation" or something... I saw a DVD too, some kind of PW-criminal-tv-show, I remember Mia on the cover.

... I wish I knew what that meant.
:hobohodo: -This deck of cards is a little frayed around the edges, but then again so am I and I've got fewer suits...

I had a strange dream a few days ago.

Everything started with an explanation of some sort. There was a house, which was split in half - the attic was like a separate part. A woman with short, blonde hair and her family lived there. She allowed a bunch of strange, ghost-like people to live in the attic.

Then, there was a timeskip.

The house was ruined. Phoenix and Gant were inside a room in the attic part, everything was dark and there were bloodstains on the walls. Phoenix was trying to explain, where Gant wanted to go. Gant looked like he was going to burst into laughter, because it was almost impossible to do so. But Phoenix succeeded - Gant wanted to go to a cell of some sort. He freaked out and ran out of the room, yelling something like: "I must consult my manager! I'll consult her, even if it would mean that I'll have to smother you with kisses!". Then he blocked the door with a wardrobe, so Phoenix couldn't get out. Damon ran away, while Nick was trying to push the wardrobe away with a crow-bar.

And I woke up.

Edgeworth Fangirl

I dreamed about Klavier a few nights ago. I don't remember what happened, but it must have been good because it turned me into a Klavier fangirl.

I also often dream about Gant trying to rape me. ;_; HE CHASES ME IN MY SLEEP AND MAKES ME GO SWIMMING WITH HIM. *traumatized*
AKA: MayaTH from Gaia Online

lol

I had one last night where apparently there was a group of PW characters in my old school, and Neil and Jake Marshall were in that group... and Jake Marshall ended up getting murdered. :C Neil was like D:< And Richard cuddled him and comforted him while they were on the bus ride back to my place D: If it wasn't such a cracky situation, it'd be really cute.
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!
In love with Richard Wellington | In love with Lord Nathaniel

Text never lies.

The cheese and crackers must be getting to my brain because I had a dream I dreamed about :karma: and :franny: . So the dream was in my dream. Confused?

Tonight I had a dream with Donald Serrot's OC in it :edgy:

He made a quick cameo at our summer lodge, telling me not to use the bathroom, because all his priceless comics were in there. I believe that's all the PW/CR content that was in the dream. The rest was just opera-houses swallowed by lava in the middle of performances.

Dreamt of Iban's OC... a hot dream.... dun ask :wellington:

And Detective Gumshoe with his sad face.....

I feel bad for the detective~

:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:

(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu CR!

People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! -
Richard Wellington

I have the right to know just what my OC is used for :hotti:

Ps. Can you send me the link to the Ryu/Iban pic you mentioned in the family tree topic?

I give love a bad name.

I had a PW related dream just last night. I was with Maya, and we were walking down my street. I vaguely remember us finding some sort of metal thing. It was, like, the best dream ever. 'Cause I love Maya. :maya:

Last edited by PhoenixFire on Wed May 07, 2008 11:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Page 6 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby