Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 360 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

Racing through the sky like a Missile

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Ema thought it smelled like smoke - it was Apollo's fault that it did.

Goddammit, Apollo.

Quote:
I had a theory that the only real judge is the regular Japanfornian one, the Canadian one and the Khura'inese one are just ordinary people posing as judges. I don't know how I reached that conclusion.

Reminds me of an old theory I had that all the judges (even the guy in DGS) were the same guy, but that he's just a master of disguises (and time travel).

Quote:
Apollo (nice distraction),

Basically, yeah.

Quote:
And nobody mistook them for a rag.

Not while they're on him!

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
Pfft, what on earth. xD "Ah, that's not a tragedy. :D"

Precisely! Just grab hold and adjust it like... so! :D Hup!
Apollo: I'll pretend I didn't just witness that. o.ô

Dammit, I just imagined Nahyuta with his underwear on the outside. xP

Going for Miles wrote:
And while he's holding his junk already, he could teleport at the same time just to confuse/show off.
Nahyuta: That was a horrible impression of me. :|

"Apollo, no. That's not how you adjust it."

Harhar. I was attending a trial with Nick, Edgey, and Maya where they were talking about illegal drugs... morphine, opium, the like. But then they ended up talking in Chinese partway through and then it led into a history of drug wars in China and I began to wonder if we were getting off track.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

The video game boy; the one who wins

Quote:
Reminds me of an old theory I had that all the judges (even the guy in DGS) were the same guy, but that he's just a master of disguises (and time travel).

I wouldn't call putting on a hoodie/putting on a hat and drawing on curled eyebrows counts as being a master of disguises xD (Although I'm rather impressed with how he looked in the London trial)
Still better than Lars-Åke, though.

Quote:

"I hear this is a fashion trend overseas, as shown by fashion icons such as... Suh'puhrmah'nn, I believe was his name."

Quote:

Pssscht, say that to him when he re-appears with his underwear perfectly adjusted.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Goddammit, Apollo.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Quote:

Take that, Lars-Åke, you can't travel in time.
Quote:
Not while they're on him!

*carries Yuty to wipe up a small puddle of rum on the floor with his trousers*
Quote:

Oh no! xD And here I thought Yuty had a really classy fashion sense...
Quote:

"Now, isn't it? *Diego Armandoface*"
Quote:
Harhar.

Yarr!
Quote:
But then they ended up talking in Chinese partway through and then it led into a history of drug wars in China and I began to wonder if we were getting off track.

Hm... I hope it was interesting, at least.
Quote:
I wouldn't call putting on a hoodie/putting on a hat and drawing on curled eyebrows counts as being a master of disguises xD (Although I'm rather impressed with how he looked in the London trial)

Ahahahah! Creative, that one.
Quote:

*nods*
Quote:
"I hear this is a fashion trend overseas, as shown by fashion icons such as... Suh'puhrmah'nn, I believe was his name."

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's just Nahyuta Sahdmadhi.
Quote:
Pssscht, say that to him when he re-appears with his underwear perfectly adjusted.

It might have been a lousy impression of me, but can you teach me that trick? :|
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

Of course he is. While Lars-Åke was found out in court and publicly humiliated, the judge is always in court and no one has ever found out his secret.

Quote:

Good ol' Yuty. Keeping up with the latest fashion.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Take that, Lars-Åke, you can't travel in time.

One does not gain amazing time-bending powers until one is very old.

Quote:
*carries Yuty to wipe up a small puddle of rum on the floor with his trousers*

:|

Quote:
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's just Nahyuta Sahdmadhi.

"What's he doing in the sky?"
"He wore underwear on the outside."
"Ah, explains it perfectly."

Quote:
Quote:

It might have been a lousy impression of me, but can you teach me that trick? :|

"Sure, just grab your junk like this and-"
"No, I mean the part with adjusting your underwear."
"Nahyuta, the teleportation is important. You have to grab your junk."
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

[Whip the cream!]

Of course he is. While Lars-Åke was found out in court and publicly humiliated, the judge is always in court and no one has ever found out his secret.

Aaah, hiding in plain sight. Now that's clever.
Quote:
:|

Only fair reaction when one's being used as a human rug: :| .
Quote:
"What's he doing in the sky?"
"He wore underwear on the outside."
"Ah, explains it perfectly."

"But that one? Is it a bird or is it a plane?"
"It's just Drunkworth."
"Did he wear his underwear on the outside?"
"No, he just got plastered enough to forget what gravity was."
Quote:
"Sure, just grab your junk like this and-"
"No, I mean the part with adjusting your underwear."
"Nahyuta, the teleportation is important. You have to grab your junk."

-If that's an important part of adjusting one's underwear I guess I will have to... *grabs junk*
-*stands still, awkwardly grabbing junk*
-It's not working. :| *awkwardly grabbing junk*
-There's more to it.
-Do tell. *awkwardly grabbing junk*
-...quiet for a while, I'm trying to think here. What was the next part...?
-...darliiing? What's happening over there?

Maybe Yuty will get it if Timmari helps him.

"You've seen him walk, you've seen him logic chess... now witness the latest gimmick in the brand new Investigations game: flying! Who needs walking when you can just fly to where you need to be!? After all, it's not like we've had a prosecutor be able to go from point A to point B in an instant before!"

[Whip the cream!]

He certainly has nothing to lose, at least, if Timmari tries to help. ;D

Gracefully flying towards his paaaAAAAaaaAaath! Yes. I'd play it. I bet it would look great in 3D.

Rubia: I like ho everyone just accepts how every judge wherever they go looks practically the same. Lars-Åke was just trying too hard.
Teleportation and adjusting underwear alike, grabbing one's junk is important.

---
At the Nahmari-wedding, drunk Anthony stroked and appreciated Gress' "nice, big hands".

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
At the Nahmari-wedding, drunk Anthony stroked and appreciated Gress' "nice, big hands".

Ohh! That's so cute, haha. :edgey: For some reason I didn't picture Gress with big hands, so I rather like that.

---

Me and GfM joking about somethin AA-related. Might have been Nayna, not that we joke about her IRL, but because of the dream GfM once had when we joked about Nayna.

Something about that time when Anthony visited Retinz' café and Retinz said "oh, it's you!" because he was happy to see him.

Retinz and his television gang were going to make a documentary about agoraphobia. Retinz found the subject incredibly interesting and had read a lot about it before he wanted to make the documentary. They were to start filming it on a... square. But I don't think they were going to interview the people with the phobias there, I just think they were going to film someone talking about agoraphobia as a subject, before cutting to the interviews. Someone had brought the wrong equipments, so the filming had to be delayed for some hour. Retinz didn't mind it. It was a warm, sunny and nice day, so he just sat down at the edge of a fountain (he adjusted his shorts at one point... but it wasn't his boxer shorts, it was his regular shorts), enjoying the sun and his morbid sense of humour. He thought "what if one were a dentist, and there was a child one was going to treat... and then one pulled all of the kid's teeth out, and with modern technology put them back in again - but having turned them 180°. And then the parent would come back and the kid's teeth are messed up to hell and back, and the dentist would just shrug and say 'well, most of them are baby teeth, so it's not a tragedy'. And then he'd get fired and get asked if it was worth it. And he would say that it was. Eheheh. What a bastard." Then he pointed out some "important places" to the TV-people he was with. Like "that place is great if you want coffee".

Retinz decided to make fun of Sarge's drone. Sarge had tried a different approach to take him off-guard; it tapped on his front door. But he already knew that it was there, so he picked up some sunflower seeds, opened the door and reached out his hand, tilting his head and smiling "innocently" - "do you want some seed, little bird?" "NO!" Sarge said. "Ok!" Sarge then made the drone fly in and tried to drone-attack him.

The morning after the Nahmari-wedding Yuty and Timmari went down, some of the guests were having coffee. They sat down, they both poured themselves a cup. Yuty took a gulp, stroked his belly, saying a small, satisfied "mm" because the warm coffee felt so good in his stomach. Timmari found it cute, smiled and did the same; "mm". And the caffeine felt really nice for their hangovers.

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quote:
Ohh! That's so cute, haha. :edgey: For some reason I didn't picture Gress with big hands, so I rather like that.

Yup! Now he has. :D

Quote:
Me and GfM joking about somethin AA-related.

How does the subconsciousness come up with crazy stuff like that?

Quote:
Something about that time when Anthony visited Retinz' café and Retinz said "oh, it's you!" because he was happy to see him.

^^

Quote:
It was a warm, sunny and nice day, so he just sat down at the corner of a fountain (he adjusted his shorts at one point... but it wasn't his boxer shorts, it was his regular shorts), enjoying the sun and his morbid sense of humour.

Ohh, how pleasant.

Quote:
Then he pointed out some "important places" to the TV-people he was with. Like "that place is great if you want coffee".

Coffee! *lifts mug*

Quote:
Sarge had tried a different approach to take him off-guard; it tapped on his front door.

I admire her dedication to this.

Quote:
The morning after the Nahmari-wedding Yuty and Timmari went down

... and my dirty mind found a way to misinterpret even this.

Quote:
some of the guests were having coffee.

Coffee! *lifts mug*

Quote:
Yuty took a gulp, stroked his belly, saying a small, satisfied "mm" because the warm coffee felt so good in his stomach. Timmari found it cute, smiled and did the same; "mm".

Awwww damn it. Bless this precious couple x3

Also, let's take the moment to acknowledge that today is Bramimond's birthday. She may be absent from the forums, but an Altimomate-birthday nevertheless deserves a :ch33r: :b33r:

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:

*shakes head* No idea. That's just madness.
Quote:
Ohh, how pleasant.

Yuup! Makes me want to do the same (except for thinking weird stuff about dentists).
Quote:
Coffee! *lifts mug*

Coffee! *lifts mug* (Mine turned a little cold but heck, I don't care.)
Quote:
I admire her dedication to this.

Me too. xD "I'm going to take the piss out of this man so help me God!"
Quote:
... and my dirty mind found a way to misinterpret even this.

...aaaand my dirty mind thought about that just after typing it, so at least you're not alone. Wouldn't surprise me the least bit if such a thing happened before the coffee, though. xD What I forgot to write was that their lips were all sore and a little bruised from the night before, after some wild kissing and biting, and I thought "that's adorable!"
Quote:
Coffee! *lifts mug*

Coffee! *lifts mug*
Quote:
Awwww damn it. Bless this precious couple x3

Bless them! x3 Gosh, I just love 'em.
Quote:
Also, let's take the moment to acknowledge that today is Bramimond's birthday. She may be absent from the forums, but an Altimomate-birthday nevertheless deserves a :ch33r: :b33r:

Ohhh, I didn't notice. So, let's hope our dear fellow Altimomate has a great birthday! :ch33rs: Bramimond! :b33r:

Quote:
Yuup! Makes me want to do the same (except for thinking weird stuff about dentists).

Mm. It reminded me of some days ago, I had just watched a trial, as it were, for school purposes, and it was nice spring weather (kinda like today), so I bought a large mug (in a fastfood restaurant, so when I say "large mug", I mean large mug) of coffee and sat myself down on the steps below a statue in a square. Very pleasant, very coffee.

Quote:
"I'm going to take the piss out of this man so help me God!"

Atta kid!

Quote:
Wouldn't surprise me the least bit if such a thing happened before the coffee, though. xD

There, let's go rinse with some coffee.

Quote:
their lips were all sore and a little bruised from the night before, after some wild kissing and biting

Oh wow. Oh joy. Absolutely delightful :D

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Mm. It reminded me of some days ago, I had just watched a trial, as it were, for school purposes, and it was nice spring weather (kinda like today), so I bought a large mug (in a fastfood restaurant, so when I say "large mug", I mean large mug) of coffee and sat myself down on the steps below a statue in a square. Very pleasant, very coffee.

Aaah, that sounds delightful! :godot:
Quote:
Atta kid!

Go Sarge! (Alright, I thought "go Retinz!" when he just ignored it, but the man has to pick some points too.)
Quote:
There, let's go rinse with some coffee.

Pscht! Yes, boys. Go rinse. Yum, coffee.
Quote:
Oh wow. Oh joy. Absolutely delightful :D

They must have had such a good time and I'm so happy for them. :acro:

---

Recalled: I thought, in a dreamlet, that "Gress, he doesn't look a bit like Zuka, does he? That would be creepy". This because both of them have brown, curly hair. Then I thought "no, he doesn't look like Zuka at all! He isn't chubby, like Zuka is, either". So Gress has light brown, curly hair, glasses, big hands and isn't chubby.

Good. One obsessive bitch is quite enough. Not that he would be like Zuka just because he looked like him, but maybe people would start mistaking them for each other and nobody would want that.

[Whip the cream!]

What the hell is the guy who kidnapped me and wanted to use me for research doing at your wedding!!???

WaitingforGodot wrote:
. They sat down, they both poured themselves a cup. Yuty took a gulp, stroked his belly, saying a small, satisfied "mm" because the warm coffee felt so good in his stomach. Timmari found it cute, smiled and did the same; "mm".

This inspired me. They are both very drawable (although making Timmari without sunglasses and Nahyuta without earrings felt odd)

[Whip the cream!]

That was, without a doubt, the cutest thing I've seen today.

Hee hee. Now I don't know what other potentially cute things you've seen or not seen today, but thankya :edgey:

[Whip the cream!]

Heheh! 'welcome. :D Completely adorable, those precious little monks. And not only that, I don't recall seeing what they wore, but Yuty's clothes looked pretty much exactly how I imagined them to look at that occasion. :3

WaitingforGodot wrote:
"do you want some seed, little bird?" "NO!" Sarge said. "Ok!" Sarge then made the drone fly in and tried to drone-attack him.

When life gives you seeds, drone-attack it.

Going for Miles wrote:

:b33r: Happy birthday, Brami. May things go smoothly wherever you may be.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
Me and GfM joking about somethin AA-related.

However it does, I'm glad it does. :3

That's such a sweet picture... but I don't know how I mistook Tim's cup for "marks" on his neck and at first I thought he was drooling coffee.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Heheh! 'welcome. :D Completely adorable, those precious little monks. And not only that, I don't recall seeing what they wore, but Yuty's clothes looked pretty much exactly how I imagined them to look at that occasion. :3

More of your mutual mind-reading. How do you guys do it??

Well, my latest dream was all over the place. Not like the last one where I could choose which time period to jump to; this one was just a cluster here and there.

I believe I was on a mission of some sort to rescue a couple of hostages being kept in an underground bunker somewhere. At the moment, I wasn't sure who was the one who assigned it to me.

Anyway, the next thing I knew, I was in a house that resembled an old friend's house, but my parents and relatives were all present and chatting away. I swear they were all ten years younger... But I just sneaked around the back to join up with some fellow agents. One of them brought along a scout dog (li'l Scooby?) to sniff out in the backyard... and we found a secret passageway under a creek (on my property? wow).

Yes, apparently, that passageway could lead us directly to the underground bunker where the hostages were being kept. I don't know why it was connected to my friend's house, but I didn't question it.

Anyway, down there, I had to traverse alone (what happened to the rest of my crew I don't know) through a labyrinth of hallways and rooms - all white, of course. But the most annoying thing was how each room had to be accessed through a pattern of button presses on these giant panels in the walls hidden in various places and some weren't always next to the room they were supposed to open. "This is terrible architectural design," I thought to myself.

Anyway, at last I found out where our hostages were. One of them was Nick, the other was a girl who I didn't recognize. They had been bound together, and based on their haggard expressions, they may have gone hungry for a while. I freed them and rushed off to find where the food court was in this place.

I couldn't find it. I instead found my way to a vending machine where they were selling some cinnamon buns and - gasp, I remember those Swiss rolls!

Cue a flash of Kay giving a wink and thumbs-up as if for an ad.

Anyway, I thought I clicked the button for the Swiss rolls, but instead I got the cinnamon buns and wondered how that happened. There was even a button for burgers, but I was a little wary about getting burgers from a vending machine. Whatever, I got food! I rushed back to them - and annoyingly had to get through the same long process to get the door to open again. I didn't realize I could hate automatic doors this much. But at least the hostages were happy to eat. I think by now, the girl I didn't recognize somehow became Maya. Dang it, Subby. Get the people right, at least.

Anyway, I got them outta there successfully and we didn't even trip any alarms. Whoo! But the secret passageway was all flooded and I didn't have extra swimsuits. So I called my crew above ground and they sent some people after me with supplies. Eventually, we made it back to the house...

And instead of my folks being there, Edgeworth awaited us and he was upset - at Nick, that is.
"You're her commanding officer! How did you even get yourself captured!?"
He didn't have an answer; only made that silly grin. Maya shook her head.
I too was upset to find out that the person who assigned me this mission needed rescuing. But I took pity on him and instead of swatting him, I just slapped him.

At least things worked out fine.

Quote:
That's such a sweet picture... but I don't know how I mistook Tim's cup for "marks" on his neck and at first I thought he was drooling coffee.

Thank yoou. :) How indeed... xD Yes, you have a very pretty husband, but stop drooling. (Reminds me of Godot-drooling dreams I had approx. two years ago)

Quote:

:think:
(I almost pressed "Submit" when I was heading for the smileys and now I'm laughing. Yes, a reply only consisting of commenting drooling Timmari and Godot and quoting a question without answering it. Very productive.)

Quote:
(li'l Scooby?)

Eww.

Quote:
Yes, apparently, that passageway could lead us directly to the underground bunker where the hostages were being kept. I don't know why it was connected to my friend's house, but I didn't question it.

Aaaaah, dream-laadjick :D

Quote:
I had to traverse alone (what happened to the rest of my crew I don't know) through a labyrinth of hallways and rooms - all white, of course.

Rubia in the white labyrinth.
What's with the subconscious mind and white walls, ya feel me?

Quote:
One of them was Nick,

Colour me surprised!

Quote:

Hey there, Kay! :D

Quote:
Anyway, I thought I clicked the button for the Swiss rolls, but instead I got the cinnamon buns and wondered how that happened.

Egads! :udgey:

Quote:
"You're her commanding officer! How did you even get yourself captured!?"

Because he's Nick!

Quote:
He didn't have an answer; only made that silly grin. Maya shook her head.

Yes.

Quote:
But I took pity on him and instead of swatting him, I just slapped him.

Your Mercifulness.

[Whip the cream!]

When life gives you seeds, drone-attack it.

That's going to be my new motto.
Quote:

Sugar sugar spit!
Quote:

No clue, but it sure is amusing. :scientific:
Quote:
I believe I was on a mission of some sort to rescue a couple of hostages being kept in an underground bunker somewhere. At the moment, I wasn't sure who was the one who assigned it to me.

You looked like a brave pom.
Quote:
Anyway, down there, I had to traverse alone (what happened to the rest of my crew I don't know) through a labyrinth of hallways and rooms - all white, of course.

Naturally.
Quote:
"This is terrible architectural design," I thought to myself.

I will have to agree with you there.
Quote:
One of them was Nick, the other was a girl who I didn't recognize.

Poor Nicky. A victim again.
Quote:
I freed them and rushed off to find where the food court was in this place.

Go Rubia! :butzthumbs:
Quote:
I couldn't find it.

Damn.
Quote:
I instead found my way to a vending machine where they were selling some cinnamon buns and - gasp, I remember those Swiss rolls!

Yay! :D
Quote:

Hahaha oh. xD Glad Kay approves of that one.
Quote:
There was even a button for burgers, but I was a little wary about getting burgers from a vending machine.

Neh. That doesn't sound too good 'n clean.
Quote:
Whatever, I got food!

Go Rubia! :butzthumbs:
Quote:
I think by now, the girl I didn't recognize somehow became Maya.

Poor Maya. Always the victim.
Quote:
Anyway, I got them outta there successfully and we didn't even trip any alarms. Whoo! But the secret passageway was all flooded and I didn't have extra swimsuits.

But... aren't clothes dry swimwear? :o
Quote:
And instead of my folks being there, Edgeworth awaited us and he was upset - at Nick, that is.

:redd: ...I mean... Poor Phoenix.
Quote:
At least things worked out fine.

Aaaall is well that ends well.
GfM wrote:
(Reminds me of Godot-drooling dreams I had approx. two years ago)

Thought about those too.
Quote:
(I almost pressed "Submit" when I was heading for the smileys and now I'm laughing. Yes, a reply only consisting of commenting drooling Timmari and Godot and quoting a question without answering it. Very productive.)

Hahaha! Very much so. I'm laughing as well.

GfM: Something about subconsciousness and white-colored walls / rooms. I can only guess it's the brain's way of saying, "I don't know what color it is so let's leave it blank." Then again, it is how artists begin their drawings; on a blank canvas. Or maybe it's just easier to see objects in the room by contrast of colors, since anything non-white on a white-background will be noticeable (as long as it's not too light).

WfG: Drat. I knew I shouldn't have wasted time waiting and had dragged them along underwater. They were wearing dry swimwear all that time!

...I just now realized how much better the dream would have been if I were a Pom in a wetsuit.

[Whip the cream!]

...I just now realized how much better the dream would have been if I were a Pom in a wetsuit.

Yes. Yes. A Pom in a wetsuit would be excellent.

Happy Maria

6666 posts? Whoa. Also,Uendo.

I had a dream,but nothing AA related. Also a bit yucky.

Also a beagle in a wetsuit would be way better fyi

Rubia: But... white is every colour. It has to mean something. Surely.
My mental image of you is now a pom in a wetsuit.

I was Polecat. Got hit by a car but as far as I recall I walked away without a scratch (unless that's the prequel to the dream where he had a swollen eye and blood on his face but still, that's Phoenix Wright-level.)
Then I (still Polecat) was talking to Dhurke. It was Easter.

[Whip the cream!]

SC: ...but not anymore! Yuup, Uendo. Wanted something from SoJ, and Uendo rocks.

GfM: That's... Phoenix-level right there, yes. Oh, how lovely to celebrate easter with Dhurke. x) I suspect Apollo was the host?

---

Something about the fact that GfM and I subconsciously couldn't see Timmari having another orientation than gay, before a dream stated that he was. I also wondered about his type. Yuty, of course, but what kind of guys he had been checking out before he met him.

Yuty was just making an innocent comment on Twitter about a bracelet Rayfa had bought, and then his family decide to tease him mercilessly just because "Nahyuta on Twitter". Like "hehe, admit it, you're having fun here, you logged in again". And they made silly hashtags. They all started with #whenyour[insert whatever Yuty is to them, like brother, husband and so on]. Haha, very mature. >:| But they only tease him because they love him, and if one were to use a magatama on him it would probably be revealed, behind five pshycholocks, that he was a bit amused.

Pah. I think I dreamed about Retinz, but I don't know what that would have been. Shame, it would be fun to know since I never dream about him otherwise.

Gress is quite big. Not thick or muscular, but rather big. Tall, pretty wide shoulders and such.

Quote:
Oh, how lovely to celebrate easter with Dhurke. x)

Yes :3

Quote:
I suspect Apollo was the host?

Who knows! It was just us I saw, sitting by a table and talking. But a Pollo seems fitting to take care of easter.

Quote:
Yuty was just making an innocent comment on Twitter

Oh no...

Quote:
Gress is quite big. Not thick or muscular, but rather big. Tall, pretty wide shoulders and such.

And nice, big hands!
I always picture him wearing a green t-shirt. Apparently "gress" is "grass" in Norwegian.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Who knows! It was just us I saw, sitting by a table and talking. But a Pollo seems fitting to take care of easter.

Haha, indeed so. I hope he was the one taking care of easter. It would be sweet. "None of use are christian people, but heck. Celebration." ...I thought. But I have no damn clue what Poley is.
Quote:
Oh no...

Nahyuta on Twitter.
Quote:
And nice, big hands!

Mhm! :D
Quote:
I always picture him wearing a green t-shirt. Apparently "gress" is "grass" in Norwegian.

I always picture him wearing green. xD Haha, fitting.

Ah, recalled: Timmari is comfortable enough with Yuty to tell him his most embarrassing secret. No clue what the secret was, but it wasn't that major.

Quote:
"None of use are christian people, but heck. Celebration."

But it's the holiday of spring and candy. I'm sure they can all get behind that.

Quote:
Ah, recalled: Timmari is comfortable enough with Yuty to tell him his most embarrassing secret. No clue what the secret was, but it wasn't that major.

Damn it, now I'm curious.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
But it's the holiday of spring and candy. I'm sure they can all get behind that.

Exactly. Ah, spring, spring... <3 I bet Anthony likes candy.
Quote:
Damn it, now I'm curious.

Me too. Surely, he must have gained a lot of trust in us, perhaps he'll tell one of us one day.

I remember something else. Datz had tattoos on his underarms (must have gotten them after SoJ then), a black pattern, fairly thin, like a net kinda. In any case, Anthony admired the tattoos and said he wished he had one.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
I remember something else. Datz had tattoos on his underarms (must have gotten them after SoJ then), a black pattern, fairly thin, like a net kinda. In any case, Anthony admired the tattoos and said he wished he had one.

Ohhh, that sounds really cool! Datz+tattoos feels fitting. And aww, Anthony, admiring nice things again. :D

---

Fell asleep for a short while some hours ago.

My note says "Yuty..." I forgot it right after opening my eyes, but I don't think it was thaaat interesting. I hope.

Apollo and Junpei from the Zero Escape-games were making out. (He looked like he did in 999.) It felt very, very wrong.

Retinz found Trucy annoying. Such as; not only does he dislike the Gramaryes per se, he find her personality annoying.

Retinz has a necklace that could shapeshift. Why this is the second time I dream about AA-characters with shapeshifting necklace I do not know. Or shapeshift, hm, it always kept the same shape and were glass covered. There was a main one, he bought it because he liked it, what he didn't know was that if he turned the necklace around it was another glass-covered image, they changed now and then and he found that quite fun. I don't think the main one ever changed, though. Unlike Yuty's necklace, that can look any way he wants it too, this can't, he can't choose images and such. I have a necklace that looks exactly like his main one, but sadly it's static, but what to expect from 0.1$! (Auction-luck.) It looks like this:

Retinz and some TV-folks visited a haunted house to record a thing for funsies and it was aired live. It was chaos! But in a fun way. They talked Retinz in to actually get filmed along with the dude that one was going to follow because "people would love that!" He liked the idea - they were all in very good spirits (no pun intended), and I'm not even sure if they were completely sober. The house was haunted for real, so it was scary - yet fun for them even though they freaked out a bit. A lot, even, now and them. They laughed quite a bit, and they held on to one another when they got jumpscares. ...no, they were probably not sober. Retinz had a large mug of coffee. Like fast food-place large. I thought it seemed like a bad idea - a hot drink and jumpscares? But he didn't spill anything. At one point he had to make a phone call, because something needed to be changed - "instructions", he said. "They need to have the papers with the new instructions now!" Might have been something that had to do with cameras, I don't know. Then he made a stupid joke before he hung up, but what that stupid joke was I do not know. When the filming was over Retinz and the rest were going to celebrate with pizza. Retinz laughed; "I don't think I can eat that much, though, it gave me a bit of a stomachache!" Then some stuff got filmed. At their celebration. What it was I do not know, but it "went viral" as they say. Retinz didn't exactly like it, but he said that "alright, if those people get entertained by such a stoopid thing, let them!"

Quote:
Ohhh, that sounds really cool! Datz+tattoos feels fitting. And aww, Anthony, admiring nice things again. :D

Yes, it was very decorative. Hands and underarms and nice tattoos are awesome, so I understand him :3

Quote:
Apollo and Junpei from the Zero Escape-games were making out. (He looked like he did in 999.) It felt very, very wrong.

Oh hello. I thought about Junpei today, so I might be partly responsible for this via telepathy.

Quote:
Retinz found Trucy annoying. Such as; not only does he dislike the Gramaryes per se, he find her personality annoying.

Pah. You're annoying, Retinz.

Quote:
Or shapeshift, hm, it always kept the same shape and were glass covered.

A shapeshifting necklace that always keeps the same shape. Unique.

Quote:
It looks like this:

It looks nice.

Quote:
Retinz and some TV-folks visited a haunted house to record a thing for funsies and it was aired live.

Glossed over this sentence and saw the words "haunted house" and "buried alive" (or so I thought). Luckily that wasn't it.

I think our little sister would enjoy watching that :3

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Yes, it was very decorative. Hands and underarms and nice tattoos are awesome, so I understand him :3

Mhm! :3 And I'm sure Anthony would look really cool with a tattoo/tattoos!
Quote:
Oh hello. I thought about Junpei today, so I might be partly responsible for this via telepathy.

Hahah! Too bad my brain didn't make anything better out of it. xD
Quote:
Pah. You're annoying, Retinz.

How can you say that about that utter darling? :o ...yes, he certainly is annoying.
Quote:
A shapeshifting necklace that always keeps the same shape. Unique.

I could have written "it could change images", but I, ah, hmm.
Quote:
It looks nice.

:D (I wonder, though, if I'll associate it with Retinz every time I wear it. xD)
Quote:
Glossed over this sentence and saw the words "haunted house" and "buried alive" (or so I thought). Luckily that wasn't it.

Oh no... I'm glad it wasn't.
Quote:
I think our little sister would enjoy watching that :3

Aww, yes, I definitely think she would! :3 And I'd totally watch it. Two presumably drunk guys wandering around in a house that's haunted for real... And one of them is damn Retinz. We can watch it together. Retinz seemed quite fun here, I rather like how he acted - it was so obvious that he had a really fun time. :)

Happy Maria

We were solving a murder mystery in the middle of a civil war. It was pretty obvious who it was though. I remember walking around to hotels,while avoiding horses with weird hairdos,like emo,and Michael Jackson. To prove that person was the culprit,we made him take off his underwear?

Hiding evidence in the safest place he knows. Classic.

Happy Maria

There was a little dot on his scrotum,so we had to check. I don't remember what happened after that,and I don't want to. You can make up what happens after that.

Hahaha what, I dreamed about Michael Jackson tonight as well xD

Also...
Non-existant SoJ cutscene. Here, the first time we met Nahyuta was in some forest in Khura'in. Some people captured him and lay him down on some hay-filled chest and put it on fire in order to burn him alive. Phoenix and Gregory (and this is why I felt like it sounded like something from Edgeworthian mythology) managed to cut off some of the rope and put out some of the fire, but the men just made the fire go bigger again. Phoenix persisted and told them it didn't matter how many times they started fires and tied ropes, he (and Gregory) would keep on trying to rescue Nahyuta. This scene wasn't voice-acted, except for Nahyuta's very realistic guttural screams that went on for an uncomfortably long time. Eventually they managed to save him from being burned alive, and he was, despite everything, physically unharmed. He went away in his carriage. I watched a gif of that moment as well becausr he looked really ugly and stupid doing so (wonky artwork).

Dessie and Apollo worked alongside a motorway or something, helping people who had troubles with their vehicles. Someone said they were initially a bit scared to approach them because Apollogave off such a confident and "dontfuckwithmefellas"-vibe.

Happy Maria

Apollo doesn't seem like the biker typewriter
Page 360 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby