Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 2 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title

Mmm, bacon.

Oh yeah, there was this other one that I've kept in my memory because I can actually use it sometime. It was my cousin's birthday, and we were going to an anime con for the party (even though I've never known this cousin to be a con-going type of person), so I needed a costume. I decided to be Phoenix. For the hair, I made a hat, then sewed fabric spikes onto the back. My unexpected stroke of genius woke me up, at which point I immediately bolted into the dining room and told Mom about it.

PCHOOO

Hmm... I know I dream about cases I'm in the middle of, subconsciously trying to figure them out. I don't think my sleeping brain has ever succeeded though... the dreams usually deteriorate very quickly.

Mission Accomplished

Until this morning I had forgotten about a dream where I was playing PW on GBA but the graphics were like pictures made from text like an FAQ might have at the top.

Destination: anywhere but here.

ROFL! Man, you people are awesome! I've never had a PW dream. I wish I had some of your crackishness, guys. But I never remember any of my dreams anyway, so I'm not sure it'd matter. Wait. I do seem to vaugely remeber Edgeworth standing on a street corner in one of my dreams. Oh, btw, Topaz Fey, that first one is FRIGGEN AWESOME! Why can't I have dreams like that? I feel all left out. :sadshoe:

Aw the Beatles were so innocent!

I remember one where Edgeworth was prosecuting against my dog. He claimed that the dog chewed one's of Ron's slippers. I seem to remember :mareka: saying "I'm a lesbian! I married Ron because he looks like a woman!" Then Ron said "I'm proud of my femininely wiles!"
Edgeworth won, and the punishment was me getting a cat to bug my dog.
Image Image Lovely Rita

OHEMJEEE.

Um... I had a dream where I killed /someone/ and I think Lana prosecuted me. I got the chair. :sadshoe: I also had a dream where I made out with Godot, panicked, and ran away.
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!

Weeeeeee!!!!!

Interestingly, this time, I managed to do up a dream where I had to investigate a modern day version of Jack the Ripper. It was almost horrendous that I can remember the blood and as well as the gruesome ways the women were all murdered. Eventually we found the killer and convicted him. But not before he had his revenge and butchered everyone, with me and Mia barely alive...

EDIT: BTW, if you want to know how bad the murders were...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_the_ripper

And believe me, I was almost scared to type that dream out here...And yes, I had to study it for history and that got me nightmares for weeks...

Bruce Goldberg wrote:
Interestingly, this time, I managed to do up a dream where I had to investigate a modern day version of Jack the Ripper. It was almost horrendous that I can remember the blood and as well as the gruesome ways the women were all murdered. Eventually we found the killer and convicted him. But not before he had his revenge and butchered everyone, with me and Mia barely alive...

EDIT: BTW, if you want to know how bad the murders were...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_the_ripper

And believe me, I was almost scared to type that dream out here...And yes, I had to study it for history and that got me nightmares for weeks...

Oh man... now I may have nightmares...
Image Image Lovely Rita

I am Troooon

once I had a dream that i was locked in a room of a dilapidated prison. There was a television in the middle of the room and then it turned on and the band saw muderder appeared on screen. and explained that i had show an inmate the time of his life before killing him and getting a key from his hart to unlock the thing on my head.He explained that in order to let go of a criminal boyfriend I had in the dream I had to be willing to be indiscriminate from one crook from another and that I did that already. then a fog light came on and then I saw luke chained to the wall unconscious then he said while taking his mask off reviling :garyuu: "I don't belive that you are capable of doing it,you have a have an hour good bye" the television turned of and I woke up I felt uncomfortable that entire day.

OBJECTION!

Once i had a dream where Phoenix and Miles hooked up and.... It was VERY hot. Some how I was able to stalk them and take pics of there date, but when i woke up, i didn't have them anymore. I was quite dissapointing.
The other one I had was cool because I was best friends with ema skye (who i cosplay) and it was fun cause we pestred Phoenix and fangirled over miles-chan~

eight bit goddess

I had a dream that I had some kind of super-magatama that could instantly break a psyche-lock, but for some reason I could only get it to work on Edgeworth and Morgan Fey. Even though everyone else in the dream also had psyche-locks.

marthick wrote:
I remembered having a VERY strange dream when I was sick. Phoenix made a cameo in it. Basically, everyone in the world was turning into zombies, except for Phoenix due to something having to do with the properties of an objection.

Topaz Fey wrote:
Heh.

1. Me and my friend were talking about Godot, (except we don't call him Godot, we call him Toasterface), and suddenly he jumped into the room with an uzi, shouting "My name is bleddin' Godot!" he then unleashed fire, killing me and my friend.

2. I had Edgeworth's number in my phone's memory. I was mugged by fangirls for my phone.
Next day, There was a news article saying: "A man has just been RAEP'D by his fangirls. Miles Edgeworth 28, is presumed dead." Lana was the news reporter.

I've had a few more, but can't remember them.
Heh.

1. Me and my friend were talking about Godot, (except we don't call him Godot, we call him Toasterface), and suddenly he jumped into the room with an uzi, shouting "My name is bleddin' Godot!" he then unleashed fire, killing me and my friend.

2. I had Edgeworth's number in my phone's memory. I was mugged by fangirls for my phone.
Next day, There was a news article saying: "A man has just been RAEP'D by his fangirls. Miles Edgeworth 28, is presumed dead." Lana was the news reporter.

I've had a few more, but can't remember them.

seriously lolling over here

GamerErman2001 wrote:
I seem to remember :mareka: saying "I'm a lesbian! I married Ron because he looks like a woman!" Then Ron said "I'm proud of my femininely wiles!"

Oh my god...It's just...hilarious....XDD

I may or may not be here.

I remember seeing Phoenix in my dream last night. Unfortunatly I don't remember what it was about. But I can still picture him. I wish I could remember...
ImageImage

<[I'd Hit It]>

Mmm... Last night I dreamt about my own death.
And... a friend of me was the Defense Attorney... but in the other hand was Mitsurugi-sama ready to prove that I commited suicide =S
And the murderer... was an ex-friend =(
MSN: tairakun.cl@gmail.com
AIM: xtairaxkunx

Hobos can be cool...

I'll put my dream like a script for better understanding
:phoenix: : me
:pearl: little cousin(she visited my family 2 weeks ago)
:larry: my younger brother
and here are the PW Chararacters that showed up
:chinami: :gant: :godot: :adrian: :franny: :shoe:
onto the dream!
*knock knock*
*opens door*
:phoenix: (me) Can I help you wi....*scream* How may I serve you?
:chinami: I want my cat. Now.
:phoenix: (me) You have a cat?
:chinami: Don't play dumb. I need him now. :shoe: Now...
*goes to backyard*
:adrian: & :franny: Hey Mike! Wanna come to our gay/lesbian /emo/ pervert party? :edgeworth: :redd: :hotti: :acro: :chinami: :wellington: are coming.
*they were my nieghbors*
:godot: *whistle* just cleaning my pool, just,just cleaning my pool...*whistle*
*Godot was my other neighbor*
:larry: (brother) MMMIIKKEE!!! Her cat! It's...Dead!!!
:chinami: What was that!!!
:larry: (brother) Open the gate! RRRUUUNNN!
*My house has an iron gate to protect our car(not mine, my dad's, I'm to young to drive)*
We turn around the alley
:phoenix: (me) Offf!
:damon: Offf!
:pearl: (my cousin) Guess what Mike? :gant: says I have aids now! :gant:
And I woke up :sadshoe:
I'm gonna eat some moreCrack Puffs[strike]Loopy Loops[strike]
er ,whatever I ate...
Quote from Ham3str : "Do not be ashamed of your manhood. Be proud and display your erection for everyone to see. "Behold, I am aroused!" and they will be impressed."

I had, like, two. Forgot the first one though >>;;

Someone was convicted for murder or something and I was a witness in court so Phoenix was cross-examining me and stuff. And out of random...
Me: Hay, Mr.Edgeworth...
Edgey: Yeah...?
Me: Are you British??
Edgey: ...................... *Brit accent* But of course!
Phoenix: *Flashbacks of Doug*... F*** YOU EDGEWORTH!!!
Judge: I will not have any cursing in my courtroom! Penalty Mr.Wright!

Dammit that was the second time I asked some character if they where form a place :larry: I can be a major Miles fan when I feel like it :D

(I asked Sasuke from Naruto if he was Italian. I hate him though, pomg)

Destination: anywhere but here.

Graph wrote:
I also had a dream where I made out with Godot, panicked, and ran away.

Why did you run away? Oh, and another thing: Why are you ashamed of this? Man, I really wish I had a dream where I (for the sake of your privacy) got to do that.

HarukoKyu wrote:
Once i had a dream where Phoenix and Miles hooked up and.... It was VERY hot. Some how I was able to stalk them and take pics of there date, but when i woke up, i didn't have them anymore. I was quite disappointing.

Lol. I wish I had pictures of that. 'Twould be awesome.

Anyway, I NEEEEEEEED some of whatever you people are ingesting!!! I don't care how dangerous it is or what kind of nightmares it gives me, but PLEEEEEEEEEASE tell me what you're eating.

Last edited by Clarissa Gavin on Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

What I'm eating? Crackers and fatty junk food. And some stuff from Burger King. But I just have a demented mind and like games a lot. I think it has more to deal with how your mind works then what you eat.
Image Image Lovely Rita

inudoshi wrote:
Edgey: ...................... *Brit accent* But of course!

*imagines that*
...xDDD

KAY THAT'S IT.
I'm going back to Dreamviews...brushing up on my lucid dream skills (I managed to get a few when I was trying a while ago)...and then...>DDD

...Wow, I recently woke up...I had a pretty nice dream :3

Spoiler:
I was Klavier and I was sitting in my room(my real one), searching for something in my bag. I found three manga books, one had a very interesting picture on the cover. It pictured Godot standing next to three eyeless Diegos. That manga book was titled "Neon Genesis Evangelion", duh. I started to read it, but suddenly I found myself driving in a cab. The driver started to talk to me about oriental food, but he was talking in plural all the time. It's hard to describe, he sounded like he was talking to two of people instead of just me. It really annoyed me, I picked up an ash-tray and hit him in the head with saying: "Klavier, for god's sake!"or something amongst the lines. There was a cutscene like that one with Sahwit and Cindy. I realized that, in fact, the driver was Kristoph(he had Integra-like glasses, for some reason) and he looked like he was going to kill me. The dream ended with diary-sounding text - "You couldn't even imagine, how horrible it was. It would be better, if you don't read the text below".

It was just wow, I hadn't a dream like that in a while xD
(sorry for my horrible english)

OHEMJEEE.

@Edgeworth: That's a good question.
Spoiler:
We both freaked. It was surreal, because dream me didn't even know him that well. Godot didn't seem mad; I think it was the idea of Mia haunting me that scared me off.

Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!

I had one a few weeks before Thanksgiving of '07 which was a little like the first half of the fanfic I wrote last year called "Happy Thanksgiving, Mr. Wright!"
But I changed it a lot to make it more interesting. I really can't remember what was different in the dream, though. One thing that was strange was that I wasn't a person in that dream, I just watched over them like a ghost or spirit or something.
Image Image Lovely Rita

Ema has a hat!

I don't remember the whole dream, but I remember one where I dreamt I woke up with Franziska in my arms... how geeky is that?
Spoiler:
It was weird because I've never played the 2nd or 3rd games either...

I'm not coming back. I'm done with this fanbase. You're all up-tight, nit-picking, hypocrites who are TERRIFIED of change. Getting banned just for standing up for myself... I'm never coming back. Goodbye forever you brats.

KHF wrote:
I don't remember the whole dream, but I remember one where I dreamt I woke up with Franziska in my arms... how geeky is that?
Spoiler:
It was weird because I've never played the 2nd or 3rd games either...

That's what makes it normal. Franziska is a scary bitch, she only looks attractive.
Image Image Lovely Rita

Mary sue extrodinare.

Oh, oh, I've got one! :B

I had a dream where I was in a huge mall, and Phoenix gave me a picture of Edgeworth, and a picture of Edgeworth cuddling Pearl (Pearl was in Maya's jeans, no less... O_o), and informed me that Miles was a huge cuddlebug deep down, and basically Pearl's bitch. >>

So I stashed the Pearl and Edgey one, and held the solo picture, and went to the food court.

Who was working there?

OLDBAG.

She immediatley noticed my picture and started yelling "GIVE IT TO ME, WHIPPERSNAPPER!!" And the like, and I bartered with her until she paid me $330 for it. : D

(I was disappointed when I woke up because my money was gone.)

CRUUUUUUSHHHHH

Oh, oh, oh, I have one now!

I went to go see the stage version of Priscilla the musical with my friends, and Wellington was one of the main characters and I was all "WTF."

And then my friend started hating me, so I Jareth from Labyrinth decided to help me and to do that, I needed an army of David Bowie in different outfits.

Yeah. Um. It's... it makes sense. Somehow.
I suppose Max/Franziska and Ron/Dessie. You should too.
Apparently, my avatar was made by Limey. Hooray!

lol

Cracka-Lackin' wrote:
Oh, oh, oh, I have one now!

I went to go see the stage version of Priscilla the musical with my friends, and Wellington was one of the main characters and I was all "WTF."

And then my friend started hating me, so I Jareth from Labyrinth decided to help me and to do that, I needed an army of David Bowie in different outfits.

Yeah. Um. It's... it makes sense. Somehow.

I'm Oos and I approve of this message.
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!
In love with Richard Wellington | In love with Lord Nathaniel

...Urk. In my dreams, a soul shattered again.

Only this time it was Edgeworth. For some reason, he couldn't break Larry's Psyche-Lock. And he died for it.

Larry freaked OUT, and there was a disturbance felt by all. As if thousands of fangirls cried out in anguish and were suddenly silenced. :p

I think after that Larry jumped off the remains of Dusky Bridge, crying that he didn't mean to laugh at the stupid mistakes Edgeworth made.

I had a weird dream last night where I was watching Barney... and Gant got out of the suit and screamed "IT'S RAPE TIME!!!" Then all of a sudden it said "There has been technical difficulties getting the rest of this episode, so we will run something else in it's place." They then started running a very risque episode of Monty Python. Then I went on the internet and there was a news article saying Franny was suing PBS for having the word "rape" in a kid's show.
Image Image Lovely Rita

GamerErman2001 wrote:
I had a weird dream last night where I was watching Barney... and Gant got out of the suit and screamed "IT'S RAPE TIME!!!" Then all of a sudden it said "There has been technical difficulties getting the rest of this episode, so we will run something else in it's place." They then started running a very risque episode of Monty Python. Then I went on the internet and there was a news article saying Franny was suing PBS for having the word "rape" in a kid's show.

Your dreams are awesome, really. XD

lol

I definitely had a dream last night (and after I type this I'm probably going back to sleep lol) that I went on a road trip with Ron, Luke, Richard and Redd. D: Redd was driving, I had shotgun, and Ron, Luke and Richard were in the backseat, in that order. XD Richard kept being like LULZ I WANNA DRIVE, I'M BETTER THAN SHARING THE BACKSEAT. And I was like LAST TIME YOU DROVE WE HAD TO PULL YOU OUT OF THE BALL OF FLAMES THAT WAS ONCE THE CAR NOW SHUT UP. Cause apparently in my dreams Richard can't drive XD

Ron kept listening to his iPod too loud, and finally Luke was just like SCUSE ME NO and took it away and threw it in the trunk and made him cry XDD;;

Also, due to events occurring in the backseat, by the end Richard was knocked up. XD And yes, I do mean knocked up.
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!
In love with Richard Wellington | In love with Lord Nathaniel

Last night there was a missing person mystery in my dream, and several PW cops and Gumshoe showed up. Only Gumshoe had a weird cyborg right eye, and used it to take photos of the place...

Mmm, bacon.

Oos wrote:
I definitely had a dream last night (and after I type this I'm probably going back to sleep lol) that I went on a road trip with Ron, Luke, Richard and Redd. D: Redd was driving, I had shotgun, and Ron, Luke and Richard were in the backseat, in that order. XD Richard kept being like LULZ I WANNA DRIVE, I'M BETTER THAN SHARING THE BACKSEAT. And I was like LAST TIME YOU DROVE WE HAD TO PULL YOU OUT OF THE BALL OF FLAMES THAT WAS ONCE THE CAR NOW SHUT UP. Cause apparently in my dreams Richard can't drive XD

Ron kept listening to his iPod too loud, and finally Luke was just like SCUSE ME NO and took it away and threw it in the trunk and made him cry XDD;;

Also, due to events occurring in the backseat, by the end Richard was knocked up. XD And yes, I do mean knocked up.

XD!

I don't remember what happened in my dream this morning, but at the end, Wocky got one of those close-up sprites with the speed lines like the attorneys get when they say something dramatic, and then I woke up with an urge to make a sprite of him as a defense attorney. I think I'll try that.

And also, there's this other one I had a few days ago when I was napping with my DS on my bed next to me (I believe I was playing 1-2) where Phoenix, Maya, and Pearl were hanging out in a car in a park, and then a huge flock of evil ducks came in and kidnapped them, and no one knew what happened to them (except the ducks, of course, but no one asked them). Then I was playing case 4-2, except I was actually in the case, not just playing it. Since I don't even know what 4-2 is like, it was nothing like the actual case (because there's no possible way it takes place at my grandma's house or doesn't involve any of the stuff in the Gamespot video, and I think the thing with the ducks was part of the dream case, too). Anyway, there was some kind of party at my grandma's house. A bunch of my relatives were there, as they often really are for parties there, and so was Wocky, who for some reason was an evil midget or something weird like that, and I was chasing him around the house, but he kept disappearing to somewhere else before I could get a chance to hug him. The dream ended in the living room, where everyone was watching a movie, which apparently was the duck thing. It was the end of the movie and Phoenix and the girls were safe.

In justice we trust!

Darn, do I ever wish I had a PW related dream. I've had some other anime/video game related dreams, but most of them are nonsensical. Fire type pokemon can use waterfall in my world. :sadshoe:
Click on Kamila to go to my Sprite Thread!

The Maya Fey of iPods.

I had a dream last night where I was hanging out with a member of CR (I won't say who for his/hear privacy.) We were at some water park/ mini golf course, and we were talking about case 1-5. I said something really odd that went along the lines off: "Hey, if Lana's always biting her thumb, do you think that one day the pressure of her teeth will eventually just start breaking it down and she's just not going to have a thumb anymore?" That's when a vveerryy chibi Lana came walking up to us in a red bikini.

Then I said something about how heart the Marshall brothers were, and the CR member agreed with me.

And then (My dreams are often in different segments), the scene cuts to Neil and Jake at some sort of an awards ceremony. It wasn't for the Kign of Prosecutors, but it was some red carpet event like the Oscars of the Emmys (Now THERE'S a funny idea- Jake at a red carpet event.) They were both in their cowboy attire, though. No suits. Neil had these little cards that he and Jake slipped under the drinking glasses of some of the guests, which were all characters from Phoenix Wright- I think Lana's was asking her out on a date. (I believe some of the cards had something about blackmail on them. HOW COULD YOU, MARSHALL BROTHERS?!)

Then it went to some sort of Marshallcest scene, and I'm not getting into that. o_O
Avatar by Vicki, sig by Mr.Trite. Thanks, guys.

I wanna study YOUR beauty

GamerErman2001 wrote:

holy fuck, I want to steal your dreams.

The Maya Fey of iPods.

.Stormchaser wrote:
GamerErman2001 wrote:

Only if I get to steal them first. xD

EDIT: And, after reading a bit more, I want Oos', too.
Avatar by Vicki, sig by Mr.Trite. Thanks, guys.

xMr.Tritex wrote:
.Stormchaser wrote:
GamerErman2001 wrote:

C'mon, everybody! We can share =3

I wanna study YOUR beauty

xMr.Tritex wrote:
.Stormchaser wrote:
GamerErman2001 wrote:

Only if I get them after you're done

Suihou: LOL NO

.Stormchaser wrote:
xMr.Tritex wrote:
.Stormchaser wrote:

Only if I get them after you're done

Suihou: LOL NO