Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 377 of 410[ 16361 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380 ... 410  Next
 


Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wriggling piece of plywood

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7389

Drunkworth would be proud.
Serpent golden golden sounds a bit like a Gavinner's single... Love love guilty, Serpent golden golden. Or Serpent Au Au, even better. "Sorrpennt au-au, raus raus sorrpennt :klavier: "

Edit: Great, now I'm stuck with the mental image/audio of Klavier singing that to some monotone Kraftwerk-ish synthmusic. Serpent Au Autobahn.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7168

For frikk's sake, GfM! x´D
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 515

I had a dream from like a week or so ago where My Uncle (Matt), Apollo Justice, and I got arrested for painting the wrong house. So we were trying to escape prison but I kept on falling into water for some reason. We were basically escaping prison doing parkour. Apollo escaped pretty fast actually and Matt escaped also but I was caught and thrown back in prison. Last thing I remember was Apollo laughing at me and Matt punching him.
Friend me on: 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wriggling piece of plywood

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7389

That's one hell of a crime. Escaping with parkour, how badass. Damnit, Apollo. And damnit Matt for punching damn Apollo.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Salty Cdog

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3889

That better be a song now. SERPANT SERPANT GOLDEN

There's actually a Guilty Love song with lyrics and it's official. You can find it on YouTube but it's super cool. LOVE LOVE GUILTY

And yes,painting the wrong house is a super serial crime. Can't believe that happened. What kind of a prison was that?!
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wriggling piece of plywood

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7389

Yeah, I like the voice of the guy singing it, I think it suits Klavier. Very soft. And the lyrics are so amazingly bad (kind of like the lyrics of Guitar's serenade. Serpent au au on the other hand...)
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Salty Cdog

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3889

Indeed. Let's go to the MILKY WAY and have a SALTY DOG

Or should I say,salty snake? ;)))
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wriggling piece of plywood

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7389

Snake snake salty.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Salty Cdog

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3889

Gold salt snake.

Lot(u)sa chemicals here, NaClAu or sometim
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7168

ZoomBoom124 wrote:
So we were trying to escape prison but I kept on falling into water for some reason.

Blast!
Quote:
Apollo escaped pretty fast actually and Matt escaped also but I was caught and thrown back in prison. Last thing I remember was Apollo laughing at me and Matt punching him.

Ach, super-bummer.
Going for Miles wrote:
Yeah, I like the voice of the guy singing it, I think it suits Klavier. Very soft. And the lyrics are so amazingly bad (kind of like the lyrics of Guitar's serenade. Serpent au au on the other hand...)

I agree that it suits Klavier. And yes the lyrics... Serpent Au Au... Mmm... I just... float away in a lake of poetry.

Salty snake sounds awfully blergh.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Yatta.

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6089

Going for Miles wrote:
Lobsters and crayfish, huh. It's better than mermen at least.

Narrowly. They were almost-mermen. Seamen. No, wait, that doesn't sound right...

Quote:
Athena: An axe in the head? He'd better get that checked out!

Reminds me of that TGS show back when DGS premiered. Sherlock thought Ryuu was dead (and English and a cook) because he had an axe in his back, which was just because he and Susato visited a haunted house attraction and she thought it'd be cute on him.


I dunno if this counts, but I think I saw someone wearing a "World's Best Dad (sometimes)" shirt.

*rolls around aggressively in confetti* There. Maybe that will help.
Help! My parents are Phoenix Wright & Miles Edgeworth! Er, I mean they're irresponsible drunks!

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wriggling piece of plywood

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7389

Yes. Close but no cigar. Damn seamen.
He thought he was English because he had an axe in the back?
Hahaha, nice t-shirt.

I read some poem I had written some years ago and one line was just
Trrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuth!
which I found funny. There was another line close to it that also reminded me of a dreamthreadjoke, but I don't recall.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Yatta.

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6089

Haha. To be fair, Sherlock arrived in the courtroom all of a sudden because he was tracking down his latest mystery about an English cook who was murdered. But being DGS-Sherlock, he got the wrong place and since no one else in the room looked dead, he assumed Ryuu was the guy.

A poem that His Drunkiness, the Milessiah would be proud of. Good job.
Help! My parents are Phoenix Wright & Miles Edgeworth! Er, I mean they're irresponsible drunks!

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7168

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Narrowly. They were almost-mermen. Seamen. No, wait, that doesn't sound right...

Oh, hello sailor. ;D
Quote:
Sherlock thought Ryuu was dead (and English and a cook) because he had an axe in his back

:redd:
Quote:
I dunno if this counts, but I think I saw someone wearing a "World's Best Dad (sometimes)" shirt.

:phoenix: (Envisions him and Dhurke walking around wearing them, looking all proud.)
Going for Miles wrote:
I read some poem I had written some years ago and one line was just
Trrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuth!
which I found funny. There was another line close to it that also reminded me of a dreamthreadjoke, but I don't recall.

Hahaha, oh, write that one for real. xD

---

Retinz. Something about Retinz. Welcome! And I was happy because I dreamed something and I though "haha, of course, Retinz you ol' dawg", but I don't remember what the dream was about.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wriggling piece of plywood

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7389

Quote:
Haha. To be fair, Sherlock arrived in the courtroom all of a sudden because he was tracking down his latest mystery about an English cook who was murdered. But being DGS-Sherlock, he got the wrong place and since no one else in the room looked dead, he assumed Ryuu was the guy.

Haha, okay then xD

Quote:
A poem that His Drunkiness, the Milessiah would be proud of. Good job.

Thank you. The drunken muse inspires, I can almost feel the per mille(s) in my blood.

Quote:
(Envisions him and Dhurke walking around wearing them, looking all proud.)

That's sweet and at the same time makes me a little sad.

Quote:
Hahaha, oh, write that one for real. xD

Haha! When I dream about poems I usually try to recreate them in real life, so perhaps I will xD

Quote:
Retinz. Something about Retinz. Welcome! And I was happy because I dreamed something and I though "haha, of course, Retinz you ol' dawg", but I don't remember what the dream was about.

Greetingz Retinz my old friend, it's good to dream of you again!

---
I fell asleep again shortly after that last post, had a lucid dream in which I, amongst other things, was flying around. Klavier was with me. I have a habit of singing when I'm lucid, so I really hope that he sang with me, what a wasted opportunity if he didn't. Especially since one of the songs in question was "Shiny" from Moana. Well Mr. Gavin hasn't always been this glam, he was a drab little boy once. Now I know I can be glimmerous as a fop, because I'm beautiful, baby :klavier: The other song was "Tonight" by Iggy Pop, thinking about it Klavi strikes me as someone who could listen to Iggy Pop.

Closer to waking up I had some dreams that were more like films or pictures plastered onto my mind with me being totally distant from them. Realizing this I took the opportunity to ask stickfigure for some white room. It delivered. Zuka went into the room, in a very undramatic way, without announcing himself at all. Still Aura must have seen or heard him coming because by then she had already hid herself under the bed. Zuka walked further into the room and looked around a bit, without saying a word or even looking at Apollo.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7168

Going for Miles wrote:
Haha! When I dream about poems I usually try to recreate them in real life, so perhaps I will xD

It's going to be a thing of beauty if so, haha.
Quote:
Greetingz Retinz my old friend, it's good to dream of you again!

Eeexactly.
Quote:
I fell asleep again shortly after that last post, had a lucid dream in which I, amongst other things, was flying around. Klavier was with me.

That sounds like a good companion to fly around with.
Quote:
Especially since one of the songs in question was "Shiny" from Moana. Well Mr. Gavin hasn't always been this glam, he was a drab little boy once. Now I know I can be glimmerous as a fop, because I'm beautiful, baby :klavier:

Heheh! :D Why, oh why, didn't you sing Serpent Au Au...? No, but really, that sounds chill. I read this at work, at a break, just before I was going to go back... First I almost started laughing about Shiny, then I really had to hold back because I started thinking about Serpent Au Au. There were a lot of customers there...
Quote:
[/i] The other song was "Tonight" by Iggy Pop, thinking about it Klavi strikes me as someone who could listen to Iggy Pop.

Now that you say it. :)
Quote:
It delivered.

:D
Quote:
Zuka went into the room, in a very undramatic way, without announcing himself at all. Still Aura must have seen or heard him coming because by then she had already hid herself under the bed. Zuka walked further into the room and looked around a bit, without saying a word or even looking at Apollo.

Oh... What are you up to, Zuka? I hope he doesn't notice Aura, would be hard to explain herself. xD
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wriggling piece of plywood

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7389

Quote:
That sounds like a good companion to fly around with.

He's pretty fly (for a white guy). The entirety of the female masses will testify to as much.

Quote:
Why, oh why, didn't you sing Serpent Au Au...?

Right? I didn't think of it.

Quote:
First I almost started laughing about Shiny, then I really had to hold back because I started thinking about Serpent Au Au.

:ditz:

Quote:
Oh... What are you up to, Zuka? I hope he doesn't notice Aura, would be hard to explain herself. xD

Had she stayed visible she could possibly explain being in the room away with helping Apollo out after the bleeding incident, guarding him while he was taking a bath and bringing the new clothes to him. As for why she's under the bed... yes, that might be a bit harder. xD
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Salty Cdog

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3889

I am very glad that my dumb avatar almost made you break into song at work,Samuel.
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7168

Going for Miles wrote:
He's pretty fly (for a white guy). The entirety of the female masses will testify to as much.

Yeahh. But didn't you headcanon him being not white?
Quote:
Right? I didn't think of it.

Ah, another time...
Quote:
Had she stayed visible she could possibly explain being in the room away with helping Apollo out after the bleeding incident, guarding him while he was taking a bath and bringing the new clothes to him. As for why she's under the bed... yes, that might be a bit harder. xD

Mhm, thought the same! xD
Southern Corn wrote:
I am very glad that my dumb avatar almost made you break into song at work,Samuel.

I'm glad that I asked you whether you liked 999 or not, you explained your avatar and everything went haywire. And no, hell! xD I wasn't about to break into song! I was about to have a laughing fit because of Serpent Au Au.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Salty Cdog

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3889

I'm glad about that too.

Shoot,I misread that last part. Er,break into song next time at work,'Kay? :kay:
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wriggling piece of plywood

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7389

Quote:
Yeahh. But didn't you headcanon him being not white?

Yes. I just say he's pretty and fly.

Quote:
everything went haywire

= I joined the discussion?
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7168

SC: Haha, oh yes, that would be something. xD *stands there sorting ladies' shoes (second hand-shop), singing Serpent Au Au, raus, raus, serpent*

GfM: Exactly. I should have put it simple: when GfM joined the discussion. I don't really care what lead up to it, all I care about is Serpent Au Au. And it was badly worded too; the post went haywire. Then my mind and tearducts did.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!


Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Mon May 08, 2017 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wriggling piece of plywood

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7389

I wonder if that was the reason I dreamed about snakes in a sea (edit: shoot, I meant lake) last night. And smaller ones in the grass. And a tiny turtle, but that doesn't have anything to do with this.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7168

Haha! xD x) Sounds legit. Snakes in the sea sound cute, so do snakes in a lake and in the grass... Snakes. And turtles. Was it a cute dream?

*swims, sees a snake that's in the way* Raus, raus serpent!
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wriggling piece of plywood

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7389

(That sea/lake-mistake made me think of one time when I watched a video a friend and her friend had made in which they spoke English, and the friend to the friend accidentally called a pond "sea". Thinking about that, a sea in the middle of some half-assed park in that little town still cracks me up and it was nearly ten years ago.)
It was, although the lakesnakes creeped me out a little because I had planned on taking a dip, but I didn't know whether or not they were dangerous. The grass-snakes and turtle were very cute, I was actually thinking about telling you about them in the dream. It was near my apartment, or rather the dream-version of it. I don't remember much about it, I went into some building, got lost in it and shortly after that I became lucid and went for a skywalk.

And if it bites: Serpent, aow aow!
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7168

Going for Miles wrote:
(That sea/lake-mistake made me think of one time when I watched a video a friend and her friend had made in which they spoke English, and the friend to the friend accidentally called a pond "sea". Thinking about that, a sea in the middle of some half-assed park in that little town still cracks me up and it was nearly ten years ago.)

And now it cracked me up!
Quote:
It was, although the lakesnakes creeped me out a little because I had planned on taking a dip, but I didn't know whether or not they were dangerous.

Aahh. Lake-snakes... Lnakes.
Quote:
The grass-snakes and turtle were very cute, I was actually thinking about telling you about them in the dream.

Oh! :D
Quote:
And if it bites: Serpent, aow aow!

Good one! x)
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Salty Cdog

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3889

I guess I jinxed your dreams,GfM. 8)

Now for Sam- Snake,Retinz,Ace. Do your thing now.
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wriggling piece of plywood

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7389

Most certainly. Snaake? Snaaaake?! Snaaaaaaaake!!
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Salty Cdog

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3889

Snake don't care bout chu
Image
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7168

Southern Corn wrote:
Now for Sam- Snake,Retinz,Ace. Do your thing now.

I really hope it works... I want dreams. And I wouldn't mind dreaming about Snake or snakes, Retinz, and Ace, Ace Attorney or asexual people. Asexual people like Gress.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Yatta.

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6089

Going for Miles wrote:
Well Mr. Gavin hasn't always been this glam, he was a drab little boy once. Now I know I can be glimmerous as a fop, because I'm beautiful, baby :klavier: The other song was "Tonight" by Iggy Pop, thinking about it Klavi strikes me as someone who could listen to Iggy Pop.

Yes. All of this accepted into headcanon.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
Oh... What are you up to, Zuka? I hope he doesn't notice Aura, would be hard to explain herself. xD

Had she stayed visible she could possibly explain being in the room away with helping Apollo out after the bleeding incident, guarding him while he was taking a bath and bringing the new clothes to him. As for why she's under the bed... yes, that might be a bit harder. xD

It's nice and cosy down there. Why wouldn't anyone want to hide there, just for the heck of it? :3
Theoretically speaking.

Going for Miles wrote:
I wonder if that was the reason I dreamed about snakes in a sea (edit: shoot, I meant lake) last night. And smaller ones in the grass. And a tiny turtle, but that doesn't have anything to do with this.

The tiny turtle is from DGS2, of course.


Odd. I know SC and WfG were talking 999 when they brought up snakes, but I somehow dreamt up Lovecraftian serpents just before they did. And then snakes happened.

Too bad I don't remember what I dreamed. Something about Maya and that she wanted to take me somewhere. She looked pretty excited, so at least it wasn't horror again. Lately, it's been a trend.
Help! My parents are Phoenix Wright & Miles Edgeworth! Er, I mean they're irresponsible drunks!

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wriggling piece of plywood

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7389

:will:
Yeah, that's reasonable enough.
Oh, okay.
Excited Maya sounds neat. I wonder what she had in mind.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7168

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Odd. I know SC and WfG were talking 999 when they brought up snakes, but I somehow dreamt up Lovecraftian serpents just before they did. And then snakes happened.

Uh to the oh. xD
Quote:
Too bad I don't remember what I dreamed. Something about Maya and that she wanted to take me somewhere. She looked pretty excited, so at least it wasn't horror again. Lately, it's been a trend.

Dang, especially since it seemed like something pleasant.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wriggling piece of plywood

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7389

Apollo was having some real talk, or so it seemed, outside the courtroom with the blonde teenager I've dreamed of twice, the one I drew that has red hairpieces and a red electric guitar.
Her name is Ornisia Libennauten.
She lives in Khura'in and is a "devouted non-believer".
Something had passed down generation after generation. Her ancestors seemed to have been partly shunned by society, I think they were travellers.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Salty Cdog

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3889

Change the title of this thread to 'Ever had Snake-related dreams? (No spoilers)'.
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7168

GfM: She sounds cool as heck. :D Ornisia sounds really pretty (even though it reminds me of that dragqueen-headpiece). Is it because of the ornaments in her hair?

SC: Well, I did. Because the jinxing worked (woop) and...

I dreamed that I dreamed about good ol' Lightie. Even though it was nothing per se it was nice to have him back in a dream since he's my favourite, I dreamed about him quite frequently 1,5 year ago. So I thought "ah snap, but I can't mention it in the dream thread since it wasn't AA-related... And damn, why wasn't Retinz there, I mean, he's so easy to dream about for me". No Ace though.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Salty Cdog

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3889

WHOOP!

So what did Snake do in your dream? Was he just hangin' out?
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wriggling piece of plywood

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7389

Yeah, I thought of that as well. Ornacia, I mean. And the ornaments, but I don't know whether stickfigure did that on purpose or not.
Oh, Light.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7168

Just hangin' around. He looked happy. :)

Yeah, that's Light.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Salty Cdog

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3889

Light's rather bright,even in the night.
Of books,science and culture he is a lover,and he has a younger sister named Clover.
Light lacks sight,which makes him braver in the night. He's an excellent thinker,and always wins his fights.
If you try and kill his sister,then you're cray,cuz a snake almost never lets go of his prey
Light has intelligence and might,and Clover's cheerful and bright.
He's blind,not deaf,and he's right,not left.
So don't mess with him,cuz you're rather deft
UH

That was my cool rap thx everyone. I'm calling this an Ode to Snake
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Page 377 of 410 [ 16361 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380 ... 410  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot [Bot?], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 6 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO