Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 353 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

The video game boy; the one who wins

Quote:
Now I'm just imagining him falling from a great height, hitting the train, making a hole in it in the process, landing on the floor completely unharmed.

"Phew! I made it in time."

Quote:
Spoiler: 6-2
I just call Manov Manoc.

Didn't expect that. Burst out in a short laughter that sent the hair in my face flying upwards. Would have made for a nice sprite animation, I think.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:

This made me burst out in a short laughter, but sadly nothing happened to my hair since I've tucked it behind my ears.
Quote:
Didn't expect that. Burst out in a short laughter that sent the hair in my face flying upwards. Would have made for a nice sprite animation, I think.

Heheh! Yes, I think it would be a good sprite animation!
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
He fell and wasn't hurt? Are we talking about Phoenix?

Ba-donk. Hey, maybe it was Phoenix who fell on the man.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Now I'm just imagining him falling from a great height, hitting the train, making a hole in it in the process, landing on the floor completely unharmed.

Ba-donk, indeed. Poor other guy.

WfG wrote:
Spoiler: 6-2
Retinz. Perhaps I should have mentioned it at some point, but every time I write "Reus" I mean Retinz, haha. I just call Manov Manoc. (Typo. I do not. I call him Manoc. What the hell, again. I call him Manoc. *moves hands a tiny bit to the side* Manov. I call him Manov.) But I bet Manov isn't above having a ghost account. xD

Manov Manoc Mania! xP

GfM wrote:
Quote:
"not-dead bird" is another way to say "phoenix"

:D

This sounds funny out of context. "The mythical Not-dead Bird has been seen in many cultural legends across the world..."

Going for Miles wrote:

Thank goodness.

Quote:

Indeed so.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:

Glad he wasn't harmed! *cringes thinking about how it would feel to have a human being falling on me*
Quote:
Manov Manoc Mania! xP

Hahaha, most certainly. I really like the ring of that.
Quote:
This sounds funny out of context. "The mythical Not-dead Bird has been seen in many cultural legends across the world..."

Burst into a short laughter that still didn't do anything with my hair.

Quote:

In conclusion: Phoenix shouldn't be allowed in or near trains, for multiple reasons.

Quote:

Hahaha. Cute. For some reason I imagined that in a nature documentary-kind of voice. "... and here it is, in its natural habitat!"

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
For some reason I imagined that in a nature documentary-kind of voice. "... and here it is, in its natural habitat!"

Haha. So did I.

Falling on people at train stations.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

How very noble.

[Whip the cream!]

Yes. Here it is in its natural habitat. Ba-donk!

Happy Maria

Mine's chocolate.

Weird dream. I got a ton of books;so much so they were in two giant bags. But then my roommate left and I cried a lot. I don't have a roommate btw

Anyway we moved to a hotel but I was told that I could only open a book in or near an SC. An SC is a Shίteating Competition,btw. No exaggeration. We actually had to excrete simultaneously and eat the opponent's...you know,ASAP. I managed to get a few books and leave. Suddenly,there was an American Civil War thanks to the Vice President! Everyone was retreating into the desert and vandalising it. Me and my buddies were there playing tennis and not eating each other's fæces.

Then I did some stuff and got my tongue all bloody. I licked the blood and loved it. I love the tast of blood FYI . Yumyum

Then I played a weird game where I had to build stuff and in the building menu there were five different wine bottles courtesy of Drunkworth then stuff exploded ooops Michael hippies

Gant was planning to kill Daryan. Not only did he not succeed, by a twist of fate, Gant ended up dead himself.

Someone somewhere had written "Apollo Apollo Apollo".

A character from Ever17 was combing his wet hair. Make one option and it turned out great, the other option turned his hair to a mess that looked like Apollo's hair in windy weather. "Apollo!" I happily exclaimed.

Me and a friend were in a school cafeteria. After we had filled our plates, we went to sit down but the place was rather cramped and noisy so she said either we could sit here or go to another town (takes ten minutes by train) and find a place to sit down and eat there. I said that of course we couldn't walk out and go on a train carrying our plates. Then I realized we wouldn't have to, since I'm Apollo. My friend turned into Kristoph. So, holding our plates, I put one arm around Kristoph (okay, so, apparently one can bring other people to teleport with you if you touch them) and grabbed my crotch, and away we went. (I can't help but wonder how the people in the cafeteria who saw this event reacted.)

Happy Maria

Wow. I want that to be a case. Someone tries to kill someone,but they but wind up dead. Great plot twist.

Apollo Apollo Apollo

I think they would know how to teleport,so they wouldn't be surprised. Though I don't think you should put your hand around Kristoph.

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
Weird dream. I got a ton of books;so much so they were in two giant bags. But then my roommate left and I cried a lot. I don't have a roommate btw

They didn't leave because of the books, did they?
Going for Miles wrote:
Gant was planning to kill Daryan. Not only did he not succeed, by a twist of fate, Gant ended up dead himself.

I hate the expression "epic fail" but that certainly was one.
Quote:
Me and a friend were in a school cafeteria. After we had filled our plates, we went to sit down but the place was rather cramped and noisy so she said either we could sit here or go to another town (takes ten minutes by train) and find a place to sit down and eat there.

I'll suggest that the next time I eat at a cramped, noisy place with someone. "Eh, how about leaving town with the food instead?"
Quote:
Then I realized we wouldn't have to, since I'm Apollo.

Ohooo.
Quote:
My friend turned into Kristoph. So, holding our plates, I put one arm around Kristoph (okay, so, apparently one can bring other people to teleport with you if you touch them) and grabbed my crotch, and away we went. (I can't help but wonder how the people in the cafeteria who saw this event reacted.)

Tsk! Oh, that's good to know that one can teleport with people. (I'm rather curious too.)

---

"Reus friend something" - I didn't even know what I had dreamed when I wrote the note. Just something about Reus and a friend, or lack thereof, and I remember him holding his cloak up.

After being kicked out of the troupe Reus sank into a pretty deep depression and had to go to a psychiatric hospital, staying there for a few weeks. I've dreamed before that he was in one, sitting by a table playing with a coin, so it might have been during that stay.

"So I'm not good enough for Retinz now?" somone either said or thought. But it was a misunderstanding. Whatever Retinz did was because he cared about that person, not the other way around.

Sarge asking people to calm down, and I thought "wow, that was unexpected".

Timmari and Yuty discussed what Timmari wanted for the wedding. Nahyuta had been the one who decided most of the things for the wedding, so now he wanted some suggestions from Timmari.

Quote:
I think they would know how to teleport,so they wouldn't be surprised.

Ah, I didn't know that was common knowledge. I mean, even Apollo himself forgot the last step once.

Quote:
Though I don't think you should put your hand around Kristoph.

How miserable if I'd just teleported myself, leaving him there.
"I know how to get there quickly!"
"Oh yeah, how?"
"Like this!" *puts hand on crotch; disappears*

Quote:
I hate the expression "epic fail" but that certainly was one.

Yes. Sucks to be you, Gant.

Quote:
I'll suggest that the next time I eat at a cramped, noisy place with someone. "Eh, how about leaving town with the food instead?"

xD

Quote:
After being kicked out of the troupe Reus sank into a pretty deep depression and had to go to a psychiatric hospital, staying there for a few week.

Damn it.

Quote:
"So I'm not good enough for Retinz now?" somone either said or thought. But it was a misunderstanding. Whatever Retinz did was because he cared about that person, not the other way around.

How annoying.

Quote:
Timmari and Yuty discussed what Timmari wanted for the wedding. Nahyuta had been the one who decided most of the things for the wedding, so now he wanted some suggestions from Timmari.

Aww.
-But I'm happy with whatever yooou want, darling! ... As long as there's ice cream. Will there be ice cream?
Good to know Nahyuta didn't turn all groomzilla, considering how much he had wanted the wedding.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
"I know how to get there quickly!"
"Oh yeah, how?"
"Like this!" *puts hand on crotch; disappears*

x´D :wave:
Quote:
Damn it.

...yes. Damn it indeed haha. (Got amused for a sec, because it looked so miserable with him sitting there fiddling with a coin.)
Quote:
Aww.
-But I'm happy with whatever yooou want, darling! ... As long as there's ice cream. Will there be ice cream?
Good to know Nahyuta didn't turn all groomzilla, considering how much he had wanted the wedding.

Aww, I can definitely see Timmari saying that. And regarding the groomzilla-thing, I thought, pretty much literally, the same thing, groomzilla-expression and all.

Happy Maria

No,it's because his mom came to pick him up. Awkward

Lol,OMG that was an EPIC FAIL BRO xDDD le internet maymays amirite

Yes teleporting is common knowledge. I do it all the time

[Whip the cream!]

From a nap earlier today:

Something about someone's "favourite Godot-pun". Then it was some Godot-joke about a train (might have had to do with a dream I had 2015, about an annoyed Godot in a subway train going "if this train doesn't stop soon I swear I'll...") and something that "didn't match".

Reus talked to a psychiatrist during his hospital stay. It all seemed a bit peculiar, she put her fingers below his chin and said "chin up" and he went "haha, ouch". I thought that "perhaps she acted that way because he was the youngest one at the hospital at that point", like "poor cute young lad" (not as in anything romantic, that is).

Drunkyuta got a severe laughing fit at his wedding, laughing at something very, very lame (me and GfM joked about such a thing happening, that's why I dreamed it), sitting down on the floor, basically sobbing with laughter. When he finally got a grip of himself and got up, and people asked him what all that was about, Yuty apparently just went "So I laughed a little. What about it?", completely pokerfaced, acting as if he just had giggled for a few seconds, before resigning and explaining what he laughed about.

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quote:
"chin up" and he went "haha, ouch".

*crack*

Quote:
When he finally got a grip of himself and got up, and people asked him what all that was about, Yuty apparently just went "So I laughed a little. What about it?", completely pokerfaced, acting as if he just had giggled for a few seconds

Gosh. <3 :edgey:

Happy Maria

Godot pun? I believe you mean Bod Godough .

I mean Dot,not .

Hey,I think we just went full sphere

Why did Yuty laugh anyway?

[Whip the cream!]

SC wrote:
Godot pun? I believe you mean Bod Godough .

I mean Dot,not .

Knead the dough.
Quote:
Why did Yuty laugh anyway?

Not 100% sure, but it was (a clueless) Apollo's fault. He might have made a sad facial expression while chewing.
Going for Miles wrote:
*crack*

Haha damn. She just wanted him out of there, making him go to a regular hospital instead. Noo... I remember thinking "poor bitch" when I dreamed it (because of the depression, not because of the silly psychiatrist).
Quote:
Gosh. <3 :edgey:

Mhm! <3 :edgey: *wipes imaginary dust off clothes* "What are you people staring at?"

Happy Maria

You mean knead the Bod Godough . .

Poor Apollo.
Spoiler: 6-5
That's a sibling moment at its finest

Quote:
He might have made a sad facial expression while chewing.

Come on, Nahyuta. Like that is even remotely funny? *whistles with hands in pockets*

Somehow the silly psychiatrist made me think about Nurse Resident from the white room-dreams. Similar work ethics.

[Whip the cream!]

SC:
Spoiler: 6-5
Haha, yes. Definitely some brotherly love right there.

GfM: I know, right? I mean, if someone told me that they had had a laughing fit about such a thing I'd never think "well, that actually sounds rather funny even though it shouldn't be, and I can actually imagine that I, too, could get a laughing fit if I was in the same situation".

Perhaps she worked at a psychiatric hospital before she joined the Dhaye-team!

Indeed so. At least Nahyuta could blame being drunk.

Haha, I can imagine. "Ms. Resident, please stop giving creepy hugs to the patients." And then, maybe it was from here Aura got inspired to say "chin up and spirits up, Apollo".

[Whip the cream!]

True, true... xD

Haha! "Alright, then I'll go to a place where I can give as many creepy hugs as I like!" Aah, perhaps it was so! I hope Apollo never gets to know that Reus met her if it was the case, wouldn't want to have some more connection to that one.

I'm not sure why I keep having these dreams where I'm watching a play be performed. This time, I was at a kabuki play when I hear the jammin' of an e-guitar to the Steel Samurai theme. And then Steel Samurai kabuki. I don't remember much to it other than it was awesome.

Then, separate dream: I was discussing with someone about "AA psychological pre-conditioning". It was basically us figuring out how to make people - even if they weren't exactly fans - think about Ace Attorney at the drop of a hat. Aside from introducing them to AA if they weren't familiar with it, we tried a few things like hypnosis and something like a seance but not quite.
Long story short, we were successful with some, but not all. There was even a nice old lady with a Pom that we tested. We didn't succeed with her, but at least she was amused and the doggie was happy.

Feeling sleepy rn... maybe I'll go for a nap in a moment.

Quote:
And then Steel Samurai kabuki. I don't remember much to it other than it was awesome.

:3

Quote:
There was even a nice old lady with a Pom that we tested. We didn't succeed with her, but at least she was amused and the doggie was happy.

:D

Quote:
Feeling sleepy rn... maybe I'll go for a nap in a moment.

Every nap is a chance to get more AA-dreams. I encourage this :klavier:

[Whip the cream!]

I'm not sure why I keep having these dreams where I'm watching a play be performed.

Sounds like a neat thing to dream about though. :D
Quote:
I don't remember much to it other than it was awesome.

Aah, bet it was.
Quote:
[...] we tried a few things like hypnosis and something like a seance but not quite.

Hahaha, I love that idea. xD
Quote:
There was even a nice old lady with a Pom that we tested. We didn't succeed with her, but at least she was amused and the doggie was happy.

Nice old ladies and Poms. Yes. :edgey: :butzthumbs:

Oh, I remember now. We also did group therapy with AA because obviously AA is the stuff of therapy.

[Whip the cream!]

Yessss. :acro:

Happy Maria

Today's dream was terrifying,yet not that terrifying.

Two guys were there doing some rites or something, then another guy came with some fruit and fire. Suddenly he lit one of the guys on fire and starting beating him. Suddenly the guy got angry at him and killed the guy,turning into a fire God.

Then I remember Kim Jong Un giving a speech,with his soldiers behind him. The soldiers were all monks,and Tim was one of them. He asked them all to lie down,and then everyone except Tim fell asleep by 11. Then something bad happened. Can't remember. Was real gory though

^Oh no :sadshoe:

---
I dreamed about an AA-character, this teenager below. I guess she was in one of the AAI games considering her sprites were in that 3/4 angle. I've no idea what her role was, but I thought she was really cool. Normally her eyes would show, but this was her shit-is-going-down-sprite, and it was cropped like that because C-R had a number of honorary decals with different characters, and this was one of them.

[Whip the cream!]

Two guys were there doing some rites or something, then another guy came with some fruit and fire.

Classy.
Quote:
Then something bad happened.

I sure hope Timmy was alright.

Going for Miles wrote:
I dreamed about an AA-character, this teenager below. I guess she was in one of the AAI games considering her sprites were in that 3/4 angle. I've no idea what her role was, but I thought she was really cool. Normally her eyes would show, but this was her shit-is-going-down-sprite, and it was cropped like that because C-R had a number of honorary decals with different characters, and this was one of them.

She looks awesome! I love her hair...thing, and the picture itself. :-P (And haha, another cool dream character from an AAI-game.) I bet she's great. :will: I read "honorary decals" as "honorary deals". Well, that would be rather cool.

---

This dream was detailed...ish, if I remember correctly, but I didn't recall that much. It was Apollo and Aura, sitting by Apollo's computer. They had some inside joke going on. (The x-thing is still our thing?) There was some new computer game that Apollo wanted, and it was cheap.

Polecat and one of Timmari's investigator-companions befriended one another when they stood in some short bathroom line during the monk-wedding. (Why do I suspect that Polecat was the one starting the conversation?) He's such a charming guy he can make friends at unexpected times and places. They really hit it off, and were laughing and talking so much they got distracted and accidentally held up the line until someone went "ey, this is a bathroom line, not a tea party".

This one had to do with an older dream of mine: Someone Nahuyta liked had died. "Did you notice that I was sad?", he said, a bit embarrassed by the fact. They might have been using the Mood Matrix on him. "...but I was also happy", he continued, because... I'm not sure, it was something honorable he was going to do during the funeral ceremony, so it had touched him that he got the honour. He was also relieved for not being a suspect for the murder.
New dream: Yuty was the prosecutor for the murder of this person he liked. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea, but he really wanted to bring that bastard down. He had to really hide his emotions, because he felt close to tears of anger and sadness, but he's Yuty, so he succeeded. It was because of all these emotions inside that Athena used the Mood Matrix on him after the trial.

Someone said "why doesn't Mr. Reus [when he performs as the Naked Magician] perform in underwear? It would still be No-Pants" (disregarding the fact that boxers would be underpants, as well as the UK-thing since they weren't in the UK anyway). "Because he's the Naked Magician. Imagine how expensive it would be to return all the ticket-money to disappointed people who expected nudity."

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quote:
She looks awesome! I love her hair...thing, and the picture itself. :-P (And haha, another cool dream character from an AAI-game.) I bet she's great. :will:

Haha. Yes, and thankya!

Quote:
This dream was detailed...ish, if I remember correctly, but I didn't recall that much. It was Apollo and Aura, sitting by Apollo's computer. They had some inside joke going on. (The x-thing is still our thing?) There was some new computer game that Apollo wanted, and it was cheap.

Ooh, my beloved dynamic duo :D ("Yeah, baby, bite me!")

Quote:
Polecat and one of Timmari's investigator-companions befriended one another when they stood in some short bathroom line during the monk-wedding.

:edgey:

Quote:
"ey, this is a bathroom line, not a tea party"

Brilliant.

Quote:
but he's Yuty, so he succeeded.

He let it go and moved on.

Two guys were there doing some rites or something, then another guy came with some fruit and fire.

Why is it that when I see someone bring "fire", I can't help but think of Firestarter?

Going for Miles wrote:
^Oh no :sadshoe:

WaitingforGodot wrote:
I sure hope Timmy was alright.

Don't worry, guys. I'm sure Tim was fine. You know what he and ice cream have in common? Everyone loves them because they're so sweet and chill.

GfM wrote:
I've no idea what her role was, but I thought she was really cool. Normally her eyes would show, but this was her shit-is-going-down-sprite, and it was cropped like that because C-R had a number of honorary decals with different characters, and this was one of them.

Whoever she is, she does look cool here. Nice one. :butzthumbs: What exactly would this decal be an honor for, though...?

WfG wrote:
New dream: Yuty was the prosecutor for the murder of this person he liked. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea, but he really wanted to bring that bastard down. He had to really hide his emotions, because he felt close to tears of anger and sadness, but he's Yuty, so he succeeded. It was because of all these emotions inside that Athena used the Mood Matrix on him after the trial.

Hmm, sounds very interesting... though we all know it's regular practice to use the MM on people during the trial.

Quote:
"Because he's the Naked Magician. Imagine how expensive it would be to return all the ticket-money to disappointed people who expected nudity."

Exactly.

I have a whole swath of dreams last night, whew. Time to pull out the ol' dream memo.

I was playing AA on my GBA. ("Or was that a DS? I'm sure it was localized onto the DS not the GBA." "Oh, be quiet, Subby. I'm dreaming here.") I was going through the first case of the first game, but things were a little different than I'd remembered them. First, Edgeworth was the prosecutor. Second, the trial was held in a pep rally stadium (?). And third, the verdict was passed not by the judge but by the crowd watching the trial - kinda like a jury, but with a lot more people. Mia wasn't there, so instead Edgeworth is the one who gets to teach Nick in the tutorial. But this was jerk-Edgey, the one from 1-2, so while he was talking, he'd throw in comments like "Oh, but only an idiot wouldn't know that." It was annoying and Nick felt the same.
I don't remember any of the case details or if Larry was still defendant. Naturally, Nick won the case cleanly since I got a huge majority of the voters on my side. They voted by coloring their shirts with blue/red paint fsr. And after the trial, Edgeworth insisted that because it was the "tutorial", he just threw the case since he "wasn't taking it seriously".

Another scene: I'm again playing on my GBA, ("Yes, it's a GBA. Look at its shape. That is not a DS." "It's still inconsistent to reality." "I'm dreaming, of course it is!") this time at a bus stop waiting for the bus. I start it back up, and this time, I'm on the second case. But then I hear my name called and look up to see Maya waving at me and running across the street - without looking. I gasped as some cars screeched to a halt, just touching her front and back. In her panic, Maya channeled Mia, who was understandably disturbed to have been channeled in the middle of the road squeezed between a couple of cars. Then, Nick showed up and helped push the cars apart so Mia could escape. And I just went back to my game... when I realized I was also standing on the road next to the bus stop sign. At least the bus wasn't here yet, but I did get in the way of a car making a drop-off here (at a bus stop), so I hurried back onto the sidewalk. Oh? No, not dropping off; it was my mom (my real mom, not that one) here to pick me up. She did look upset that I wasn't standing in the right place, but at least she didn't scold me.

Yet another scene: It felt like it was in another room near the pep rally from the "first" case earlier, but actually was in an office. Apparently, the superintendent, I presume, there looked a lot like President Rufus from FF7. There was also the national Russian anthem playing in the background. Here, though, he was a guy who had ties to the Mafia. He also invited Nick over for some odd parent conference meeting in private. And at some point in the conversation, the superintendent made a big frown, saying that I had insulted him for his taste in movies one time and that if I didn't apologize and make it up to him, I'd be "in big trouble, capice?" Phoenix just stared at him in disbelief. He didn't seem to believe that I had done anything wrong, but was pretty worried about my safety now.

Another jump: I was back home, but it was a little different kind of home. It was a Japanese-style one - kinda reminded me of one of my cousins' homes back in Taiwan - with lots of sliding doors, neatly packed closets, and tatami mats. My mom (again, my real one, not that one) was doing laundry when we heard some relatives were coming over. They mentioned there was some sort of celebration they were preparing and I had a fiancee. Needless to say, I was shocked and just a bit frightened. "I don't want a fiancee! I still have to meet up with Nick and the others!" I screamed internally, but I acted stealthily. I ended up hiding away in one of the closets where my mom would put dry laundry. Needless to say, she found me, but she generously agreed not to let anyone else know I was there... on one condition: I was forced to put away the laundry in her place. Well, I would have obliged anyway.
I was almost caught by one cousin who happened to stop by the room where I was hiding. It seems he was helping look for me, but he didn't notice me. Whew. When the relatives left, I sneaked out of the house.

A random jump: I saw cameos of Franziska and Klavier posing for a fashion magazine, complete with fluffy and glittering jackets. Fabulous.

Apparently, that Klavier cameo was actually a lead-in to the next scene jump: I got wind that Kristoph was nearby. Even worse, I heard he was out to kill me, like an assassin. And I wondered if it had anything to do with that previous dream about the superintendent with ties to the Mafia... and Kristoph, apparently. But I didn't want to stay around to find out; went to find Nick for help. It seemed he was worried about me too and tucked me into... his Court Record? Actually, it was a hyperspace hole in one of his jacket pockets that's linked to the CR. I guess that's one way to avoid a killer.

Around this time, I stirred awake before my alarm got me, but it was still pretty early, so I went back to sleep. And I had one last random vision before I couldn't really sleep anymore: sad, crying Larry. "Please feel bad for him. He just wants someone to love him." And I felt bad and went over to give him a hug. We cuddled. And as we did, I gave it some serious thought: "I rather like being hugged by Larry, actually. Maybe kissing might be pushing it, but hugs are warming." I even checked around to make sure I wasn't being stalked again. Coast clear, good.

[Whip the cream!]

Why is it that when I see someone bring "fire", I can't help but think of Firestarter?

Damn, that hot mess sneaks in everywhere.
Quote:
Don't worry, guys. I'm sure Tim was fine. You know what he and ice cream have in common? Everyone loves them because they're so sweet and chill.

Very, very true. :edgey:
Quote:
Hmm, sounds very interesting... though we all know it's regular practice to use the MM on people during the trial.

Yes! I think Athena didn't think it was a good idea using it on him during the trial since it would make things so personal (and she was personally interested in what was up with him, she seemed to feel sad for him).
Quote:
Exactly.

Every magician is naked unless they wear clothes. Which the Naked Magician doesn't.
Quote:
"Oh, be quiet, Subby. I'm dreaming here."

x)
Quote:
But this was jerk-Edgey, the one from 1-2, so while he was talking, he'd throw in comments like "Oh, but only an idiot wouldn't know that."

Haha, I think it sounds funny. I'd play it.
Quote:
They voted by coloring their shirts with blue/red paint fsr.

Ah yes. Because why not. Good way of making a statment.
Quote:
And after the trial, Edgeworth insisted that because it was the "tutorial", he just threw the case since he "wasn't taking it seriously".

:redd: !
Quote:
In her panic, Maya channeled Mia, who was understandably disturbed to have been channeled in the middle of the road squeezed between a couple of cars.

Oh no...
Quote:
Then, Nick showed up and helped push the cars apart so Mia could escape.

Good ol' Nicky.
Quote:
There was also the national Russian anthem playing in the background.

*puts my hand on my chest and sings in Russian, which I certainly can't speak or sing in*
Quote:
"I don't want a fiancee! I still have to meet up with Nick and the others!"

Hahah! Yes, come on!
Quote:
A random jump: I saw cameos of Franziska and Klavier posing for a fashion magazine, complete with fluffy and glittering jackets. Fabulous.

Sounds very fabulous. I'd really like to see those images.
Quote:
Apparently, that Klavier cameo was actually a lead-in to the next scene jump: I got wind that Kristoph was nearby. Even worse, I heard he was out to kill me, like an assassin.

Noooo. :(
Quote:
It seemed he was worried about me too and tucked me into... his Court Record?

At least he didn't tuck you into "the safest place he knows".
Quote:
Actually, it was a hyperspace hole in one of his jacket pockets that's linked to the CR. I guess that's one way to avoid a killer.

Clever.
Quote:
"Please feel bad for him. He just wants someone to love him." And I felt bad and went over to give him a hug. We cuddled

:acro:
Quote:
And as we did, I gave it some serious thought: "I rather like being hugged by Larry, actually. Maybe kissing might be pushing it, but hugs are warming."

Haha. That's sweet. I bet it's cozy being hugged by Larry.

Happy Maria

I wrote a post and someone with a picture of a pigeon or a dolphin replied:

'taik yuo

And ur wailcum'

Then I responded:

'No,ur wailcum'

Also we had a really intense game of UNO where we had to keep moving and dodging and avoiding sleeping dogs

And then there was this Spanish guy here who changed his twitter avatar to Badd but beardless

Last edited by Southern Corn on Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rubia: Damn, that's profound. Sweet and chill indeed. :3
Hee hee. Thanks :edgey: Dunno, they were just there, in the same place as the smilies, one could use them in posts.
Ahaha. Jerk-Edgeworth for aid = no. I kinda feel non-jerk-Edgeworth wouldn't be much better. Oh, od course you didn't care about it you tutorial case loser. Bah.
Damn Maya, stop running into traffic everytime you see someone you like. Poor Mia.
First read that as "president Rufus from AA7" and wondered since when you could predict the future.
Stealthy Rubia, nice Rubia-mom.
Good Nick. I have to admit I got a little worried about you being in the court record, I'm relieved it was that and not his other safe place.
Aww, Larry. <3
Klavi and Franny in fluffy glittery jackets? Yes please. Oooh snapplecakes, they must look sooo foine!

---
As I was falling asleep I had several dreamlets of people at the Nahmari-wedding talking, but I don't remember shit of it. At least it was pleasant listening to. I think the investigator WG dreamed was talking to Polecat was one of them, along with our usual heroes. Mm, I just remember one little thing: someone (investigator?) saying something about an "olpa-community". He had gotten two of the letters mixed up (drunk?) but I realize now it's still nothing coherent.

Maya had been watching a production of Hamlet. The lady in charge of it was called Maya Assure. Maya (Fey) had apparently misunderstood something obvious and fundamental and asked silly questions about it (part of me thinks she knew precisely what she was doing). Maya Assure was half amused and charmed, and half ticked off.

[Whip the cream!]

SC wrote:
And then there was this Spanish guy here who changed his twitter avatar to Badd but beardless

Classic.
Going for Miles wrote:
First read that as "president Rufus from AA7" and wondered since when you could predict the future.

xD ...and now I read "president Rufus" as "president Reus". No. Don't you dare. Don't even think about it.
Quote:
As I was falling asleep I had several dreamlets of people at the Nahmari-wedding talking, but I don't remember shit of it.

Snaaap. :/ Ah, well, I'm sure it was pleasant to listen to indeed. :3
Quote:
I think the investigator WG dreamed was talking to Polecat was one of them, along with our usual heroes.

:will:
Quote:
Mm, I just remember one little thing: someone (investigator?) saying something about an "olpa-community". He had gotten two of the letters mixed up (drunk?) but I realize now it's still nothing coherent.

I don't know why I'm trying to make something out of it even though you said two letters. First I thought "opal-community", that sounded cute. Then it became "Aplo-community" and I was amused. (Is that the place where every typo of Apollo's name go?)
Quote:
Maya had been watching a production of Hamlet.

:will:
Quote:
The lady in charge of it was called Maya Assure. Maya (Fey) had apparently misunderstood something obvious and fundamental and asked silly questions about it (part of me thinks she knew precisely what she was doing). Maya Assure was half amused and charmed, and half ticked off.

Haha, aw. That sounds quite Maya.

---

Yuty had a black, smooth semi-precious stone that glittered. Really, really pretty. But what was even better was that when he looked at it, very closely, concentrating so that his entire field of view was focused on that stone, it looked just like a night sky filled with stars. He was completely awestruck by its beauty, he just stood there looking at the "night sky" for such a long time, even choking up a little.

Then Apollo was looking closely (but not that closely) at a pressed four-leaf clover. He found it very pretty. Then he was sad for some reason and another person came to comfort him. They were stroking his hair backwards, then Apollo made his spikes point the way they usually do again.
Person, jokingly: Should we sue [person that made Apollo sad]?
Apollo, smirking: Nah.

And there was something with Daryan, and it feels like it would be connected to one of the other dreams but I don't know how (he wasn't the one comforting Apollo, and he wasn't the one who made Apollo sad).

Happy Maria

Quote:
That sounds quite Maya

Maya Fey or Maya Assure?
Page 353 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby