Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 343 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

The video game boy; the one who wins

Quote:
The Apyramid is not 3D 0/0 not defined help

Not true. That only goes for non-believers. Ya gotta have faith-faith-faith :gregory:

Quote:
Rayfa,Amara,Apollo,Rachel and Mr.Puss Puss go out on a tour in San Francisco but Octo tries to stop them.

How... hm. I don't know how to interpret this. Exciting? Scary?
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
Yes,I jinxed to the point where you said it was right in the dream! How far can we go with this? At this point this is a Mad Libs segment

Rayfa,Amara,Apollo,Rachel and Mr.Puss Puss go out on a tour in San Francisco but Octo tries to stop them.

You may not know who half the characters are and neither do I really this is a Mad Libs segment for god's sake

You sure did! Hmmm...

...hmmm...

If I dream this I'll get genuinely impressed by my subconscious.
Going for Miles wrote:
Ya gotta have faith-faith-faith :gregory:

*ba-donk*

---

Regarding the Retinz and Manov-dream, I remember Manov smiling fondly at Retinz, and that's
Spoiler: 6-2
terrible, if it was so. Like a "I really like you, my friend"-smile. I want Manov to think Retinz is a stoopid jerk, because the thought of him being killed by someone he genuinely liked would be terrible to no end. Even though it wouldn't make things less dreadful if he found him a stoopid jerk, it would feel slightly better in a way.

Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Quote:
Regarding the Retinz and Manov-dream, I remember Manov smiling fondly at Retinz

Aw.

Quote:
Spoiler: 6-2

Well fudge.

Oh ja, I remember a quick dreamlet from the white room. Apollo called for Aura: "Aura, can you take a look at this?", it seemed like he felt something on his back, like sores or bruises or something and wanted to know, but it didn't seem to be anything noteworthy.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Aw.

Yes, it was really cyoot in itself.
Quote:
Oh ja, I remember a quick dreamlet from the white room. Apollo called for Aura: "Aura, can you take a look at this?", it seemed like he felt something on his back, like sores or bruises or something and wanted to know, but it didn't seem to be anything noteworthy.

Glad it wasn't. He doesn't need more bad things that has to do with his body.

---

Edit: Remembered that dream I couldn't decipher. It had to do with Polecat ordering jewelry online to someone he liked. He almost bought the wrong piece of jewelry I think, something with beads that he didn't want. Also, something with Retinz. Perhaps he ordered something for him since he seems to like rings and necklaces and stuff, those two are friends after all.

- Oh, Reuretinz? One vanilla latte please. Here's a tip for you! :D

[Whip the cream!]

Awwwwie. :acro: I can definitely see Polecat doing just that. I hope Reuretinz liked the joowelry, but I bet Polecat found something that suited his tastes.

Happy Maria

Goodness me,Sam,who DON'T you ship Retinz with?

[Whip the cream!]

Nooo, I don't ship him with Polecat! (Or anyone else for that matter, but especially not Polecat.) They're sweet buddies! Romance would ruin the sweetness (and ugly-cuteness) of that very unexpected friendship. This wasn't a romantic gesture.

Happy Maria

....I still don't know who Polecat is. Why haven't I asked this before?

[Whip the cream!]

Heheh! A mention of some Polecat appeared in one of my dreams 2015. It was Apollo who was thinking about him, how annoying some Polecat was (but he was a sheer delight compared to Aploplo). He turned out to be a complete trickster, Apollo's trickster-"nemesis". Poley can be in cahoots with almost anyone as long as it isn't malicious. He just loves being mischievous towards Apollo, sometimes he hides under his couch or bed. With some more dreams and discussions he got fleshed out more and more, at first he was a rather abstract concept, all we knew was that he was a trickster who was in cahoots with people and bothered Apollo. Poley is a relatively small guy, looks like the pictures GfM once drew and is a few years older than Apollo. Despite his tricksterness he's a sweet and amusing guy.
He attended to Yuty's and Timmari's wedding and got plastered with the former's dad. He befriended Retinz when he visited his café and asked for his name, he soon became a regular. He works in Sweden, in a factory that deals with import, since he can't speak Swedish he speaks English with different accents to amuse himself. *random trivia that I wrote even though recent dreams already said so*

Oh, and he can walk on water and teleport. He lives in Khura'in nowadays. He's one of those having Strange People as their theme.

Happy Maria

Whoa,he even has his own theme?! Lucky cat

[Whip the cream!]

Well, he shares it with Datz, the Ratings Rajah and "Bunny" among other people, but still.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

I think I was trapped in this dimly lit room with well furnished wooden walls. I couldn't find a door, there was no window, nor ceiling. Well, I guess it wasn't really a room then; more like a giant box.

And trapped with me were three gentlemen, Phoenix, Edgeworth and Professor Layton? I think Luke was outside calling to us. He sounded so scared for us. I'm not sure if I was Maya or if she was with Luke.

Anyway, with nothing better to do, we discussed ways to escape from this "prison". But we had nothing but ourselves and a lamp fixated on the wall. I suggested we could use it somehow, but Nick was concerned it might fall if we used it as a grip hold to climb the wall.

Apparently, the solution as proposed by Edgeworth(?) was to stack ourselves and help one of us over the wall. But as I was wondering what about the others, I then found some sort of doorway... or was it a mirror? In it, I saw Maya. (Hence why I thought I was her.) None of the other guys saw it, though.

Since neither Edgeworth nor the professor wanted to be carried up and over, they decided Nick would be their test subject. He objected, but in the end, they helped him up the wall, using Edgeworth as his stepping stone. The latter wasn't too happy either, but somehow the professor didn't seem like a good idea. Maybe because his art design makes him look short.

The walls were low enough for Nick to reach the top and pull himself over. But then he got scared from the height and couldn't bring himself over. Edgeworth was yelling at him to "hurry up". The professor simply stood by looking amused.

I'm not sure what happened to me, but I think I heard a medley of PLvsAA music, and an all new theme that was probably supposed to be he main theme. I wasn't very impressed since the same refrain kept playing over and over, but at least the different instrumentation made it sound pretty, nonetheless.

Anyway, Nick slipped and fell on Edgeworth. Good thing it wasn't so high that they'd get too hurt. I think I laughed. They were very annoyed.

Then, Layton noticed something odd: there was suddenly an open doorway. It may have been the one I saw, but thought was a mirror. Nope it was a doorway. (And I guess I wasn't Maya.) So he just walked out without a hitch.

"Are you kidding me!?" the other two screamed. I just shrugged and followed after him. They did too, and we were out.

But then something weird happened... and we were all back in Labyrinthia. "Labyrinthia? Where's that?" my brother so rudely interrupted. "It's a place in PLvsAA. I don't want to say any more because spoilers." Anyway, we saw Espella, who congratulated us for escaping the "Trick House" as she called it. We were all so confused.

And I was Maya again. I knew because I felt hungry.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Quote:
I think I was trapped in this dimly lit room with well furnished wooden walls. I couldn't find a door, there was no window, nor ceiling. Well, I guess it wasn't really a room then; more like a giant box.

A pom in a box...

Quote:
I think Luke was outside calling to us. He sounded so scared for us.

Oh, Luke :sadshoe:

Quote:
Nick would be their test subject

Somehow this sounds so... (w)right.

Quote:
using Edgeworth as his stepping stone.

... And this.

Quote:
The professor simply stood by looking amused.

And this, too. Damnit, professor. <3

Quote:
Anyway, Nick slipped and fell on Edgeworth. Good thing it wasn't so high that they'd get too hurt. I think I laughed. They were very annoyed.

Ahahaha! Of course he did... and of course you did.

Quote:
"Are you kidding me!?" the other two screamed. I just shrugged and followed after him. They did too, and we were out.

Haaah. Oh well. That takes care of that, then.

Quote:
"Labyrinthia? Where's that?" my brother so rudely interrupted.

Damnit, Rubia-brother.

Quote:
Anyway, we saw Espella, who congratulated us for escaping the "Trick House" as she called it. We were all so confused.

Oh my. Plottwist. Both the trick house thing and that it almost suggests Espella had some personality of sorts.

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:

Wouldn't want to be trapped there...
Quote:
And trapped with me were three gentlemen, Phoenix, Edgeworth and Professor Layton? I think Luke was outside calling to us. He sounded so scared for us. I'm not sure if I was Maya or if she was with Luke.

...but with that company it sounds better. Poor Luke. :/
Quote:
I then found some sort of doorway... or was it a mirror? In it, I saw Maya. (Hence why I thought I was her.) None of the other guys saw it, though.

Intriguing.
Quote:
they decided Nick would be their test subject.

...of course. xD
Quote:
He objected,

Of course.
Quote:
but in the end, they helped him up the wall, using Edgeworth as his stepping stone.

And yet again: of course. (Haha, now I saw that GfM thought just about the same: It sounds (W)right.)
Quote:
The walls were low enough for Nick to reach the top and pull himself over. But then he got scared from the height and couldn't bring himself over. Edgeworth was yelling at him to "hurry up". The professor simply stood by looking amused.

Awww, poor Phoenix. But hahah at Layton's reaction.
Quote:
I wasn't very impressed since the same refrain kept playing over and over,

Pffft!
Quote:
but at least the different instrumentation made it sound pretty, nonetheless.

That's a relief.
Quote:

Hahaha! Understandable reactions. From all of you.
Quote:
Then, Layton noticed something odd: there was suddenly an open doorway. It may have been the one I saw, but thought was a mirror. Nope it was a doorway. (And I guess I wasn't Maya.) So he just walked out without a hitch.

Ta-daaah!
Quote:

Christ... xD
Quote:
And I was Maya again. I knew because I felt hungry.

Ah, but of course. That's how one knows.

Clearly, we were all so confused because it wasn't a house; it was a box. ;) There was supposed to be some sort of panel puzzle hidden in there, but I don't remember.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

But "Trick house" sounds catchier than "Trick box".

[Whip the cream!]

Yes - I really liked that expression!

Now I'm wondering if we were being watched the whole time. Espella, I did not think you were that kind of girl. Or did Eve help her?

Nick and Edgey be trippin', literally.

Wylde n' sprawled out.

Stacked.

And Prof be swaggin'.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Wylde n' sprawled out.

Just like Klavier after Apollo's three finger-plan.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Going for Miles wrote:
Wylde n' sprawled out.

Just like Klavier after Apollo's three finger-plan.

Wylde n' sprawled out n' nearly passed out.

In this case, it's more of a "two-man comic stand".

Didn't seem like they were doing much standing.

They held it for a few seconds. Truly, they should have called Yuty over. He'd know.

He knows all there is to know about standing around. (Although he's pretty good at toppling over too. But at least that means he knows the difference.)

[Whip the cream!]

They held it for a few seconds.

Man, that was quick.
Going for Miles wrote:
He knows all there is to know about standing around. (Although he's pretty good at toppling over too. But at least that means he knows the difference.)

Yes. It's good to know the difference between standing around and toppling over.

It could get confusing otherwise.

[Whip the cream!]

-The witness may take the stand.
-*topples over*

I'm surprised we haven't seen this joke in the series yet. Sure, there ar characters who don't quite stand at the stand (Jinxie), but not one has actually toppled over upon coming onto the stand.

Missed opportunity with Bucky.

I think this calls for this comic again. http://inyuo.deviantart.com/art/Miles-Ahead-147555067
What I was actually trying to find, though, that falling in the courtroom reminded me of something discussed in this thread once, but I can't find what I was thinking of. This calls for further investigation.
Edit: Ah, yes.
Bramimond wrote:
Don't be like that, Phoenix. Sometimes it's more comfortable to work on the floor.

Rubia wrote:
...Now I just imagined the two lying on the floor of a courtroom and arguing back and forth like that.

Brami wrote:
Now I want to see a case where everyone somehow gets hit with muscle relaxant and aren't able to stand for a whole day of trial, and this ensues.

And no, but quite a few people randomly fall after they've been found out.

Last edited by Going for Miles on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Falling after taking the stand is one thing. Taking the stand and falling is another.

Falling after taking the stand is one thing. Taking the stand and falling is another.

Never argued against that. But technically, is a witness "taking the stand" if they fall as they get there? ... Or, uh, I assume they'd just get up again and take the stand. :knock-knock:

Oh yeah. The muscle relaxant turnabout. What a great case.

Oh yeah. The muscle relaxant turnabout. What a great case.

Suuuuuch aaaaaa tuuuuuuuurrrrrnnnnnaaabbboooouuuuttttt. Sssssuuuuuuch glooooooooory.

[Whip the cream!]

One of my favourites, as a matter of fact.

Happy Maria

Definitely in my top 5 million.

Today was long. A relative of mine murdered Daryan but it was in self defence at an amusement park/the place nearby where you can get beds and furniture and stuff. GfM witnessed the whole thing,but I could only see their profile pic because that's who they are to me at this point. We had a chat on CR about what had happened and why we loved Daryan so much. I went to the mental asylum to check on him. He was sane but could burst out in a fit of rage any moment. It was starting to build up to MURDER....

But then that never happened and I left. I was at a Christmas bazaar buying some stuff. There were holes in the water connecting everything. I then went down the stairs of my old kindergarten with one of my bus mates,who explained that it was super long for some reason. It was also connected to the mines,copper or topaz I think. Then I was at a seat talking to someone really boring about cubism,pretending to care. She then handed me a pen. I also vaguely recall watching a couple stream AAI2. The wife had Dahlia red hair and was quite literally attached to her husband,sort of like some twins I think. Then I woke up.

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
A relative of mine murdered Daryan but it was in self defence at an amusement park/the place nearby where you can get beds and furniture and stuff.

Damnit! What did you do, Daryan?
Quote:
It was starting to build up to MURDER....

Dun-dun-DUUN!
Quote:
But then that never happened and I left.

Ah, phewwie.
Quote:
The wife had Dahlia red hair and was quite literally attached to her husband,sort of like some twins I think. Then I woke up.

Literally attached... How horrible for them. Ah well, at least they're attached to someone they like.

---

"No, no, no - no Hornypollo booklet!" I agree, no, what did you do now, Hornypollo?

Yuty received flowers. The paper where I wrote the dream note said "FFS: Yuty received flowers", and I thought "wasn't that unnecessarily aggressive of me?" until I remembered that the reason I had done that was because I had noticed that I had written three notes on top of each other and rewrote them to be able to read them.

Polecat and Retinz - dry at last. They had been out drinking again and it had been raining when they went to Retinz' place. And yet again they had pretty much been drinking themselves to a stupor and passed out on the bed. Damnit, guys.

"You don't mean you're Polecat-level drunk?" It's not ideal to drink as much as Poley, because that guy can take a lot of liqour.

I also dreamed that I told GfM that I had been unable to sleep yesterday because I was laughing so much at AA-related stuff. About that...

Happy Maria

Sad thing is it was getting really scary I thought I would be killed

But no I left
Page 343 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby