Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 320 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

[Whip the cream!]

Bramimond wrote:
Oh good so it wasn't just me! I saw "this topic doesn't exist" and died a little on the inside thinking "noooo not our precious thread! :larry: " But I was relieved when it was like that for all the posts. Still...this would happen after I posted :ron:

Haha, I felt the same. "Nooo, what, noooo, whyyyy! Our thr... Aah. A general issue. Phew!"
Quote:
Definitely! Breaking into arcades is where most of the fun is at

Dream-Altimomate-levels of sneakiness. :karma:
Quote:
And I'm gonna snort some weed confetti! Er, just confetti I mean :sahwit:

I'll smoke some. Confetti. Not weed.
Quote:
Me too, those were certainly entertaining. The next one should be about Apollo. I wonder how that could go wrong.

As long as it isn't about Aploplo...
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Happy Maria

I had a strange dream that the site wasn't working and I had to wait for hours to welcome back Brammimond.

Oh wait.

The video game boy; the one who wins

Aaah, thank Gregory. I was so scared... and now I've missed out on an entire page-turn. Damn, I was so c-rious about what Brami had written shortly before the page went caput... and now that I've read it, I was not disappointed :D
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Happy Maria

The third Drunkworth zoo escapade. There was a bull and a giraffe with an extendable neck. They both escaped. I also plagiarised stuff and some guy called me an impish creature. Yay

As long as Drunkworth doesn't escape, it should be all right.

Happy Maria

Really,I'm surprised there have been three of those but not three Olover Twists.

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
Really,I'm surprised there have been three of those but not three Olover Twists.

Drunkworth is a sneaky one, or so it seems.

---

I dreamed something about Uendo. I don't remember what. His real name may or may not have been Inn Uendo. Not that it matters because I always half-forget that it isn't his name. Ah well. I look forward to meet him in the playthrough I need to continue watching.

I sorted out some jewelry into a small bag yesterday. Then I dreamed that someone snatched it. :sadshoe: And I blamed Godot. I don't know what he wanted with my jewelry. Perhaps he grew tired of his earrings and wanted new ones.

Nerd Processor

Woo finally.

Okay I'll try and catch up with the thread properly later, but in the meantime here is the one dream I remember from recently.

Spoiler: slightly graphic description
Klavier running into the Wright Anything Agency, his hands covered with blood and pleading with Phoenix that he 'didn't do it' before getting arrested by the police for murdering Kristoph.

Been using this as a basis for an RP I'm doing with one of my friends. Can't remember whether the dream went any further than the above now though. :oops:
My Ace Attorney FanFiction Thread (Last updated: 5th August 2018)

Happy Maria

Don't you know? It's impossible to catch up to this thread.

And it's 'Toneido',Sam. What are your thoughts on SoJ,anyway?

[Whip the cream!]

Nerdowl wrote:
Klavier running into the Wright Anything Agency, his hands covered with blood and pleading with Phoenix that he 'didn't do it' before getting arrested by the police for murdering Kristoph.

Oh, dang, ouch! That's bleak.
And it's 'Toneido',Sam. What are your thoughts on SoJ,anyway?

Haha, I always forget it!

I've only watched 1, 2 and about half of 3, but I really like it so far! (Really wish I could play it, but alas and alack, I can't afford a 3DS, I own a DS Lite, and to be fair the only games I'm really interested in so far would be AA and the last two Zero Escape-games.) I didn't have huge expectations, since I wasn't crazy about DD (liked it well enough, there were some wonderful moments, but all in all I didn't find it great). It looks beautiful (alright, probably much more so in 3D, but even now I find it sooo pretty), great music, and I like the fact that some cases have Phoenix in the spotlight and others Apollo and Athena. And I really like things such as
Spoiler: SoJ-2
sudden magic trick from Bonny and Betty, haha.

Not crazy about Nahyuta (I don't dislike him though, but he hasn't made a strong impression, and I got a bit disappointed since I tend to love the prosecutors, love, love, love Edgeworth, Franziska, Godot and Simon), but at least his animations are beautiful, haha.

Happy Maria

...Toneido Sam sounds like a stage name to me,actually.

Don't spoil yourself,Sam! Mom's spaghetti! SoJ is sacred! It's at the top of the bottom of my AA games list!

The Enigma

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Haha, I felt the same. "Nooo, what, noooo, whyyyy! Our thr... Aah. A general issue. Phew!"

I would fall into the deep dark abyss from which there would be no return... (maybe not to that extreme, but I would def be upset. Sure, we could start a new thread, but it just wouldn't be the same. I still like to look back on old posts here for memories and lulz.)
Quote:

Oh yes. That would be one of the many things that could go wrong.
I had a strange dream that the site wasn't working and I had to wait for hours to welcome back Brammimond.

Oh wait.

Huh, weird. I think the same happened in real life too.

Going for Miles wrote:
Aaah, thank Gregory. I was so scared... and now I've missed out on an entire page-turn. Damn, I was so c-rious about what Brami had written shortly before the page went caput... and now that I've read it, I was not disappointed :D

:will: At least it's working now!

The third Drunkworth zoo escapade. There was a bull and a giraffe with an extendable neck. They both escaped. I also plagiarised stuff and some guy called me an impish creature. Yay

Damn Drunkworth

WaitingforGodot wrote:
I dreamed something about Uendo. I don't remember what. His real name may or may not have been Inn Uendo. Not that it matters because I always half-forget that it isn't his name. Ah well. I look forward to meet him in the playthrough I need to continue watching.

Haha Uendooooo! <3 Yes continue watching so you can see him and have more dreams about him!

Quote:
I sorted out some jewelry into a small bag yesterday. Then I dreamed that someone snatched it. :sadshoe: And I blamed Godot. I don't know what he wanted with my jewelry. Perhaps he grew tired of his earrings and wanted new ones.

Aw that's not nice. Godot should've at least asked to borrow them, but...this is Godot we're talking about here. Hopefully he'll give them back.

Nerdowl wrote:

Been using this as a basis for an RP I'm doing with one of my friends. Can't remember whether the dream went any further than the above now though. :oops:

Always nice to see you around Nerdowl!
Oh geez, what a dream D: Poor Kristoph, poor Klavi :sadshoe: but on the other hand, I would like to see what would happen next...

WaitingforGodot wrote:

Not crazy about Nahyuta (I don't dislike him though, but he hasn't made a strong impression, and I got a bit disappointed since I tend to love the prosecutors, love, love, love Edgeworth, Franziska, Godot and Simon), but at least his animations are beautiful, haha.

Spoiler:
Nahyuta took a while to warm up to for me as well...but I think you mayyyyy end up liking him. I don't know where you are watching in Case 4, but towards the middle was where I started to like him, especially the moments when he gets into it with Simon. And Case 5...man that one is intense and fun :D ugh I don't wanna spoil too much!

I think I dreamed I was on C-R while in class. Very basic.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

[Whip the cream!]

...Toneido Sam sounds like a stage name to me,actually.

It does! Quite the nice one too.
Quote:
Don't spoil yourself,Sam! Mom's spaghetti! SoJ is sacred! It's at the top of the bottom of my AA games list!

Won't! I'll be careful. I like a good surprise. Such as a certain one in case 2... Mm.
Bramimond wrote:
I would fall into the deep dark abyss from which there would be no return... (maybe not to that extreme, but I would def be upset. Sure, we could start a new thread, but it just wouldn't be the same. I still like to look back on old posts here for memories and lulz.)

I would be upset too, for sure! All the memories, all the inside jokes, everything... I, too, like to look back on memories past.
Quote:
Haha Uendooooo! <3 Yes continue watching so you can see him and have more dreams about him!

I really need to! :will: Especially, concerning Inn Uendo, the fact that I've heard so good things about him. I'm really curious of the lad.
Quote:
Aw that's not nice. Godot should've at least asked to borrow them, but...this is Godot we're talking about here. Hopefully he'll give them back.

Yes, it was plenty rude of him. I mean, I'd totally let him borrow them if he asked. :/
Quote:
Spoiler:
Nahyuta took a while to warm up to for me as well...but I think you mayyyyy end up liking him. I don't know where you are watching in Case 4, but towards the middle was where I started to like him, especially the moments when he gets into it with Simon. And Case 5...man that one is intense and fun :D ugh I don't wanna spoil too much!

Oooh, that sounds interesting! Looking forward to it, I realllly have to continue watching.

Happy Maria

Wait,is Uendo that popular? I guess he's the Robin of SoJ?
Spoiler: 6-4
What with their unique personalities and that they're both hiding secrets about them. Like Robin's gender and Uendo's gender multiple personas.

Also Sammy how does it feel to now be the only one who hasn't finished SoJ yet?

Nerd Processor

Don't you know? It's impossible to catch up to this thread.

I've done it before, I can do it again. :godot:

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Nerdowl wrote:

Oh, dang, ouch! That's bleak.

Totally. And knowing :kristoph: he probably had something to do with it.

Bramimond wrote:
Nerdowl wrote:

Always nice to see you around Nerdowl!
Oh geez, what a dream D: Poor Kristoph, poor Klavi :sadshoe: but on the other hand, I would like to see what would happen next...

Always nice to see you around too! :edgey:

I think that's the first time I've ever heard someone say 'Poor Kristoph' and I'm still not sure he deserves it considering he often warps my dreams. :kristoph: <- I'm watching you.

They aren't the only one! I'm still in the middle of case 3 and my friend was still on case 4 last time I asked her. :bellboy:

[Whip the cream!]

Robin of? Then I suspect "transformations" and "things aren't what they seem". Damn.

It feels "man, I'm out of touch" haha. And it feels like "and here I am being stuck with hippies, guides and magicians".
Nerdowl wrote:
I've done it before, I can do it again. :godot:

That's your superpower. :kristoph:
Quote:

That son of a sod.
Quote:
They aren't the only one! I'm still in the middle of case 3 and my friend was still on case 4 last time I asked her. :bellboy:

Wooh, I'm not alone!

WG: Damn, Godot, I thought you had grown out of such behaviour.
Nerdowl: Whoaaa. Holy snap, Klavi.
And I agree with Bramimond: Uendoooo <3

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
WG: Damn, Godot, I thought you had grown out of such behaviour.

A little relapse perhaps... Unless I blamed him unfairly, such as when I had that really painful leg cramp summer 2015 and dream-blamed him.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:
False memories, now? That ZZZ is a sneaky little weasel.

Yeah, if he decides to cause other people confusion... He sure is a sneaky weasel. At least he isn't a polecat. But polecats are much nicer. They're only super-tricksters in cahoots with almost anyone, and cooks soup and causes huge blackouts among other non-malicious things.

Tricksters cook soup? Wait a minute... "soup", "stew"... Aha! Of course! Tricksters brew trouble until people are stewing! Clever, clever Polecat.

Quote:
He's probably waiting for the time when he's gotten himself pissplastereddrunk enough.

Ironically, I don't think Oldbag would want to chase him when he's like that. No wonder he's always drunk.

Bramimond wrote:
Quote:
Just some short dreamlet: "What if someone else has a White Room-dream!" Fanfic...

So someone besides GFM starts having white room dreams and someone writes a fanfic? Interesting...

Or maybe it's a fanfic where someone else has white room dreams, and thanks to creative license, it doesn't have to be Apollo. It's like... a spinoff.

Quote:
I think I was just the employee. I probably even told them that this could get me fired. But I still wanted to be nice since they went through all that effort to break in...

Keep up that Altimomate pride, my fellow gamer.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Datz is the drug dealer! They now spend their time in the Defiant Dragon's hideout getting high and joking about how they should overthrow the monarchy. But they might actually pull it off since the last time Datz got high, it was with Dhurke and that was how they ended up starting a revolution.

Headcanon'd.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:
Me too, those were certainly entertaining. The next one should be about Apollo. I wonder how that could go wrong.

:o Goodness, no. Subby isn't that cruel yet... yet.

Going for Miles wrote:
As long as Drunkworth doesn't escape, it should be all right.

But he's Drunkworth. He always escapes.

WaitingforGodot wrote:

Drunkworth is a sneaky one, or so it seems.

Not sneaky like planting false memories in people, but sneaky like he's just there when you don't want him there. This is the true power of alcohol.

Quote:

Don't worry. He's just keeping it in the "safest place he knows".

Nerdowl wrote:

Quote:

I blame the slippery waterslide.

Darn it, I can only recall one thing: Phoenix and Maya as penguins (but also like Pokemon?). Phoenix has finally accepted his penguin heritage, and I think Maya just thought it'd be cool to be one. They waddled.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Is that a stash of jewelry in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

Waddle, waddle. That sounds like Maya's way of thinking, alright.

Abd while on the subject, I recall WG had a white room-dream/"fanfic" once where it played out like an escape-the-room-game.

And Oldbag was in AAI and seemed as into Edgey as ever despite him being drunk.

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Tricksters cook soup? Wait a minute... "soup", "stew"... Aha! Of course! Tricksters brew trouble until people are stewing! Clever, clever Polecat.

Polecat likes cooking soup and brewing trouble! Clever sneaky Polecat.
Quote:
Ironically, I don't think Oldbag would want to chase him when he's like that. No wonder he's always drunk.

-Edgey p... eesh, nevermind.
But yes, since she was in AAI it doesn't seem to stop her.
Quote:
:o Goodness, no. Subby isn't that cruel yet... yet.

Ohh, I sure hope it stays that way.
Quote:
Don't worry. He's just keeping it in the "safest place he knows".

Frikk. I don't think I want my jewelry to get in in touch with someone's crotch. :/
Quote:
Darn it, I can only recall one thing: Phoenix and Maya as penguins (but also like Pokemon?). Phoenix has finally accepted his penguin heritage, and I think Maya just thought it'd be cool to be one. They waddled.

Of course. And the fact that they waddled is the most intriguing part.
Going for Miles wrote:
Is that a stash of jewelry in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

It's getting creative.
Quote:
Abd while on the subject, I recall WG had a white room-dream/"fanfic" once where it played out like an escape-the-room-game.

Yeah, I think it was pretty soon after you had your first dream. I can't find iiit! :(

Edit: Oh, I did now!
"I had a dream about Apollo and the white room. Apollo: Hm... That beverage she wanted me to drink... That has to mean something. She didn't give that to me for no reason.
Cue Apollo in the white room - escape the room-style. In the beverage was a small chip, too small to be seen. Press the bracelet to your stomach and there will be a loud beeping noise. That will make the bed split in half, and there you'll find a scalpel. Cut your t-shirt into shreds with said scalpel. Combine the empty cup with a few shreds to turn it into a sling. Use the sling on... "

Pfft, that's right. Bracelet with chip-reading qualities, a bed splitting in half, destroyed clothes and a sling. Use the sling on Zuka. Was the mug for building the sling or was he gonna shoot the mug using the sling?

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Pfft, that's right. Bracelet with chip-reading qualities, a bed splitting in half, destroyed clothes and a sling. Use the sling on Zuka. Was the mug for building the sling or was he gonna shoot the mug using the sling?

Very much laaadjick. I only remembered something about a bed, haha. Yes, Apollo. Use the sling on Zuka. The mug was for building (wrote "nbuildning" first and got rather amused :/) the sling.

Use code obtained from who knows where on touchscreen. Zoom in on slot on touchscreen. Pixelhunt for (ugly) file folder. Use saliva on file folder. "This isn't a game, Aura."
I assumed that much, but I still only see him using the mug. Oh well, perhaps that's why Aura brought him another mug. One for sling-building and one for ammunition. And now I imagine Zukaentering all creepy and intimidating, only for Apollo to be hiding behind the bed like a sniper and knock him out cold with a slingshot mug. (I let this conversation go on a little in hopes of it giving me a dream tonight as I'll go to bed soon)

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Use code obtained from who knows where on touchscreen. Zoom in on slot on touchscreen. Pixelhunt for (ugly) file folder. Use saliva on file folder. "This isn't a game, Aura."

Yeah, come on, act your age once in a while. Use saliva on file folder. Be disgusting, by Eltimore. (Now the former sounded like it belonged to the game. "Zoom in on slot of touchscreen. Act your age. Pixelhunt for (ugly) file folder.")
Quote:
I assumed that much, but I still only see him using the mug. Oh well, perhaps that's why Aura brought him another mug. One for sling-building and one for ammunition.

Oh yes, they can be used for several things, aside from drinking from.
Quote:
And now I imagine Zukaentering all creepy and intimidating, only for Apollo to be hiding behind the bed like a sniper and knock him out cold with a slingshot mug.

Hahaha! I was about to say "1-0 to Apollo", but nah, I think Zuka has quite some points now, even though Apollo seems to be moving forward. Well, that would be a sight to behold.
Quote:
(I let this conversation go on a little in hopes of it giving me a dream tonight as I'll go to bed soon)

I hope the stickfigure will get some inspiration. "No, the bed isn't going to split in half! Please!"

---

Edit: Remembered now that I had another dream tonight. C-R'ain Village-related. Someone made a really stupid topic that wasn't really AA-related per se. Might have been some criticism of an inside joke. Something of the sorts. Nobody replied.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

The Great Escape 2017.

Say, didn't we have a conversation a while ago about Apollo and Aura escaping the room? Or was that just more white room fanfiction?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

[Whip the cream!]

I seem to remember some non-canon convo about that subject.

I got that Sweet Escape-song by Gwen Stefani stuck in my head because of this.

Dear Mr. Zura

You held me down, I'm at my lowest boiling point
Come help me out, I need to get me out of this joint
Come on let's bounce, counting on you to turn me around
Instead of clowning around, let's look for some common ground

A. Justice

"You and I are not so different after all!!"

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
The Great Escape 2017.

Say, didn't we have a conversation a while ago about Apollo and Aura escaping the room? Or was that just more white room fanfiction?

It was, yeah. On the bike, E.T-style.

I had a false awakening-dream. I don't know why, but they make me really uncomfortable. In any case, like the last time something like this happened, I tried to get to the white room (even chanting white-room-white-room) but had trouble getting away from my own room. Like, every time I opened my eyes (in the dream still, I mean), I'd be back. So I only got a fleeting glimpse of the white room, empty and in darkness, the only thing that stood out to me was a deck of cards spread out under the bed (as Kristoph would say, only the cards, writhed in red flames, knew the outcome). Having recently gotten through a "let's play" of Never7, that mostly felt like a very meta jab at me from the stickfigure, seeing that
Spoiler: Never7 - The end of Infinity
a plotpoint late n the game is a deck of cards that some characters play a memory game with and the narrator gets pair after pair until all cards in the deck are paired up, and a condition is presented in which someone has strong delusions that spill over on others and eventually creates a new reality, begging the question whether the things in the game takes place inside a delusion, and has one ending where the deck of cards flip over after things are seemingly explained, with the last, mindscrewy line before credits is "the cards... they are completely blank..." The point of all of this being that, sure, everything Apollo goes through here does take place in my head.

Then I had one dream where I explained my actions at a certain time, and in the middle of explaining, I felt as if I was giving testimony, so a cross-examination song started playing in my head.

And one dream, although I didn't catch the AA-connection in the dream itself, where I did a deskslam with a mug. At least it was empty. But it was my coffee mug, so afterwards I immediately checked so that it was okay.

Happy Maria

Was it okay?

It was okay.

Happy Maria

Are you sure it was okay? Coffee cups are precious things,yo.

Nerd Processor

Okay Klavier dream update... :klavier:

After proving Klavier's innocence (no I don't know how my subby has neglected to show me the court scenes, perhaps because I already have some ideas for that for the RP I'm doing), he, Phoenix, and Athena are in the defendant's lobby.

Klavier then persuaded the guard that he needed to go to the bathroom before filling in the release paperwork, but Athena got Phoenix to go after him because of the emotions she had felt screaming out from Klavier's heart.

Phoenix finds Klavier - who has roughly cut his hair off - in the bathroom and hears that one of the guards after one of the trial days had shown him this magazine which showed to him even if his name was cleared the damage to his image was already done. He'd also scratched his neck with the scissors when cutting his hair.

A worried Phoenix then found something to bandage the cut and led a shaky Klavier out, after calming the other down about no record company ever wanting to touch him again and telling him not to worry about that right now and that it would all work out. (The implication seemingly being that if Klavier did want to do some more music he could do so as part of the talent part of the WAA).

It then jumped to Gumshoe getting them to go round the back due to press and things and Phoenix actually shoved Gumshoe up against the wall in frustration wondering how the other could have dared to arrest Klavier in the first place (note: In my original dream who the detective was was never shown but Gumshoe was used in the RP and my subby appears to have decided to keep that). Gumshoe's answer was basically

Spoiler: case 4-4
He was the one who caused Phoenix to lose his badge and must be dodgy. After that Phoenix moved back I think and sighed at Gumshoe stating clearly that Klavier had been as much a pawn in that as he had and that Gumshoe really should have looked into the cases since then to know the full details about Kristoph instead of going in blindly. (It seemed to imply that he'd been working with Franziska for interpol here but I don't really know why)

Then after that they headed out the back and found Edgeworth waiting for them in his car to get them away without anyone disturbing them.

Phoenix was being very sweet and almost paternal throughout the whole dream. :phoenix:

Happy Maria

Clearly Trucy has carved out his inner Dad very well.

Wow, Nerdowl, that was some story.

Quote:
Klavier then persuaded the guard that he needed to go to the bathroom before filling in the release paperwork, but Athena got Phoenix to go after him because of the emotions she had felt screaming out from Klavier's heart.

Awww :(

Quote:
Phoenix finds Klavier - who has roughly cut his hair off - in the bathroom and hears that one of the guards after one of the trial days had shown him this magazine which showed to him even if his name was cleared the damage to his image was already done. He'd also scratched his neck with the scissors when cutting his hair.

A worried Phoenix then found something to bandage the cut and led a shaky Klavier out, after calming the other down about no record company ever wanting to touch him again and telling him not to worry about that right now and that it would all work out.

Ohhhh little baby :larry: And good going, Phoenix.

Quote:
(The implication seemingly being that if Klavier did want to do some more music he could do so as part of the talent part of the WAA).

Ahhh, bless.

Quote:
Then after that they headed out the back and found Edgeworth waiting for them in his car to get them away without anyone disturbing them.

Oh joy!

Quote:
Phoenix was being very sweet and almost paternal throughout the whole dream. :phoenix:

:acro:

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
So I only got a fleeting glimpse of the white room, empty and in darkness, the only thing that stood out to me was a deck of cards spread out under the bed

For some reason I think that sounded a rather creepy.

And about the spoiler: wow, that sounds intriguing. And that last line... I got a bit mad at myself for reading the spoiler tag because hey, that guy's stories... But I thought "it'll probably take such a damn long time before I watch the playthrough" since I haven't finished SoJ and haven't even began with Zero Escape 3 even though I've never been so stoked for a new game ever before so there's that.
Nerdowl wrote:

Oh no, that's terrible. Poor darling!
Quote:
A worried Phoenix then found something to bandage the cut and led a shaky Klavier out, after calming the other down about no record company ever wanting to touch him again and telling him not to worry about that right now and that it would all work out. (The implication seemingly being that if Klavier did want to do some more music he could do so as part of the talent part of the WAA).

And Phoenix, you're a darling too!
Quote:
Gumshoe's answer was basically

Read this as "Gumshoe's answer was basic".
Quote:

<3

Quote:
For some reason I think that sounded a rather creepy.

Hm, now that you say it. Especially with that weird atmosphere the dream in general had.

Quote:
And about the spoiler: wow, that sounds intriguing. And that last line... I got a bit mad at myself for reading the spoiler tag because hey, that guy's stories...

Yeah, that line was great. Nah, I wouldn't worry about it. I knew some spoilers beforehand as well, it didn't bother me, if anything it was reassuring that things would get interesting, as that is at the end, most routes are mostly slice-of-life and romance with a little bit of mystery, so it might take a little to get into this title in particular.

Quote:
But I thought "it'll probably take such a damn long time before I watch the playthrough" since I haven't finished SoJ and haven't even began with Zero Escape 3 even though I've never been so stoked for a new game ever before so there's that.

You haven't finished Trauma team and Layton brothers either ;)

Quote:
Read this as "Gumshoe's answer was basic".

Gumshoe is a basic bitch.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Yeah, that line was great. Nah, I wouldn't worry about it. I knew some spoilers beforehand as well, it didn't bother me, if anything it was reassuring that things would get interesting, as that is at the end, most routes are mostly slice-of-life and romance with a little bit of mystery, so it might take a little to get into this title in particular.

Aah, alright! :)
Quote:
You haven't finished Trauma team and Layton brothers either ;)

Hahaha exactly! "Oooohhhh, finally I'll met darling CR-S01 again! :D" *haven't watched for a year* No, there really are a few playthroughs I must watch. xD
Quote:
Gumshoe is a basic bitch.

Totes.

Quote:
Hahaha exactly! "Oooohhhh, finally I'll met darling CR-S01 again! :D" *haven't watched for a year* No, there really are a few playthroughs I must watch. xD

Then there's always PLvsPW, if you find yourself running out of playthroughs to watch.

Just saying that this thread does things to you. I read Nahyuta's name a little while ago and felt an inkling of recollection, so I began wondering whether I had dreamed about him tonight. I think "Nahyuta..." and manage to get stuck in a route of thinking Nahyuta's name over and over and over before realizing what I'm doing and coming to the conclusion that no, it was probably just because I thought about him earlier today.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Then there's always PLvsPW, if you find yourself running out of playthroughs to watch.

Haha, that's right, I don't even remember how far I got into that one!
Quote:
Just saying that this thread does things to you. I read Nahyuta's name a little while ago and felt an inkling of recollection, so I began wondering whether I had dreamed about him tonight. I think "Nahyuta..." and manage to get stuck in a route of thinking Nahyuta's name over and over and over before realizing what I'm doing and coming to the conclusion that no, it was probably just because I thought about him earlier today.

I can relate to that!
Page 320 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby