Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 375 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Yeah, coughing so much that one's rib area hurts for weeks afterwards isn't exactly normal.

Absolutely not, no. :/ Something I would wish on my worst enemy.
Quote:
Hmm. I can imagine it, but I don't know how to describe. But fresh, springtime-ish, maybe some sort of... perfume or something lingering, I don't know, but if I felt it I would "recognize" it.

I have a idea in my head of how it could smell, I wonder if it's similar to the "real" one.
Southern Corn wrote:
Just remembered my dream today.

It was HP related.

G.....ggoo...GOSH DANG IT ALL!

Fudge... Pardon my French. Toffee.

But I feel you, I've gotten a few dreams about people from books recently, albeit those rather amuse me. But at least it's not Hairy Harry the potty Potter.

...or wait. They played a tune to put a dog to sleep, right? I dreamed about something similar. xD But that was David from the Old Testament who played not to please Saul, but to soothe him to sleep hahaha.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Happy Maria

Fudge..? YOU MEAN CORNELIUS FUDGE AAAAH

Wait...CORNelius fudge,huh?....I kinda like that.

[Whip the cream!]

I remember the name, but I don't remember the guy. And I remember that a friend and I had a nickname for him when we were teens. Kolanelius Fudge I think it was. Or even Kolanelius Kola, if we felt like overdoing it even more for the hell of it, not sure. "Kola" means "fudge" in Swedish. Are you his corn-apprentice?

Happy Maria

Corn Cola,huh? Yea,I'm his apprentice,Percy. Noice ta meetcha

[Whip the cream!]

The Altimomates were writing in this thread, and some game was mentioned. I think Bramimond mentioned, Rubia said that she had played it as well, and GfM said that they never played it but knew what it was, and I went: "Haha, how do you guys know about all these different games!?" Well, the reason for me being the only one not knowing if that was the case is simply because I don't exactly look up games myself. xD

Apollo fell into a swimming pool. Since he can't swim he just flailed around a bit until he could pull himself up. We forgot that he can walk on water. :/

Atipha's daughter is named Kell.

When Atipha was young, like 20-22 or so, he and two friends had a website about obscure bands, often local ones. He had a girlfriend who was in a band named Linen Cloth, it was either punk or hard rock.
"You'll feature Linen Cloth on your website, right?" she said to Atipha.
"But of course we will, what do you think, it belongs there perfectly!"
I wonder if 7rör imago is obscure enough to be featured on that page.

Retinz just standing around I guess.

My subconscious wante to show me "something nice from the Nahmari-wedding". First I didn't get to see anything, and I got annoyed. Then I saw them wearing their wedding necklaces, and they were shining beautifully. I think the chains were made out of white gold, so then white gold represents the fact that one married a man. I think one gets a chain made of yellow gold if one marries a woman, because I had a feeling that the red gold was for the people who married non-binary people.

My subconscious said something about me having a lot of things in common with Gress, and I just went "a tall genius virgin who's brilliant at chess? We've got nothing of that in common!" Hmm, even though I don't feel that me and Gress are similar... at least we're both interested in theology and have bad luck when we think now and then (*cough* Zuka's menacing theme *cough*), and there's still much we don't know about him.

When Timmari was young and had been shown a lot of horrifying video clips, probably by friens pretending to be cool, as he did in a dream of mine, he wanted to talk to other people who had seen such horrible things on video. He asked them what the worst thing they ever saw was (or scariest, for some), and they had conversations about how it had affected them. I think he wanted advice about how to let it go and move on, by people that had been as disturbed by the things they saw as he was but managed to stop feeling almost traumatized (not everyone had yet, and all of the people hadn't been super-affected either, it were many perspectives). Then, of course, he met one of those people... He had seen a particularly terrifying thing, which was a clip of a real-life event, exists for real, but he was all cocky, thought that one shouldn't let those things get to one, the fictional are, well, fictional, horrifying as they may be, but it's not the truth, thus shouldn't affect one. And when it comes to real-life events, such as the one he, himself, saw... Well, those are the truth, after all. Those things happen, and one shouldn't shy away from reality. This highly upset Timmari (and he was like, I don't know 12? 13 at most, and the guy he talked with was 25-30 or something), who said that we all have different truths, perspectives and frames of references. If that guy says it's the truth that one shouldn't shy away from clips that shows the darkest parts of reality it isn't the truth for himself, it's the perspectives that differ, and something that isn't a big deal with that guy's frames of references is big enough to screw one up for a while for someone like Timmari. (And that arrogant bastard thinking he's all edgy, does he really, seriously think that preteens/young teens should watch something like that? And think that it's naive or something if they don't make it out unscratched? I, fortunately, think that Timmari didn't see that particular clip, but what he saw was still enough for people to feel completely awful for a long time.)

The video game boy; the one who wins

Quote:
Apollo fell into a swimming pool. Since he can't swim he just flailed around a bit until he could pull himself up. We forgot that he can walk on water. :/

Haaaah, poor Polly.

Quote:
Atipha's daughter is named Kell.

Hello, Kell!

Quote:
When Atipha was young, like 20-22 or so, he and two friends had a website about obscure bands, often local ones. He had a girlfriend who was in a band named Linen Cloth, it was either punk or hard rock.
"You'll feature Linen Cloth on your website, right?" she said to Atipha.
"But of course we will, what do you think, it belongs there perfectly!"
I wonder if 7rör imago is obscure enough to be featured on that page.

Oooh, sounds awesome.
I hope so xD

Quote:
First I didn't get to see anything, and I got annoyed.

Troll xD

Quote:
Then I saw them wearing their wedding necklaces, and they were shining beautifully. I think the chains were made out of white gold, so then white gold represents the fact that one married a man. I think one gets a chain made of yellow gold if one marries a woman, because I had a feeling that the red gold was for the people who married non-binary people.

Oooh, nice. White gold, huh. I don't remember what the chain looked like in that dream of mine where the necklace appeared, but yes, white gold feels like it makes the most sense.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Oooh, sounds awesome.
I hope so xD

Yes! :D So I guess Atipha's interested in obscure bands, that's so neat.
"Linen Cloth and 7rör imago, that's the shit!"
Quote:
Troll xD

Mhm. xD Waaaait foooor iiiit...
Quote:
Oooh, nice. White gold, huh. I don't remember what the chain looked like in that dream of mine where the necklace appeared, but yes, white gold feels like it makes the most sense.

It was so beautiful. Mhm, and I love white gold. :3

Quote:
Yes! :D So I guess Atipha's interested in obscure bands, that's so neat.
"Linen Cloth and 7rör imago, that's the shit!"

Yeaaah. I'm currently stuck between "I want to flirt with him" and "I want to be like him when I grow up".

Quote:
It was so beautiful. Mhm, and I love white gold. :3

I can imagine! Yup, white gold is super frazzle-dazzle. (Edit: I meant dazzle-frazzle, but heck, let's keep it like that)

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Yeaaah. I'm currently stuck between "I want to flirt with him" and "I want to be like him when I grow up".

Mhm, I definitely understand that! x) He rocks. He's cool.
Quote:
I can imagine! Yup, white gold is super frazzle-dazzle. (Edit: I meant dazzle-frazzle, but heck, let's keep it like that)

Frazzle-dazzle sounded quite groovy too, ja.

Phoenix and Apollo were investigating, and met the villain of the case. He looked like a combination of Matt Engarde and myself, and also resembled Matt('s villainous side) but less eerie and more straightforwardly mad and wicked, and was a transguy. At one point Apollo asked him something and he answered "No, I am the most evil!".

Happy Maria

Well,let's go home now guys. We've obviously found the most evil. What's the point of even staying here?

Ahaha. Indeed. Clear out, people! Please put your chairs up before leaving.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Phoenix and Apollo were investigating, and met the villain of the case. He looked like a combination of Matt Engarde and myself, and also resembled Matt('s villainous side) but less eerie and more straightforwardly mad and wicked, and was a transguy. At one point Apollo asked him something and he answered "No, I am the most evil!".

What the flip's up with your subconscious and the combination Matt+you+looks? xD Hm, he sounds rather interesting. And now we've both had dreams about non-cis villains who are Engardeish in some way.

---

Polecat's dad had been a real player when he was younger.

The subconscious mind can be a vessel of true information. Like, some lost knowledge or unsolved mystery can get their real explanations in dreams, and one can also get to know more about, say, historical people, or discover unknown species such as fish living too deep down to be found for example. Not everyone has that ability, but I do. The dream said that every Altimomate do. But sometimes we're not sure what kind of information is true and what kind of information is "mere dreams". Therefore we can find the truth behind some AA-related stuff since they're real people in another dimension, but some dreams are, well... *looks at all the pure silliness* ...just dreams. The more we dream about thing the higher the probability is it that it's real if it's something we frequently dream about, such as AA. And if more than one person dream about a specific subject it's a truth (unless it's some kind of joke, my subconscious said, such as the merman-shenanigans, so - the existence of Timmari, the TAGs and Polecat is true, the mermen isn't). If it's some mystery, though, or lost knowledge one dream is enough, especially if it's a dream that gives off a certain vibe. These dreams are "epiphanies", the other ones, such as the example of AA-dreams, are "information", and some dreams are "data", but I'm not sure what the difference between "information" and "data" is here, it didn't get specified. "Remember the dreams that you've had once, but stick with you, dreams about another dimension, a lost period of time, something astral, something unsolved and such. Perhaps you found the truth." Then my dream told me to "remember Doubting Thomas".

Quote:
What the flip's up with your subconscious and the combination Matt+you+looks? xD

Yeah? xD Sure our looks have a little in common, but jeez.

Quote:
And now we've both had dreams about non-cis villains who are Engardeish in some way.

Gosh dangit, it's the queer agenda! :kudo:

Quote:
The dream said that every Altimomate do.

Yaaay! :edgey:

Quote:
Therefore we can find the truth behind some AA-related stuff since they're real people in another dimension, but some dreams are, well... *looks at all the pure silliness* ...just dreams. The more we dream about thing the higher the probability is it that it's real if it's something we frequently dream about, such as AA. And if more than one person dream about a specific subject it's a truth (unless it's some kind of joke, my subconscious said, such as the merman-shenanigans, so - the existence of Timmari, the TAGs and Polecat is true, the mermen isn't). If it's some mystery, though, or lost knowledge one dream is enough, especially if it's a dream that gives off a certain vibe.

Honestly, that's how I feel about AA-dreams xD

Quote:
These dreams are "epiphanies", the other ones, such as the example of AA-dreams, are "information", and some dreams are "data", but I'm not sure what the difference between "information" and "data" is here, it didn't get specified.

This is interesting, and it feels like there is some truth behind it. Information vs data... could it be that new information is "information" which then becomes "data"?

Quote:
Perhaps you found the truth.

Cool.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Yeah? xD Sure our looks have a little in common, but jeez.

Mhm, it's... a bit exaggerated. xD *laughs about when you kicked me and looked exactly like Engarde, because this made me remember that*
Quote:
Gosh dangit, it's the queer agenda! :kudo:

Sure must be! Man oh man, those people are adding gay characters here and random queer characters there and there's these non-cis villains and...
Quote:
Honestly, that's how I feel about AA-dreams xD

Eller hur!? xD I don't know where that random Swedish came from. So: I know, right!? xD
Quote:
This is interesting, and it feels like there is some truth behind it. Information vs data... could it be that new information is "information" which then becomes "data"?

Hmm, you're right, that definitely sounds like a possibility.
Quote:
Cool.

Really cool! I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for dreams like that, and I'm also trying to remember dreams that could apply to that. (Aside from the one where Doubting Thomas had been in love with Saint Peter, but I think that the "remember Doubting Thomas" also meant something profound, my subconscious saw the opportunity to mix a fun dream with a deep message about information and such.)

Quote:
Mhm, it's... a bit exaggerated. xD *laughs about when you kicked me and looked exactly like Engarde, because this made me remember that*

Yes. I've tried to do his innocent smile for comparison, but I just look like a creep instead. Ahaha. You don't want to mess with Engarde.

Quote:
Sure must be! Man oh man, those people are adding gay characters here and random queer characters there and there's these non-cis villains and...

Yeah, I was thinking the villains themselves must belong to the agenda xD

Quote:
Eller hur!? xD

Ja!

Quote:
Really cool! I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for dreams like that, and I'm also trying to remember dreams that could apply to that. (Aside from the one where Doubting Thomas had been in love with Saint Peter, but I think that the "remember Doubting Thomas" also meant something profound, my subconscious saw the opportunity to mix a fun dream with a deep message about information and such.)

Aah, that's neat. I'm currently reading a book about dreams and what different psychological/neuroscientific etc. theories think about interpreting dreams, it reminds me a bit of this.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Yes. I've tried to do his innocent smile for comparison, but I just look like a creep instead. Ahaha. You don't want to mess with Engarde.

I guess an innocent smile like that can be hard to pull off. xD Hahah, no, not something I'll do again!
Quote:
Yeah, I was thinking the villains themselves must belong to the agenda xD

Ah ja. xD That's their paaAAAaaaAaath!
Quote:
Aah, that's neat. I'm currently reading a book about dreams and what different psychological/neuroscientific etc. theories think about interpreting dreams, it reminds me a bit of this.

Oh, cool! :) I'd like to read it.

Happy Maria

Whoa,weird one. I was at the Cohdopian embassy when it started to burn down. I amanged to escape but discovered that Palaeno was somehow Trucy's father and Trucy when she was young had watched him and her mother.....do what two consenting adults do. I realised this and ran away to CR to type this. Then I said I was a 68 year old man on my profile and I got a warning for 'shίtposting' in some weird foreign language. But I noticed that there were SoJ smilies finally!

There was one on the far right of Geiru and one on the bottom left of her again but angry. Also she wasn't yellow but her in game skin colour. Then I noticed that here were some guys who weren't really from any game but I thought that they were from SoJ in a weird hilltop village which everyone called a peninsula but it wasn't. The village was also the final level of a game which everyone said was boring and underwhelming. I liked it though. So yeah let's spread the truth

#NotMyAmbassador #MakeSoJsmiliesalready #hoorayforrunonsentences #pineappleonpizza

Oh, Palaeno! =) Poor Trucy, though. Yay for SoJ-smileys. Haha, underwhelming village-level... I really hope that was the small village Phoenixia.
#pineappleonpizza

I can't remember any dreams but I had this fleeting half-asleep thought that wasn't there a dream saying Nahyuta's and Timmari's relationship involves a lot of hugs? I don't think there has been, but now a half-asleep thought has said so, I say it counts for something.
#OTP

[Whip the cream!]

#pineappleonpizza
Southern Corn wrote:
I amanged to escape but discovered that Palaeno was somehow Trucy's father

Awww. :edgey: I love Palaeno.
Quote:
and Trucy when she was young had watched him and her mother.....do what two consenting adults do.

Spoon-feeding one another strawberry mousse.
Going for Miles wrote:
Oh, Palaeno! =) Poor Trucy, though. Yay for SoJ-smileys. Haha, underwhelming village-level... I really hope that was the small village Phoenixia.

I hope so too.
Quote:
I can't remember any dreams but I had this fleeting half-asleep thought that wasn't there a dream saying Nahyuta's and Timmari's relationship involves a lot of hugs? I don't think there has been, but now a half-asleep thought has said so, I say it counts for something.

I think it counts for something as well. Timmari seems the type of guy who likes to hug, and I can definitely see Yuty liking to embrace his darling. :)
#OTP

---

There was something about Geiru and a dress. It wasn't some telepathy between SC and me, though, I read his post before I went to sleep last night.

Retinz is my star. I don't know what it means. Probably the love of my life or something.

Yuty sitting in Timmari's lap, kissing him all roughly and bitey, Timmari returned the kiss in the same way. Meowr.

Quote:
Spoon-feeding one another strawberry mousse.

Although there are of course adults who don't like strawberry mousse, and that is totally okay.

Quote:
Timmari seems the type of guy who likes to hug, and I can definitely see Yuty liking to embrace his darling. :)

Oh yes. Who wouldn't? :bellboy:

Quote:
Retinz is my star. I don't know what it means. Probably the love of my life or something.

Oh, ok. As long as you're happy.

Quote:
Yuty sitting in Timmari's lap, kissing him all roughly and bitey, Timmari returned the kiss in the same way. Meowr.

:hotti:

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Although there are of course adults who don't like strawberry mousse, and that is totally okay.

And then there's young, confused people, experimenting with both strawberry mousse and chocolate mousse, but later in life realize that they only like chocolate mousse. It's also normal not to like mousse at all. Then there are other nice alternatives.
Quote:
Oh yes. Who wouldn't? :bellboy:

Ach, indeed. x3
Quote:
Oh, ok. As long as you're happy.

Yup. We're going to spoon feed one another strawberry mousse tonight.
Quote:

Quote:
And then there's young, confused people, experimenting with both strawberry mousse and chocolate mousse, but later in life realize that they only like chocolate mousse. It's also normal not to like mousse at all. Then there are other nice alternatives.

Like chocolate protein-pudding :3 *cheers with*

Quote:
Yup. We're going to spoon feed one another strawberry mousse tonight.

TMI, bro!

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Like chocolate protein-pudding :3 *cheers with*

Yum! :D Even though if I have to choose I'll say mousse. I love mousse. But chocolate protein-pudding gets you full, so that's a big pro.
Quote:
TMI, bro!

Ach! Sorry. ;/

Happy Maria

#haveanicedate #OTP #iactuallydontlikepalaeno #plsdontkillme #garlicbreadisbetterthanpizza

And are you sure it wasn't telepathy? Maybe deiru wasn't happy with her Gress and that's why she was so angry in my drea- wait did I type deiru and Gress?

DEIRU TONEIDU OC DO NOT STEAL

[Whip the cream!]

#thankyou #howkind #nobodywillkillyou #ipreferpizzamyselfbutgarlicbreadisgreattoo

Hmm... She didn't seem satisfied with her dress. I wonder about Deiru and Gress.

Deiru sounds adorable.

Happy Maria

Maybe Deiru should join Sir T.A.G. Sir T.A.G'D. You like that?

[Whip the cream!]

-Tag, you're it! :D *runs away*
-Who... the hell was that? :o

Happy Maria

You just got TAG'D™ ,good sir!

Racing through the sky like a Missile

^ That sounds awesome. It could be their official motto.

Sorry for disappearing for several days. I just haven't had any good dreams to share and plus it's exam time (though I've also been goofing off a lot despite it... I really need to get some study done).

But finally Subby granted me a dream! Except I couldn't see anything clearly because the camera was flying all over the place. And even after I got it set right, Nick and Maya broke into pieces and started glitching out like the infamous spasm glitch from Goldeneye 007. Needless to say, I couldn't see what Nick and Maya were up to and what they were investigating - if they were.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Ah, that's so Maya and Phoenix *sitcom laughter*

Aura and Apollo in the white room heard steps outside, Aura said it was from a dinosaur and proceeded to tell Apollo about a certain species of dinosaur. Apparently she's interested in them. And in space, which makes sense conaidering where she used to work. Space and dinosaurs, huh. It's almost too bad I absolutely can't imagine Simon wanting kids, because Aura would be the coolest cool aunt.
At this point, it feels like me and Aura are just holding our breaths waiting. I have a feeling we will see Zuka again.

Then I had a fairly long dream with just the games. I dunno if I were playing or looking at them or something. Also I had a wife, and this was apparently connected to something AA-related. I hope she was a fan as well.

Happy Maria

If you ever get married,convert your spouse. Make them Edgeworthian. PRAISE GREGORY AND LAHGICK

Oh, most certainly. I wonder what an Edgeworthian wedding is like. Apart from booze. There will be booze.

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Sorry for disappearing for several days. I just haven't had any good dreams to share and plus it's exam time (though I've also been goofing off a lot despite it... I really need to get some study done).

Good luck with the studying, Rubia! Here's some confetti for dreams and luck. *woosshhh*
Quote:
Except I couldn't see anything clearly because the camera was flying all over the place.

xD
Quote:
And even after I got it set right, Nick and Maya broke into pieces and started glitching out like the infamous spasm glitch from Goldeneye 007. Needless to say, I couldn't see what Nick and Maya were up to and what they were investigating - if they were.

*laughs*
Going for Miles wrote:
Ah, that's so Maya and Phoenix *sitcom laughter*

*continues to laugh*

...I'm tired. :(
Quote:
Aura and Apollo in the white room heard steps outside

I hope this will trigger more White room-dreams!
Quote:
Aura said it was from a dinosaur and proceeded to tell Apollo about a certain species of dinosaur.

Geek. :D <3
Quote:
Space and dinosaurs, huh.

x´3 I was going to say "those subjects never get old" (since it feels like subjects that are fascinating for children and adults alike), then I realized that it was rather stoopid.
Quote:
It's almost too bad I absolutely can't imagine Simon wanting kids, because Aura would be the coolest cool aunt.

Mmmhmmmm.
Quote:
At this point, it feels like me and Aura are just holding our breaths waiting. I have a feeling we will see Zuka again.

Oohhhh.
Quote:
Also I had a wife, and this was apparently connected to something AA-related. I hope she was a fan as well.

Congrats to the dream-marriage, I hope she's great.

An Edgeworthian wedding... *tries to visualize* :ini:
...aside from a lot of booze, of course.

---

Sleep sucked tonight, part the fault of insomnia, part my own. So I don't remember much. I remember that I had two dreams, or that I thought "at least I had two dreams", but now I don't remember one of them and barely the other one either.

It was something written in this thread, some joke. I think someone had dreamed something about some dad perhaps and some (I can't stop doing the some-thing now) kid, and that kid was three year old. Someone would say something that made the dad laugh, and "butt" was in that sentence (albeit it wasn't the butt-part he laughed about, it was something else). The word "the" was in the sentence. Someone in the thread replied to it: "and then the three-year-old would laugh too, because of the word 'butt'". I thought it was too simple and replied "no, they would laugh because of the word 'the'".

Happy Maria

The butt is back LOL

*sitcom laugh 2*

[Whip the cream!]

So is the Butz.

Quote:
I hope this will trigger more White room-dreams!

Meee toooo. It's a start.

Quote:
Geek. :D <3

Good ol' geeky "hippie" Aura.

Quote:
Congrats to the dream-marriage, I hope she's great.

Many thanks. Her name was either Claire or Paige.

Quote:
the word 'the'

Bwahahahaha.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Good ol' geeky "hippie" Aura.

Mmmhm. :3 Forgot to say that I wanted to see her and Gress geek-talk about space together.
Quote:
Many thanks. Her name was either Claire or Paige.

Aw.
Quote:
Bwahahahaha.

>:D

Quote:
Forgot to say that I wanted to see her and Gress geek-talk about space together.

Yes. I forgot to say that, too.

Happy Maria

Add in Yuri,and it's a perfect combo.

EDIT whooooo 15000 posts
Page 375 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby