Page 365 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
I'm so glad this became a thing.

Yes... yes. *nods*
Quote:
Gosh, this guy's such a sweettooth. I relate.

Awww. :edgey:
Quote:
What happened here? Better yet, how do you pronounce it?

My finger felt like pretending to get stuck because I had written his name so many times... but I'm yet to know how to pronounce it.
Quote:
I am so curious. Then again, I've had laughing fits when talking about crabs, but mainly thanks to a certain video about MGS.

So am I... But it's probably not funny for an outside person if they explain it. Haha oh! That reminds me of when I've had giggling fits because of crawfish looking at me from a pan of paella in Spain. They looked as confused as the waiter did.
Quote:
Well, that escalated quickly.

I say the same.
Quote:
Indeed. I hadn't expected that I would find Nahyuta this endearing when I was playing the game. It turned out all he needed was a precious loving husband. :3

Mmm, he really gets adorable in the company of his dear husband. :3
Quote:
Nick, Maya, Larry, and Edge were acting roles in some sort of play.

:will: (I don't know why I'm snickering at "Edge".)
Quote:
Though Larry still got to be the artist, the other three got completely different roles.

It would be fun if all of them had the exact same role.
Quote:
I think Maya may have been a comedian, while Nick and Edge got to be "science geeks". I'm not sure how or why, but I found it interesting and very amusing.

It sounds interesting and very amusing!
GfM wrote:
Mhm :3 I found him endearing in the game, in his own peculiar way, but yes, his relationship seems to be very good for him :edgey:

I think the same. :edgey:

---

Recalled another dream: when I was dozing on and off I thought (in my half-slumber) that I wanted to dream about Retinz and Sarge's drone. My subconscious said that it was too tired to dream about Retinz and the drone. Another level of subconsciousness would have to take care of it. (It didn't.)
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Racing through the sky like a Missile

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:
Nick, Maya, Larry, and Edge were acting roles in some sort of play.

:will: (I don't know why I'm snickering at "Edge".)

I'm surprised Larry never once called him that. I know it's the localization team's call, but every time I see "Edgey" I always think of Oldbag (she's always around somewhere). So lately I've decided for everyone's sake, I should shorten it even more.

Quote:
It would be fun if all of them had the exact same role.

I had the same thought when I woke up. "What if they all were science geeks and joined Ema in science geekery?"

Quote:
Recalled another dream: when I was dozing on and off I thought (in my half-slumber) that I wanted to dream about Retinz and Sarge's drone. My subconscious said that it was too tired to dream about Retinz and the drone. Another level of subconsciousness would have to take care of it. (It didn't.)

Aw. Sounds like your subconscious needs a dose of coff...
On second thought, maybe it's just a little miscommunication. I'm sure you guys can work it out.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

[Whip the cream!]

I'm surprised Larry never once called him that. I know it's the localization team's call, but every time I see "Edgey" I always think of Oldbag (she's always around somewhere). So lately I've decided for everyone's sake, I should shorten it even more.

Now that you mentioned it, it would feel right. And yes, oh, the Oldbag, always lurking, always watching. As long as he doesn't get called Ed...
Quote:
I had the same thought when I woke up. "What if they all were science geeks and joined Ema in science geekery?"

Haha, oh. That would be rather sweet.
Quote:
Aw. Sounds like your subconscious needs a dose of coff...

Seems like it... I should have tried to induce a dream where it did get some.
Quote:
On second thought, maybe it's just a little miscommunication. I'm sure you guys can work it out.

Might be so! Oh, I think we can. I hope I don't need to bribe it (how to do that I do not know, but...)

Happy Maria

I played a different version of the fangsme Contempt of Court,but I can't disclose much because spoilers and no one else has played it. Though I do remember wearing something that resembled girl's underwear and being embarrassed about it.

The video game boy; the one who wins

Some AA-mothers had gathered together, it might have been a gathering with coffee and cookies and stuff for other characters as well, but in any case the mothers were sitting around a table and talking. Kid-version of Maya went there as well and sat down with them. Misty asked why she would want to hang around there with them, it was because Maya wanted to spend time with her mum. I think she knew what was going to happen in T&T already and I, being a spectator of it all, briefly wondered since when Maya could timetravel, but figured it had to do with her spiritual powers (channeling, I thought, was travelling horizontically and timetravelling vertically).

Spoiler: 6-5
The aftermath of 6-5, but there was no Rayfa and no Amara and no Nahyuta to take over the throne. The people of Khura'in was going to decide the new queen by voting, they wanted someone called Tanagrette. But then that wasn't possible for some reason, and people were disappointed, and a lady was annoyed because she had bought a brooch with Tanagrette on and Ga'ran said she would just have to hide it in her presence, then. Passing by Ga'ran, the lady fanned herself with something so that it would cover the brooch, and said "Woop woop!
Ga'ran! Woop!".

(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Some AA-mothers had gathered together, it might have been a gathering with coffee and cookies and stuff for other characters as well, but in any case the mothers were sitting around a table and talking.

:acro:
Quote:
Misty asked why she would want to hang around there with them, it was because Maya wanted to spend time with her mum. I think she knew what was going to happen in T&T already

Oh nooo, awww. :sad-maya: Misty... oh, Misty...
Quote:
(channeling, I thought, was travelling horizontically and timetravelling vertically)

Ah, cool.

Tanagrette. That's a cool name. Damn, though. :/ Hahaha, I like the brooch-lady. xD

---

Apollo got a birthday gift. He laughed so hard I think he cried. Sadly I have no idea what he got.

I thought that "what if Timmari and Yuty get divorced in the future, that would be so sad, but at least they would have had a good marriage". But hell no, hell of tickling no, they'll never get divorced. Atipha, though, went through a divorce a few years ago, when his daughter was one or two years old. It was an easy one, and the marriage had been great while it lasted. His ex-wife and himself are still good friends.

Anthony was "half the age Timmari was when he lost his virginity" when he had lost his own. So our dear Poley was 15-16 since Timmari was 31. After Anthony had lost his virginity he didn't sleep with anyone again until he was 20, though.

I dreamed about Retinz. I remember that smug face. And the shorts. And the waist.

Quote:
Apollo got a birthday gift. He laughed so hard I think he cried. Sadly I have no idea what he got.

Oh wow, Apollo.

Quote:
But hell no, hell of tickling no, they'll never get divorced.

They'll grow old together :D <3

Quote:
It was an easy one, and the marriage had been great while it lasted. His ex-wife and himself are still good friends.

Neat.

[Whip the cream!]

Yes they will. :edgey: <3 Uhhh the mere thought of them getting divorced is so damn sad. Yes. The boys will definitely grow old together.

Happy Maria

Tanagrette? More like Tania-grette;))

[Whip the cream!]

Vinegrette.

Happy Maria

Verygrette.

[Whip the cream!]

Wine and Gress.

Happy Maria

Line and tress.

[Whip the cream!]

We digress.

Happy Maria

We often do.

[Whip the cream!]

*nods* It became a rather nice poem.

Tania-grette
Vinegrette
Verygrette
Wine and Gress
Line and tress
We digress
We often do

Happy Maria

That's a good poem. It got better as it went on. Brb reposting

I'm giving you half credit for this FYI

^ Nicely done, guys.

Going for Miles wrote:
Misty asked why she would want to hang around there with them, it was because Maya wanted to spend time with her mum.

^_^

Quote:
I think she knew what was going to happen in T&T already

・_・

Quote:
and I, being a spectator of it all, briefly wondered since when Maya could timetravel, but figured it had to do with her spiritual powers (channeling, I thought, was travelling horizontically and timetravelling vertically).

Huh, could channeling really be timetraveling to retrieve the spirit of someone recently deceased? And maybe it's the spirit that "travels horizontally" and circles around her (kinda like how the channeling went in the beginning of the GS movie)? I'm going to be wondering about this for a while.

Quote:
Spoiler: 6-5
The aftermath of 6-5, but there was no Rayfa and no Amara and no Nahyuta to take over the throne. The people of Khura'in was going to decide the new queen by voting, they wanted someone called Tanagrette. But then that wasn't possible for some reason, and people were disappointed, and a lady was annoyed because she had bought a brooch with Tanagrette on and Ga'ran said she would just have to hide it in her presence, then. Passing by Ga'ran, the lady fanned herself with something so that it would cover the brooch, and said "Woop woop! Ga'ran! Woop!".

Spoiler:
Ending to 6-5 where Ga'ran goes free and there's no Rayfa, Amara, or Nahyuta to take the throne? Sounds like a bad end.

WaitingforGodot wrote:

Laughing gas. :3

Quote:
Anthony was "half the age Timmari was when he lost his virginity" when he had lost his own. So our dear Poley was 15-16 since Timmari was 31. After Anthony had lost his virginity he didn't sleep with anyone again until he was 20, though.

Is there more to this story or am I reading too much into it and it's just a conscious choice on his part?

I think I was actually playing some fan-made game of LoZ featuring young Link, since there were very obvious references to temples and Ganon and Dark Link... but somehow along the way, I think I got mixed up among franchises. Even in the sequence leading up to the final dungeon, Disney's Mulan was there at one point? I think she was one of the renegades against the evil empire. She fought well, armed with uzzis and grenade launchers and fans that were actually sharp like blades, but was inevitably captured.

Meanwhile, at some point, Link disappeared and Phoenix replaced him. So the final battle wasn't vs Ganon, but vs Ga'ran, and Rayfa was the one who needed rescuing. She may have been possessed and was summoning demon spirits for him to fight. And it was frustrating because each time he defeated one, she'd run away and he'd have to chase after her. Eventually, he defeated Ga'ran and broke the spell. (I don't quite remember how she reacted, but she didn't seem happy to see him as her white knight.)

And uh, there was something else in the midst of the game where I had to solve a giant 9*9*9 Rubik's cube with a Sudoku pattern on each face. Understandably, he didn't want to solve it and just ran past it. "Huh, that's an option," I thought.

And... I'm not sure why, but I had the impression Franziska was armed with a sword? For a moment, she even became a temporary ally to Phoenix. She briefly joined him in the final dungeon and then didn't show up again. (Maybe she got sick of fighting and left?)

Ah, well. Phoenix didn't look too bad wielding a sword.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

[Whip the cream!]

^ Nicely done, guys.

:-P
Quote:
Laughing gas. :3

*looks to the side* Polecaaat? Was that yooouuu? Yes. I'm blaming Polecat.
Quote:
Is there more to this story or am I reading too much into it and it's just a conscious choice on his part?

Hmm, I don't know, actually. This is all the information the dream provided me with. I thiiink it was just a conscious choice.
Quote:
Disney's Mulan was there at one point? I think she was one of the renegades against the evil empire. She fought well, armed with uzzis and grenade launchers and fans that were actually sharp like blades, but was inevitably captured.

Go, Mulan! At least she tried.
Quote:
Meanwhile, at some point, Link disappeared and Phoenix replaced him.

Ta-daaah!
Quote:
So the final battle wasn't vs Ganon, but vs Ga'ran, and Rayfa was the one who needed rescuing.

Oh my my my... Fight! Fight for Rayfa!
Quote:
And it was frustrating because each time he defeated one, she'd run away and he'd have to chase after her.

Bastard.
Quote:
Eventually, he defeated Ga'ran and broke the spell.

Woooop!
Quote:
(I don't quite remember how she reacted, but she didn't seem happy to see him as her white knight.)

xD
Quote:
And... I'm not sure why, but I had the impression Franziska was armed with a sword? For a moment, she even became a temporary ally to Phoenix. She briefly joined him in the final dungeon and then didn't show up again. (Maybe she got sick of fighting and left?)

Haha! Aww. Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Quote:
Ah, well. Phoenix didn't look too bad wielding a sword.

Did he look intimidating?

No, because he's a dork.

[Whip the cream!]

Phew. Thought so. xD

At the Nahmari-wedding, the wedding itself, the priest or whatever he was read something aloud. After he had finished, Timmari's reaction was to say "that's actually pretty radical".

Klavier masturbating while sitting on the edge of a bathtub. The inner edge, that is, so he'd sit against the wall with his feet in the tub. He was a young(er) adult at the time. I saw a bit of his hand in close-up and thought his thumb and thumbnail looked nice. He didn't seem to be in a particularly good mood though, but maybe his act of self love was to take care of that :)

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
At the Nahmari-wedding, the wedding itself, the priest or whatever he was read something aloud. After he had finished, Timmari's reaction was to say "that's actually pretty radical".

Ohh, cool! :D
Quote:
Klavier masturbating while sitting on the edge of a bathtub. The inner edge, that is, so he'd sit against the wall with his feet in the tub.

Haha, good - I was just about to write "don't fall off!"
Quote:
He didn't seem to be in a particularly good mood though, but maybe his act of self love was to take care of that :)

Hope it made him feel better. :)

---

Amara showing some proof that she can channel spirits. A certificate or something. I think Ga'ran was in the dream too.

Something about Retinz. Then something else about Retinz. Then I was going to go meet him in a garden on a warm summer's day.

Something about Yuty. And some material thing I believe.

I dreamed that I had dreamed about something from the DLC-case. It was rather spoilery. Only that I haven't watched the DLC-case yet, so I don't know what happens. Ellen was there. I also thought "hm, I liked the DLC-case more than I thought I would".

Timmari is always very polite and nice to the people he meet, even when he's in a great hurry. One time an acquaintance of his said something to him when he was in a rush, and he looked really apologetic, saying "I really wish I could talk right now, but I really have to [whatever he was about to do]". One time something unexpected came up when he was younger and listened to a lecture and he had to leave immediately. He stood up, collected his things and very humbly apologized for the disturbance.

Mm, I wonder what it was about. And I kinda like that he randomly commented on the priests speech like that x3 (but it was only Nahyuta and maybe the priest himself that heard)

Retinz in a summergarden sounds chill.

Ah, good ol' Timmari darling :D

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Mm, I wonder what it was about. And I kinda like that he randomly commented on the priests speech like that x3 (but it was only Nahyuta and maybe the priest himself that heard)

Mhmm! And hahah, yes, so do I. x3
Quote:
Retinz in a summergarden sounds chill.

Yup! And the garden looked really nice!
Quote:
Ah, good ol' Timmari darling :D

Our dearest Timmari! :D

Apollo and Nahyuta went to the latters kitchen in the morning, Apollo had been sleeping over. When they went into the kitchen two lovely scents met them: coffee and scones. Timmari was sitting at the kitchen table dressed in only underwear, drinking coffee, and telling Apollo and Nahyuta that he had made, well, coffee and scones. Then I thought of the dream, fell half asleep again, and stickfigure added a precious stone in deep blue with a touch of green, he wore it around his neck, and this was supposedly the Khura'in wedding symbol, like wedding rings. And it's actually a slight coincidence, because when I drew Nahyuta and Timmari drinking coffee after their wedding day I for no specific reason drew two lines at T's neck as if he had a necklace tucked underneath his shirt. It was a lovely stone, I wonder whether Nahyuta has a similar one or a different colour :)

Apollo and Nahyuta giving each other bitchy look. Though it was actually in concensus, and in jest, because of some stupid joke Timmari had just made.

[Whip the cream!]

Ohh cozy. <3 Coffee and scones, mmm. That sounds like Timmari alright, treating his husband and their guest to that. Underwear though... Chill, but I'm cold right now so it makes me shiver internally. Nice that the wedding-symbol question got answered, that sounds beautiful! :D

Haha! Aww. x)

---

Yuty said, before he went home from Timmari one time before their marriage, that he'd "be thinking about [him] tonight". Which flattered Timmari, who'd do the same. They meant it in two ways.

Anthony became a fan of rakugo, and he thought that Tania would like it too, and that she'd probably enjoy performing it.

Myees. I love myself some coffee and scones. Chillmmari.

Ohoho!

Aw, neat.

---
Atipha Duoso likes sociology and organic food. Also, he doesn't snore. That's good, Atipha, very good *side-eyes mum's husband*
Something about calling all rooms that are not the bathroom "the non-toilet", but I don't know what the context was.

[Whip the cream!]

Atipha! :D Neat, I like that, suits him. And yes... *side-eyes the same person* Yes... non-bathrooms.

---

There was something about a snake, but I don't remembere what it had to do with the rest. Timmari was either affected or unaffected by something. And Sir T.A.G are great people to hang out with. It's nice to hang out with two of them at the same time as well, because they have good duo-dynamics. Apparently Gress is great to cuddle with.

Atiphaaa.

Either affected or unaffected. That's about as specific as bathrooms/non-bathrooms. Yes, I am curious about their respective dynamics.

Happy Maria

Ace AtiphAA.

The AA stands for Ace AtiphAA.

Sir T.A.G: Ace AtiphAce AtiphAce Atiph-etc. Timmaringresstigations.

Happy Maria

Great game;7.8/10, too much paradox tho -ign

[Whip the cream!]

I give it a solid 10. With that amount of Sir T.A.G I can't give it anything else.

Happy Maria

Actually I think an infinity symbol would be most appropriate. THink about it :p

[Whip the cream!]

I am now visualizing

an infinity
symbol.

Happy Maria

So life itself? ∞

[Whip the cream!]

Mister Reus, smoke and mirrors yet no tricks, no gimmicks. He truly is mysterious.

Timmari, who's really taken a liking to showing up in my dreams, felt a bit queasy or something of the sort. Yuty asked him if he wanted him to make him a cup of tea. Anthony was the one who had taught Yuty and Timmari about the benefits of various kinds of tea. Timmari wanted one cup of chamomile tea as a remedy as well as a cup of pure green tea because it's tasty.

Yuty receiving a text message from Atipha: "Is Timmari still acting weird? xD"

Happy Maria

Apparently something about Lauren Paups came. Also there was a user who had an avatar of Link whom I had a run in with. Then I went to swimming class but then the teacher told me I couldn't swim just as I jumped in. Then I went to buy 11 books but Sam told me not to and then I saw that there was a fish in the pool and it was biting everyone and then I went to the bathroom and then the fish was there too and it was mucky and then I wrote a run on sentence

Pure green tea,huh? Reminds me of onion soup. Mm...

Quote:
Timmari wanted one cup of chamomile tea as a remedy as well as a cup of pure green tea because it's tasty.

One cup of chamomile please, to make me feel better, and one cup of green tea... because I like green tea. I like how he operates.

Quote:
Apparently something about Lauren Paups came.

:D

Quote:
Yuty receiving a text message from Atipha: "Is Timmari still acting weird? xD"

An odd, but satisfying friendship. Nahyuta and Atipha... who knew.

---
I dreamed something about Klavier and Amara :D A combination of characters I certainly didn't expect, but if Klavi visits Khura'in sometime he should meet her, I bet they'd have fun together.

On a less fun note, something about Klavier having been sexually assaulted. :(
Page 365 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby