Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 44 of 46[ 1830 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next
 


Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

How ironic

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1926

GoingforMiles wrote:
Image


This came up when I googled Daryan Crescend, and I definitely see the resemblance. The eyes, eyebrows and nose are almost excactly the same.

Now all he needs is hair shaped like a penis! :hotti:
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 6841

This beautiful piece of art gives me Apollo-damage-sprite-vibes. Image
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Super dazzle-frazzle

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 6690

How absolutely gruesome.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 6841

If Judas Iscariot knew betraying Jesus would lead to such atrocities being made, he would have thought twice about it.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Super dazzle-frazzle

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 6690

Have a look at this wicked-ugly Wellington-lookalike. (Internet brings you to strange places alright... This wasn't how I planned my evening) Image Image
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Can I hear an "Objection!"?

Gender: Male

Location: Britannia

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:35 am

Posts: 165

Watching the anime, I always thought this guy kinda looked like Phoenix (more of the Dual Destinies anime cutscene version). It helped because in the anime he yelled "Objection!" at one point and it was commented that he would have been a great lawyer.

http://www.zerochan.net/443842
Mr. Edgeworth, do you realize if we played by the rules, we'd be in court right now?

Image

(My father spent three years restoring this car...)


Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Y'know

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:51 pm

Posts: 787

I actually thought of Dr. Crab
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 6841

GoingforMiles wrote:
Have a look at this wicked-ugly Wellington-lookalike. (Internet brings you to strange places alright... This wasn't how I planned my evening) Image Image


Vile.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Super dazzle-frazzle

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 6690

Unwellington.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 6841

Unwellington, yes. My thoughts exactly.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gardevoir lover

Gender: Male

Location: Puerto rico

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:20 am

Posts: 2022

venser wrote:
Watching the anime, I always thought this guy kinda looked like Phoenix (more of the Dual Destinies anime cutscene version). It helped because in the anime he yelled "Objection!" at one point and it was commented that he would have been a great lawyer.

http://www.zerochan.net/443842

He does kind of remind me of Phoenix, though i'm not sure why.
Image

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Victoria, Australia

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:17 am

Posts: 18

Image

Wild Tiger/Kotetsu from "Tiger and Bunny." He sorta looks Like Godot to me. More Diego, you could say.

I haven't personally seen Tiger and Bunny, but I saw a meme of this guy a while back and just had to figure out who he was.
Image
Saxophonist|PW:AA fan|Orchestra/Jazz player |K-On! fan|Pokemon Fan|
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Posts: 869

Anyone here think Togami from Dangan Ronpa could pass for a younger version of Kristoph?

Image
Image
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Obsession ♥

Gender: Female

Location: Austria

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Posts: 1227

Toa of Ponies wrote:
Image

Wild Tiger/Kotetsu from "Tiger and Bunny." He sorta looks Like Godot to me. More Diego, you could say.

I haven't personally seen Tiger and Bunny, but I saw a meme of this guy a while back and just had to figure out who he was.


Everyone thinks that, because he has such a strong resemblance to Godot/Diego Armando, though he looks more like Diego but his shirt is more like Godot. A 50/50 chance you would say.
You took my heart, smashed it with your bare feet and you still wonder why I left you?
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Posts: 7882

GoingforMiles wrote:
Image

This came up when I googled Daryan Crescend, and I definitely see the resemblance. The eyes, eyebrows and nose are almost excactly the same.


Oh my goodness I just fell in love :bellboy: and I agree he'd be perfect for Daryan :pencileraser:
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

Image
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Obsession ♥

Gender: Female

Location: Austria

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Posts: 1227

Louise wrote:
GoingforMiles wrote:
Image

This came up when I googled Daryan Crescend, and I definitely see the resemblance. The eyes, eyebrows and nose are almost excactly the same.


Oh my goodness I just fell in love :bellboy: and I agree he'd be perfect for Daryan :pencileraser:


Oh crap why didn't I see this- This is pure love, it shall be my new phone background from now on.. :bellboy: It's like a perfect IRL version of Daryan. <3
You took my heart, smashed it with your bare feet and you still wonder why I left you?
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Super dazzle-frazzle

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 6690

Indeed! :edgey: He has the perfect kind of hotness too :bellboy:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Obsession ♥

Gender: Female

Location: Austria

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Posts: 1227

Oh, he's a perfect Daryan, probably for a movie with real life actors about the Apollo Justice-game :bellboy:
You took my heart, smashed it with your bare feet and you still wonder why I left you?
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Y'know

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:51 pm

Posts: 787

Image

Choe Gu-Sung from Psycho-Pass reminds me a lot of Matt Engarde.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Super dazzle-frazzle

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 6690

Damn, yes.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Obsession ♥

Gender: Female

Location: Austria

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Posts: 1227

Oh dayum, why didn't I notice that-
You took my heart, smashed it with your bare feet and you still wonder why I left you?
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Posts: 7882

Mary Faraday wrote:
Oh crap why didn't I see this- This is pure love, it shall be my new phone background from now on.. :bellboy: It's like a perfect IRL version of Daryan. <3

Fist of Justice wrote:
Indeed! :edgey: He has the perfect kind of hotness too :bellboy:


Is it creepy that when I found out his name (from the name of the pic which was handy) I went and googled and tumblr'd him for about 2 hours? :viola:

Rhetorical question, please don't tell me I'm a creep.
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

Image
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Super dazzle-frazzle

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 6690

Louise wrote:
Mary Faraday wrote:
Oh crap why didn't I see this- This is pure love, it shall be my new phone background from now on.. :bellboy: It's like a perfect IRL version of Daryan. <3

Fist of Justice wrote:
Indeed! :edgey: He has the perfect kind of hotness too :bellboy:


Is it creepy that when I found out his name (from the name of the pic which was handy) I went and googled and tumblr'd him for about 2 hours? :viola:

Rhetorical question, please don't tell me I'm a creep.


A little, yes. But understandable too.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6418

Louise wrote:
GoingforMiles wrote:
Image

This came up when I googled Daryan Crescend, and I definitely see the resemblance. The eyes, eyebrows and nose are almost excactly the same.


Oh my goodness I just fell in love :bellboy: and I agree he'd be perfect for Daryan :pencileraser:



Honestly he looks nothing like Daryan :yogi:

If anything Daryan looks more like Ryu

Image
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Obsession ♥

Gender: Female

Location: Austria

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Posts: 1227

Louise wrote:
Mary Faraday wrote:
Oh crap why didn't I see this- This is pure love, it shall be my new phone background from now on.. :bellboy: It's like a perfect IRL version of Daryan. <3

Fist of Justice wrote:
Indeed! :edgey: He has the perfect kind of hotness too :bellboy:


Is it creepy that when I found out his name (from the name of the pic which was handy) I went and googled and tumblr'd him for about 2 hours? :viola:

Rhetorical question, please don't tell me I'm a creep.


So, I'm not the only one who was doing that, yay!

Please don't ask me why, please just keep your mouth shut.

Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:
Honestly he looks nothing like Daryan :yogi:

If anything Daryan looks more like Ryu

Image


This picture gives me QUITE the creeps.. can't say why.. :beef:
.. Oh wait, it's the hair. I hate that hairstyle.
You took my heart, smashed it with your bare feet and you still wonder why I left you?
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6418

Mary Faraday wrote:
Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:
Honestly he looks nothing like Daryan :yogi:

If anything Daryan looks more like Ryu

Image


This picture gives me QUITE the creeps.. can't say why.. :beef:
.. Oh wait, it's the hair. I hate that hairstyle.


You just can't handle the awesomeness that is Wooden Sword Ryu :P

Then that means you don't like Daryan's hair style. :haha:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Obsession ♥

Gender: Female

Location: Austria

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Posts: 1227

Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:
Mary Faraday wrote:
Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:
Honestly he looks nothing like Daryan :yogi:

If anything Daryan looks more like Ryu

Image


This picture gives me QUITE the creeps.. can't say why.. :beef:
.. Oh wait, it's the hair. I hate that hairstyle.


You just can't handle the awesomeness that is Wooden Sword Ryu :P

Then that means you don't like Daryan's hair style. :haha:


Oh no, I know what it is. It's the art style. It's so... I dunno. I have a bad feeling about this.. :yogi:

Who likes penis-shaped hair anyway? I just love the guy over there in the monochrome picture who looks like Daryan IN MY OPTINION.
You took my heart, smashed it with your bare feet and you still wonder why I left you?
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Super dazzle-frazzle

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 6690

Honestly, THAT guy looks nothing like Daryan... except for the haristyle. :yogi:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6418

Mary Faraday wrote:
Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:
Mary Faraday wrote:

This picture gives me QUITE the creeps.. can't say why.. :beef:
.. Oh wait, it's the hair. I hate that hairstyle.


You just can't handle the awesomeness that is Wooden Sword Ryu :P

Then that means you don't like Daryan's hair style. :haha:


Oh no, I know what it is. It's the art style. It's so... I dunno. I have a bad feeling about this.. :yogi:

Who likes penis-shaped hair anyway? I just love the guy over there in the monochrome picture who looks like Daryan IN MY OPTINION.


Hmm well the guy honestly looks like he's a douchebag in real life so I guess he is kinda like Daryus xD
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Obsession ♥

Gender: Female

Location: Austria

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Posts: 1227

lmao and he males a great irl Daryan as well.
You took my heart, smashed it with your bare feet and you still wonder why I left you?
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6418

Mary Faraday wrote:
lmao and he males a great irl Daryan as well.


Honestly not in the slightest but whatever helps you sleep at night haha. :yogi:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Obsession ♥

Gender: Female

Location: Austria

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Posts: 1227

Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:
Mary Faraday wrote:
lmao and he males a great irl Daryan as well.


Honestly not in the slightest but whatever helps you sleep at night haha. :yogi:


I'm glad I am not the only one who thinks that he would make a great irl Daryan. :hotti:
You took my heart, smashed it with your bare feet and you still wonder why I left you?
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6418

Mary Faraday wrote:
Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:
Mary Faraday wrote:
lmao and he males a great irl Daryan as well.


Honestly not in the slightest but whatever helps you sleep at night haha. :yogi:


I'm glad I am not the only one who thinks that he would make a great irl Daryan. :hotti:


Umm I never said that :yogi:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Obsession ♥

Gender: Female

Location: Austria

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Posts: 1227

I never said that you said this. :yogi:
You took my heart, smashed it with your bare feet and you still wonder why I left you?
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Y'know

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:51 pm

Posts: 787

Image

The fact that Pearls tends to make this expression creeps me out.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

University is fun!

Gender: Male

Location: Grainwich Village

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:32 pm

Posts: 666

Spoiler: Apollo from SMITE
Image


Now ain't this confusing? :larry:
Image
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

How ironic

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1926

Iban wrote:
Spoiler: Apollo from SMITE
Image


Now ain't this confusing? :larry:

I don't see the resemblance. He looks more like Larry than Apollo, the only thing that resembles Apollo is the hair, and even that isn't too similar.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Y'know

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:51 pm

Posts: 787

...It was meant to be posted here as a Larry lookalike. Apollo is the name of the character. That's what's so confusing about it. A Larry lookalike named Apollo.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

University is fun!

Gender: Male

Location: Grainwich Village

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:32 pm

Posts: 666

dimentiorules wrote:
Iban wrote:
Spoiler: Apollo from SMITE
Image


Now ain't this confusing? :larry:

I don't see the resemblance. He looks more like Larry than Apollo, the only thing that resembles Apollo is the hair, and even that isn't too similar.


His name is Apollo. The confusing part is that he looks like Larry. :phoenix:
Image
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Troll, may I cross your bridge?

Gender: Female

Location: Detention Center

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:27 am

Posts: 27

Spoiler: Robert Hammond and this guy
Meet, for the lack of a better image, Martin Septim. He's an illegimate heir to the Septim line of emperors in the game Oblivion. There are definitely better images out there, but my iPod can't handle them. I bought it three+ years ago for $100. Need I say more?
Image
I suppose his dad Uriel could also work, though.



Iban wrote:
His name is Apollo. The confusing part is that he looks like Larry. :phoenix:


Wait... I feel a crackfic coming on...
Image
Page 44 of 46 [ 1830 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 5 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO