Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 3 of 158[ 6281 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 158  Next

Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title

Twisted Samurai

DominicanZero wrote:
Heh. Aight, here goes my half-assed translation:

<Maya> Down the hatch! ^_^
<Nick> (Something with too many kanji, probably something related to why she's eating cake of all things)
<Maya> 'Cause I'm hungry~!
<Maya> 'Sides, it's delicious!
<Nick> Oh boy...

<Nick> (Something with kanji again, something like "you got some on your face")
<Maya> Guh?
<Nick> Stay still (or) I'll take it off
<Maya> *startled* Nnn...

*CHU~*
<Nick> Heh, pretty sweet...

<Maya> *blushing* NICK! You idiot! Why'd you do that?
<Nick> Eh? *playing dumb*

<Nick> I wanted to try some cake too. That so wrong? (Or something like that, I'm not sure of the kanji)
<Maya> Ah, forget it!!

Wonderful! ^^
"Always believe in your client, to the bitter end."
deviantARTTumblrAlas hacia la Libertad (ESP)

I wanna study YOUR beauty

Aww how CUTE *dies.*

an awesome avvy by my best friend Harumi

So adorable!!!

Made by the fabulous Vickinator!

Overruled?

Okay, that was just cute. Thanks Zero. :maya:

<3

CUTE!!!!!!!!
This is like, my favorite pairing in the Phoenix Era (Second to KyouyaXEma in Apollo era)
They are just soo cute!
Spoiler: to save space
They both would not really notice their feelings early on, proof being after all the moments they shared in all the games, there were no embarassment, even if it is SOO obvious that there should be, and so I predict that their relationship will (if not aready) bloom sometime in the Apollo era. We probably didn't see her because she was too busy training to be the master to keep being a assistant, and since [spoiler= in case you don't know...] feenie lost his badge [/spolier] she probably feels like she has more time on her hands, but may still see Phoenix. Pearls absence is probably because of school, and since Maya is training, she probably thinks she should too to be at her ready to help Maya. Besides, if Phoenix and Maya hadn't seen each other, or if Pearls hadn't seen romantic sparks, she would probably take matters into her own hands and arrange a surprise visit, which would have to be between 4-1 and 4-3, because in 4-2 Phoenix got those DVD's from Maya, and in 4-1 Pearls could have known where Phoenix Was and heard some information about finding him (if they hadn't seen each other in 7 years, then how could she be sure he was still at the Wright and Co Law offices, causing some need for her to get information regarding his whereabouts.) Thus resulting in Apollo knowing or having met/ heard about Maya and Pearls, because if they hadn't met, then Trucy would have been talking about a lady in weird clothes visiting, and possibly Pearls trying to "set the mood" for the "star crossed lovers". SO they must had been visiting one another, with possible romantic sparks. (So Pearl would not have to meddle.)

OH, and I think somewhere there's a Fic called "Ultra Course". It's real good, and I'll send a link if I find it.

Banner by me, avvi by Vickinator!

Click my signature to read my fanfic!

e × e = e²

DarkWobbuffet wrote:
Unlike some pairings which usually spawn really angsty or drama style fanfics, the majority of the P/M fics I read lean towards comedy and not-so-corny sweetness.
QUOTE FOR MOTHER :gant: ING TRUTH.

Even though sometimes one can blame the authors for tossing in angst and drama.
ImageImageImageImageImage

MoronSonOfBoron wrote:
DarkWobbuffet wrote:
Unlike some pairings which usually spawn really angsty or drama style fanfics, the majority of the P/M fics I read lean towards comedy and not-so-corny sweetness.
QUOTE FOR MOTHER :gant: ING TRUTH.

Even though sometimes one can blame the authors for tossing in angst and drama.

Well

I don't think drama is too bad in this fandom

because this series has a lot of fucking drama

「これが、モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」

ROFL, glad you liked it, guys. =) If I find any more I'll be sure to drop them here. ^_^
If videogames make murderers, then guns kill people and spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.
MyAnimeList | My PW/AA Stuff and Translations | My fic thread

Twisted Samurai

DominicanZero wrote:
ROFL, glad you liked it, guys. =) If I find any more I'll be sure to drop them here. ^_^

I can't wait for see these! ^^

I cant wait either!

Also :kissy: rules!!!

Twisted Samurai

Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:
I cant wait either!

Also :kissy: rules!!!

Yeah!!!!! Narumayo forever!!!!!!!!!

「これが、モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」

Well, apparently my japanese sources seem to be a bit lacking on the comic department... So I have no new evidence to present. But rest assured that as soon as I do, I will present it, and you'll be the first ones to know. =)
If videogames make murderers, then guns kill people and spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.
MyAnimeList | My PW/AA Stuff and Translations | My fic thread

Well I guess this is a better start then any? XD; I'm new to the fandom/the forum and I've played through all the games (well except AJ which I just started). I got a DS for Christmas and my brother, not really knowing better, bought me the 3rd game to go with it. So I saw the "ending" and went back. While more than anything I fell in love with the characters first I totally fell for Phoenix/Maya by the time I had finished T&T. Playing the other games just helped because I could see the relationship develop and knew where it finished. They have a great chemistry together and I tried not to ship them and it didn't work XD;. For the most part I'm pretty vague on other pairings but this one I'm pretty solid on. ^^;

A fad in a castle

Well then...

Though the fact that Maya is nearly always the "damsel in distress" and that Phoenix is always the "knight in shining armor", I can still say I like this coupling. So after beating TAT, I'm back again.

Spoiler: 3-5
I thought that after beating this case that Phoenix/Iris would appeal to me, turns out it didn't. If anything the case increased my preference for Phoenix/Maya. Kay, the damsel in distress thing is annoying and old... but it still increased my likeness for this couple. Hmm.. maybe I'll start to love this pairing rather than just like it. :P

The mini cake doujin was simply adorable. Cake is always a good excuse for a quicky. :) (Quicky as in, quick smooch.)
ImageImageImage

Super Judge Bro. wrote:
Though the fact that Maya is nearly always the "damsel in distress" and that Phoenix is always the "knight in shining armor", I can still say I like this coupling

Well I must admit, that's one of the reasons why I'm such a sucker for this ship.

Yeah thats one of the reasons i'm a sucker for this shipping. :godot:

Also i'm thinking about making two new fan clubs so get ready! :edgy:

I'm warming more and more to a post GS4 ship between these two. I don't believe they never see other and aren't in close communication in the last 7 years. Anyway, there's evidence in game 4 that they still communicate closely, at the very least.

[spoiler tags, but it doesn't really spoil any storyline or cases, it's the token Maya references]
Spoiler:
Just started playing case 2. Phoenix is in the hospital [it's not that serious] and Apollo turns up to visit him. About 100 DVDs of Steel Samurai, Nickel Samurai, Pink Princess and whatever other spinoffs have since occurred are piled around, and the TV is playing one of the episodes. Apollo notes they're all little kids' shows and isn't exactly impressed, mentions this to Phoenix. Phoenix explains that "This 'kid' I know keeps sending them to me" [inverted commas definitely there!] Apollo notes to himself, strange, Mr Wright sure doesn't sound like the type who would attract kids [confirming this is not really a 'kid'.]

Apollo notes the TV is playing an episode of this kids' show and Phoenix explains what else can he do in hospital and besides, if he doesn't watch them the episodes will just keep piling up. Apollo thinks to himself maybe he should just not buy them, but Phoenix is continuing that at least now he gets time to write his reports. Yes, that's correct, 'someone' gets him to write a report on EVERY SINGLE EPISODE. Since he didn't even like Steel Samurai much in the original trilogy, he sure must like Maya a lot for him to still be doing something like that for her.

It also hints that they must at least still have a lot of other communication going on. I mean, it could not possibly have been like this:

PHOENIX: Oh Maya, I'm sorry. We can never see each other again. *sob*
MAYA: Wahh. Oh Nick, Okay, I'll never try and see you again
PHOENIX: Oh and we'd better not write or email either. What if that mass murderer I'm investigating reads them?
MAYA: Oh okay Nick. How sad..
Oh but the worst thing. We can't watch Steel Samurai together any more!
PHOENIX: Oh no! The greatest tragedy in this whole saga! I mean, our entire friendship revolves around merely that!
MAYA: Don't worry Nick! I'll send you all the DVDs and you can write a report on every single episode!
PHOENIX: Oh yes! Our most meaningful possible communication!
MAYA: Oh, and if you get hit by a car, I'll know because of your report!
PHOENIX: Oh yes. That really makes perfect sense! *sob* bye forever.

I have read other posts which say Maya sends him a balloon in the hospital [or maybe even brings it?]. The balloon isn't there yet in my game, but maybe it will be when I go back to the hospital, I only just started the case... This would mean that Phoenix or Trucy would have told Maya what happened!

Oh and I was suddenly inspired to make this. A little cheesy but whatever. The pic of the Asian Phoenix I found really did look like it was wearing a Magatama, well I had to add the hole but the basic shape was there.

LOL parody sig trend. Phoenix/Maya Day is Sept 5!
[ Read my fanfics! =) | Phoenix/Maya 'Evidence' List ]

Twisted Samurai

icer wrote:
Spoiler:
Just started playing case 2. Phoenix is in the hospital [it's not that serious] and Apollo turns up to visit him. About 100 DVDs of Steel Samurai, Nickel Samurai, Pink Princess and whatever other spinoffs have since occurred are piled around, and the TV is playing one of the episodes. Apollo notes they're all little kids' shows and isn't exactly impressed, mentions this to Phoenix. Phoenix explains that "This 'kid' I know keeps sending them to me" [inverted commas definitely there!] Apollo notes to himself, strange, Mr Wright sure doesn't sound like the type who would attract kids [confirming this is not really a 'kid'.]

Apollo notes the TV is playing an episode of this kids' show and Phoenix explains what else can he do in hospital and besides, if he doesn't watch them the episodes will just keep piling up. Apollo thinks to himself maybe he should just not buy them, but Phoenix is continuing that at least now he gets time to write his reports. Yes, that's correct, 'someone' gets him to write a report on EVERY SINGLE EPISODE. Since he didn't even like Steel Samurai much in the original trilogy, he sure must like Maya a lot for him to still be doing something like that for her.

It also hints that they must at least still have a lot of other communication going on. I mean, it could not possibly have been like this:

PHOENIX: Oh Maya, I'm sorry. We can never see each other again. *sob*
MAYA: Wahh. Oh Nick, Okay, I'll never try and see you again
PHOENIX: Oh and we'd better not write or email either. What if that mass murderer I'm investigating reads them?
MAYA: Oh okay Nick. How sad..
Oh but the worst thing. We can't watch Steel Samurai together any more!
PHOENIX: Oh no! The greatest tragedy in this whole saga! I mean, our entire friendship revolves around merely that!
MAYA: Don't worry Nick! I'll send you all the DVDs and you can write a report on every single episode!
PHOENIX: Oh yes! Our most meaningful possible communication!
MAYA: Oh, and if you get hit by a car, I'll know because of your report!
PHOENIX: Oh yes. That really makes perfect sense! *sob* bye forever.

I have read other posts which say Maya sends him a balloon in the hospital [or maybe even brings it?]. The balloon isn't there yet in my game, but maybe it will be when I go back to the hospital, I only just started the case... This would mean that Phoenix or Trucy would have told Maya what happened!

Oh and I was suddenly inspired to make this. A little cheesy but whatever. The pic of the Asian Phoenix I found really did look like it was wearing a Magatama, well I had to add the hole but the basic shape was there.

Amazing! :acro: :sob:

Twisted Samurai

Sorry for double post... :oops: But I have some pictures of Nick and Maya!
Spoiler: Ok go Nick/Maya
ImageImage
I made it hehe. :payne:
And this one too.

Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.

Hey guys, Heres my fanfiction, changed in 6 days. The latest chapters envolve pics.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6635&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
And btw, Delsy, You're really awesome, thanks for posting those pics, <3

Twisted Samurai

Aviv wrote:
Hey guys, Heres my fanfiction, changed in 6 days. The latest chapters envolve pics.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6635&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
And btw, Delsy, You're really awesome, thanks for posting those pics, <3

Thanks! I have more... And your fanfiction is amazing too! I really like take pictures and then make collages hehe ^^

Great story Amviv and great art Delsy!

Twisted Samurai

Thank you! ^^

Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.

Amiviv is a pairing of Ami and Aviv. XD

Twisted Samurai

Aviv wrote:

Amiviv is a pairing of Ami and Aviv. XD

Hehehe! XD

The Potatoe's NOT a lie!! *cheers*

Location: Having fun in the land of potatoes! (Ahh! Potatobadger!)

I am currently plotting out a Nick/Maya fic set a few months after the final trial of AJ, (So there will be major spoilers in there if you haven't played the game)

Basically inspired by the fics of Toby Danger, Phoenix takes both Trucy and Apollo to Kurain Village for a vacation. The fic is going to be basic comic michief (expecially with Trucy and Pearls ganging up on poor Apollo, plus a lot of cute fluff with Nick and Maya)

e × e = e²

Yeah, I'm crawling through 4-2 and Trucy mentioned Phoenix finding her a "new mommy." Wonder why Maya hasn't already been signed on, other than for game plot convenience...
ImageImageImageImageImage

Delsy wrote:
ImageImage
And this one too.

HOLY CRAP

*saves*

this rule :D

Loving Shi-Long Lang~!

hooray for phoenix and maya! i approve of this thread! :kissy:

btw, i made this for fun XD - Image

The truth has been elegantly revealed!

How have I missed this? Sign me up, and add me to the "3-5 STRENGTHENED the pairing" crowd.

...Then throw me into the pile with the talentless hacks who can't draw, lack the tools to edit sprites and have occasionally deluded themselves into thinking they can [s]wright[/s]write.

(Mistake preserved for posterity. Who here HASN'T done that at least once?)

Writer Awakened need Klavi avatar BADLY!

Location: In a place where Klavilami, Klavilana, and Sassyhobo run free and Klavier slowdances with Iris

Maya would make a PERFECT "Mommy" for Trucy. That family would be the funniest, most awesome family ever. :hobohodo: :maya: :minuki:

A fad in a castle

Writer Awakened wrote:
Maya would make a PERFECT "Mommy" for Trucy. That family would be the funniest, most awesome family ever. :hobohodo: :maya: :minuki:

Not only that, but Phoenix's wife and daughter would annoy him whenever the topic of step ladders came into place.
ImageImageImage

Writer Awakened need Klavi avatar BADLY!

Location: In a place where Klavilami, Klavilana, and Sassyhobo run free and Klavier slowdances with Iris

Super Judge Bro. wrote:
Writer Awakened wrote:

Not only that, but Phoenix's wife and daughter would annoy him whenever the topic of step ladders came into place.

:hobohodo: Hey, I have to change the lightbulb. Can someone hand me the, uh-- the, uh-- step...er, stairs...step...thingie?

*insert title here*

I started out as a huge Phoenix/Maya fan but I'm leaning towards Phoenix/Mia now... but I do think the former is still kinda cute
icon by: iconglomerate @ LJ

Delsy wrote:

Do you happen to have the original middle pic from the collage? It looks like a great one, except for the small matter that we can't see Nick's head. [Or maybe it wasn't there in the original pic?]

I just wrote a fic type of thing. It's about the sad disbarring incident. It's not really a romance fic, but as soon as Maya finds out, she's there for Phoenix. Kind of like how it *should* have been in canon.
Spoiler: GS4 basics on disbarring, hints at the bad guy
Maya had been in Kurain when the disbarring incident occurred, but it didn't take her long to hear about it. Various people who knew her or Nick kept calling about it, and anyway, it was all through the newspapers.

Maya deeply regretted she hadn't been able to be there with Nick when it happened, though she had to admit, she would have been hard-pressed to get back for the case overnight. Obviously Phoenix hadn't wanted to force such an inconvenience on her. It was logical, though now, she desperately wished he for some reason had.

Maya was desperate with worry about Phoenix. She didn't really know what had happened, but she was willing to bet it was nothing like the sensationalising occurring in the newspaper articles. He'd never forge evidence, especially if he'd only taken the case the night before - there wasn't even time! He must have had no idea it was forged.

Maya kept trying to call his phone, but he wasn't answering. She hoped something even more terrible hadn't happened. Eventually she sent him an SMS, and prayed he'd read it

NICK! R U OK? LOVE MAYA

She rang back later, and this time he picked up. "M..Maya?" he croaked, voice barely recognisable.

"NICK! Are you okay? I'm so sorry!"

"I... I'm okay.."

"Is there anything I can do? Anything at all?"

"I'm okay.. Don't,,, worry.."

You're not okay, thought Maya.

"Nick! I'm coming over, okay? I should be there tomorrow!"

"I'll be okay.. don't worry.." he protested weakly. She ignored him.

"I'll be there tomorrow. Is there anything I can do?"

"I'm okay.."

"See you tomorrow. Hang in there, Nick!"

Maya peeked through a crack in the office door. She thought she could vaguely make out a figure on the office couch.

"Nick? Are you there? It's Maya?"

"C..come in..." he croaked weakly.

The door was locked, but Maya had an office key. She was taken aback by the dight which greeted her. A broken Phoenix painted a morbid picture collapsed on the couch. He was highly dishevelled, even his hair was drooping. Dark, puffy circles ringed his eyes. He didn't turn to look at Maya, just continued staring into space with disturbing haunted eyes like she had never seen in him before. The expression was ominously familiar and it chilled her as she realised why. It was the same look in their eyes her mother and sister had had after they had died.

"Oh Nick.." she whispered, her heart breaking.

"Nick.. I'm sorry," she said, coming closer and putting her hand gently on his shoulder. He seemed to register her touch and sighed. Maya sat down and wrapped her arms around him. After a moment, Phoenix relaxed wearily into her hug.

Maya didn't really know what to say to him, so she just held him for a long time.

"Okay, I'm just going out to get a burger," said Maya. "Do you want me to get you anything? Anything at all?"

"No thanks, Maya. I'm not hungry."

"You're sure? Okay, I'll be back soon."

Maya soon returned. "Sure you don't want anything? I got you a burger, just in case."

"No thanks. I feel sick."

"You're sure? Okay, I guess I'll eat it."

She poured him a glass of water. "At least have a drink."

Phoenix was still in bed. He'd just lain there listlessly for several days, saying little and seemingly lacking the will or motivation even to sit up. Maya tried her best to look after him, bringing him glasses of water and food [which he barely touched], and occasionally reassuring him that she believed in him and she was sure he'd get through this. He didn't seem to want to talk about the incident, so Maya had told her to tell her if he was ever ready to talk.

On the third day, as Maya entered, Phoenix sat bolt upright.

"Maya! You made me remember something!"

"What?" Maya was a little taken aback, though she was delighted he was showing some signs of life.

"My client had a daughter! She had no other family. I don't think she has anywhere to go!"

"Oh no!"

"I have to find out what's going to happen to her! If the murderer's still loose, it could be bad!"

Maya was impressed that Nick could still care so deeply about others at a time like this.

Maya and Phoenix had been packing up the office. All the thousands of legal documents and case files. Well, Maya had been. Phoenix would frequently just stare into space, a tortured expression in his eyes.

Maya did her best to arrange everything as perfectly as possible, since there wasn't much else she could do for his legal career at this point, though she suspected it was futile as at this rate it would hurt him too much to ever look at them again.

Finally, Maya reluctantly observed, the job was finished. That was most definitely the end of her position as Assistant General Manager at Wright and Co. Law Offices. She may have shed a few tears over it, except that she didn't want to upset Phoenix even more.

Phoenix sighed, a pained expression in his eyes. "Well, I guess, it's over..." He paused, as if searching for words.
"Thanks, Maya, I.... you were the best assistant I could have ever had..." He wished he could say more but had no idea how to express it.

Maya was worried this might hurt him, but she'd try it anyway. "And you were the best defense attorney anyone could ever have had."

Phoenix signed. "No, I wasn't. But thanks anyway." He held out his hand and they shook. "Sorry, partner. Sorry... Mia...."

Poor Phoenix. This was killing him. Maya wanted to hug him, except that she couldn't really hug him every 2 minutes of every day.

"I'll pay you... after I sell my apartment, if that's okay.."

"Oh Nick. Forget it. Consider it payment for defending me in that case before."

"What? But I was defending Iris."

"You know they were trying to pin the murder on me. Please, keep the money."

"Okay, if you're sure," sighed Phoenix, feeling guilty that he was secretly relieved, there were enough financial problems pending as it was.

Phoenix and Maya were reluctantly saying goodbye at the train station.

"You can always come and live at Kurain. I mean it Phoenix. We owe you so much."

Phoenix had to admit to himself the offer was tempting, but somehow he had to work on the tangled mess of the disbarring case. His client's life still hung in the balance, and the real murderer was still at large.

"Thanks Maya, but no. I couldn't make that kind of imposition on you. And I still have to work on that case"

Understanding flashed in Maya's eyes. "You're still going to resolve what happened?"

"Shh" said Phoenix. Then he said meaningfully. "A lawyer can't cry until it's all over. Really over."

"I'll help you."

Phoenix sighed. "Maya. You are Master of Kurain. Your life holds limitless potential. I don't want you held back because I'm trying to resolve my own mistake."

Maya reflected there wasn't really time to argue with him now. Whatever. She'd find a way to help him, regardless.

"Well, please come and visit. You can come and stay, anytime!"

"Thanks Maya," said Phoenix, "maybe when I've got more things sorted out."

Maya peeked around to ensure she was unobserved, locked the door of her TV room, and loaded the DVD Mr Edgeworth had just sent her. Maya and Edgeworth had recently been in contact via phone and email [one of the first things Maya had done as Master of Kurain was to get Internet access installed], trying to make sense of the disbarring case, since Phoenix always seemed to pained to divulge much detail about it.

Edgeworth had originally contacted her assuming that she had been present as his assistant during the case. She had to reluctantly admit that she hadn't been with him at the time, but Edgeworth was so relieved to be able to discuss the incident with someone else close to Phoenix that he had kept up communication.

The DVD was a video of the fateful courtroom session. Court was always videotaped for recording purposes, and also in case a big case would be shown on TV. Edgeworth had obtained copies through whatever connections he still held at the Department.

Maya couldn't help sobbing throughout most of the duration of the trial. Poor Phoenix, looking so alone [why couldn't she have been there for him???], that passionate determination in his eyes as he fought for his client, Maya, knowing him well, also able to discern the fatigue of someone who'd worked desperately on a case he'd taken at the last minute. He must have been totally convinced of his client's innocence.

Then the forged evidence revealed, the shock in Phoenix's eyes [he didn't know, Maya was sure]. Maya had to replay part of the DVD as tears blurred her vision when Phoenix stood calm, taking the full responsibility for the evidence as he saw it was the only way he might prevent a guilty verdict for his client. All to no avail. Phoenix was such a small sad figure. All alone.

Edgeworth had said he'd noticed something during the trial tape, though for the life of her Maya didn't know what it was, she was too upset over seeing Phoenix so tragically destroyed. She'd have to watch it again. Not now though. She couldn't bear it.

Thankfully, Edgeworth had divulged what he'd noticed in an email.

'I assume you also noted during the trial that the Prosecutor, Klavier Gavin, mysteriously knew that the evidence was forged, and precisely which piece was forged. It seems unusual that Gavin would be party to this information, [particularly as it appears Phoenix wasn't.]. So this begs the question. Why and how did Prosecutor Gavin know?'

Oh great, one of those courtroom puzzles, moaned Maya, blowing her nose and wishing she knew how to make Phoenix feel better.

'It is possible someone connected with the evidence made Gavin aware of it before the trial. This does support a hypothesis that Mr Wright was set up by someone intending to damage his career.'

'Please also ask Phoenix this question: why and how did Prosecutor Gavin mysteriously have prior knowledge the evidence was forged? I will of course question him myself, but he seems very vague of late, multiple people pressing him may have the result of this important concept sinking in.'

LOL parody sig trend. Phoenix/Maya Day is Sept 5!
[ Read my fanfics! =) | Phoenix/Maya 'Evidence' List ]

Twisted Samurai

s cabe
icer wrote:
Delsy wrote:

Do you happen to have the original middle pic from the collage? It looks like a great one, except for the small matter that we can't see Nick's head. [Or maybe it wasn't there in the original pic?]

The program is like that the heads are cut on having done the collage , If this one is in use for doing the effect of battery of images. Probably if you have concentrated on the style squared pattern the effect is different. The program is like that the photos are equal that all other. :oops: Ah and good story. :gant:

Journalist at Large

Wow can I join. I'm a huge fan of this pairing. I can definately see a :phoenix: :maya: :pearl: :minuk: :odoroki: family easily. No doubt that Maya would show up for Phoenix after his disbarring, and I'm sure that she and Edgeworth were working behind the scenes at finding something. Problem is that how do you find out about Vera when even Nick probabaly didn't know where to look.

Icer that was a cool story, I really enjoyed it. ^_^

Great story Icer!

Also I would like to thank Bobstarsky for the new avatar.

Twisted Samurai

Great story Icer!

Also I would like to thank Bobstarsky for the new avatar.

This is a very cool avatar hehe.

Thanks Delsy!

I love your avatar too it's so adorable!!!

Page 3 of 158 [ 6281 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 158  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby