Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 6 of 6[ 231 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 


Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wax Philosophical Power Hour

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7716

Yeah, I guess international spying brings more food to the table than ventriloquisting.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6435

I would have to say the steel Samurai case from AA1 was my least favorite because it felt so boring for me. Only Sal and Will powers were my favorites from the case.
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9855

GoingforMiles wrote:
Well...

Spoiler:
Image


OmG is that Naoto from Persona 4!?

C-A
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

GoingforMiles wrote:
Yeah, I guess international spying brings more food to the table than ventriloquisting.


Good call. He certainly look more well-nourished.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

I strive to find the truth!

Gender: Male

Location: In court

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:14 am

Posts: 59

I've always hated 2-3! Couple reasons why:

Spoiler:
1: I HATE the characters! Moe was NOT funny and never will be :moe: , I like Ben, but I HATE the puppet :punch-ben: . It's a total jerk! And :sob: didn't get called as a witness... :acro: was a cool character though... but his backstory is... not that interesting.
2: The episode was boring! I had to spend a long time investigating without knowing what to do (which is one of my normal Ace Attorney pet peeves). I barely got anything done without getting stumped. I also ended up having to restart the game after being caught in Franziska's traps involving Moe. I ended up having to RESTART MY GAME.

Image
I have obtained a new achievement-typing the letter c gives the Court Records website.
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title

The King of All

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:30 am

Posts: 566

One of my least favorite cases was 5-1
Spoiler:
It was so boring and long for a tutorial case. You knew who the courtroom bomber was so I felt it dragged on. Also, Phoenix wasn't as great in the case as he is later in the game. By the end I was really happy to move on to 5-2

The king of all, Sir Duke
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:39 pm

Posts: 4

I feel like I'm alone in this, but I honestly really dislike 1-5. It's probably my least favorite case ever.

-Too long. I don't have proof of its length, but it feels so much longer than any other case in the series, including 5-5 and AAI2-5
-Don't like the characters except Ema
-Feels like a forced rehash of 1-4 by adding a case from the past, especially since it comes right after 1-4 (not a compelling reason, I know...)
-Edgeworth's retcons: not really good at writing, but this guy on GameFAQs made some posts that sum up my thoughts pretty well (only a few snippets of his posts):

Spoiler:
"And you really don't see the problem with that? Since the age of 9 or whenever he was adopted by Karma, he's been taught to thoroughly and completely manipulate evidence to his advantage. The first case we see him in proves this well enough, and 1-4 proves that he believes this system much more than defending his client like his father to the point that he worships Karma and almost accepts his guilty verdict no matter how much Karma twisted the truth. Edgeworth wasn't just plainly suffering and feeling guilty from the after-effects of DL-6, by accepting Phoenix's help he was going against everything he's ever believed in.

And you can't honestly tell me Edgeworth wanted to be different from Karma since Karma has spoon fed him the true Karma way his whole life. Losing everything he believed forced him out of court as he was hit by how wrong everything he's done was. His comeback in AA2 to pursue the truth in a reasonable manner (ie actually accepting the defense's arguments) is all the more stronger because of this...

So take that away and what are you left with? Oh, he's only been trying to win. So what? That's his job. He left because of something he had no power over. Really, dude? You still had the nerve to show your face in court and going on about your business like usual after everything just a few months(?) ago? Oh, but this one case he prosecuted had fake evidence and that's totally his fault.

Pretending that 1-5 is the case that had Edgeworth go soul-searching is something I'll never accept. We could've easily had a different prosecutor, but no. Gantz' final line about the law being in good hands with Phoenix and Edgeworth is a farce because at that point all Edgeworth did was the 180 during 1-3.

But like I said, without 1-5 Edgeworth deserves much more severe punishment for all the times he prosecuted the Karma way. That's not something that will sit well with any fan of Edgeworth. And despite showing exactly what the problem 1-5 has caused in AAI-4 (no growth in character whatsoever. He's the same guy from 7 years ago apparently) it still was a fine case IMO. And 1-5 gave us the interior of Edgeworth's office. Also, Ema and Meekins... Nevertheless, it's a weak finale that ruined 2 great ones to me."

"Consider this: What's so different about Edgeworth between 1-5 and 2-4? And what if 1-5 never existed? Wouldn't that make 1-4 a bigger case and 2-4's Edgeworth a stronger character for it?"


-"Blue Badger" jar

Yeah, I didn't really like much of this case. I'll just have to accept that my opinion differs from almost everyone else's :P
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gardevoir lover

Gender: Male

Location: Puerto rico

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:20 am

Posts: 2022

Pretty much every case in Justice for all except the second one.
Image

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9855

daybreak wrote:
I feel like I'm alone in this, but I honestly really dislike 1-5. It's probably my least favorite case ever.

-Too long. I don't have proof of its length, but it feels so much longer than any other case in the series, including 5-5 and AAI2-5
-Don't like the characters except Ema
-Feels like a forced rehash of 1-4 by adding a case from the past, especially since it comes right after 1-4 (not a compelling reason, I know...)
-Edgeworth's retcons: not really good at writing, but this guy on GameFAQs made some posts that sum up my thoughts pretty well (only a few snippets of his posts):

Spoiler:
"And you really don't see the problem with that? Since the age of 9 or whenever he was adopted by Karma, he's been taught to thoroughly and completely manipulate evidence to his advantage. The first case we see him in proves this well enough, and 1-4 proves that he believes this system much more than defending his client like his father to the point that he worships Karma and almost accepts his guilty verdict no matter how much Karma twisted the truth. Edgeworth wasn't just plainly suffering and feeling guilty from the after-effects of DL-6, by accepting Phoenix's help he was going against everything he's ever believed in.

And you can't honestly tell me Edgeworth wanted to be different from Karma since Karma has spoon fed him the true Karma way his whole life. Losing everything he believed forced him out of court as he was hit by how wrong everything he's done was. His comeback in AA2 to pursue the truth in a reasonable manner (ie actually accepting the defense's arguments) is all the more stronger because of this...

So take that away and what are you left with? Oh, he's only been trying to win. So what? That's his job. He left because of something he had no power over. Really, dude? You still had the nerve to show your face in court and going on about your business like usual after everything just a few months(?) ago? Oh, but this one case he prosecuted had fake evidence and that's totally his fault.

Pretending that 1-5 is the case that had Edgeworth go soul-searching is something I'll never accept. We could've easily had a different prosecutor, but no. Gantz' final line about the law being in good hands with Phoenix and Edgeworth is a farce because at that point all Edgeworth did was the 180 during 1-3.

But like I said, without 1-5 Edgeworth deserves much more severe punishment for all the times he prosecuted the Karma way. That's not something that will sit well with any fan of Edgeworth. And despite showing exactly what the problem 1-5 has caused in AAI-4 (no growth in character whatsoever. He's the same guy from 7 years ago apparently) it still was a fine case IMO. And 1-5 gave us the interior of Edgeworth's office. Also, Ema and Meekins... Nevertheless, it's a weak finale that ruined 2 great ones to me."

"Consider this: What's so different about Edgeworth between 1-5 and 2-4? And what if 1-5 never existed? Wouldn't that make 1-4 a bigger case and 2-4's Edgeworth a stronger character for it?"


-"Blue Badger" jar

Yeah, I didn't really like much of this case. I'll just have to accept that my opinion differs from almost everyone else's :P


No no no no no, I totally agree with you (and that GameFAQs poster) I absolutely HATE 1-5! It DOES feel way too long, and this coming from me, who stopped in the middle of 2-4 on her first AA contact, did all of 1-4 after stopping 2-4 and then proceeded to finish 2-4 after a round of sleep.

None of the characters are memorable in a good way. Meekins is annoying, Angel is only memorable because of her stupid food puns which get annoying after a while and Jake Marshall has the personality of that Billy cactus in his damn office. Gant feels like they TRIED to make a better villain than Karma, but ultimately failed because I still think Karma was better than Gant (even IF we never saw Karma ACTUALLY give us the good type of prosecution he's rumored to have given everyone else)
Lana and Ema are their own case. They are Maya and Mia, but instead of magic, it's police. Ema is basically Maya, but different haircolor and fascination. None of her lines are particularly great, nothing really memorable about her... much as I dislike her adult self, I think her teenager self is still worse.

As for the case, well... I already think it's incredibly stupid that we're supposed to believe somebody was actually killed in two locations at once, when one location lacks a body and proper evidence of a murder. Also, Gant saying "Well I can't reveal this unless it was proven to be connected to this case", Dipshit, the FUCKING NAME on the CASE REPORT is Goodman, that does not get any more connected to BRUCE GOODMAN'S MURDER IN A PARKING LOT than that!

Also Evidence Law comes out of nowhere is just a stupid leash addded to the player's throat, to supposedly make the game either more difficult or more realistic. In which case I demand to know why it's in none of the other cases, it's like contempt of court being an actualy threat in 1-4. It's there for one case and then never mentioned again.

And I ABSOLTUELY agree with that Edgeworth thing! Saying he never actually forged any evidence is a complete retcon of his initial character. I hate 1-5, because it already has him looking more for the truth in court than winning, which is his giant character development in 2-4, which is completely ruined when you play 1-5 beforehand. You play 2-4 and you're all, "Wait, what, why is this a big development? He was like that a year ago."

And that fucking SL-9/Joe Darke case... when I Let's Play that case, I will keep a chart on when they contradict themselves on whether they had evidence, lacked conclusive evidence or suddenly had so much evidence it required a longer evidence list in the short span of the "serial killer" who is actually more of a multiple homicider.

FUCK THAT CASE! ...sorry, I had to yell that. :ron:

C-A
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wax Philosophical Power Hour

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7716

I thought 1-5 was okay the first time I played it, but it dragged on too long for my taste. The portrayal of Edgeworth did put me off a little though, I didn't know that this was made after the first three games so I thought that having him behave that way, and seeing that he didn't know he'd been using forged evidence was a cheap trick to get more sympathy since he was supposedly one of the good guys after 1-4. I mean it still is, but it stuck out even more to me when I learned how new this case was compared to the others in the first game. When I replayed it I had fun while doing so, but I'm aware of the problems with it and others critique of the case definitely make sense to me and I agree with a lot of it. Especially how it places itself in the timeline, as others have said Edgeworth's revival would have packed an even bigger punch if we hadn't met him between 1-4 and 2-4. On the positive side, I love Gant. (Although this is no thread for positive)
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

Gender: Female

Location: Northern California

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Posts: 701

GoingforMiles wrote:
I thought 1-5 was okay the first time I played it, but it dragged on too long for my taste. The portrayal of Edgeworth did put me off a little though, I didn't know that this was made after the first three games so I thought that having him behave that way, and seeing that he didn't know he'd been using forged evidence was a cheap trick to get more sympathy since he was supposedly one of the good guys after 1-4. I mean it still is, but it stuck out even more to me when I learned how new this case was compared to the others in the first game. When I replayed it I had fun while doing so, but I'm aware of the problems with it and others critique of the case definitely make sense to me and I agree with a lot of it. Especially how it places itself in the timeline, as others have said Edgeworth's revival would have packed an even bigger punch if we hadn't met him between 1-4 and 2-4. On the positive side, I love Gant. (Although this is no thread for positive)


Speaking of 2-4, I actually rather disliked it for just how long the damn thing played out, there are a slough of other problems too but I'm not smart enough to actually remember any of them...
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9855

Quote:
Speaking of 2-4, I actually rather disliked it for just how long the damn thing played out, there are a slough of other problems too but I'm not smart enough to actually remember any of them...


Like the following problems...?

A whole trial day is spent talking about that stupid knife in his chest, when the autopsy report clearly lists strangulation as cause of death and the knife has no part in killing him, but everyone refers to it as the fucking murder weapon until the next day, when someone finally flat out says, "Yes. That knife is not important."?

Or the fact that we're supposed to believe that Phoenix really thought long and hard about what it means to be a defense attorney, that he really learned a lesson, when all he's been doing is whining and going "What am I supposed to do?" and being too worried about Maya that it feels like he didn't learn anything after all?

Or overall giving us the stupid kidnapping subplot?

C-A
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:57 am

Posts: 145

5-3 is the only case I have no desire to play again.

Spoiler: To be on the safe side...
Apparently I can accept thirteen year-old prosecutors and parrot cross examinations and even every second character being a prodigy... but a long-running lawyer high school - where a person can study to be a judge, no less... that's where my suspension of disbelief finally ends, I guess.

It doesn't help that the pacing felt... off. I found the killer boring, frustrating, and the reveal was deeply anticlimactic, following a lot of waffling about how everyone else COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT... OR COULD THEY? I don't even remember the motive. Dark age of the law something something end justifies the means something. Alright. Why not?

Top it off with an over-acted POWER OF FRIENDSHIP! sequence, and I'm through. I say all this as someone who loves cases like Turnabout Big Top. I'm not normally so picky, but something about this particular one...
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

Gender: Female

Location: Northern California

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Posts: 701

CatMuto wrote:
Quote:
Speaking of 2-4, I actually rather disliked it for just how long the damn thing played out, there are a slough of other problems too but I'm not smart enough to actually remember any of them...


Like the following problems...?

A whole trial day is spent talking about that stupid knife in his chest, when the autopsy report clearly lists strangulation as cause of death and the knife has no part in killing him, but everyone refers to it as the fucking murder weapon until the next day, when someone finally flat out says, "Yes. That knife is not important."?

Or the fact that we're supposed to believe that Phoenix really thought long and hard about what it means to be a defense attorney, that he really learned a lesson, when all he's been doing is whining and going "What am I supposed to do?" and being too worried about Maya that it feels like he didn't learn anything after all?

Or overall giving us the stupid kidnapping subplot?

C-A


....Yeah those are the ones.
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

You know, a Mario game!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1941

Coyote wrote:
5-3 is the only case I have no desire to play again.

Spoiler: To be on the safe side...
Apparently I can accept thirteen year-old prosecutors and parrot cross examinations and even every second character being a prodigy... but a long-running lawyer high school - where a person can study to be a judge, no less... that's where my suspension of disbelief finally ends, I guess.

It doesn't help that the pacing felt... off. I found the killer boring, frustrating, and the reveal was deeply anticlimactic, following a lot of waffling about how everyone else COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT... OR COULD THEY? I don't even remember the motive. Dark age of the law something something end justifies the means something. Alright. Why not?

Top it off with an over-acted POWER OF FRIENDSHIP! sequence, and I'm through. I say all this as someone who loves cases like Turnabout Big Top. I'm not normally so picky, but something about this particular one...

GS5 in general I find to be the weakest in the series, even weaker than GS2. One thing that bugs me is why 5-4 and 5-5 are 2 separate cases. They have no reason to be! It's the only time in the whole series where one murder is split up into 2 cases. There's also no new characters introduced in 5-5, unless you count returning characters from previous games placed in for the sole purpose of fan service. Not only that, but the evidence you have at the end of 5-4 is carried over into 5-5, which is also the only time that happens. They should have been just one big case! But I digress.
Another thing I don't like is how the cases are too overly convoluted. They're just WAY too complicated, to the point that they become really hard to follow. I know someone else already said this, but compare the cases in this game to say, 4-2. In that case, the murder seems incredibly bizarre, yet turns out to be quite simple. In this game, the cases are so complicated that I can't quite remember how they went, and it's only been a couple of months since I last played the game!
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title

DBZ

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:31 am

Posts: 7

GS5 DLC Case. They tried to make the villian sympathetic, but they just made him unlikeable. Plus, the annoying characters like Sasha, and Athena was pointless.
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9855

MiIes Edgeworth wrote:
GS5 DLC Case. They tried to make the villian sympathetic, but they just made him unlikeable. Plus, the annoying characters like Sasha, and Athena was pointless.


Wait, an unlikeable villain? Is that so strange to have someone who does bad things to be unlikeable or were you expecting them to do it properly if they wanted him to be sympathetic?

C-A
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Posts: 970

MiIes Edgeworth wrote:
GS5 DLC Case. They tried to make the villian sympathetic, but they just made him unlikeable. Plus, the annoying characters like Sasha, and Athena was pointless.


I'd say all things considered they did a pretty damn good job of it. Well, maybe not sympathetic as much as completely misguided. It's by far the best case in that game if you ask me, but that's just my opinion.
Image
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: France

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:02 pm

Posts: 70

I really didn't like recipe for turnabout. The characters were... well, I really didn"t like them and the case wasn't really interesting.
There was that part when Nick tricked Tigre with a phony evidence that was cool but really... A cardboard badge deceiving the whole courtroom ? That horribly cliché restaurateur (and his awful false french accent) ? That case was very disturbing...
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9855

Kaiwatt wrote:
I really didn't like recipe for turnabout. The characters were... well, I really didn"t like them and the case wasn't really interesting.
There was that part when Nick tricked Tigre with a phony evidence that was cool but really... A cardboard badge deceiving the whole courtroom ? That horribly cliché restaurateur (and his awful false french accent) ? That case was very disturbing...


I think the reason that everybody was "fooled" was because they were scared of Tigre.
I dunno why, he's technically not very frightening.

C-A
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

You know, a Mario game!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1941

CatMuto wrote:
Kaiwatt wrote:
I really didn't like recipe for turnabout. The characters were... well, I really didn"t like them and the case wasn't really interesting.
There was that part when Nick tricked Tigre with a phony evidence that was cool but really... A cardboard badge deceiving the whole courtroom ? That horribly cliché restaurateur (and his awful false french accent) ? That case was very disturbing...


I think the reason that everybody was "fooled" was because they were scared of Tigre.
I dunno why, he's technically not very frightening.

C-A

He'd probably be more frightening if you actually met him face to face. If I encountered a big guy like that, I'd be scared that he'd rip my head off or something. However, the characters are all wimps anyway.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Toronto, Ontario

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 3:46 pm

Posts: 58

4-3 - Turnabout Serenade.

Obvious reasons due to the big hole of the logic.
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ace tea maker

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 9:41 am

Posts: 8

Sam_Wright wrote:
not too sure if this has been done before so here goes!
whats your least favorite case in the phoenix wright series?
mine personally would have to be 2-3 turnabout big top. i didnt really like max too much and cross-examining moe was so damn annoying.. :edgeworth:
whats yours?



Questioning moe was so tricky :edgeworth: I almost threw my ds across the room. I absolutely hated questioning him. He kept starting :kudo:
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ace tea maker

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 9:41 am

Posts: 8

Kaiwatt wrote:
I really didn't like recipe for turnabout. The characters were... well, I really didn"t like them and the case wasn't really interesting.
There was that part when Nick tricked Tigre with a phony evidence that was cool but really... A cardboard badge deceiving the whole courtroom ? That horribly cliché restaurateur (and his awful false french accent) ? That case was very disturbing...



I'm still trying to figure out how they didn't realize Tigre wasn't phoenix...what with the red skin and all. :tigre:


Unless...he really did get that sun tan after the case....
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Pinnacle of DEAD

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4512

Necropost,but for me,if we aren't counting the Asinine Attorney DLC,it's I-3, followed by 5-1
Click on the picture below.
Image
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Glimmerous Fop

Gender: Male

Location: Austria

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:10 pm

Posts: 36

Ok, I don't really think that the Asinine cases count, apart from those two, my least favourite case has to be 4-3, Turnabout Serenade. The setting might be really nice, however there are simply too many plotholes and contradictions that I couldn't enjoy the case anymore.
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Pinnacle of DEAD

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4512

To be more specific,here are my least favourite cases:

Worst Case 1:5-1
Worst Case 2:5-2
Worst Case 3:I-3
Worst Case 4:DGS-4
Worst Case 5:I-5
Worst DLC Case:The Asinine Attorney cases/Turnabout Time Traveller

Most of these are Yamazaki cases,interestingly enough.
Click on the picture below.
Image
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Nerd Processor

Gender: Female

Location: England

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:54 am

Posts: 243

Depending on my mood I usually put one of these two bottom (note: not played all of SoJ yet):

a) 2-3 Turnabout Big Top (Which starts off alright but I got a bit bored/frustrated of by the end)

b) 1-1 The First Turnabout (Which really depends on how much I feel like stomaching Larry at the time. I find him a lot less annoying in Turnabout Goodbyes)
My Ace Attorney FanFiction Thread (Last updated: 5th August 2018)
My Ace Attorney tumblr RP/Ask blog:- Testimonies & Turnabouts
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Archery Master

Gender: None specified

Location: Windfall Island

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 pm

Posts: 97

1-1, 2-1,2-3,3-2, these are my least favorites
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Destiny 2
Equality
Dream Big
#Autism Speaks
#Vegas Strong
#Houston Strong
#Orlando United
#WNBAAllDay
https://78.media.tumblr.com/82b10f1a0ce ... o5_400.gif
https://78.media.tumblr.com/f7ff42b2ba4 ... o3_400.gif
https://78.media.tumblr.com/639cb435fb1 ... r1_400.gif
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Pinnacle of DEAD

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4512

Nerdowl wrote:
1-1 The First Turnabout (Which really depends on how much I feel like stomaching Larry at the time. I find him a lot less annoying in Turnabout Goodbyes)

I actually don't even hate Larry,I just feel that in most of the cases he is in he's either misused (3-2,I-5), overused (3-5,1-1) or underused (I2-3,6-6). The only exception is sadly 1-4.
Click on the picture below.
Image
Re: least favorite case?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Nerd Processor

Gender: Female

Location: England

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:54 am

Posts: 243

Southern Corn wrote:
Nerdowl wrote:
1-1 The First Turnabout (Which really depends on how much I feel like stomaching Larry at the time. I find him a lot less annoying in Turnabout Goodbyes)

I actually don't even hate Larry,I just feel that in most of the cases he is in he's either misused (3-2,I-5), overused (3-5,1-1) or underused (I2-3,6-6). The only exception is sadly 1-4.


I don't hate him either - in fact when used properly I really like him. I don't mind him in I-5 but 3-2 really wasn't a good fit. (I also take issue with 3-2 feeling like it should have been split into two cases whereas 5-4/5-5 feel like they should have been together... but that's a topic for a different thread).
My Ace Attorney FanFiction Thread (Last updated: 5th August 2018)
My Ace Attorney tumblr RP/Ask blog:- Testimonies & Turnabouts
Page 6 of 6 [ 231 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot [Bot?] and 3 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO