Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 9 of 10[ 376 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 


Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

How could I be evil?

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:03 pm

Posts: 135

:youngmia: : "You were saying something about hair?"
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Law is just a Game...

Gender: Male

Location: Manhattan, New York

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:20 am

Posts: 6053

Hair + Clevage = HAWT.
Imagesig by Rhia
My Trial Record, 14-0. I support Klavi & Krissi.

Where there is a law, I'll enforce it!
Where there is a crime, I'll prosecute it!
Where there is a victim, I'll fight for them!
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Teenager in a skull hoodie

Gender: Male

Location: Right behind you.

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:31 pm

Posts: 10

mia (Alive) :mia: and is Cammy an option?*








*if Cammy is an option, place it #1 or #2.
If she is not an option, then alive Mia is best.


Last edited by krookyj on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Gender: None specified

Location: 667 Dark Avenue

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm

Posts: 419

Cammy and Franziska.
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

when i become meguca ur shit is wrecked

Gender: Female

Location: Varian World

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:13 am

Posts: 341

...Is this thread for real? :adrian:

Anyway, Grossberg's boobs are da bomb, and you can't deny it.

Angel Starr is a close second.
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9676

I guess Angel Starr on the fact that black makes sexy and the fur trimmed coat just enhances the cleavage.
But overall, I guess I'd say Desirée, as they are not too big, not too small and are not too in my face. I like big boobs - my favorite pair are Fujibayashi Shihna's - but I don't like it when they get too big like Mia's or get too shoved into my face. I do like a little mystery.

C-A
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Gender: Male

Location: Nippon-Weeb-Land

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Posts: 2512

Desiree's and Angel's were my favorites *drooolll*
Maya and Pearl channeling Mia is second.

Franny's are too small.
I didn't like Lotta's.
Dahlia and Iris were too small.
Adrian was pretty good, but not enough cleavage!
Vera was also too small.
Trucy was too small, but she's growing.
Kay's are also too small blah blah blah small blah blah

Wait a second....
Cammy was pretty nice in Investigations
Spoiler:
Image


Edit: One guy bumps a thread, and this happens.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

when i become meguca ur shit is wrecked

Gender: Female

Location: Varian World

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:13 am

Posts: 341

Blak The Great wrote:
Image

LEGS.
Image
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Gender: Male

Location: Nippon-Weeb-Land

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Posts: 2512

Pitipiui wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:
Image

LEGS.
Image


Dem legs. Dat hair.
Though I'm not much of a fan of her eyes, but you win some you lose some.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Gender: None specified

Location: 667 Dark Avenue

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm

Posts: 419

Yeah, Cammy looks nice, but her eyes bother me. Franziska is another personal favorite. :bellboy:
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13948

This....this is a thing....oh the things people find from the forums' early years.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9676

Blak The Great wrote:
Wait a second....
Cammy was pretty nice in Investigations
Spoiler:
Image


Blah, too "in my face" about it.
It's like they tried to distract us by having booooobiiiiies~ out in the open during testimony, but it just makes me angry. I just wanna slap 'em out of my face.

C-A
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Gender: Male

Location: Nippon-Weeb-Land

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Posts: 2512

CatMuto wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:
Wait a second....
Cammy was pretty nice in Investigations
Spoiler:
Image


Blah, too "in my face" about it.
It's like they tried to distract us by having booooobiiiiies~ out in the open during testimony, but it just makes me angry. I just wanna slap 'em out of my face.

C-A


You're dead to me.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13948

Blak The Great wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:
Wait a second....
Cammy was pretty nice in Investigations
Spoiler:
Image


Blah, too "in my face" about it.
It's like they tried to distract us by having booooobiiiiies~ out in the open during testimony, but it just makes me angry. I just wanna slap 'em out of my face.

C-A


You're dead to me.


I told her the same thing after she simultaneously praised FF13 and bashed X.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Gender: Male

Location: Nippon-Weeb-Land

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Posts: 2512

Pierre wrote:
I told her the same thing after she simultaneously praised FF13 and bashed X.


How does that work? I've heard nothing but horrible things about 13. Next, you'll be telling me that she also hated 7.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13948

Blak The Great wrote:
Pierre wrote:
I told her the same thing after she simultaneously praised FF13 and bashed X.


How does that work? I've heard nothing but horrible things about 13. Next, you'll be telling me that she also hated 7.


I know right?
I've asked her but she has really strange logic, I just have to put it down to her subjective opinion in the way that most inexplicable things end up.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9676

Blak The Great wrote:
Pierre wrote:
I told her the same thing after she simultaneously praised FF13 and bashed X.


How does that work? I've heard nothing but horrible things about 13. Next, you'll be telling me that she also hated 7.


Have a cookie, cause I really don't like VII. I just don't see how VII was supposed to be the best FF game ever created, with shocking plot twists and a memorable villain. It just... the game isn't that great. But I also say that OoT isn't the best Zelda game ever created, so I'm quite used to people hating my opinion.
As for XIII, I think it's a good game, the beginning is extremely slow and boring, but the characters grow on you slowly... except Snow. And in X... I find Tidus to be a terrible protagonist and the plot twists were not very well concealed, so even that wasn't great. My main memory of playing X is that it depresses me.

And about the topic: Boobs!
Look, I'm a girl - but also a guy at heart. I love breasts, I love the way they can be drawn and all that. But just shoving a huge pair of knockers into my face from a huge cleavage is not very erotic or interesting. It looks cheap. And like I said, I like a little mystery left to the mind.

C-A
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title

Ace Sidekick!

Gender: Female

Location: Kurain Village

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am

Posts: 2426

There's not enough shirtless guys in Ace Attorney!
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Gender: Male

Location: Nippon-Weeb-Land

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Posts: 2512

CatMuto wrote:
And about the topic: Boobs!
Look, I'm a girl - but also a guy at heart. I love breasts, I love the way they can be drawn and all that. But just shoving a huge pair of knockers into my face from a huge cleavage is not very erotic or interesting. It looks cheap. And like I said, I like a little mystery left to the mind.

C-A


Small boobs are boring. All characters with small boobs are shitty characters.

PS: I don't find Final Fantasy interesting so I don't play the series
*Puts on sunglasses and leaves thread*
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.


Last edited by Blak The Great on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Location: I'm at soup.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Posts: 1513

Blak The Great wrote:
Small boobs are boring. All characters with small boobs are shitty characters.
*Puts on sunglasses and leaves thread*

Exact opposite here. I usually dislike big-breasted women and shirtless guys in media. They keep making me forget that they have faces.
CatMuto wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:
Pierre wrote:
I told her the same thing after she simultaneously praised FF13 and bashed X.

How does that work? I've heard nothing but horrible things about 13. Next, you'll be telling me that she also hated 7.

Have a cookie, cause I really don't like VII. I just don't see how VII was supposed to be the best FF game ever created, with shocking plot twists and a memorable villain. It just... the game isn't that great. But I also say that OoT isn't the best Zelda game ever created, so I'm quite used to people hating my opinion.
As for XIII, I think it's a good game, the beginning is extremely slow and boring, but the characters grow on you slowly... except Snow. And in X... I find Tidus to be a terrible protagonist and the plot twists were not very well concealed, so even that wasn't great. My main memory of playing X is that it depresses me.
C-A

Off-topic, but I don't care. FF4 is the best! *shot*
Image
(avatar image source)
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

when i become meguca ur shit is wrecked

Gender: Female

Location: Varian World

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:13 am

Posts: 341

You know, Kokone deserves an honorable mention for being the only AA assistant that isn't flat-chested. :godot:
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Gender: Male

Location: Nippon-Weeb-Land

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Posts: 2512

Pitipiui wrote:
You know, Kokone deserves an honorable mention for being the only AA assistant that isn't flat-chested. :godot:


*Comes back*
You're absolutely right!
Spoiler:
Image

I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

The One Who Hurts People

Gender: Male

Location: Where I Can't Be

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 3388

Blak The Great wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
And about the topic: Boobs!
Look, I'm a girl - but also a guy at heart. I love breasts, I love the way they can be drawn and all that. But just shoving a huge pair of knockers into my face from a huge cleavage is not very erotic or interesting. It looks cheap. And like I said, I like a little mystery left to the mind.

C-A


Small boobs are boring. All characters with small boobs are shitty characters.

PS: I don't find Final Fantasy interesting so I don't play the series
*Puts on sunglasses and leaves thread*


*pulls out switchblade*
ALL PEOPLE WITH KNIVES IN THEIR THROATS ARE DEAD!
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Gender: Male

Location: Nippon-Weeb-Land

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Posts: 2512

DoMaya wrote:

*pulls out switchblade*
ALL PEOPLE WITH KNIVES IN THEIR THROATS ARE DEAD!


It's a good thing I don't have one in my throat then! Thanks Do now I know how to avoid death by knife.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

when i become meguca ur shit is wrecked

Gender: Female

Location: Varian World

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:13 am

Posts: 341

Blak The Great wrote:
Spoiler:
Image

Damn. :haykitten:

Emiko Gale wrote:
There's not enough shirtless guys in Ace Attorney!


Here, this should keep you entertained for a while.

Spoiler: savin space
Image
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title

Ace Sidekick!

Gender: Female

Location: Kurain Village

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am

Posts: 2426

*pant**pant**pant**pant* Edgeworth!!! :D <3
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Gender: None specified

Location: 667 Dark Avenue

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm

Posts: 419

Kokone... :bellboy:
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9676

Quote:
Small boobs are boring. All characters with small boobs are shitty characters.


Nyo? I never mentioned small boobs. I merely said I don't like overly large breasts. Like in that Kokone picture you posted. Or those girls from the H manga Blue Eyes - uuurgh, breasts that big are ugly and made me think of cow udders. Udderly terrifying!
Matter of fact, I like all breast sizes from flat-chest to D Cups or a bit higher. Oh and Feng Lan from Half Prince may have a flat chest (or A Cup) but I find her quite an interesting and funny character. So small breasts doesn't mean boring personality.

Quote:
*pant**pant**pant**pant* Edgeworth!!! :D <3


And what she said.

C-A
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Gender: Male

Location: Nippon-Weeb-Land

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Posts: 2512

CatMuto wrote:
Quote:
Small boobs are boring. All characters with small boobs are shitty characters.


Nyo? I never mentioned small boobs. I merely said I don't like overly large breasts. Like in that Kokone picture you posted. Or those girls from the H manga Blue Eyes - uuurgh, breasts that big are ugly and made me think of cow udders. Udderly terrifying!
Matter of fact, I like all breast sizes from flat-chest to D Cups or a bit higher. Oh and Feng Lan from Half Prince may have a flat chest (or A Cup) but I find her quite an interesting and funny character. So small breasts doesn't mean boring personality.

C-A


Much like you, I'm just stating my preferences. How can you enjoy somethings that's not there?! It defies all laws of nature and science!
If you can't bounce, you're a boring person.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title

Ace Sidekick!

Gender: Female

Location: Kurain Village

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am

Posts: 2426

I got to give Blak props though...He's the only guy I know who isn't afraid of big boobs.

A lot of people I know put me down because of the size of my breasts and I guess this has something to due with slut shaming. (Because apparently all you need is big breasts and you'll be slut shame material)

...*Stares at that picture of Edgeworth some more*
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9676

Blak The Great wrote:
Much like you, I'm just stating my preferences. How can you enjoy somethings that's not there?! It defies all laws of nature and science!
If you can't bounce, you're a boring person.


Well there is the saying that smaller breasts are more sensitive... but I dunno if that would be true. Plus, with small breasts, you can stimulate the.... was it the lymphnodes or the milk canals? Anyway, you can stimulate that. Plus, there's still the nipple. :gant:

C-A
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13948

CatMuto wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:
Much like you, I'm just stating my preferences. How can you enjoy somethings that's not there?! It defies all laws of nature and science!
If you can't bounce, you're a boring person.


Well there is the saying that smaller breasts are more sensitive... but I dunno if that would be true. Plus, with small breasts, you can stimulate the.... was it the lymphnodes or the milk canals? Anyway, you can stimulate that. Plus, there's still the nipple. :gant:

C-A


Hey now lets keep this place for kids.

My girlfriend is on the larger side breast wise but I certainly would never say small-breasted characters are awful, hell I've seen some fantastic characters with small or flat chests possibly because they tend to be more on the tomboy side or more active.

Also you women disgust me with your slobbering over Edgeworth.....Gumshoe is back there shirtless, manly and whats more in Speedos and NO ONE bats an eyelid at that fine specimen of a man.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title

Ace Sidekick!

Gender: Female

Location: Kurain Village

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am

Posts: 2426

My apologies Gumshoe, I still love you! <3

Seriously, for a man who lives off of instant noodles he has a nice bod. :O

Edit: Maggey is a lucky woman.
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9676

Pierre wrote:
Also you women disgust me with your slobbering over Edgeworth.....Gumshoe is back there shirtless, manly and whats more in Speedos and NO ONE bats an eyelid at that fine specimen of a man.


Oh god, I totally didn't notice him. But then with Edgeworth being much more prominent and wearing a red shirt - and with Franziska wearing a red bikini in the back - the emphasis it put up much more to what's going on in the front of the picture than the back. Also, I am not a fan of speedos - regardless of gender - so that doesn't bring points for me.

I suppose since he doesn't eat very much and is spending his time running around, doing things for Edgeworth - or even Nick - he'd get the muscles.

C-A
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title

Ace Sidekick!

Gender: Female

Location: Kurain Village

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am

Posts: 2426

Hahahaha! XD

Yeah, I was totally focused on Edgeworth and Franziska...And Edgeworth.

Gah! Maggey should be in this picture.
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13948

I just realised 2 things.

1: Oldbag is in that picture

2: Edgeworth's hair is....brown....?
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title

Ace Sidekick!

Gender: Female

Location: Kurain Village

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am

Posts: 2426

Wait, what?! *looks closer* Oh, there she is...Bloody stalker!

.......I don't know how to explain the hair though, there's no sunset.
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Gender: Male

Location: Nippon-Weeb-Land

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Posts: 2512

Emiko Gale wrote:
I got to give Blak props though...He's the only guy I know who isn't afraid of big boobs.

A lot of people I know put me down because of the size of my breasts and I guess this has something to due with slut shaming. (Because apparently all you need is big breasts and you'll be slut shame material)

...*Stares at that picture of Edgeworth some more*


At least SOMEONE appreciates my love for big sizes. It's like Cat has a vendetta against me and my preferences regarding a female's chest. Nothing's wrong with bounciness! You have more fun when you're bouncy goddamit!!
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 7:52 am

Posts: 370

CatMuto wrote:
Quote:
Small boobs are boring. All characters with small boobs are shitty characters.


Nyo? I never mentioned small boobs. I merely said I don't like overly large breasts. Like in that Kokone picture you posted. Or those girls from the H manga Blue Eyes - uuurgh, breasts that big are ugly and made me think of cow udders. Udderly terrifying!
Matter of fact, I like all breast sizes from flat-chest to D Cups or a bit higher. Oh and Feng Lan from Half Prince may have a flat chest (or A Cup) but I find her quite an interesting and funny character. So small breasts doesn't mean boring personality.


Those boobs are really overexaggerated on kokone, her chest is obviously not that big. It always bothers me when people do that, including the opposite with giving every guy a huge package.

I'm not sure about the best chest, I'm stuck between Angel, Cammy and Mia.
ImageImage
Re: Best boobs of Phoenix WrightTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9676

Blak The Great wrote:
least SOMEONE appreciates my love for big sizes. It's like Cat has a vendetta against me and my preferences regarding a female's chest. Nothing's wrong with bounciness! You have more fun when you're bouncy goddamit!!


I'm not saying anything is wrong with liking big breasts!
I love big breasts! It's just that I have a personal limit on how big the breasts can be until I find them disgustingly large. Like in the Kokone picture you showed - as soreveil said, they are just too exaggerated. They don't fit her at all, in terms of appearance. And maybe even her personality, I dunno her personality that well.
You like big breasts - I dunno how big you like them - I just thought it kind of rude to say that small breasts = boring person. If you don't like small breasts, eh, that's fine, too. Just don't put breasts at the same rank as personality.

Although I have to say, having the bouncy does not automatically mean you have more fun.
Heck, large breasts - in general - can be quite a problem, especially to the one who has them. You could have trouble finding fitting bras or clothes, people always stare, they think you're a slut cause they are so big. And running is just plain unpleasant-almost-painful to do, because the bouncyness hurts.

Quote:
2: Edgeworth's hair is....brown....?


I believe I have posted this in the thread about Misty's hair color.
Pure black, silver or gray is generally avoided in big, color artworks. So here they gave gray-haired Edgeworth brown hair, so it fits the picture better. If his hair was his usual light, silver/gray thing, it'd be distracting.

C-A
Page 9 of 10 [ 376 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 5 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO