Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 12 of 17[ 679 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next

Re: GS4 Spoiler DiscussionTopic%20Title

Novice bimbo

I just finished the game and I got a few comments..

Spoiler:
Sadly no case art even though the game is done... I know Capcom didn't do this for Case 5 of the first game, but what gives Capcom?

The ending was nice, but it would have also been nicer to have some interaction with the touch screen like in Case 5's ending of the first game... In fact, it's completely blank

The guide's nearly finished and I'll be making some additions in the morning. I'm just glad to finally have finished the game. Larry

*Insert Twilight Zone Music here*

I just finished the game too and...
Spoiler: case 4
who is phoenix talking to after the end of the trial the person with the name No.6 or something? And with the point with the choosing guilty or not guilty? the guilty ending could of been omitted because of lack info,

Not Complete

"What is this...?"

Supaznmario wrote:
I just finished the game too and...
Spoiler: case 4
who is phoenix talking to after the end of the trial the person with the name No.6 or something? And with the point with the choosing guilty or not guilty? the guilty ending could of been omitted because of lack info,

Spoiler:
No. 6 is the cloaked woman from case 4-3 (Lamiroir). She is also Odoroki and Minuki's mother.

ImageFuture Edgeworth!

I have the ROM for this and no$gba.
But when I try to load it it says ''cartridge not found''
Please can someone help me on this?
If you can't tell me than just say so because Croik said I couldn't ask where the ROM was but can I ask about this?
lol

F.O.E.

If you want to play the game, buy it. Stop asking piracy-related stuff in topics which are about something completely different to begin with.

Just finished the game

Spoiler: Endgame thoughts
The end totally threw me off. It is really farfetched, but very interesting nonetheless. Oh yeah, major WTF at the end : I NEVER saw that Yûmi = current "Lamiroir" thing coming until that last dialogue scene.

And it was really nice to see how they managed to make cases 1 and 3 (to a lesser extent) that important to the last case/main story.

I just hope that now that we're done with the "translation game", Phoenix' role won't be as big in GS5 as it was in the last case.

SCIENCE!

I'm not sure why you all expected Phoenix to play a minor role. He's the icon of the whole series, there's no way they're going to relegate him to a minor character.

GS1 focused a lot on Edgeworth's past, GS2 focused on Edgeworth and his relation to the Von Karmas, GS3 focused on Chinami and her various connections with the Feys (and Godot/Mia's past). None of those really focused much on Phoenix's past (except *maybe* GS3 and to a much lesser extent GS1), so why was everyone expecting this one to focus on Odoroki? They weren't going to make such a drastic change to Phoenix's character and then just explain it in one case.

One random weird question:

Spoiler: Dates
About the Flashback case, when does it happen? Which month and possibly day? Naah, I'm just messing with my fan case ideas... Payne

Ryu-kun wrote:
If you want to play the game, buy it. Stop asking piracy-related stuff in topics which are about something completely different to begin with.

I guess ill buy it then.
lol

Case 1 of GS4 takes place in April 2025 and case 5 of GS3 in March 2019. Seeing how Zack says "it'll be 7 years in 3 months" when Phoenix meets him, we can assume that "The Last Case of Phoenix Wright" took place in July 2019...

....The hell ? It doesn't match, it only makes 6 years o_O

OK, now I'm confused.

Guesswho >

Spoiler: GS1, 2 & 3
GS1 was most definitely about Edgeworth. But GS2 was running around Phoenix and his thougts about his job as a defense attorney. The Edgeworth/Karmas relation was more of a subplot, kinda like the one in GS3 about Phoenix learning how to stand up in court by himself (while the Fey' story was the main plot)

Oh yeah, and something has been bugging me :

Spoiler: Huge spoiler about Arumajiki Yûmi
How can she be alive without Zack nor Baran knowing about it ? They're the ones who shot her, she's supposed to have died in front of them o_O Should she have survived, wouldn't SOMEONE know about it ? Unless I misunderstood, I had the impression that both Zack and Baran thought she was dead...

"What is this...?"

Kikuchi wrote:
Case 1 of GS4 takes place in April 2025 and case 5 of GS3 in March 2019. Seeing how Zack says "it'll be 7 years in 3 months" when Phoenix meets him, we can assume that "The Last Case of Phoenix Wright" took place in July 2019...

....The hell ? It doesn't match, it only makes 6 years o_O

OK, now I'm confused.

Guesswho >

Spoiler: GS1, 2 & 3
GS1 was most definitely about Edgeworth. But GS2 was running around Phoenix and his thougts about his job as a defense attorney. The Edgeworth/Karmas relation was more of a subplot, kinda like the one in GS3 about Phoenix learning how to stand up in court by himself (while the Fey' story was the main plot)

Oh yeah, and something has been bugging me :

Spoiler: Huge spoiler about Arumajiki Yûmi
How can she be alive without Zack nor Baran knowing about it ? They're the ones who shot her, she's supposed to have died in front of them o_O Should she have survived, wouldn't SOMEONE know about it ? Unless I misunderstood, I had the impression that both Zack and Baran thought she was dead...

Spoiler:
Well, she does say that she didn't remember anything before her career as Lamiroir, so probably they gave up on her and left her to whatever (which leaves the question of how she got to a small European country -what was it called in the game again?- with no memory and no clue what she was doing or who she was). I have to say, though, that it was a pretty far-fetched thing to wrap my head around, especially since I first read it in a spoiler out of context and then wondered why Odoroki and Minuki didn't speak that weird hieroglyphic language she did if they were really related. Then I played the game and figured out that she forgot about her children because of amnesia caused by the accident.

ImageFuture Edgeworth!

YAGF (Yet Another Godot Fanboy)

Finally finished the game today.

Spoiler: "My thoughts"
I loved the flashback scenes in 4-4 (although the way you would sometimes hop backwards and forwards in time and magically have your evidence travel with you was really iffy, and the confrontation with Kirihito looked to be really exciting....but then it turned out to be so ridiculously easy that it put me off :/

Oh well, his spectacular breakdown animation made up for it, somewhat.

And I made the Yuumi = Lamiroir connection as soon as I saw her picture in the Court Record, really. Although they never explained how she somehow managed to survive getting shot and end up in an entirely different country...

Novice bimbo

I have one question...

Spoiler:
Is Baran Odoroki's father? I can see similarities in their facial structures (especially in young Baran).

To answer that,

Spoiler:
No, they specifically say that Odoroki's father died in an accident a year after he got married. That is, if my Japanese isn't failing me...

Umm hi?

Spoiler:
pheonix turning into a hobo was weak it was better then our theories garyuu older makes fake evedince sort of sucked

I live in a box.

NO YOU DONT IDORT

Alright, I have a question.

Spoiler:
I saw Garyuu's second breakdown set of sprites. When does he do that? Is he the real murderer in that case too? Or is it from the case 7 years before?

I wish I didn't suck at Photoshop D:

The local Maki fangirl~

Liam-e wrote:
Alright, I have a question.

Spoiler:
I saw Garyuu's second breakdown set of sprites. When does he do that? Is he the real murderer in that case too? Or is it from the case 7 years before?

Spoiler: Case 4
...Like the spoiler tag says, he does it in Case 4, during the final day of the trial. He doesn't even show up in the flashback case - at least you never see him during the actual trial.

And, yes, he's the murderer in Case 4 again.

NO YOU DONT IDORT

Misaki wrote:
...Like the spoiler tag says, he does it in Case 4, during the final day of the trial. He doesn't even show up in the flashback case - at least you never see him during the actual trial.

And, yes, he's the murderer in Case 4 again.

Spoiler:
Even though he was the murderer in Case 1? How did he kill the victim in Case 4? Did he blow up his head with mind powers like in the Scanners? XD~

The local Maki fangirl~

Liam-e wrote:
Spoiler:
Even though he was the murderer in Case 1? How did he kill the victim in Case 4? Did he blow up his head with mind powers like in the Scanners? XD~

Spoiler: Case 4...
Well, uh... that's the part I'm not quite sure about. The murder weapon was a poisoned stamp... I guess Kirihito just bombed the artist with letters until he ended up having to use the poisoned stamp or something? The fact that the letter with the poisoned stamp on it was found in Kirihito's cell kind of suggest that, but that's just a pretty weird method to commit murder, if you ask me.

Misaki wrote:
Liam-e wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler: Case 4...
Well, uh... that's the part I'm not quite sure about. The murder weapon was a poisoned stamp... I guess Kirihito just bombed the artist with letters until he ended up having to use the poisoned stamp or something? The fact that the letter with the poisoned stamp on it was found in Kirihito's cell kind of suggest that, but that's just a pretty weird method to commit murder, if you ask me.

To be exact:
Spoiler: Major Case 4 spoilers
When Kirihito visited Doburoku's studio 7 years ago, he gave Makoto a hand-shaped bottle as a "good luck charm." In truth this bottle was filled with poison (atrocinine or something), and was insurance in case something Makoto decided to talk. In the case of Doburoku, when sending his request by mail, he asked him to send the forged document with the same stamp that he had used to send his request. This was the poisoned stamp. However, Makoto loved the stamp so much that she kept it, and this plan failed. However, 7 years later, when sending another letter, he ended up using the poisoned stamp which had been preserved in a frame all this time, and dying as a result.

I *think* that's all there is to it...

The local Maki fangirl~

SonicTempest wrote:
To be exact:
When Kirihito visited Doburoku's studio 7 years ago, he gave Makoto a hand-shaped bottle as a "good luck charm." In truth this bottle was filled with poison (atrocinine or something), and was insurance in case something Makoto decided to talk. In the case of Doburoku, when sending his request by mail, he asked him to send it with the same stamp that he used to send it. This was the poisoned stamp. However, Makoto loved the stamp so much that she kept it, and this plan failed. However, 7 years later, when sending another letter, he ended up using the poisoned stamp which had been preserved in a frame all this time, and dying as a result.

Spoiler: Case 4 again
Wait... Why was the bottle filled with poison? And about the stamp... I'm surprised Doburoku didn't raise suspicions when Kirihito asked him to reuse that stamp. I know I would be wondering why someone would want me to reuse a stamp like that, at least.

Makoto liking that stamp so much seems kind of cute to me, though. And she indirectly saved her father from death for seven years... wow. I guess it's a good thing that she kept that stamp for so long~

Misaki wrote:
SonicTempest wrote:
To be exact:
When Kirihito visited Doburoku's studio 7 years ago, he gave Makoto a hand-shaped bottle as a "good luck charm." In truth this bottle was filled with poison (atrocinine or something), and was insurance in case something Makoto decided to talk. In the case of Doburoku, when sending his request by mail, he asked him to send it with the same stamp that he used to send it. This was the poisoned stamp. However, Makoto loved the stamp so much that she kept it, and this plan failed. However, 7 years later, when sending another letter, he ended up using the poisoned stamp which had been preserved in a frame all this time, and dying as a result.

Spoiler: Case 4 again
Wait... Why was the bottle filled with poison? And about the stamp... I'm surprised Doburoku didn't raise suspicions when Kirihito asked him to reuse that stamp. I know I would be wondering why someone would want me to reuse a stamp like that, at least.

Makoto liking that stamp so much seems kind of cute to me, though. And she indirectly saved her father from death for seven years... wow. I guess it's a good thing that she kept that stamp for so long~

Spoiler: even more case 4
Odoroki suggests (in court) that it was for insurance purposes - even if Doburoku had died after licking the stamp, the one who really performed the forgery (Makoto) would still be alive. Kirihito saw how she had a habit of biting her nails under stress and gave her the bottle filled with atrocinine in case she ended up in court to testify about it...if she did bite her nails, the poison would get into her body and kill her.

Something along those lines (I might be mistaken on a few of the details - they keep referring to the bottle as a "manicure").

俺の黄金の魔女

SonicTempest wrote:
Spoiler:
Something along those lines (I might be mistaken on a few of the details - they keep referring to the bottle as a "manicure").

Spoiler: 4-4
Yes, I'm pretty sure it was nail polish. Put it on your nails, chomp chomp, dead Makoto.

NO YOU DONT IDORT

Makoto wouldn't be the defendant, would she? Just clarifying.

Muhna muhna.

She is, if I remember correctly.

The local Maki fangirl~

SonicTempest wrote:
Spoiler: even more case 4
Odoroki suggests (in court) that it was for insurance purposes - even if Doburoku had died after licking the stamp, the one who really performed the forgery (Makoto) would still be alive. Kirihito saw how she had a habit of biting her nails under stress and gave her the bottle filled with atrocinine in case she ended up in court to testify about it...if she did bite her nails, the poison would get into her body and kill her.

Spoiler: More Case 4, whee
...I'm at a loss for words. Seriously. Poisoned nail polish that was given to a nail-biter... That's pretty cruel.

And wait... So that's why Makoto passed out in court(and why she dies in the alternate 'ending')? ...Wow. I sure missed a lot in that case o_o

Misaki wrote:
Spoiler: More Case 4, whee
...I'm at a loss for words. Seriously. Poisoned nail polish that was given to a nail-biter... That's pretty cruel.

And wait... So that's why Makoto passed out in court(and why she dies in the alternate 'ending')? ...Wow. I sure missed a lot in that case o_o

Spoiler: Even more case 4! ...and some GS3 spoilers
Well, Kirihito, although he doesn't look like it in the first case, is a really really evil and arrogant bastard...I mean, the reason why he set this whole plan into motion in the first place was something so utterly trivial and self-serving... Chimani would be proud.

I actually have a comment about 4-3.

Spoiler: Case 4-3
I can't be the only one who thinks that Daian's motive was utterly weak...seriously, monetary gain? And this is supported only by the fact that he works in the International affairs division of the police?

I mean, throughout the case there was nothing to suggest that he was in need of money, or that he was that sort of person at all.

F.O.E.

SonicTempest wrote:

I can't be the only one who thinks that Daian's motive was utterly weak...seriously, monetary gain? And this is supported only by the fact that he works in the International affairs division of the police?

I mean, throughout the case there was nothing to suggest that he was in need of money, or that he was that sort of person at all.

Spoiler:
I think he's more after power than money. If the minister of justice owes you a favor, I guess that puts you in quite a favorable position as a police officer.

"What is this...?"

Ryu-kun wrote:
SonicTempest wrote:

Spoiler:
I think he's more after power than money. If the minister of justice owes you a favor, I guess that puts you in quite a favorable position as a police officer.

Spoiler:
Just wondering- what was that funky multicolored thing that Odoroki found? I remember it said in the game that it was "an especially effective medication" or something. Why all the fuss over it?

ImageFuture Edgeworth!

F.O.E.

jamar wrote:
Spoiler:
Just wondering- what was that funky multicolored thing that Odoroki found? I remember it said in the game that it was "an especially effective medication" or something. Why all the fuss over it?

Spoiler: Detailed case 3 spoilers, WARNING.
It's a sample of a cocoon that only can be found inside the country where Lamiroir (sp?) and Maki are from. It can be used to produce the only cure for a new desease that's otherwise uncurable. The minister of justice's son is ill from that desease, so Daian used Maki (and, unknowingly, Kyouya) to smuggle a cocoon into Japan, to use the cocoon to strike a deal with the minister. The problem is that this cocoon can also be used to produce an extemely powerful toxin, so the Interpol is very much interested to prevent smuggle of these things to prevent them from being used by terrorists and the like. That's why Lettuce was after Lamiroir and Maki, and why he carries this plastic sample (to identify the real thing). Also, by the law of that country, smuggling the cocoon is punished by death, so Maki would be in trouble if he'd ever go back.

The local Maki fangirl~

SonicTempest wrote:
Spoiler: Even more case 4! ...and some GS3 spoilers
Well, Kirihito, although he doesn't look like it in the first case, is a really really evil and arrogant bastard...I mean, the reason why he set this whole plan into motion in the first place was something so utterly trivial and self-serving... Chimani would be proud.

Spoiler: Case 4, also some GS3 and AA1 spoilers
Man... I knew he was evil from what I could understand, but just how evil he is, according to you all, just completely floored me. o_o I'm definitly sure he's up there with Chinami, Von Karma and Gant now...

Spoiler: Case 3
So... His(Daian's) motive was personal gain(money and power), huh... So it wasn't jealousy after all. He really didn't seem that money/power-obsessed to me during the case, though - makes me wonder if there's more to him than what we actually see during the case.

Wow, some of the plots in GS4 sound
Spoiler:
A bit hard to grasp, poison stamp that some guy happens to lick and get killed from? Nail biting + poisoned nail polish? WTF!

I wish I spoke Japanese :(

all these spoilers are very confusing...........

I wish I spoke Japanese :(

Ulimate spoiler below

Spoiler:
(place spoiler here so i dont look stupid,too late Payne )

AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.

BassForever wrote:
Wow, some of the plots in GS4 sound
Spoiler:
A bit hard to grasp, poison stamp that some guy happens to lick and get killed from? Nail biting + poisoned nail polish? WTF!

Spoiler:
Wonder who was that person that called our dear Kirihito Chimani Version 2...

"What is this...?"

(I think you need to fix your spoiler tag)
ImageFuture Edgeworth!

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

Was just wondering... what's up with the case 4 defendant? I've only seen her sprites but she looks absolutely adorable, and I love her artwork. Who is she, what's she do, etc etc?

...maybe this should be in the "Just One Thing...?" thread? >.>

Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)

F.O.E.

CantFaketheFunk wrote:
Was just wondering... what's up with the case 4 defendant? I've only seen her sprites but she looks absolutely adorable, and I love her artwork. Who is she, what's she do, etc etc?

...maybe this should be in the "Just One Thing...?" thread? >.>

Spoiler:
Total agree Sal Makoto is totally cute. She's the daughter of the victim, a professional painter, and is accused of putting poison in her father's coffee, because it appears she was the only one who could have done it.

She never leaves the house and is very very shy, apparently because she was abducted once as a child. She usually hides from strangers and doesn't show much emotion, either.

There's a bit more to the two of them but I don't want to spoil everything.

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

Oh no, feel free to spoil away. :D just PM me. >.>
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)

F.O.E.

Ah, it's not such a big thing really. If you don't mind being spoiled, read away Godot

Spoiler: In-depth case 4 spoiler
From a young age on (12 or younger) Makoto has had the gift to be able to imitate nearly anything in an almost perfect way. Since her father can't make a living off his paintings, he used that gift to produce copies of stolen pictures and sell those as originals. Makotos father later confesses to having produces counterfeits of pictures and even evidence used in trials, but actually, the one who made those is his daughter. Makoto does this not understanding that it is wrong, and just to make her father happy. It's totally cute how naive she is Larry

It should just happen that the very first job to fake evidence that Makoto did was the very piece of evidence that Naruhodou presented in a trial later, and losing his attorney's badge over it.
Page 12 of 17 [ 679 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)