Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 10 of 14[ 536 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ ThreadTopic%20Title

Raw Rock Kills

Spoiler:
I never got what the bloody Ace was in Turnabout Trump. Didn't Phoenix say it was forged or had to do with his past or something? *plays case again because I obv missed something*

chargin his legalz

--==My Art==--

Raw rock kills.

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

NinjaMonkey wrote:
Croik wrote:

Also, the creators have said flat out that AJ takes place after T&T and is not AU.

AU? :knock-knock:

Alternate universe.
Spoiler:
Quote:
I never got what the bloody Ace was in Turnabout Trump. Didn't Phoenix say it was forged or had to do with his past or something? *plays case again because I obv missed something*

Spoiler: 4-1
The one presented in court was a fake, yeah. But it WAS real, Kristoph took it at the scene and that's when he put the wrong coloured card into Shadi's hand.

fuck

call me crazy

NinjaMonkey wrote:
Croik wrote:

Also, the creators have said flat out that AJ takes place after T&T and is not AU.

AU? :knock-knock:

Alternate Universe.

EDIT: Oh what the crack late. D:

the Rock Pokemon

Spoiler: regarding that particular card...
Phoenix pulled the "sure it's fake, but how do you KNOW that?" trick he did in one of the other games.

Power Cyclon Cannon!

Spoiler:
Maybe it's because i'm new or i'm only halfway through GS4 but whats the deal with John Travolta?...

Surf's Up!

That was just some April Fool's Day Joke and is gone now (thank goodness :Bikini:).

The 'powers that be' set up a word filter so that Apollo Justice = John travolta. But like I stated earlier, it was only for an April Fools prank.

Spoiler:
Why did Kristoph continue a seven year "friendship" with Phoenix, as well as give him what appeared to be a genuine attempt to defend him against murder charges, despite his obvious hatred of Phoenix? While being friends with Phoenix could be seen as keeping an eye on him, there seemed to be no benefit to defending Phoenix in court.

Spoiler:
I kinda am curious as to why Ema has turned into such a... well bitch. Not that I mind I still like her and all but she just seems so different from the old Ema. I know that Ema hates her job but there's gotta be more to her grumpy bad mood than just that.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Spoiler: Kristoph
Like they say, "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer." Phoenix was (we assume) keeping up his friendship with Kristoph because he was hoping Kris would give something away, or slip up. Likewise, by staying close to Phoenix Kristoph could half keep track of what he was doing/thinking and maybe even try to distract him from his investigation. A long game of cat and mouse, really.

As for defending Phoenix in court, it might just be that Kristoph's desire to preserve his law firm's reputation was greater than his desire to get Phoenix in jail. Maybe losing the case was not an acceptable sacrifice to him.

Spoiler: Ema
She's been gone for 9 years, and is not working a job she did not want alongside people she does not like. I think that's plenty of excuse for her to be a grump XD;;

Though she does perk up a lot when science is involved, so it's not like she's changed completely.

ImageImage

Croik wrote:
Spoiler: Kristoph
As for defending Phoenix in court, it might just be that Kristoph's desire to preserve his law firm's reputation was greater than his desire to get Phoenix in jail. Maybe losing the case was not an acceptable sacrifice to him.

Spoiler:
However, in this case, why did he agree to defend Phoenix in the first place?

Croik wrote:

She's been gone for 9 years, and is not working a job she did not want alongside people she does not like. I think that's plenty of excuse for her to be a grump XD;;

Though she does perk up a lot when science is involved, so it's not like she's changed completely.

Spoiler:
Well I mean she's always had this Maya quality to her and now she seems more like... well Franziska but without the whip. In the cold hearted sense I mean. Actually she also seems a lot like how Lana was too if you think about it.

and well comparing her to Gumshoe. Gumshoe never seemed to mind Phoenix and Maya looking around the crime scene and everything. Ema on the other hand won't allow Apollo and Trucy to do anything. Then again I suppose comparing her with a guy who always got his pay check cut isn't exactly good to do.

But yeah when it comes to science and eating she is the same Ema.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

diagram1234 wrote:
[
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Maybe he thought refusing him would be too suspicious? Or because he wanted to have at least some control over what was going on in court? Kristoph is the kind of man who wants to know what's going on at all times - there's no way he could idly stand by while Phoenix was testifying in court, possibly implicating him.

ImageImage

Writer Awakened need Klavi avatar BADLY!

Location: In a place where Klavilami, Klavilana, and Sassyhobo run free and Klavier slowdances with Iris

Oh, come on, Ema is still the same girl we knew from 1-5, just older and significantly more jaded. Also, we could have caught her at a bad time of the month. :sassy: Just smile and agree with everything she says. XD

Writer Awakened wrote:
Oh, come on, Ema is still the same girl we knew from 1-5, just older and significantly more jaded. Also, we could have caught her at a bad time of the month. :sassy: Just smile and agree with everything she says. XD

Meh I don't know she just seems different to me for some reason I guess... Perhaps you're right though.

Croik wrote:
diagram1234 wrote:
[
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Maybe he thought refusing him would be too suspicious? Or because he wanted to have at least some control over what was going on in court? Kristoph is the kind of man who wants to know what's going on at all times - there's no way he could idly stand by while Phoenix was testifying in court, possibly implicating him.

My guess is that
Spoiler:
he had it all calculated out. He (Kristoph) couldn't be convicted of murder because the only evidence pointing to him was already taken from the crime scene. By taking the case and anticipating losing, it could lock phoenix up for life, and probably the death sentence.

continued in another tag because its more than "just one thing"...
Spoiler:
He didn't anticipate Phoenix forging evidence, nor could he properly defend himself in that situation because proving that he knew it was forged evidence would incriminate himself.

True love is forever.

diagram1234 wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
There was a topic discussing this question here if you're interested. There are obviously spoilers if you follow the link though.

Proud Supporter of Phoenix/Iris, Ron/Dessie, Klavier/Ema, and Apollo/Vera
Fanfics Updated-12/25

My secret? You'll need a magatama!

I have a question, but its not related to the storyline. Does anyone have a rip of the 'Gotcha!' text bubble? I'm curious to see what it looks like, but I can't find it anywhere!
Hypotenuse Man wrote:
The way I envision it is this:

"Mask *jazz hands!* DeMasque."
Win. Just win! :jazzron: :jazzsneeze: :jazzedgy: :Keko-hands:
Check out my Apollo Justice crossword! More to come soon!

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Huh, thought it was up.

ImageImage

My secret? You'll need a magatama!

Croik wrote:
Huh, thought it was up.

Okay, I actually think that just looks stupid...
Hypotenuse Man wrote:
The way I envision it is this:

"Mask *jazz hands!* DeMasque."
Win. Just win! :jazzron: :jazzsneeze: :jazzedgy: :Keko-hands:
Check out my Apollo Justice crossword! More to come soon!

Godot Blend #823

Spoiler:
At the beginning of Turnabout Succession, Trial Day #2 (immediately after the MASON System is done), there's a dramatic disembodied voice which speaks of "something inside me". Who is this person and what is the "something inside me".

Is it Klavier talking about the darkness that's swallowed him and Kristoph? [/wildguess]

without a trace

Spoiler:
I know this is kinda stupid, but...why does Misham knew about Apollo? And drew his cases? I never "got that drift", if you know what i mean.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

trod wrote:
Spoiler:
I know this is kinda stupid, but...why does Misham knew about Apollo? And drew his cases? I never "got that drift", if you know what i mean.

Spoiler:
Vera explains it - Drew felt guilty about the part he played in ruining Phoenix's career, so when he heard that Phoenix's old law office was taking clients again, he took a great interest in the cases.

ImageImage

Surf's Up!

I know AJ's gonna be released over here real soon, but before I get a copy, I want to know one last thing:

In this game do you have to 'percieve' every witness that testifies, or just the 'important' ones?

Thank You :goodman:

nuuuuu, stoooooop

NinjaMonkey wrote:
I know AJ's gonna be released over here real soon, but before I get a copy, I want to know one last thing:

In this game do you have to 'percieve' every witness that testifies, or just the 'important' ones?

Thank You :goodman:

Not everyone, no.
ImageImage

Silent Attorney

In Mason System...

Spoiler:
Zak says he knew about the ripped page, because Magnifi gave it to him. So... How come Trucy gave Phoenix the false one?!.. Did Kristoph change them and no one noticed?!.. Nor Zak?

Even so.. Phoenix suspected Kristoph was suspicious from the very beggining and they even "made friends". He passed the next years having dinners with his worst enemy.

It's sad to see how Phoenix spent seven years playing piano because of that simple trick. I didn't like that.

eight bit goddess

Croik wrote:

I think there may be sliiiiightly more to it than that....
Spoiler:
When you first meet her, she talks about why she doesn't like Klavier, and says something like "A real prosecutor should be proper and dignified." (paraphrased)
Yeah. her Edgey-poo is nowhere to be found. I'd be pissed off too. :redd:

Bronze Samurai

Spoiler:
Did Phoenix give Trucy the bloody ace, or did she just have it?

Image Julia...<3
Related to NaturallyLazy, fatalfeline, JadeRoach, and Game Over!

Last edited by Phoenix_Apollo on Sun May 25, 2008 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phoenix_Apollo wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler: case1
I dun think it's Nick who did this. I remember him saying (not exact) "the trick played by a naughty magician" to refer to the ace.

Bronze Samurai

One more thing...

Spoiler:
How did Kristoph keep watch on everyone for seven years? I don't think they ever mentioned it.

Image Julia...<3

Mafia- Serious Business..lol

Phoenix_Apollo wrote:
One more thing...

Spoiler:
How did Kristoph keep watch on everyone for seven years? I don't think they ever mentioned it.

Spoiler: 4-4
It is a point that is never very elaborated on but he did keep some tabs on them. There was Vera with her nail polish, becoming Phoenix's friend to kept a closer eye on the ex-defense attorney, the stamp that was also meant for Vera (but instead took Drew's life) and he probably kept some formal watch over Brushel and Valant.

But otherwise it has never been explained how he 'watched' him. Maybe he hid in the bushes :garyuu:

Random Ace Attorney 'Shipper From Hell approves of Franziska/Adrian >;D

True love is forever.

Phoenix_Apollo wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler: 4-1
Phoenix states that the card was his when it's first presented and he was the only one with the opportunity to create the card. It seems likely to me that Phoenix created the card at the scene after seeing the obvious contradiction with the cards on the table (and perhaps after Kristoph incriminated himself) and then hid it later for Trucy to recover. Phoenix had been working there for seven years so you have to assume he knew the place well and could find a good hiding place to stash the card. He couldn't have had it with him at arrest or it would have been confiscated, but he was the only one with the opportunity who would have known enough to mimic what had been at the scene.

Fanfics Updated-12/25

Bronze Samurai

WhiteElephant wrote:
Phoenix_Apollo wrote:
One more thing...

Spoiler:

It is a point that is never very elaborated on but he did keep some tabs on them. There was Vera with her nail polish, becoming Phoenix's friend to kept a closer eye on the ex-defense attorney, the stamp that was also meant for Vera (but instead took Drew's life) and he probably kept some formal watch over Brushel and Valant.

But otherwise it has never been explained how he 'watched' him. Maybe he hid in the bushes :garyuu:

Spoiler:
But wasn't Brushel still feeling paranoid while he and Phoenix were talking; the day Vera collapsed?

Image Julia...<3

...Hopefully someday... xD

Like the thread says: I just want to know one thing...
Okay...SO...

Second case.

The car hit the Phioenix, right? So that actually is my question...
Who drived that car? I mean...Am I missing something or is there propably a contradiction? :yuusaku:
As we know...they stated that car couldn't run becose of those panties...and the victim, who should have drived was....well...kinda busy? XD
But...
Someone still hit Phoenix, right?

Can someon wiser explane me this.... -_-'
Its bugging me too much...

oh and BTW...I'm currently in third case in AJ so...
If there is answer in the fourth case, then just tell that its in there, but don't tell what it is.
If I'm just missing somehing...light me up, 'key?

ImageImageImageImage

True love is forever.

Zinle wrote:
Spoiler: 4-2
Like the thread says: I just want to know one thing...
Okay...SO...

Second case.

The car hit the Phioenix, right? So that actually is my question...
Who drived that car? I mean...Am I missing something or is there propably a contradiction? :yuusaku:
As we know...they stated that car couldn't run becose of those panties...and the victim, who should have drived was....well...kinda busy? XD
But...
Someone still hit Phoenix, right?

Can someon wiser explane me this.... -_-'
Its bugging me too much...

oh and BTW...I'm currently in third case in AJ so...
If there is answer in the fourth case, then just tell that its in there, but don't tell what it is.
If I'm just missing somehing...light me up, 'key?

Pal Meraktis hit Phoenix as he was rushing back to the clinic. The panties ending up in the pipe and Meraktis's death occurred after the accident.

Fanfics Updated-12/25

...Hopefully someday... xD

Aaaaahhh....so he rushed back....Thanks.
This lights many things to me.
ImageImageImageImage

^^Isn't that Olga as a Grammeraye, ORLY?

Why did Merakitis hit Phoenix and drive away, if he was a doctor he could of helped him, or at least of said sorry and checked if he was ok

True love is forever.

Gramaorly? wrote:
Why did Merakitis hit Phoenix and drive away, if he was a doctor he could of helped him, or at least of said sorry and checked if he was ok

I don't think they ever really go into his motivation, but considering other revelations about him in the game, he probably simply didn't care. He wasn't a nice man.

Fanfics Updated-12/25

Mafia- Serious Business..lol

Phoenix_Apollo wrote:
Spoiler:
But wasn't Brushel still feeling paranoid while he and Phoenix were talking; the day Vera collapsed?

He didn't know who was watching him so he just felt paranoid. Especially considering that she just collapsed for no reason after ingesting the same poison as her father did (which caused his death)

Random Ace Attorney 'Shipper From Hell approves of Franziska/Adrian >;D

^^Isn't that Olga as a Grammeraye, ORLY?

Mia_Fey wrote:
I don't think they ever really go into his motivation, but considering other revelations about him in the game, he probably simply didn't care. He wasn't a nice man.

Spoiler:
True the whole strangling of Alia seemed to show him in his true light

Bronze Samurai

Gramaorly? wrote:
Mia_Fey wrote:

Spoiler:
True the whole strangling of Alita seemed to show him in his true light

/FIXED, I believe.
Image Julia...<3
Page 10 of 14 [ 536 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)