Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 1 of 4[ 130 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 


What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Has chords of DIAMOND... Much stronger.

Gender: None specified

Location: Where ever Justice is needed

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Posts: 221

Image
(Thank you Justin Laws for this awesome banner! :odoroki: )
Is it nessasary to have a loud voice? Or would it be better to stay quiet in court?
Apollo seems to give himself a bit of a raspy voice... But he is very loud, so the voice training works, done it, now?

Apollo seems Pro-Voice training, but no one else seems to share that opinion on the game...
So, I'm curius to see what people's oppinions are on them.

So?

So far we have:
Pro-Chords of Steel:
Pheobus (A true chords connesuer)
Black-Harmonia
Thorn96
Steel_python
Capybara
I_nsertnameher_e
Rain Faraday
KlemaFan16
SNaG
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa1
Hahex
GigaHand (Double for it :odoroki: )
Turnabout Clerk
Essa_L_M.E
Flame inferno
Mystic Mia
Supportsandships
Justin Laws
Silentxfilmstar
ApollaJustice
jptorres26
Masque*Demasquer
Charlie Tanner
Clarouche

Against-Chords of Steel:
Megatama Maya
OuenTobaye

If you want a title in brakets... just ask. ^.^
~Apollo Cosplayer~
What do you think of Chords of Steel? 24 people are for it. 2 against.
Care to join me anytime at the Noodle Stand? (RP~ 4-4 Spoilers)

Image
(Thank you Justin Laws for this awesome banner! :odoroki: )


Last edited by Pheobus on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:03 am, edited 17 times in total.
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

キラキラ ♥

Gender: Female

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:19 am

Posts: 515

I think it's more of a confidence thing. Even if Apollo didnt know it himself.
other than that, just a running gag.
I'm pro chords of steel!
Image
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Has chords of DIAMOND... Much stronger.

Gender: None specified

Location: Where ever Justice is needed

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Posts: 221

Black-Harmonia wrote:
I think it's more of a confidence thing. Even if Apollo didnt know it himself.
other than that, just a running gag.
I'm pro chords of steel!


Confidence? New one on me... I think being heard helps with confidence... A bit of pep talk is seen as he refers to them...
And he's protective of them "(Hey, my chords of steel, man! Back off!)" So, Apollo likes his being loud and doesn't apreciate critisizm.... You could be right...

A running gag?... Like how there's "Steel Samurai"... Kind of like their insistance on "Stepladders"?
~Apollo Cosplayer~
What do you think of Chords of Steel? 24 people are for it. 2 against.
Care to join me anytime at the Noodle Stand? (RP~ 4-4 Spoilers)

Image
(Thank you Justin Laws for this awesome banner! :odoroki: )
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Make like a tree, and GET OUTTA HERE!!!

Gender: None specified

Location: Wouldn't you like to know!!!

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:44 am

Posts: 77

I think it's funny that he thinks that having a loud and raspy voice in court is a good thing.

:odoroki:: OBJECTION!!!!!!!
:ack::SHUT UP!!!!
:udgy:: NO YELLING IN COURT!!!!
Image
Thanks to Vicki for the best sig I've ever had! Go see her thread and marvel her awesomeness!!!!!


CLICK HERE FOR MEGATALLICA, MY UBER FORUM!!!
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Has chords of DIAMOND... Much stronger.

Gender: None specified

Location: Where ever Justice is needed

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Posts: 221

thorn96 wrote:
I think it's funny that he thinks that having a loud and raspy voice in court is a good thing.

:odoroki:: OBJECTION!!!!!!!
:ack::SHUT UP!!!!
:udgy:: NO YELLING IN COURT!!!!


So... You're against Chords of Steel...? D:
~Apollo Cosplayer~
What do you think of Chords of Steel? 24 people are for it. 2 against.
Care to join me anytime at the Noodle Stand? (RP~ 4-4 Spoilers)

Image
(Thank you Justin Laws for this awesome banner! :odoroki: )
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Make like a tree, and GET OUTTA HERE!!!

Gender: None specified

Location: Wouldn't you like to know!!!

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:44 am

Posts: 77

Pheobus wrote:
thorn96 wrote:
I think it's funny that he thinks that having a loud and raspy voice in court is a good thing.

:odoroki:: OBJECTION!!!!!!!
:ack::SHUT UP!!!!
:udgy:: NO YELLING IN COURT!!!!


So... You're against Chords of Steel...? D:


............. did I say that? I don't think so. I just think it's funny that he thinks a loud and raspy voice is a good quality for a defense attorney. But I'm not against it. Besides, it sounds funny when he yells "Objection", and it sounds like he's kinda old because of his raspy voice. :redd:
Image
Thanks to Vicki for the best sig I've ever had! Go see her thread and marvel her awesomeness!!!!!


CLICK HERE FOR MEGATALLICA, MY UBER FORUM!!!
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Has chords of DIAMOND... Much stronger.

Gender: None specified

Location: Where ever Justice is needed

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Posts: 221

thorn96 wrote:
Pheobus wrote:
thorn96 wrote:
I think it's funny that he thinks that having a loud and raspy voice in court is a good thing.

:odoroki:: OBJECTION!!!!!!!
:ack::SHUT UP!!!!
:udgy:: NO YELLING IN COURT!!!!


So... You're against Chords of Steel...? D:


............. did I say that? I don't think so. I just think it's funny that he thinks a loud and raspy voice is a good quality for a defense attorney. But I'm not against it. Besides, it sounds funny when he yells "Objection", and it sounds like he's kinda old because of his raspy voice. :redd:


Oh... And that makes me feel so good... D: Him and I kinda share the same voice.... Exept... I don't get up at 5AM to shout "I AM PHEOBUS AND I'M FINE!" sooo..... I guess my constant having colds left me with a raspy voice... And the fact I used to have asthma.... Or just the fact that I'm usually very loud....
"HEY JIM AND AMANDA!!! HI!!!!!"
^ I yelled that across a whole feild at school, they had head phones on, and they still looked up... XD I'm good... :3

I personally find having a loud audiable voice a good qualaty for most people... And being heard in court is a good thing... Yes?... Better to be Apollo than Viola when saying Objection...

Yeah, I'm keeping track of who is for or against Chords of Steel... :3
~Apollo Cosplayer~
What do you think of Chords of Steel? 24 people are for it. 2 against.
Care to join me anytime at the Noodle Stand? (RP~ 4-4 Spoilers)

Image
(Thank you Justin Laws for this awesome banner! :odoroki: )
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ugh. Lawyers.

Gender: None specified

Location: Boston

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 11:08 pm

Posts: 403

Pheobus wrote:
I don't get up at 5AM to shout "I AM [name] AND I'M FINE!"

*added to list of things I need to do before leaving High School/die*

GO Chords of Steel! They are amazing!

*pro-C.o.S.*
Courtroom Romance Afficianado || Talk to me about your fav rarepairs
Apollo Justice Deserves Better
Next Turnabout Boston meetup ---> n/a
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Chief Oldbagger

Gender: None specified

Location: There.

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 7:52 pm

Posts: 662

"I'M CAPYBARA AND I SUPPORT CHORDS OF STEEL!"


Polly could contend against Barry Scott with that voice. Almost.
Image
Credits to Nadindi for both the avvie and sig!

Two week break!
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

...

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 9:30 pm

Posts: 362

:yogi: I support Chords of Steel! :yogi:

I like Polly and his Chords of Steel. It's pure awesomeness!
Image
Thanks to TheBaronAndEma for the totally awesome sig and avatar!
Acro's awesome. But I like Demyx more. =D
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Make like a tree, and GET OUTTA HERE!!!

Gender: None specified

Location: Wouldn't you like to know!!!

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:44 am

Posts: 77

Fine, if you want me to be simpler for you;

I AM THORN96 AND I SUPPORT CHORDS OF STEEL!
Image
Thanks to Vicki for the best sig I've ever had! Go see her thread and marvel her awesomeness!!!!!


CLICK HERE FOR MEGATALLICA, MY UBER FORUM!!!
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Has chords of DIAMOND... Much stronger.

Gender: None specified

Location: Where ever Justice is needed

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Posts: 221

i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
Pheobus wrote:
I don't get up at 5AM to shout "I AM [name] AND I'M FINE!"

*added to list of things I need to do before leaving High School/die*

GO Chords of Steel! They are amazing!

*pro-C.o.S.*


Oh my... O.e;
Maybe I should add that... Since I finally finished one of my goals... Sort of... I won a Fadora... But not the Fadora I dearly wanted.... But it was one of my life goals... "Win a Fadora".... :3 So... Maybe I will practice Chords of Steel.... When I don't live in an apartment... O.e;

Capybara wrote:
"I'M CAPYBARA AND I SUPPORT CHORDS OF STEEL!"


Polly could contend against Barry Scott with that voice. Almost.


Barry Scott?... I've seen people at my school in the play... They were Amazing with their Chords of Steel.... I watched them once do their voice training: "HO HO HO HO HAI HAI HAI HAI HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!" And boy do they get loud!.... :D
I'm just loud because I have to compete against my best friend who when exited he talks louder and louder... So... In order to shut him up I have to yell over him.... :/ I also found I can knock stuff off shelves with my voice.... I was angry and let out an "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!" and my hair brush fell off the shelf... And my dad's house... Shook... O.e; I heard stuff rattling... XD I seriusly didn't know I could do THAT!

Steel_Python wrote:
:yogi: I support Chords of Steel! :yogi:

I like Polly and his Chords of Steel. It's pure awesomeness!


Aren't they just? :odoroki:
Polly=Win
Chords of Steel= Epic
Polly + Chords of Steel = Epic Win
:3
thorn96 wrote:
Fine, if you want me to be simpler for you;

I AM THORN96 AND I SUPPORT CHORDS OF STEEL!


Well, you were handing down your critiques.... And I had no idea if you were for them or not... Don't blame me.. I was sure after you said it that you weren't against it... I just.. Never can be too careful....
~Apollo Cosplayer~
What do you think of Chords of Steel? 24 people are for it. 2 against.
Care to join me anytime at the Noodle Stand? (RP~ 4-4 Spoilers)

Image
(Thank you Justin Laws for this awesome banner! :odoroki: )
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Chief Oldbagger

Gender: None specified

Location: There.

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 7:52 pm

Posts: 662

Pheobus wrote:
Capybara wrote:
"I'M CAPYBARA AND I SUPPORT CHORDS OF STEEL!"


Polly could contend against Barry Scott with that voice. Almost.


Barry Scott?...


HI I'M BARRY SCOTT

I need to do Chords of Steel practise. D=
Image
Credits to Nadindi for both the avvie and sig!

Two week break!
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

...

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 9:30 pm

Posts: 362

Pheobus wrote:
Steel_Python wrote:
:yogi: I support Chords of Steel! :yogi:

I like Polly and his Chords of Steel. It's pure awesomeness!


Aren't they just? :odoroki:
Polly=Win
Chords of Steel= Epic
Polly + Chords of Steel = Epic Win
:3

Yeah!
Polly + Chords of Steel = Epic Win = Very True

Image
Thanks to TheBaronAndEma for the totally awesome sig and avatar!
Acro's awesome. But I like Demyx more. =D
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Has chords of DIAMOND... Much stronger.

Gender: None specified

Location: Where ever Justice is needed

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Posts: 221

Capybara wrote:
Pheobus wrote:
Capybara wrote:
"I'M CAPYBARA AND I SUPPORT CHORDS OF STEEL!"


Polly could contend against Barry Scott with that voice. Almost.


Barry Scott?...


HI I'M BARRY SCOTT

I need to do Chords of Steel practise. D=


Urrr....Although he's loud... He's not as loud as this one guy who was advertizing a burger cooking work of genius!!!!
His obnoxius voice just made me want burgers sooooooo badly!!! :maya:

Steel_Python wrote:
Pheobus wrote:
Steel_Python wrote:
:yogi: I support Chords of Steel! :yogi:

I like Polly and his Chords of Steel. It's pure awesomeness!


Aren't they just? :odoroki:
Polly=Win
Chords of Steel= Epic
Polly + Chords of Steel = Epic Win
:3

Yeah!
Polly + Chords of Steel = Epic Win = Very True


See? And that's why I'm at the top of my math class... :D
Probably exaggerating... :/
~Apollo Cosplayer~
What do you think of Chords of Steel? 24 people are for it. 2 against.
Care to join me anytime at the Noodle Stand? (RP~ 4-4 Spoilers)

Image
(Thank you Justin Laws for this awesome banner! :odoroki: )
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Phoenix + Iris Forever

Gender: Female

Location: In a boat in the North Sea, searching for Borginia

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 10:12 pm

Posts: 118

I know everyone's going to yell at me, but I'm against Chords of Steel. I just replayed the first case, and Apollo's voice was hoarse from all his practice. And I know you're going to say that that was just in the first case, but his "Objection!", etc. sound hoarse in all of the cases. Besides, when Apollo used his chords of steel in court, the Judge yelled at him and told him that he could hear him just fine. Chords of Steel are useless and just make Apollo's voice hoarse. That's why I'm against them.
Image
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

I am known as Drammy, IAmNotShinta...

Gender: Female

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:16 pm

Posts: 141

It sounds like an excuse to make Apollo more quirky. Don't get me wrong, I like Apollo, but it's a no for CoS.
What
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title

Badass attorney

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 6:26 pm

Posts: 202

PRO-CHORDS OF STEEL :odoroki:

&

PRO-PANTIES :minuki:

Best things ever, seriously. And if you combine the two you have panties of steel, which is just pure win.
All Ace Attorney series breakdowns in order of appearance.
WARNING: This includes Gyakuten Kenji towards the end of the video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x38Jxeyp-k
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Has chords of DIAMOND... Much stronger.

Gender: None specified

Location: Where ever Justice is needed

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Posts: 221

Magatama Maya wrote:
I know everyone's going to yell at me, but I'm against Chords of Steel. I just replayed the first case, and Apollo's voice was hoarse from all his practice. And I know you're going to say that that was just in the first case, but his "Objection!", etc. sound hoarse in all of the cases. Besides, when Apollo used his chords of steel in court, the Judge yelled at him and told him that he could hear him just fine. Chords of Steel are useless and just make Apollo's voice hoarse. That's why I'm against them.

-Snikker- Regardless if you are for them or against them... It's a chords of steel topic.
We'll yell at anyone anyways!!!
I agree he sounds hoarse... But... Uhmm, I sound kinda like that when I yell... >.>; But I don't wake up at 5 in the morning to practice my chords of steel... XD My only complaint about them is that he looses a tremendous amount of sleep to them.... And wakes up the neighbors... So they end up loosing sleep unvoulenterally.

OuenTobaye wrote:
It sounds like an excuse to make Apollo more quirky. Don't get me wrong, I like Apollo, but it's a no for CoS.

D'oh.... >.>; Well, it worked, it made him more interesting in my oppinion. XD

Rain Faraday wrote:
PRO-CHORDS OF STEEL :odoroki:

&

PRO-PANTIES :minuki:

Best things ever, seriously. And if you combine the two you have panties of steel, which is just pure win.

Can't exactly say.... I'm pro-panties... At least outloud.....>.>;

Hmmm, wouldn't that hurt?... Allot?..... Steel Panties... can't say I'd be pro-steel panties.... >.>;
I'm pro-chords-of-steel... But yeah... O.e; Anyways... Hooray?... Someone else who likes Chords of Steel! :D
~Apollo Cosplayer~
What do you think of Chords of Steel? 24 people are for it. 2 against.
Care to join me anytime at the Noodle Stand? (RP~ 4-4 Spoilers)

Image
(Thank you Justin Laws for this awesome banner! :odoroki: )
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Experimental Hydroxyacelunodosetrase

Gender: Female

Location: Sweet Home Alabama

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Posts: 1689

I like the chords of steel. it's one of apollo's adorkable qualities.
Image

Carly. 19. Ravenclaw. Hell's Belle.
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Has chords of DIAMOND... Much stronger.

Gender: None specified

Location: Where ever Justice is needed

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Posts: 221

KlemaFan16 wrote:
I like the chords of steel. it's one of apollo's adorkable qualities.


Again with the "Adorkableness"!! O:<
-Pouts- B-but if Apollo's Adorkable... that makes me... Adorkable too?.... Because his anywhere veigly dorkishness is kinda..... Well... What I do... >.<
-Asks Trucy if she finds me Adorkable.... Her answer: Yes- D'oh! DX
~Apollo Cosplayer~
What do you think of Chords of Steel? 24 people are for it. 2 against.
Care to join me anytime at the Noodle Stand? (RP~ 4-4 Spoilers)

Image
(Thank you Justin Laws for this awesome banner! :odoroki: )
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Experimental Hydroxyacelunodosetrase

Gender: Female

Location: Sweet Home Alabama

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Posts: 1689

I consider adorkable a good thing. lol
Image

Carly. 19. Ravenclaw. Hell's Belle.
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Has chords of DIAMOND... Much stronger.

Gender: None specified

Location: Where ever Justice is needed

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Posts: 221

KlemaFan16 wrote:
I consider adorkable a good thing. lol


I'll have to consider it a good thing too... Considering I apparantly am "Adorkable"..... >.>;
-Sigh- Trucy... she's an odd one, in the game and in real life. XD But there's never a dull moment, am I right?
I got a frog in my throught last night and still managed to get a warning from Trucy's dad that if I didn't turn down the volume of my voice I'd get sent home... O.o; Chords of steel = A blessing and a burden...
~Apollo Cosplayer~
What do you think of Chords of Steel? 24 people are for it. 2 against.
Care to join me anytime at the Noodle Stand? (RP~ 4-4 Spoilers)

Image
(Thank you Justin Laws for this awesome banner! :odoroki: )
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Experimental Hydroxyacelunodosetrase

Gender: Female

Location: Sweet Home Alabama

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Posts: 1689

don't stay out on the streets.... there are bad people out there.


:zenitora: :hotti: :grossburg: ........................ :gant:
Image

Carly. 19. Ravenclaw. Hell's Belle.
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Has chords of DIAMOND... Much stronger.

Gender: None specified

Location: Where ever Justice is needed

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Posts: 221

KlemaFan16 wrote:
don't stay out on the streets.... there are bad people out there.


:zenitora: :hotti: :grossburg: ........................ :gant:


I don't... Want?..... O.e;

Whooo boy..... I think I'm scared of all of them exept Tigre.... I think I'd flatter him... I love Tigers.... XD Ya know you can't crush someone who complements you?

Hmmmmm..... Whataboud :garyuu: ? He's a bad person, ja?
~Apollo Cosplayer~
What do you think of Chords of Steel? 24 people are for it. 2 against.
Care to join me anytime at the Noodle Stand? (RP~ 4-4 Spoilers)

Image
(Thank you Justin Laws for this awesome banner! :odoroki: )
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Experimental Hydroxyacelunodosetrase

Gender: Female

Location: Sweet Home Alabama

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Posts: 1689

but, kristoph's not on the streets. and he's pretty

lol
Image

Carly. 19. Ravenclaw. Hell's Belle.
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Has chords of DIAMOND... Much stronger.

Gender: None specified

Location: Where ever Justice is needed

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Posts: 221

KlemaFan16 wrote:
but, kristoph's not on the streets. and he's pretty

lol


True.... And True?
They say the only way to combat violence with a bottle is to combat it with a 'wealthy person lump' (Courtacy of engrish).
People are afread of me when I am angry wearing my classes, because I kinda look like a brown, short haired Kristoph..... A short... Kristoph... but still scary.... I got a day off because I scared one of my teachers with a face I pulled. XD Silly people... I don't bite... Much. :garyuu:
~Apollo Cosplayer~
What do you think of Chords of Steel? 24 people are for it. 2 against.
Care to join me anytime at the Noodle Stand? (RP~ 4-4 Spoilers)

Image
(Thank you Justin Laws for this awesome banner! :odoroki: )
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Experimental Hydroxyacelunodosetrase

Gender: Female

Location: Sweet Home Alabama

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Posts: 1689

lol. yeah.. I have glasses that look like kristoph, and one day, I twisted my hair and I was like, I'm Femmstoph! lol it was fun. but I'm brunette..
Image

Carly. 19. Ravenclaw. Hell's Belle.
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Has chords of DIAMOND... Much stronger.

Gender: None specified

Location: Where ever Justice is needed

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Posts: 221

KlemaFan16 wrote:
lol. yeah.. I have glasses that look like kristoph, and one day, I twisted my hair and I was like, I'm Femmstoph! lol it was fun. but I'm brunette..


My hair was blonde.... But now it's brown(For Apollo Cosplay)... But it's slightly longer than before of course... I need a hair cut... But yeah.... Facially I can look like Kristoph.... I can pull horrible scowls or happy faces depending... XD But I seem to look scarier in glasses.... Much scarier....
~Apollo Cosplayer~
What do you think of Chords of Steel? 24 people are for it. 2 against.
Care to join me anytime at the Noodle Stand? (RP~ 4-4 Spoilers)

Image
(Thank you Justin Laws for this awesome banner! :odoroki: )
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

I lost the game!

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:54 pm

Posts: 9

Back to Chords of Steel... I always liked the idea. It's kinda like your comic relief in Apollo Justice (though I much prefer the magic panties), similar to how Phoenix steals Mia's, Godot's, and Edgeworth's lines in court.
Image
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Queen Lucy pwns!

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:02 pm

Posts: 33

I agree with SNaG. I LOL every time I replay Apollo Justice b/c of Chords of Steel. Plus I LOL at Polly's cuteness...... So I'm with Chords of Steel supporters!
What does A stand for? Adrian Andrews, Alita, Angel, Apollo, Acro, Atmey, Armstrong, Ace Attorney... and a few others! X3
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Has chords of DIAMOND... Much stronger.

Gender: None specified

Location: Where ever Justice is needed

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Posts: 221

Awesome! See Chords of steel are for comic releif and a good loud voice! :odoroki:

I'll add you two to the list. :D
~Apollo Cosplayer~
What do you think of Chords of Steel? 24 people are for it. 2 against.
Care to join me anytime at the Noodle Stand? (RP~ 4-4 Spoilers)

Image
(Thank you Justin Laws for this awesome banner! :odoroki: )
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title

Ooh, a real drumroll. Nice.

Gender: Male

Location: By my computer.

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:05 pm

Posts: 802

CHORDS OF STEEL FTW!!!
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

ALL GLORY TO... SOMETHING

Gender: Male

Location: Not in a courtroom, that's where.

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:44 pm

Posts: 914

Pheobus wrote:
I can knock stuff off shelves with my voice.... I was angry and let out an "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!" and my hair brush fell off the shelf... And my dad's house... Shook... O.e; I heard stuff rattling... XD I seriusly didn't know I could do THAT!

WIN. F*CKIN' WIN.
Image
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Has chords of DIAMOND... Much stronger.

Gender: None specified

Location: Where ever Justice is needed

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Posts: 221

Hahex wrote:
CHORDS OF STEEL FTW!!!


I know right? :D

GigaHand wrote:
Pheobus wrote:
I can knock stuff off shelves with my voice.... I was angry and let out an "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!" and my hair brush fell off the shelf... And my dad's house... Shook... O.e; I heard stuff rattling... XD I seriusly didn't know I could do THAT!

WIN. F*CKIN' WIN.


I was very startled to be honest... But maybe I can use my Chords of Steel to help me out knowing that.... :3 Too bad I can't break glass..... Yet. ;D

I'm sure the neighbors heard it too. XD
:odoroki:
~Apollo Cosplayer~
What do you think of Chords of Steel? 24 people are for it. 2 against.
Care to join me anytime at the Noodle Stand? (RP~ 4-4 Spoilers)

Image
(Thank you Justin Laws for this awesome banner! :odoroki: )
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

ALL GLORY TO... SOMETHING

Gender: Male

Location: Not in a courtroom, that's where.

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:44 pm

Posts: 914

Pheobus wrote:
I was very startled to be honest... But maybe I can use my Chords of Steel to help me out knowing that.... :3 Too bad I can't break glass..... Yet. ;D

I'm sure the neighbors heard it too. XD
:odoroki:

It's extremely difficult to break glass with a bare human voice, and I think it has to be a certain pitch. Not impossible, though, I've seen it happen on TV :varanbaran: (Mythbusters FTW!). Any old guy can do it with a microphone, though.
Image
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Back from the dead

Gender: None specified

Location: Silent Hill

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 pm

Posts: 1279

For it. I don't have a reason. I just like it :yuusaku:
Image
Sig By Lind_L_Tailor
Don't let your friends tie you to the railway tracks
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Has chords of DIAMOND... Much stronger.

Gender: None specified

Location: Where ever Justice is needed

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Posts: 221

GigaHand wrote:
Pheobus wrote:
I was very startled to be honest... But maybe I can use my Chords of Steel to help me out knowing that.... :3 Too bad I can't break glass..... Yet. ;D

I'm sure the neighbors heard it too. XD
:odoroki:

It's extremely difficult to break glass with a bare human voice, and I think it has to be a certain pitch. Not impossible, though, I've seen it happen on TV :varanbaran: (Mythbusters FTW!). Any old guy can do it with a microphone, though.


Funny, I'm watching Mythbusters right now!!!! O:

Hmmm, it probably was a really femanine tone... >.>; Not my style... I can yell louder than most people I know. XD

It sucked when I lost my Chords of steel for a day... ;3;
~Apollo Cosplayer~
What do you think of Chords of Steel? 24 people are for it. 2 against.
Care to join me anytime at the Noodle Stand? (RP~ 4-4 Spoilers)

Image
(Thank you Justin Laws for this awesome banner! :odoroki: )
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Has chords of DIAMOND... Much stronger.

Gender: None specified

Location: Where ever Justice is needed

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Posts: 221

Turnabout Clerk wrote:
For it. I don't have a reason. I just like it :yuusaku:


Better than not liking it without reason. :3
~Apollo Cosplayer~
What do you think of Chords of Steel? 24 people are for it. 2 against.
Care to join me anytime at the Noodle Stand? (RP~ 4-4 Spoilers)

Image
(Thank you Justin Laws for this awesome banner! :odoroki: )
Re: What do you think about "Chords of Steel"?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Back from the dead

Gender: None specified

Location: Silent Hill

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 pm

Posts: 1279

Thank you, but remember. No double posting.... if you have something else to say, just edit you're old one
Image
Sig By Lind_L_Tailor
Don't let your friends tie you to the railway tracks
Page 1 of 4 [ 130 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO