Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Why Edgeworth wasn't in Apollo JusticeTopic%20Title

Lawyer

The way I see it is pretty straight forward. They're saving him for the next game where it turns out he is a relation of Apollo. How I come to this is he wears red and doesn't really like Phoenix Wright. Correct me all you like. :godot:
Re: Why Edgeworth wasn't in Apollo JusticeTopic%20Title

Muuuuffiiiiiiiiiins...

Sorry, but this isn't fanfiction. More like a theory. This should probably go in the Hydeout.

...D'aaaaawww...

Erol Brisbane in The Contempt of Court, a fangame by Cardy. Play Turnabout Scapegoat now or SUFFER BRISBANE'S WRATH!
Re: Why Edgeworth wasn't in Apollo JusticeTopic%20Title

Agreed, this shouldn't be posted here! But you've only ever made 3 posts and you joined yesterday, so I guess you didn't know better >.<

Anyway, the "present testimony" section is only for fanfiction! You can't just post a topic wherever you want, OK?

Also, I don't think it's true that Apollo and Edgeworth don't like Phoenix very much; Edgeworth grows to be his friend (possibly lover, haha), and I'm sure Apollo likes him too, even if he finds him a little weird.
Plus, many more people in the game wear red. Younger Grossberg, Diego Armando, Dessie DeLite, to name a few. And it doesn't mean they are all related.
And another thing; Edgeworth wears pink, in my opinion, although he would probably deny it.
So I disagree with your reasoning XD
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)