Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 1 of 1[ 7 posts ]

Case 3 - Video GlitchTopic%20Title

A few years ago, while playing the third case, I came across an interesting glitch towards the end of the trial during the final playback of the concert video. The top half of the screen projects the footage normally, with Lamiroir singing and Klavier playing guitar, while the bottom of the screen is streaked with orange and purple vertical lines. Even more interesting, it appears that some sort of small black and white robot-type figure is standing in the bottom right portion of the text box. (I just realized how bizarre all this sounds.) XD

My reason for bringing this up is that over the summer, I was fast enough to snap a picture of this phenomenon with my cellphone, and just now found it again. I wanted to show it to you guys, just for kicks. XD My copy of the game is presumably from the first batch of cartridges to hit North America, so I don't know if this is an issue in later versions, and as I mentioned previously, it only happens in this one particular part of the case. The video is completely normal in all other instances. :3

Spoiler:

Is the little guy in the corner related to Actimagine/Mobiclip, the people in charge of the video codec, or is it something else entirely? :0
Re: Case 3 - Video GlitchTopic%20Title

Gone sarnet, Gunter!

Maybe it was a computer gleetch, lol.

But in all seriousness, I don't think this happened to me when I played... I might play this case and see for myself.

Visit my site! It's running smoothly. Just needs content!

Call me James

It's looks like it's wearing a mask. It's kind of adorable, in a bizzare way. :redd:
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/9935-Akira_E ... 44a161.gif

"I love the thrill of a good solution!"

Where's my 3rd buttafly!?

The horizontal line thing always happens to me although its at the beginning of 4-3. A simple reloading fixes it for me.

I've never noticed the ninja-like thing before. Hmm.
ImageImageImage

Programmer

That is not a robot, that is the defense desk bg with the wrong palette. The game somehow missed to draw the video on the full screen and junk graphics showed up instead.
Currently working on a redesign of cr.net itself! Come talk to me about it on Discord!

The Bitch Prosecutor

Thank God!

I swear, I thought I had somehow damaged my AJ game! I get that every single time I play the 3rd case and I thought it was some Easter Egg Capcom decided to throw in there, since they do it so much with the Resident Evil games.
"Perhaps a fifth person came and took it out? Oh, and a sixth person could've helped!"- Kristoph Gavin

Image <---- The Coolest Defense in the West.

Programmer

The game has the images stored in a custom archive file format that I have figured out. Thanks to this I have figured out this error.

It is actually quite simple, this image is stored in a damaged file. The file for this picture is simply cut short.
Currently working on a redesign of cr.net itself! Come talk to me about it on Discord!
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)