Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 35 of 40[ 1572 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 40  Next

Re: Apollo Appreciation Thread! (may contain spoilers)Topic%20Title

And did you know, that if Apollo Justice puts his head on your chest, he'll poke your eyes out with his hair?
Sig by PandaPrinzessin

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I love Apollo! He's a lot more sarcastic than Phoenix, which is pretty funny. They're both funny in their own way. :will:
Image Image
:radio: Avatar/Gumshoe banner by me; awesome Professor Layton banner by Nadindi. CLICK ON IT.
Visit my deviantART, you foolishly foolish fools!

Payne has a child called Lauren Alotta

Something that I just wanted to show that I made about a year ago...

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php ... count=3091

Deepest desires. Instant remorse.

Wow, that's really elaborate.
Married to eliasswift.
Mother to KissTheNight, Ezio Auditore, and Dimbo.
Daughter of miles*reminisence and jaydrick0620.
Sister of Miyako Chinatsu and Slezak.
Thanks to Nadindi for my avatar!

ALL GLORY TO... SOMETHING

I think I know why AJ is my fave AA to date. And since I'm posting in this particular thread, I think you guys can guess.

I've never posted in this thread before, but I came across a picture that outlined clearly why I love Apollo.

Spoiler: I mean, just LOOK at him!

Spoiler: D'awwwww.

^ Click for my graphics ^

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

HELLO THREAD THAT I LOVE DEARLY. <3 I've been so caught up in other fandoms (D.N.Angel and Hetalia, if you were curious), that I totally forgot about CR. ;_;

So, random factoid, but I remember that Apollo's age really bothered me for a long time. "22 and already a lawyer?" I kind of assumed it was prodigy in the works or something. BUT IT'S NOT. It literally just hit me last night. In Japan, there really aren't any grad schools. I mean, they've popped up recently, but that's mostly Western influence, if I remember correctly. Students who decide to become lawyers usually get accepted into Law School directly out of High School. So, when you consider where this game comes from (Japan), it all makes sense. It also kind of explains Phoenix's age, as well, I suppose. (Random factoid courtesy of my Japanese class. :D)

Reading the past few pages has reminded me how much I love Apollo, and how much I wish it was GS5 instead of GK coming out in February (now, I do love Edgey very much, but GOD DAMMIT I want some resolution to Apollo's story). There's just so much potential there, and the comment that I will never forget is how Brushel mentioned that he had" fallen through the system." NOW. That implies quite a bit. He could have stayed in an orphanage his entire life, been pushed to the streets, gone through countless foster families, etc. Maybe he went into law thinking that he wanted to change it so that what happened to him would never happen to anyone else? It really could be a part of his motivation, you know?

IT'S JUST ALL SO DAMN INTERESTING, CAPCOM! DON'T YOU SEE THAT!? T~T I hope that news they were talking about for 2010 is GS5, which is supposed to exist. >.<

(It really doesn't help that I love characters like Apollo, you know. Such an intricate backstory that we have all been kept in the dark about, a unique family [and with it, a unique family legacy and trait], and a very strong heart. It's just everything that I love about a character...especially the family part. <3333 And it doesn't help that he's easily flustered, which helps my inner yaoi fangirl. >.>)

As for his dad...hmm...I mean, I think he's dead. The only way he would ever be able to "meet" him is if we got the Feys involved, and I know how people are pretty divisive when it comes to bringing back old characters. That being said, this game would be very different without Phoenix in it. I know he was forced in there...but I actually think him being there really helps with the dynamics, you know? I mean, I don't really like what they did to his character...but that's for a completely different thread. ^^;; Anyway, daddy. He's dead. It would be cool if Apollo could look through an old photo album. Chances are that Trucy has one with all the Gramarye performances and such in it. If not her, than Thalassa, once she gets around to telling them who she really is.

AND I've already written too much. It's good to let this all out again~ Speculating is so much fun, but there's only so much you can think about without new information...and sometimes speculating just makes the wait worse. ;_;

Ugh. Lawyers.

Hey ya'll~ It's been so long! I missed you guys~
Sorry! I started to just go onto a few sites when I got online, and so that's why I haven't been on. O-oops...^^;
But I'm back! For now. Hopefully I won't just vanish again.

WIFEYYYYY~~~~~<33333333333333333
NinjAngel wrote:
(now, I do love Edgey very much, but GOD DAMMIT I want some resolution to Apollo's story). There's just so much potential there, and the comment that I will never forget is how Brushel mentioned that he had" fallen through the system." NOW. That implies quite a bit. He could have stayed in an orphanage his entire life, been pushed to the streets, gone through countless foster families, etc. Maybe he went into law thinking that he wanted to change it so that what happened to him would never happen to anyone else? It really could be a part of his motivation, you know?

I know right! Which case did Brushel say that in? The last? I wanna go reply it....<33333
And I really think he was in an orphanage. I mean, he could have been left with other family butttttttttttt highly doubting it. :I I like the idea that he was a delinquent that was caught on a crime, defended by Kristoph, and then changed to law. Well....that's the short version of it. xDD

NinjAngel wrote:
(It really doesn't help that I love characters like Apollo, you know. Such an intricate backstory that we have all been kept in the dark about, a unique family [and with it, a unique family legacy and trait], and a very strong heart. It's just everything that I love about a character...especially the family part. <3333 And it doesn't help that he's easily flustered, which helps my inner yaoi fangirl. >.>)

Same here! I was watching Baccano with my sister and some friends yesterday and the character Jacuzzi is my favorite.
Sister: "Your like the characters that are wimpy with angsty pasts! D<"
Me: "YUP 8DDDDD"
Courtroom Romance Afficianado || Talk to me about your fav rarepairs
Apollo Justice Deserves Better
Next Turnabout Boston meetup ---> n/a
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

I just...I have to put this here. XD I'm not even replying to anything, I just...have to put this here.

I was reading TVTropes, going through the text search. And I read this on the Power Perversion Potential article:

"Also worth considering: Apollo Justice has the ability to pick up on people's involuntary actions, even the most subtle ones. After five minutes, he'll know what turns you on better than you do, in exacting detail. "

There is, of course, more, but this one had me ROLLING ON THE FLOOR. I never would have properly thought about that, even though I do recall a fanfic that had his bracelet react to Klavier...doing things. XD Just...ugh. The ideas that are now swirling in my head...

NinjAngel wrote:
I just...I have to put this here. XD I'm not even replying to anything, I just...have to put this here.

I was reading TVTropes, going through the text search. And I read this on the Power Perversion Potential article:

"Also worth considering: Apollo Justice has the ability to pick up on people's involuntary actions, even the most subtle ones. After five minutes, he'll know what turns you on better than you do, in exacting detail. "

There is, of course, more, but this one had me ROLLING ON THE FLOOR. I never would have properly thought about that, even though I do recall a fanfic that had his bracelet react to Klavier...doing things. XD Just...ugh. The ideas that are now swirling in my head...

LOLOMGWTFBBQHAIRGEL!?!? :apollo-shock:

Objection! that testimony is FLAWLESS!

:odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: APOLLOS SOOOOOO CUTE :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: I LOVE YOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all

Thanks for Reading xx :D
.:.:Phoenix Wright:.:.

.:.:Trucy Wright:.:.

.:.:Apollo Justice:.:.

.:.:Ema Skye:.:.

.:.:Klavier Gavin:.:.

.:.:Kristoph Gavin:.:.

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

GigaHand wrote:
NinjAngel wrote:

LOLOMGWTFBBQHAIRGEL!?!? :apollo-shock:

I KNOW, RIGHT!? And I just read another one, from Tropers Do It Without Notability:

"Apollo Justice is watching you do it... very closely. "

Just think about that for a second. XD

Spoiler: Happy New Year from KK!

Spoiler: Other KK pics that haven't been posted yet

Really, I love all of these pictures, but the last two have to be my favorites.

...I have WAY too many GS pictures. >.>

EDIT LATER: GOD LOVE TVTROPES.

Water Works:

"In Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice, Apollo has a tendency to start crying after a crisis has passed. It happens once after he thought Trucy was in danger, and at the end of the last case when Vera, who had been poisoned, turns out to be all right. Other characters are usually startled by this, and it's played for laughs at Apollo's expense."

fjdalkfhdalkj D'AWW. TVTropes can really put things in a new perspective....FUCKING D'AW.

Ugh. Lawyers.

NinjAngel wrote:

Yes.

NinjAngel wrote:
"In Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice, Apollo has a tendency to start crying after a crisis has passed. It happens once after he thought Trucy was in danger, and at the end of the last case when Vera, who had been poisoned, turns out to be all right. Other characters are usually startled by this, and it's played for laughs at Apollo's expense."
awwwwww, I always thought Apollo crying at everything was adorable. Poor Polly, he just cares <333333

NinjAngel wrote:
FUCKING D'AW.
Quoted for truth~

Great pictures btw~ :D I like the one with him and the apple the best.

ApolloJusticeWarrior wrote:
:odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: APOLLOS SOOOOOO CUTE :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: I LOVE YOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yaaaaaaa~ So true, so true. I like your username by the way. :3
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston

NinjAngel wrote:
Spoiler: Happy New Year from KK!

THIS IMAGE IS WIN. Samurai Apollo is awesome (though maybe that's more a Japanese calligrapher? I don't know, all I know is Apollo looks awesome in a hakama).

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
NinjAngel wrote:

Yes.

That...pretty much summed up my reaction to that when I read it the first time. I still get that reaction after reading it for the umpteenth time. XD There really is such an interesting potential with that...

I'm still firmly of the singing!Apollo camp. XD It's...just...

Spoiler: IDK why, but just in case?
Trucy took up magic, Apollo took up singing. That's just my rational. If Trucy gets magic from her mother, then Apollo gets singing from her. I just think he needs some kind of stage-performance thing going on for him. But I'm a hopeless fangirl, so whatever. XD

Actually, I was reading about the Yakuza earlier. ^^;; No, really. Looking at the hierarchy and the kind of stuff they're usually involved in. I imagine Apollo could have been a law adviser or something. BUT he's also badass. But, again. Hopeless fangirl. >.>

In other news, you guys really should use the text search feature on TVTropes to find all the articles a series is featured in, or maybe even just a character. It really can change the way you look at some characters, or a series as a whole. O_o

..OH I JUST FOUND PURE GOLD. So, I know this picture isn't Apollo specific, AND it's pan-fandom, buuuuut

Spoiler: I will LOVE KK forever for having Chibitalia, Holy Roman Empire, Germany, Italy, and Prussia coming out of Trucy's hat!

...<3

NinjAngel wrote:

Trucy took up magic, Apollo took up singing. That's just my rational. If Trucy gets magic from her mother, then Apollo gets singing from her. I just think he needs some kind of stage-performance thing going on for him. But I'm a hopeless fangirl, so whatever.

Well, his CHORDS OF STEEL make me think he'd be a vocalist for a metal band.
NinjAngel wrote:
XD..OH I JUST FOUND PURE GOLD. So, I know this picture isn't Apollo specific, AND it's pan-fandom, buuuuut

Spoiler: I will LOVE KK forever for having Chibitalia, Holy Roman Empire, Germany, Italy, and Prussia coming out of Trucy's hat!

...<3

I spy Shi-Long Lang from AAI...

POLLYYY!

NinjAngel wrote:

I found it really adorable when he did it. :D

You know they revealed that Thalassa was his mother at the end of the game? Do you think Polly will accept her when she tells Trucy and him that they are related?

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

GigaHand wrote:
NinjAngel wrote:

Trucy took up magic, Apollo took up singing. That's just my rational. If Trucy gets magic from her mother, then Apollo gets singing from her. I just think he needs some kind of stage-performance thing going on for him. But I'm a hopeless fangirl, so whatever.

Well, his CHORDS OF STEEL make me think he'd be a vocalist for a metal band.

Hmm...see, I can't see him doing metal. He doesn't really like loud music, remember? I thought it could be, like...ambient electronica (biasbiasbiaslol). But, that's because I think it would be SUPER MEGA FOXY AWESOME if he could dance. And the band would have songs specifically for a dance routine.........

......what? XD

Graaace wrote:
You know they revealed that Thalassa was his mother at the end of the game? Do you think Polly will accept her when she tells Trucy and him that they are related?

I've read a lot of different takes on it. The one that stuck with me the most was that he really wouldn't be too okay with it. I mean...it's so up in the air, especially considering the circumstances--which we know jack-squat about, and it's one of the reasons I really want to see a GS5 sometime soon. For me, it would have to be a damn good reason that she gave him up. I mean...there's going to be some inner turmoil there, and he'll probably forgive her eventually, but it'll be really hard, especially at first.

Ugh. Lawyers.

NinjAngel wrote:

Trucy took up magic, Apollo took up singing. That's just my rational. If Trucy gets magic from her mother, then Apollo gets singing from her. I just think he needs some kind of stage-performance thing going on for him. But I'm a hopeless fangirl, so whatever. XD

Actually, I was reading about the Yakuza earlier. ^^;; No, really. Looking at the hierarchy and the kind of stuff they're usually involved in. I imagine Apollo could have been a law adviser or something. BUT he's also badass. But, again. Hopeless fangirl. >.>

I'm with the anything!Apollo about. Singing, magic, mob, martial arts, teacher....anything really. I can see Apollo being bi...lingual. I get this image of him just randomly bursting out into another language.
But singer!Apollo will always be my one of my tops I think. xD
I would think some loud music, but nothing as loud as metal. I can see anything he really feels like singing he'll sing. I also see indie, pop, rock, techno, foreign...xD I can also see him singing a really dirty song like it's nothing [*cough* Fer Sure by the Medic Droid *cough*], BUTHEY that's just me. ;O~
Apollo and dancing? That goes together like Ema and snackoo's. 8D~ Sexydancer!Apollo is a do want.

NinjAngel wrote:
..OH I JUST FOUND PURE GOLD. So, I know this picture isn't Apollo specific, AND it's pan-fandom, buuuuut

...<3

*saves*

Graaace wrote:

I...highly doubt it. He might take to Trucy being his sister [*otpbrokenapart*] but I can not see him accepting her as his mother. She left him for another family! Why? I would never accept her! I doubt there is a good reason, we'll see what happens.
...although I am kind of hoping that she never tells them. And Thalassa goes away 4EVUR. That's just me. *shrugs*
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
NinjAngel wrote:

I'm with the anything!Apollo about. Singing, magic, mob, martial arts, teacher....anything really. I can see Apollo being bi...lingual. I get this image of him just randomly bursting out into another language.
But singer!Apollo will always be my one of my tops I think. xD
I would think some loud music, but nothing as loud as metal. I can see anything he really feels like singing he'll sing. I also see indie, pop, rock, techno, foreign...xD I can also see him singing a really dirty song like it's nothing [*cough* Fer Sure by the Medic Droid *cough*], BUTHEY that's just me. ;O~
Apollo and dancing? That goes together like Ema and snackoo's. 8D~ Sexydancer!Apollo is a do want.

...You're not the only one... Actually, I was listening to a song last night...Lollipop by Framing Hanley. You know, that rap song, put into a rock tune. LOOK IT UP. And then imagine Apollo singing it. XD

A singing Apollo? It...actually makes sense. :yuusaku:

I love Apollo. Before I played T&T, he was my favourite lawyer, and AJ was my favourite game. :godot:
☆KrazyKaro and Romeo's Daughter☆
☆Godot_Blend_#107, Tap and Jaron's Sister☆

For some reason I can imagine Apollo singing lounge music XD

... Or Tom Jones.

*Imagines Polly doing the Carlton dance from Fresh Prince of Bel Air*

^_^

The name Apollo reminds me of a chicken, so do his spikes. Chickens are cool!!!! =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D :odoroki: is COOL
I am a Phoenix/Maya shipper
I also support Fransizka/Edgeworth, Mia/Diego and Apollo/Vera.

nekonohime wrote:
For some reason I can imagine Apollo singing lounge music XD

... Or Tom Jones.

*Imagines Polly doing the Carlton dance from Fresh Prince of Bel Air*

Yes. A million times YES.

Itteh_Bitteh_Kitteh wrote:
The name Apollo reminds me of a chicken, so do his spikes. Chickens are cool!!!! =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D :odoroki: is COOL

... Chickens ARE amazing. Yet, I cannot find the resemblance between Apollo and a chicken. Maybe the spikes, but I don't know. Now I crave chicken.
Married to eliasswift.

i'll get an avvy later

Heh Apollo IS cool.

He relates more to people than Phoenix, for one.

Also we still have no idea what's going to happen in GS5, so we have to wait and see
Spoiler: All AA games
the following people are EEEEEEEVIL:
karma, gant, morgan le fey, slashface aka engarde, penguin/atmey, black dahlia, and devil's hand (aka hirohiko aka figure it out yourself)

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

I'm replaying GS4. >.> It just sort of happened one day that I had this epiphany that said "You're totally going to replay GS4 so you can see all the interactions between Klavier and Apollo how adorable Apollo is." And I listened. Though I have only just finished the first case...UGH SCHOOL.

That, and I was sifting through the Kink Meme (working my way backwards through the parts), and it got me to thinking...Klavier shouldn't be the only one upset about Kristoph being in jail. I'd imagine Apollo would be too. My head canon says that Kristoph helped pay Apollo's way through law school, and he was interning at his office while still in high school. I mean, seeing as Apollo (probably) didn't grow up with much of a family, I imagine that Kristoph was the closest thing to it for a while, you know?

...Your thoughts? XD

i'll get an avvy later

NinjAngel wrote:
I'm replaying GS4. >.> It just sort of happened one day that I had this epiphany that said "You're totally going to replay GS4 so you can see all the interactions between Klavier and Apollo how adorable Apollo is." And I listened. Though I have only just finished the first case...UGH SCHOOL.

That, and I was sifting through the Kink Meme (working my way backwards through the parts), and it got me to thinking...Klavier shouldn't be the only one upset about Kristoph being in jail. I'd imagine Apollo would be too. My head canon says that Kristoph helped pay Apollo's way through law school, and he was interning at his office while still in high school. I mean, seeing as Apollo (probably) didn't grow up with much of a family, I imagine that Kristoph was the closest thing to it for a while, you know?

...Your thoughts? XD

I'm thinking that Apollo looked really cute and all those Kink Memes you read made you want to remember how he looked.

Either that or you're a fangirl who wants to find "proof" of Klapollo.

A good piece of "proof" would be the phrase Klavier says to Apollo on their first meeting outside People Park in 4-2.
karma, gant, morgan le fey, slashface aka engarde, penguin/atmey, black dahlia, and devil's hand (aka hirohiko aka figure it out yourself)

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

Greener223 wrote:
NinjAngel wrote:

...Your thoughts? XD

I'm thinking that Apollo looked really cute and all those Kink Memes you read made you want to remember how he looked.

Either that or you're a fangirl who wants to find "proof" of Klapollo.

A good piece of "proof" would be the phrase Klavier says to Apollo on their first meeting outside People Park in 4-2.

Pfft. I still like my head canon. XD I do legitimately believe that they just sort of forgot about how Apollo would have felt after putting his own mentor (and, in my opinion, "father-figure") in jail. Especially after Brushel said that he "fell through the system," or something like that. Apollo needed stability, and Kristoph offered it for a while. I want to know what happened to Apollo during that break between his first trial and going to the Wright Anything Agency for the first time.

And I'm totally a fangirl, and I will proudly proclaim this fact to the entire world. :DDDD

People really do try to find proof of Klapollo? I thought that was a myth...
Married to eliasswift.

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

ApollaJustice wrote:

...D: What's that supposed to mean?! I'm feeling so attacked right now...there certainly are stranger pairings out there, guys. It's not like Klapollo has no basis whatsoever. At least they've MET, contrary to some other pairings...

Even then, a part of me really likes the idea of Apollo forming his own family in his head and ultimately considering Klavier as a brother (in that "annoying older brother you begrudgingly look up to" way). IDK. I just think the potential for any kind of relationship they form is EPIC. XD

NinjAngel wrote:
ApollaJustice wrote:

...D: What's that supposed to mean?! I'm feeling so attacked right now...there certainly are stranger pairings out there, guys. It's not like Klapollo has no basis whatsoever. At least they've MET, contrary to some other pairings...

Even then, a part of me really likes the idea of Apollo forming his own family in his head and ultimately considering Klavier as a brother (in that "annoying older brother you begrudgingly look up to" way). IDK. I just think the potential for any kind of relationship they form is EPIC. XD

I meant no offense, I just never thought of it. I don't really try and find pairings like that, I just play the game and obsess about it. :pearl:
Married to eliasswift.

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

ApollaJustice wrote:
NinjAngel wrote:
ApollaJustice wrote:

I meant no offense, I just never thought of it. I don't really try and find pairings like that, I just play the game and obsess about it. :pearl:

Ah, it's okay. XP I don't really try to "find" pairings either. They just sort of jump out at me. But my gaydar for fandom is so fine-tuned that it picks up on some of the least conspicuous things...

BUT that's not the point of this thread. XD Is no one going to comment on my ideas~?

i'll get an avvy later

ApollaJustice wrote:

girl, fanboys and fangirls are relentless.

They use any method at their disposal to prove pairings exist.

Even pairings with inanimate objects or animals (animal i.e. would be :shoe: obviously)

Klapollo is just ONE example. (I call them the hard rock duo, though i hate yaoi)

There's also a large fanbase of Phoenix x Edgeworth supporters (finders of truth)

lol nicknames are lolzy :edgy: ain't they?

NinjAngel wrote:

I don't ship Klavier and Apollo together, but that just sounds so cute. <3

i'll get an avvy later

Oh god I've caused a movement of yaoi! AAAAHHHH!!

and just about how many girls are there on this forum as opposed to guys?

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

P!ATD wrote:
NinjAngel wrote:

I don't ship Klavier and Apollo together, but that just sounds so cute. <3

AHA! A legit response to some of my legit thoughts. XD I love yaoi as much as the next fangirl, but I'd like to avoid talking about pairings in a character-specific thread if I can help it. ^^;;

BUT. Yes. Absolutely adorable. And I really wish it could actually happen. I mean, if Apollo did grow up without a "real" family, then I could see him trying to create one for himself, you know? Kristoph was probably a part of it for a while until the obvious happened, and I would think that Klavier would eventually become part of it as well. Of course, Trucy and probably Phoenix are already there, though it's not like he's going to admit that to anyone. XD

Ugh. Lawyers.

lolzshippingwarz *shot*
Personally, not a huge KlavierxApollo fan, just honestly. So...yes.

BUTUHM, I agree with my honey. Character specific forum. Yes, pairings that involve that character can be mentioned and should be respected, but lets leave the fighting for a different forum.

NinjAngel wrote:

I really like this. I'm more for this relationship between them. When they have that kind of guy love you find with BFF's like Turk & J.D. and Shawn & Gus. Like, they're really close and can goof off in the "I'm-gonna-flirt-with-you-but-we're-comfortable-with-it-and/or-joking-around" kinda of way.
They are a pretty epic duo no matter what! :D

I haven't been able to stop watching this; so cute.

I also can't stop thinking of Apollo as a nurse. And not the kinky, sexy kind. I mean, that's always nice but....;D
I can't stop seeing him as this kind of nurse. Except a male version of it. [yum male nurse~]
This anon is a sucker for a disturbing-blood covered!Apollo. <333

OH and random question. It's been mentioned but, if Apollo was a girl what would his name be? Still Apollo?
Apollonia is the female version of Apollo. I've heard Apolla...
What do you guys think? I need it for something....
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
lolzshippingwarz *shot*
Personally, not a huge KlavierxApollo fan, just honestly. So...yes.

BUTUHM, I agree with my honey. Character specific forum. Yes, pairings that involve that character can be mentioned and should be respected, but lets leave the fighting for a different forum.

Really? ;_; Oh well. I still love you.

i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
NinjAngel wrote:

I really like this. I'm more for this relationship between them. When they have that kind of guy love you find with BFF's like Turk & J.D. and Shawn & Gus. Like, they're really close and can goof off in the "I'm-gonna-flirt-with-you-but-we're-comfortable-with-it-and/or-joking-around" kinda of way.
They are a pretty epic duo no matter what! :D

YES for a Turk and J.D.-esque relationship. XD

Spoiler: More gen pictures of the duo XD

fjdaklf;hdakj I'm usually good with sources, but I don't remember where a lot of these came from. If anyone out there remembers, let me know.

Seeing as I have more "adorable" pictures of these two than anything else, suffice it to say that a brotherly relationship is something that I would ADORE. BUT. Klavier kind of has to flirt a bit with everyone (XD), so it would be twice the fun if Apollo responded back somehow. <3

i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
I haven't been able to stop watching this; so cute.

I also can't stop thinking of Apollo as a nurse. And not the kinky, sexy kind. I mean, that's always nice but....;D
I can't stop seeing him as this kind of nurse. Except a male version of it. [yum male nurse~]
This anon is a sucker for a disturbing-blood covered!Apollo. <333

That video. O_O I can't...I don't...THAT'S KIND OF AWESOME.

Spoiler: The only nurse picture I own. I could have sworn I had more...

Apollo as a nurse is lulz-tastic. XD BUT. As for blood-covered!Apollo...shit. Well, let's just say I need to write more fanfiction before my brain explodes. Or implodes from the gravitational pull of ideas swarming in there.

i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
OH and random question. It's been mentioned but, if Apollo was a girl what would his name be? Still Apollo?
Apollonia is the female version of Apollo. I've heard Apolla...
What do you guys think? I need it for something....

Why not...Artemis. Apollo did have a twin, after all. XD

Also, I think I've shown this picture before, but it's too adorable not to be shown again. XD

Spoiler: D'AW!

I now also realize that, after looking through my 520+ GS pics, I have a disproportionate amount that are related to badass!, gangster!, or delinquent!Apollo. O_o

i'll get an avvy later

you people are nutty fanboys who deserve to be thrown into a paper shredder.

Uh, good luck trying to throw people in paper shredders, Greener. You've just made yourself sound very intelligent, haven't you? :gregory:

NinjAngel wrote:
Spoiler: D'AW!

Aw, that picture's adorable. <3<3<3
Page 35 of 40 [ 1572 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 40  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)