Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 1 of 1[ 14 posts ]

Odoroki Headphones?Topic%20Title

~We will become one~

Location: ~I am here, I can definitely feel you, we are here in the same sunny spot~

Has this been pointed out? This picture was on the trailer does this mean you can get head phones with the game?
Re: Odoroki Headphones?Topic%20Title

Master of sharp things!

The Headphones are part of the GS4 Limited Edition package that also included the GS Dictionary and such. You can only get them by pre-ordering the game, though it's likely Capcom will have them for sale as stand-alone soon enough. And no, they don't come with the game.

EDIT: Heh, forgot the GS4 thread was restarted.

I Kill Threads

I see those all over Yahoo!Japan. They look really weird to me o.o

Just Chiko

They aren't for sale and they won't be. (Just like the stylus - it was never on sale and it won't be...) The headphones are meant to be the promotional item, you'll have 40% of getting it when you pre-order the regular edition of the game... Whereas, you'll have 100% of getting it when you pre-order the LE edition... Also, the ones you saw on Yahoo Japan is not "for sale"... They are just saying when you bid on that item, you'll get the promo item for sure...

I Kill Threads

chikori wrote:
They aren't for sale and they won't be. (Just like the stylus - it was never on sale and it won't be...) The headphones are meant to be the promotional item, you'll have 40% of getting it when you pre-order the regular edition of the game... Whereas, you'll have 100% of getting it when you pre-order the LE edition... Also, the ones you saw on Yahoo Japan is not "for sale"... They are just saying when you bid on that item, you'll get the promo item for sure...

Ah, I can't read moonspeak so...

That kid nobody likes.

chikori wrote:
They aren't for sale and they won't be. (Just like the stylus - it was never on sale and it won't be...)

I've got fifteen ebay auctions that say otherwise.

That's one of my rules.

You will see this on all of my posts. I used this account when I was 13-14 and some of the content I am not happy about. I am sorry to anyone who read my posts and was rightfully offended by any of it. I will likely not use this website again, just FYI.

Last edited by Wizard Anon on Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Just Chiko

Konran wrote:
chikori wrote:
They aren't for sale and they won't be. (Just like the stylus - it was never on sale and it won't be...)

... I was referring to the comment Orca made earlier about Capcom selling them as a regular merchandise... Of course you could find the stylii on eBay - if you're willing to pay a disturbing amount of money for it...

Last edited by chikori on Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That kid nobody likes.

I know, I'm just saying that it's not impossible to get one if you didn't pre-order.

Novice bimbo

I really wouldn't mind if I didn't get one with my preorder since I got enough headphones already.

[Watchin' you]

D: those would be cool to have....
I'd cherish those. <3

Master of sharp things!

chikori wrote:
Konran wrote:
chikori wrote:

... I was referring to the comment Orca made earlier about Capcom selling them as a regular merchandise... Of course you could find the stylii on eBay - if you're willing to pay a disturbing amoung of money for it...

I only said it was likely Capcom would do something like that. Especially if the headphones are as "cheap" as everyone claims them to be.

Just Chiko

Based on my experience with all the Gyakuten Saiban promotional item Capcom had released with the games, or Tanomi with the CDs, none had been made commercially available. One could still find some on Yahoo Auctions or eBay, but it had not been found in retail stores before. This goes from "cheap" stuff like a paper fan with the GS3 release to "nice" stuff like the Guilty and Not Guilty hand towel with the GS:YG soundtrack.

But hey... I could be wrong, maybe Capcom would decide to release it... Even though I think that would defeat the purpose of a special limited promotional item...

~We will become one~

Location: ~I am here, I can definitely feel you, we are here in the same sunny spot~

Yuu-chan wrote:
D: those would be cool to have....
I'd cherish those. <3

The Exact reason I made the topic! Will Powers And thanks for the info everyone, I really want one but I'll just settle for the calander. Nick
Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)