Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 2 of 17[ 649 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next

Re: Zak Gramarye is a JERK (Spoilers lol~)Topic%20Title

Four is Death

The comic is ful of win. Period.

Robo-Aly

Lol I printed out numbers one and three and I'm going to stick them on my binder :D I won't be able to focus in class anymore XD

Lol loving the comics xD.. kicking Apollo babies is teh new pastime~ -shot-

Rookie

twelve by pies wrote:
Rhia wrote:
Yeah, those comics are still awesome. I hope she makes more.

I mean, kicking Apollo babies are just awesome. XD

QFT. Those two panels would totally be in my sig right now if it wasn't a SPOILER...

grr. not fair.

That was actually my first impulse when I saw the comic: to turn those two panels into an epic signature. XD
Avvie image by Sklarvv.

Mafia- Serious Business..lol

Glad to see everyone likes the comics XD~ I was told about it in the CR PaintChat room and now I'm waiting for the last comic from the series to come out.

Personally my favorite comic was the first and third one. They made me laugh to tears.

But in relevance to the discussion- not even Olga thought highly of Shadi Smith.

Spoiler: 4-1
I'm surprised she didn't reveal that he hit her with the bottle. She had nothing to lose really to begin with and telling the court she was attacked right from the start would establish an alibi for herself and she couldn't be suspected for murdering Zak.

Then again she was probably pissed off at Phoenix for finding the card she sneaked into his pocket so she probably wanted to get them to pin the murder on him using her little, but relevant testimony. Not that it worked out in the end though.

Random Ace Attorney 'Shipper From Hell approves of Franziska/Adrian >;D

Valant did it lol

I smell a whole slew of new catchphrases.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Valant did it lol

I smell a whole slew of new catchphrases.

Same XD But we have to wait a while. At least until Europe gets AJ before we can post any kind of spoiler stuff in our avatars/signatures, according to the rules ;3

True love is forever.

WhiteElephant wrote:
But in relevance to the discussion- not even Olga thought highly of Shadi Smith.

I'm surprised she didn't reveal that he hit her with the bottle. She had nothing to lose really to begin with and telling the court she was attacked right from the start would establish an alibi for herself and she couldn't be suspected for murdering Zak.

Then again she was probably pissed off at Phoenix for finding the card she sneaked into his pocket so she probably wanted to get them to pin the murder on him using her little, but relevant testimony. Not that it worked out in the end though.

Spoiler: 4-1, 4-4
To be fair, even if she could have proven that Zak had hit her (I assume she had bruises but she may not have), it doesn't prove that she was unconscious at the time or that she stayed unconscious. If anything it would have made it very clear that she had a motive to kill. He's going to ruin her career and on top of that he hit her, so she killed him (besides it does come out that he hit her in court and Kristoph is quick to try and discredit it by calling her a liar. Had Phoenix not intervened, she could have been in serious trouble). Certainly sounds like a stronger motive then what they had for Phoenix at the time which was simply that he lost the game.I think she says something along those lines when Apollo has finally cornered her.

Proud Supporter of Phoenix/Iris, Ron/Dessie, Klavier/Ema, and Apollo/Vera
Fanfics Updated-12/25

It's me!

Zak and Godot can meet up for a coffee in the 'gits who like to ruin everyone's lives' cafe.
I really am the guy from the Objection! website, y'know! :(

Mr.D wrote:
Zak and Godot can meet up for a coffee in the 'gits who like to ruin everyone's lives' cafe.

I heard they do nice bagels there.

Oh my god the comic. *wipes away tears*

Mia_Fey wrote:
WhiteElephant wrote:

To be fair, even if she could have proven that Zak had hit her (I assume she had bruises but she may not have), it doesn't prove that she was unconscious at the time or that she stayed unconscious. If anything it would have made it very clear that she had a motive to kill. He's going to ruin her career and on top of that he hit her, so she killed him (besides it does come out that he hit her in court and Kristoph is quick to try and discredit it by calling her a liar. Had Phoenix not intervened, she could have been in serious trouble). Certainly sounds like a stronger motive then what they had for Phoenix at the time which was simply that he lost the game.I think she says something along those lines when Apollo has finally cornered her.

True, true. But Phoenix's testimony could have cleared that out. Remember, he came back and saw Zak dead and her still unconscious. Not to mention she probably had some kind of bruise/scar on her neck if she kept touching it during her testimony. A medical examination could have determined if she suffered a concussion from the blow (she was touching near her upper neck/bottom head. A blow around that area is near the skull itself, so there's probably a 50% probability that she would have blacked out) thus clearing out doubts of her being conscious or not.

True love is forever.

WhiteElephant wrote:
True, true. But Phoenix's testimony could have cleared that out. Remember, he came back and saw Zak dead and her still unconscious. Not to mention she probably had some kind of bruise/scar on her neck if she kept touching it during her testimony. A medical examination could have determined if she suffered a concussion from the blow (she was touching near her upper neck/bottom head. A blow around that area is near the skull itself, so there's probably a 50% probability that she would have blacked out) thus clearing out doubts of her being conscious or not.

Could she have trusted Phoenix to tell the truth when it was his neck on the line? We know Phoenix wouldn't have let an innocent woman be convicted for a crime she didn't commit, but she couldn't have known that. Besides, she had tried to ruin him, so she might have believed that he would let her fall as both payback and to save his own neck. He wouldn't have, of course, because he's great like that, but she didn't know that. A medical exam would have shown she'd been hit, but it probably couldn't have pinpointed exactly how long she had been out. Besides, there is often room to maneuver in that kind of situation. There were only two possibilities for the murderer originally (until Phoenix introduces the idea of a fourth person in the room) and her motive was far stronger than Phoenix's motive. Not to mention she had a decent opportunity to commit the crime after Phoenix left the room. I can see why she kept her mouth shut.

Proud Supporter of Phoenix/Iris, Ron/Dessie, Klavier/Ema, and Apollo/Vera
Fanfics Updated-12/25

lol

I luv how Zak was in the comics. It makes him sound really, really, cute for some reason. And it makes me think of what I would do if I were in that situation. And I would do exactly what Zak did. I love poker, too. And I agree, if Kristoph can't play poker, than he sucks(No offense Kristoph fans). I know I'm being naive, but whatever. I like Zak's personality. ♥

God, Trucy in the fourth comic is just afdksafjlghla *melts into a puddle of goo*

Taking it, one step at a time.

Well, Zak is kind of a jerk for all those things he caused, counting that:
Spoiler:
He could have been the one to have shot Thalassa in the first place.

But one must remember that this JERK, kind of helped set up some of the events of AJ.
You were born on the same day as your birthday, right?

Chain Smoker

I smell a defense challenge! Time to see if I can explain everything with making Zak seem less...evil bastardic.

Spoiler: Pew pew pew...
X- No doubt about it there... But would you really think someone would try to present a diary as -proof you killed someone-? By the reaction, You'd expect phoenix to go 'wtf perfect' and almost instantly present evidence. He may not have had time.

And he magically brings up evidence after a forgery? No one would believe him.

X- To be honest, Trucy did more looking after of Phoenix, But its hard to debate this. Only way to call it is 'Not intended'.

X- I am sure in -some sense- he expresses remorse over the incident atleast once. But yes, Hes still considered a convict. Poker may be all he had the time to do. And even then, he was offed the moment he played.

X- I'm pretty sure given the 'See a man's true nature' bit, it was more Kristoph is a gigantic wad of PURE UNBRIDLED LOVING EVIL. Or Kristoph got nervous and Zak saw the Demon face hand. That'd make you fire -anyone- its so ugly.

X- Concurred.

X- I shift the blame to Thalissa. And it was never -confirmed- of a love triangle, just a Brushel Theory, Aye?

X- ...Olga has the 'I JUST WANT TO HIT THIS' charm. In more ways than one.

X- Poker was more of his life than it was Phoenix's. Hes just a sore loser.

X- Totally Valant. Totally.

Regardless, Comics were -awesome-.
I'm guilty of it, Really.

Oh my god, those comics were the funniest things I've seen for a long time.

I love how in #3 Kristoph just pops out of the corner and says "You rang?". Would just that panel be considered a spoiler? It'd make a great new signature or avatar.

Idol of Polar Bears

Guys, you don't need to spoiler tag your posts since the thread has already been marked by the title for spoilers.

BigFish wrote:
Oh my god, those comics were the funniest things I've seen for a long time.

I love how in #3 Kristoph just pops out of the corner and says "You rang?". Would just that panel be considered a spoiler? It'd make a great new signature or avatar.

I don't think so C: Maybe, since we don't immediately know that Kristoph was Zak's first lawyer.

@Mr.Bear: Just in case though ;O Not everything in the thread is spoiler, but some things that are on topic with Zak but not with his jerkness might spoil lightly. Better safe than sorry~

Idol of Polar Bears

If people wanted to spoil themselves they would have looked inside of this topic to find spoilers, not the tags. Likewise, if someone didn't want to spoil themselves, they wouldn't look here so why are you taking the extra step? Really, it's not necessary.

Lurking in the shadows of the city...

YAY! I'm a jerk! :-) Anyway, love the comic!!
Thanks, Vickinator for sig and avatar!! I love you!!!
Shoe fan!
Son of Lilith and Lord Nathaniel. Brother of and GamerErman2001

What is my liiiife?!?

Mr. Bear wrote:
If people wanted to spoil themselves they would have looked inside of this topic to find spoilers, not the tags. Likewise, if someone didn't want to spoil themselves, they wouldn't look here so why are you taking the extra step? Really, it's not necessary.

And? It's up to each individual person to decide whether to use it or not, so it doesn't matter what you think about it. It's the mods job to say stuff about the rules, so please don't try and do our job for us.

And yes, Zak Gramarye is a Jerk. Valant and Magnifi Gramarye are Jerks. Thalassa Gramarye, although she is mostly nice, didn't tell her children that they were related which makes her a bit of a Jerk. (See, I said that in a way so people who don't know won't get it :D) HoboNick is a bit of a Jerk, and Trucy can be a bit of a Jerk too. Ema Skye has turned into a Jerk, Gumshoe has always been a tiny bit of a Jerk when he gets angry....

To be honest, most of the people in the AA world are Jerks to some degree. But on the Pyramid of Jerkness, I'd put "The Three Gramaryes" on the third row since I think they're all as bad as each other XD

Cross-examining your posts!

What wonderful comics, I had to stop a few times to appreciate the art...
Formerly Avenger...

Quote:

I think it would, for the reason above and because you can also make the connection between Zak and Shadi by the appearance.

Also, anyone reminded of Linebeck from Phantom Hourglass with how Zak is drawn in those comics? It's gotta be the mustache and the eyes. I can't wait for the last one.
Izanami- A character in Japanese mythology...NOT 'I'm a Nazi' backwards.

This topic needs some ambiance. The theme song of a magnificent jerk.

Also...

Spoiler: 4-4
His escape from being convicted = epic.

Zak: How can you pass a verdict...if the defendant isn't here *insert magnificent jerk theme song, then epic disappearance.

Or something to that effect.

I yell "OBJECTION!" in the court sometimes!

I love the face on Krissi's hand in the third panel of part 3 xDD;

Izanami wrote:
Quote:

I think it would, for the reason above and because you can also make the connection between Zak and Shadi by the appearance.

Also, anyone reminded of Linebeck from Phantom Hourglass with how Zak is drawn in those comics? It's gotta be the mustache and the eyes. I can't wait for the last one.

Yea, the artist is a Linebeck fan herself :3 So he was designed that way for a reason.

-always thought that Zak looked and acted a little like Linebeck anyway- Except Linebeck was more epic ;O~

What is my liiiife?!?

Bigfish, you're allowed the 'You Rang' bit, as long as you only keep Kristoph in it and keep Zak out. That way it's so out of context no-one will know where it's from :3

Four is Death

Would the first issue's "Betcha I can do this blindfolded!" be a spoiler?

Cross-examining your posts!

Allan's Aokage wrote:
Would the first issue's "Betcha I can do this blindfolded!" be a spoiler?

I would assume so, because
Spoiler:
the shooting of thalassa is a major plot point. Though it is rather vague and not super spoilery...

Formerly Avenger...

The comic has been sigged! Although, I've modified it a bit... :edgy:

-snort- XD!! Payne's wife scares me more than Payne.

The Father of Death

Now I really sympathize with Kristoph.

PART FIVE IS HERE.

Four is Death

The bonus made me laugh hard.

Part Five wasn't bad either~

Idol of Polar Bears

Allan's Aokage wrote:
The comic is full of fail. Period.

It's more "true" than "funny", really.

Four is Death

Mr. Bear wrote:
Allan's Aokage wrote:

Going into editing quotes, I see?

-snort- Such an awesome end XD!~

I posted both Part 5 and the Bonus on the first post.

Idol of Polar Bears

Allan's Aokage wrote:
Mr. Bear wrote:
Allan's Aokage wrote:

Going into editing quotes, I see?

I've done it quite a few times, as have others, but this is the first anyone's ever raised a voice.
Page 2 of 17 [ 649 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)