Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 1 of 1[ 20 posts ]

Turnabout Succession Mystery (Contain Spoiler)Topic%20Title

Nerd wan

well... there's a LOT OF MYSTERY that i don't know in this last cast at AJ/AA

i just wondering, what purpose is Kristoph to do that thing to Phoenix and unfortunedlly the scene where Phoenix Lost his Badge forever...

that's what we know the Lawyer we know turn into a bummer "Hobohodo"

and there a mystery about sketch at that studio.... how the hell they know the rest case who Appolo had solve it?

and about phoenix personality.. its just me or guys feel he more like "curse you all" to the world for what happening in 7 years ago?

and i think he become more darker for who know him, but he still sarcastic as ever (just play present case at Mason System)

i think Kristoph was jealous and choose to end his carries. well that's my opinion...

are anyone can answer this Question or are you guys have something to tell about this last case?
Re: Turnabout Succession Mystery (Contain Spoiler)Topic%20Title

Apply directly to the forehead

Location: New Mexico (If you can find any more empty space, your in Paris Hilton's brain)

The sketches were made because Mishim felt guilty for what he did to Phoenix and the forgery, so he kept watch of him for seven years hoping that something would happen, when Apollo joined the agency he was keeping watch of Phoenix's protege

When I first saw that a chill ran through me, but when I found out there was absolutely nothing that crazy about it I felt gypped

Nerd wan

but he said that he never go outside.. how?

and somehow link between Phoenix and Justice seems not connected at all and he just the key to slove this case. as what he search the information at 7 years ago.

i hope in Remnant of the past, they will be make that little plot about it because i am starting little bit confuse about entire case.

Wrighting wrongs since 2009.

SD-Rim_6 wrote:
When I first saw that a chill ran through me, but when I found out there was absolutely nothing that crazy about it I felt gypped

Oh gawd: ME TOO. Initially when I saw the pictures my mouth just dropped open. And then... whoa. What an anticlimax. :(

Va va voom!

LadyLuckDoubt wrote:
SD-Rim_6 wrote:

Oh gawd: ME TOO. Initially when I saw the pictures my mouth just dropped open. And then... whoa. What an anticlimax. :(

Yes! Even that one creepy song (With all the sixteenth notes? Wish I knew the name >.>) started playing when Apollo realized they were based on the cases he's worked on. I know Drew Misham was already involved in the case from seven years ago, but... well, now that I think more on it, that's exactly what it was. An anticlimax; it set me up, too! :c
Currently in search of a face~

Nerd wan

yeah, thats the first impression... but the more i think tho involved, all this case turn into a big mess

Location: New Mexico (If you can find any more empty space, your in Paris Hilton's brain)

8zack8 wrote:
yeah, thats the first impression... but the more i think tho involved, all this case turn into a big mess

It sure was, I especially thought that the Mason System ruined the final day and it was even easier then the First Turnabout, not to mention the end of the case was very much turned into a massive tapestry of irrelevant details

Wrighting wrongs since 2009.

The MASON system is a complete and utter timefuck.

Seriously, that you can only move ahead by
Spoiler:
showing little!Vera the nail polish that you got from Kristoph in the present
was one of the most ridiculous things ever. Then there was
Spoiler:
seeing Kristoph in "present day" at the Borscht Bowl and then in the present day in prison.
Some dates at least would have been nice, Capcom.

All I can say is that if the game can pull that stuff on us in canon, well, I'm going to be a lot less critical of AJ-era fanfiction where time seems to be incredibly warped about. (ie. Apollo meeting Klavier before the start of the game, etc.) :) It was surrealler than I think they'd intended it to be.

Well the Mason system was made as a device for Phoenix to show the jury, it was used as a method for them to find out the truth about this case. Another comment I would like to make on Turnabout Succession was that Phoenix was right and the case was simple.

Nerd wan

i thought he made that MASON System...

genius....

[/quote]i hope in Remnant of the past, they will be make that little plot about it because i am starting little bit confuse about entire case.[/quote]

You might not know but Remnant of the past is a fan game on PWLib :keiko:
Awesome sig by awesome Nadini!

Nerd wan

SD-Rim_6 wrote:
Well the Mason system was made as a device for Phoenix to show the jury, it was used as a method for them to find out the truth about this case. Another comment I would like to make on Turnabout Succession was that Phoenix was right and the case was simple.

the last section was simple at all. and for newbie maybe will get stress about the MASON system. thus he must play the game from first chapter :p

ah yeah. i was wondering, will capcom make this plot into great story, maybe :sadshoe:

@ dimbo : all user CR have knows ROTP actually :yogi:

100% Juice

8zack8 wrote:
well... there's a LOT OF MYSTERY that i don't know in this last cast at AJ/AA

i just wondering, what purpose is Kristoph to do that thing to Phoenix and unfortunedlly the scene where Phoenix Lost his Badge forever...

that's what we know the Lawyer we know turn into a bummer "Hobohodo"

i think Kristoph was jealous and choose to end his carries. well that's my opinion...

are anyone can answer this Question or are you guys have something to tell about this last case?

the reason of kristoph making the forgery: kristoph planned to use the forgery himself. his tihnking was that if he defend zak gramarye and get his client off then he willl instantly become a famous defense attorney. so he forge the evidence not knowing that zak gramarye intended to disappear anyway.

the reason of kristoph making phoenix use the forgery: you are right. kristoph is jealous. kristoph wanted to get famous from this case but then he is foiled when Zak drop him as attorney and get Phoenix instead. TO do this he gets trucy to give phoenix the forged diary entry and then tells klaver the night before all about it so that klavier can point to the court that it is indeed a forgery.

his original plan: have misham/vera make the forgery. win trial and become famous defense attorney. then drew misham will send envelope with gramarye stamp and be poisoned. his poisoning will force vera to leave home and she will use finger nail polish and die. that all to happen within the span of the gramarye trial and nobody would be the wiser.

however that is all foiled when kristoph is replace by phoenix and on top of that drew misham doesn't initially use the commemorative stamp

LadyLuckDoubt wrote:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
seeing Kristoph in "present day" at the Borscht Bowl and then in the present day in prison.

All I can say is that if the game can pull that stuff on us in canon, well, I'm going to be a lot less critical of AJ-era fanfiction where time seems to be incredibly warped about. (ie. Apollo meeting Klavier before the start of the game, etc.) :) It was surrealler than I think they'd intended it to be.

I'm probably completely wrong here, XD, but...

I thought Phoenix made the Mason system. He turned to the major events of the past seven years into a game that he got the jurists to play. So during the parts with Phoenix, you're actually playing as
Spoiler:
Lamiroir, playing as Phoenix. :meekins:

So you technically could use things from the present in the past, because you aren't Phoenix at all, you're a jurist playing the game Phoenix made.

Uh, that probably makes no sense. :meekins: Even I'm confused now...
☆KrazyKaro and Romeo's Daughter☆
☆Godot_Blend_#107, Tap and Jaron's Sister☆

FINE

P!ATD wrote:
LadyLuckDoubt wrote:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I'm probably completely wrong here, XD, but...

I thought Phoenix made the Mason system. He turned to the major events of the past seven years into a game that he got the jurists to play. So during the parts with Phoenix, you're actually playing as
Spoiler:
Lamiroir, playing as Phoenix. :meekins:

So you technically could use things from the present in the past, because you aren't Phoenix at all, you're a jurist playing the game Phoenix made.

Uh, that probably makes no sense. :meekins: Even I'm confused now...

Yeah i was like
:wtf:
is phoenix breaking the fourth wall?!! (cuz i thought that phoenix was talking to the player)

Overruled?

Why is everyone hiding the spoilers if the topic warns you about it? :eh?:

But yeah, I feel 4-4 was a total letdown. There wasn't a whole lot to the actual murder, and we spent nearly the entire time just establishing motive. The flashback case was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do in this series, as not only did Phoenix and Gumshoe seem very OOCly arrogant, it felt like I was signing Phoenix's death warrant. (in other topic, I mentioned how this felt like the writers were going "F-U" to Phoenix's fan base)

The paint scrapping part had no purpose other then to throw in a useless gimmick to remind us this system has a touch screen, we never saw Trucy breakdown over finding out Shadi was Zak, or Klavier breakdown finding out he had won that case based on a trick, and Kristoph's motive for all he did turned out he just had a pathetic hissy fit cause he was fired from being Zak's client. Weaksauce.

Speaking of Zak, what the hell is up with that guy? I know, I know, he's a jerk, and you guys will probably link that awesome comic, but even jerks should have SOME kind of common sense. First of all, he was doing the poker thing with the lawyers so he could find one he could trust, yet he was planning on deceiving them from the beginning to escape the courtroom, so what's the point? He also not only saw Trucy handing off the fake page to Phoenix, but he was holding the real one at that moment. If he had just given Phoenix the real page, Phoenix might had not won the case, but at least he wouldn't had lost his badge.

Zak also dumps Trucy, a dependent on Phoenix, who just lost his job and reputation. Then, when Phoenix does manage to find a job, as bad as it is, Zak returns seven years later to ruin THAT job too! Was there more to Zak's motivation's? Was he really just trying to destroy Phoenix's poker record because he was using Trucy during high stake games (despite the fact the hypocrite used her talent with Mr. Hat to escape the court), or was there something more to this, that perhaps he was trying to ruin Phoenix's life entirely? Maybe he and Kristoph were secretly in cahoots?

LadyLuckDoubt wrote:
The MASON system is a complete and utter timefuck. Seriously, that you can only move ahead by
Spoiler:
was one of the most ridiculous things ever.

Not only that, but you have to get a picture of Apollo from Brushel to show to Zak in the past. Either this was a grossly huge oversight on the writer's part, or they just thought "screw it", and threw it in hoping no one would notice.

i'll get an avvy later

god you people write long replies
Spoiler: All AA games
the following people are EEEEEEEVIL:
karma, gant, morgan le fey, slashface aka engarde, penguin/atmey, black dahlia, and devil's hand (aka hirohiko aka figure it out yourself)

'Sup?

DarkWobbuffet wrote:
Speaking of Zak, what the hell is up with that guy? I know, I know, he's a jerk, and you guys will probably link that awesome comic, but even jerks should have SOME kind of common sense. First of all, he was doing the poker thing with the lawyers so he could find one he could trust, yet he was planning on deceiving them from the beginning to escape the courtroom, so what's the point? He also not only saw Trucy handing off the fake page to Phoenix, but he was holding the real one at that moment. If he had just given Phoenix the real page, Phoenix might had not won the case, but at least he wouldn't had lost his badge.

Zak also dumps Trucy, a dependent on Phoenix, who just lost his job and reputation. Then, when Phoenix does manage to find a job, as bad as it is, Zak returns seven years later to ruin THAT job too! Was there more to Zak's motivation's? Was he really just trying to destroy Phoenix's poker record because he was using Trucy during high stake games (despite the fact the hypocrite used her talent with Mr. Hat to escape the court), or was there something more to this, that perhaps he was trying to ruin Phoenix's life entirely? Maybe he and Kristoph were secretly in cahoots?

... Imma going try to explain some things, since I'm probably one of the few people who actually like Zak.

He was playing poker to find lawyer he could trust because he wanted someone who he could trust his daughter to, which I believe was a very smart move. It was probably more dangerous for Trucy if he brought her with him, and though they're very good friends, he probably thought leaving Trucy with Valant wouldn't be so smart either, considering that Valant stabbed Zak in the back by tampering with the IV bag, thus making him unable to trust him.
And the page. I'm not completely sure if this would be true, but I think if Phoenix showed the real page, it would be considered a forgery instead of the actual forgery. Think, both notes were beneficial to Zak's case and Klavier probably wasn't told what the contents of the note were, since it would arouse suspicion if Kristoph told too much, so even if Phoenix presented the real page, the trial would have the same outcome.

Like I said before, leaving Trucy with Nick was probably Zak's best option, since he was the only one he could trust.
I'm not sure of Zak's motivation to break Nick's poker record, but what you said, about Nick using Trucy to win poker matches, was probably part of it.
The other part to his motivation I think is that Trucy started working at such a young age. I mean, how would you feel if you found out that your lawyer that you trusted with your daughter all those years ago, because you couldn't bring her with you, is using your daughter's talents to win matches and had her start working at the age of eight? Probably not that good. And I'm not trying to diss Nick here, since I know he had to use Trucy and Trucy probably wanted to get a job to help, but still, you wouldn't be too happy if you were Zak, huh? I think that's a likely motive for Zak to try to destory Nick's reputation. And I totally doubt he's in cahoots with Kristoph. He's the one who started the mess, who made it so he had to be separated from his daughter and leave her with a man he barely knew, but was the only one he could trust.
Image Image

Overruled?

Quote:
He was playing poker to find lawyer he could trust because he wanted someone who he could trust his daughter to, which I believe was a very smart move. It was probably more dangerous for Trucy if he brought her with him, and though they're very good friends, he probably thought leaving Trucy with Valant wouldn't be so smart either, considering that Valant stabbed Zak in the back by tampering with the IV bag, thus making him unable to trust him.

Just as Zak stabbed Phoenix in the back by abandoning him to accept a fate which would cost him his reputation and source of income, all because he hid the real page from Phoenix?

Quote:
And the page. I'm not completely sure if this would be true, but I think if Phoenix showed the real page, it would be considered a forgery instead of the actual forgery. Think, both notes were beneficial to Zak's case and Klavier probably wasn't told what the contents of the note were, since it would arouse suspicion if Kristoph told too much, so even if Phoenix presented the real page, the trial would have the same outcome.

Drew proved the forged page was fake cause of a hidden watermark or something along those lines on it. If Phoenix presented the real one, and Klavier called Drew to try to expose it as a fake, Drew would say it wasn't his work, and Klavier would had gotten in a world of trouble. Phoenix would probably win the case by Klavier being held in contempt of court for attempting to frame him. Zak would had probably took off anyway, but at least Phoenix would still be a lawyer.

Quote:
I'm not sure of Zak's motivation to break Nick's poker record, but what you said, about Nick using Trucy to win poker matches, was probably part of it. The other part to his motivation I think is that Trucy started working at such a young age. I mean, how would you feel if you found out that your lawyer that you trusted with your daughter all those years ago, because you couldn't bring her with you, is using your daughter's talents to win matches and had her start working at the age of eight? Probably not that good.

Yeah, never mind the fact Phoenix was using that job to get by thanks to Zak ruining the job he was actually good at.

Quote:
And I'm not trying to diss Nick here, since I know he had to use Trucy and Trucy probably wanted to get a job to help, but still, you wouldn't be too happy if you were Zak, huh? I think that's a likely motive for Zak to try to destroy Nick's reputation. He's the one who started the mess, who made it so he had to be separated from his daughter and leave her with a man he barely knew, but was the only one he could trust.

And Zak, being the hypocrite that he is, continued to betray Phoenix's trust by not only trying to ruin his poker record, but cheating to do it.

i'll get an avvy later

these things are REALLY long
Spoiler: All AA games
the following people are EEEEEEEVIL:
karma, gant, morgan le fey, slashface aka engarde, penguin/atmey, black dahlia, and devil's hand (aka hirohiko aka figure it out yourself)
Page 1 of 1 [ 20 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)