Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 2 of 3[ 97 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Re: C-R Adventure II: The Forgotten Past (Open!)Topic%20Title

"...Naturally."

Meenyman wrote:
The ashes swept through the sky, darkening the scene, as if the sun wasn't out.

"You know, the fact that we survived is quite amazing, isn't it? Hmmmm, so now the TRADIS' powers will be limited. Sure it has weakened, but Dimbo hasn't completely stopped us yet. If we're going to travel with the TRADIS, where should our first destination be? There are barely signs of life remaining, it's not going to be easy to find life."

"I don't know... I think we could use the heat scanner to detect people though." smiled Shadow. "Of course, we'll have to be careful. I'm not sure of the technology Dimbo will be using so... yeah."

He reopened the TRADIS doors. "I'll be back in a minute then. You may want to come in." he smiled, with a cheezy wink as well.
Engaged to Reiji!
Credit to Nadindi for the awesome sig! :D

[Yay, finally I can post. Btw, just in regards to your post, DoMaya, the newcomers have to join the Revolution or become a minion of Dimbo. Correct me on this if I'm wrong, original RP'ers. ;)]

Dr. Tap furrowed his brow as he paced up and down the wasteland that he once considered home. So much had happened in a very short amount of time. It was surreal but at the same time, extremely interesting. His inquisitiveness had lit up as soon as he realised what had happen. He had avoided embarrassing himself dearly in front of the group of rag tag misfits by schooling his face into a mask of apathy. It wasn't too hard after years of experience.

Ignoring his "comrades", Dr. Tap pulled out a variety of tools from his black lab coat he was garbed in. After a few moments, a glint appeared in his eyes as he found what he was looking for - a super, conductive, solar powered mobile phone. It had been one of his last inventions he made before joining the heroes.

Dr. Tap punched in a familiar sequence and pressed Call. He waited with anticipation.

[Yes, I'm with the heroes, Dawn.]

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

ShadowEdgeworth wrote:
He hit the comm badge on his chest. It let out a small noise, like keys jingling.
"Dimbo to Devian. I request your presence at my office. Posthaste. It regards that Neutoniam SuperWeapon I've been working on for years..."

Suzuka sighed. She and Devian never had got on well for as long as they had known each other. They often argued about various things... but they had developed a small mutual respect for one-another. Still, she was not looking forward to seeing him again...

Devian was still staring at the screen, when suddenly a beeping sound startled him. It was coming from a small device he kept in his pocket.
"Dimbo to Devian." a voice on the other side of the device said. After hearing that, the young man took the communicator from his pocket, and held it in front of him.
"I request your presence at my office. Posthaste. It regards that Neutoniam SuperWeapon I've been working on for years..."
Devian heard this, and sighed. "Be right there." he said, pressing a small button that was in the middle of the device. He then released the button, and threw the little gizmo back into his pocket. He stood up, and left the room.

After half a minute, Devian was entering Dimbo's office. Upon entrance, he didn't find the most pleasant of scenes: inside was Christi Suzuka, lieutenant of Dimbo's Air and Space fleet. Every time her and Devian met, they would fight over something, whatever it was, no matter how unsignificant. Devian tried to fake indifference.

"Hello, Ms. Suzuka." the young man greeted the lieutenant. "It's nice to see you again."

The Real Human Being

((Just a quick note, this is a small story showcasing My character's history.
It establishes why he's fighting and where he came from.))

The burnt body with angel's wings limped through the forest.
His lack of skin caused every flake of snow on his body to be 10x as cold.

He collapses in the snow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My eyes open, or they would have if I had any skin.
I'm wrapped in bandages, laying in a bed.

A child walks back and fourth in the room,
A rectangular room with multiple beds, you could tell by looking out the windows that you were not on the ground floor.

I attempt to sit up, and find that the bandages encased my entire body, pinning my arms to my sides.

The child notices, holding a candle above my face to see my eyes.
"Are you hungry sir? or thirsty?"

No..

He sighed, and checked on all of the other people in the room.

There were no replies.

Bam! Wait. That's a fish?!

Dragon sighed. "Fine. I might as well tell you a bit about the Leviathan." She stalked into the TRADIS and sat in one of the beanbag chairs that were lying around.

"You're actually going to tell, Dragon?" Lewis sighed also, and plopped into a beanbag. "Well, I might as well help you, but first... can we stop sighing? It's not doing any miracles for my morale."

"Sure... anyways... where should I start with the Leviathan?" Dragon put on a serious face.
[Signature in construction until I make a new one]
I'm back, mate! Still lurking like a ninja but whatevs :3

Ahh...Coffee...

Meenyman entered the TRADIS along with Dragon, when she was about to tell the Heroes about the Leviathan.

"Maybe you should start with what it is?" asked Meenyman, politely.

Meenyman walked to one of the empty beanbag chairs, trying to get comfortable.
From this point, he began to wonder if this Leviathan could do much more, or how it can be destroyed.
Click my sig to see my YouTube channel! AA music is found here!
CarChaseCityMan and Arkillian's son, Franzika Von ehmpke5 ,Lida_Rose and angel_of_nature's brother.
"If you don't have any shadows, then you're not standing in the light."

The Real Human Being

I could tell, me and him were the only two people alive.

Kid, could you undo these bandages for me?
With my body so cold I couldn't force my way out,

He hesitated,
"You're not healed yet, just a couple more days."

I started to scream;
Kid! If we don't get out of this storm we'll both be dead!

"My mommy said she'd be back! She can help you!"

I'll give her one hour, if she isn't back by then you untie me!

The kid blows out the candle, making the the moon coming in from the window the only light.

"...Naturally."

Shadow turned his head away from the control panel. "Yes... Dragon, tell us all you know. We may be able to stop it if we know fully what the hell it is." he frowned.

-------------------------

Christi gritted her teeth as Devian walked into the office.
"Hello, Ms. Suzuka. It's to see you again." he greeted her.
"Pleasure to see you again too, Devian." she replied, trying to keep the displeasure out of her voice.

Dimbo quickly interrupted before a new argument could start. "Glad you could make it. Now, I have a mission for you both. The Heroes seem to be planning something, as they've just gone back into their spaceship. What I want you to do, is take the DSS Constellation in Hangar 2 which has been refitted with the NSW, and destroy their ship."

He sat back in hs chair. "Without their ship, they can do nothing to stop us."

"Er, wouldn't that kill them? I don't exactly want actually kill them..." Christi said, running her hand through her hair.

"True. I don't want them dead. Suffering, yes, but where's the fun in death? Ok, set the NSW to cripple them. Then we can let the Resistance deal with them... heheh."

He shifted his gaze back to the screen, and watched it intently.

Christi looked at Devian with the "he's finally lost it" look. Naturally, she wasn't a fan of killing people, and she only had Dimbos word of what these Heroes were actually like.

Still, orders are orders... I don't have to agree with them, but at least I'm not killing them...

"You coming, Devian?" she asked, turning to face the door.
Engaged to Reiji!

The Real Human Being

*blam*
About fourty minutes after the light went out a gun fires from outside.
The child re-lights the candle and starts to head out the door.
Kid! Don't go! I yell, not wanting to be trapped alone.

"Search the house for other civilians! if this woman was collecting this much food she couldn't be alone!"

A door gets kicked in downstairs, you can hear steps running up the stairs and gunshots following them.
The kid runs back in the room, bolting the heavy door and crouching down near me.
Kid, get me out of these bandages...

He tries, his hands tremble too much to grasp them.

He holds the candle above me, the only light in the room.

*slam*
*slam*
*slam*
The door is being rammed, but it's heavy locks won't budge.

Kid, put the candle on my chest and hide under my bed.

"my name is Orion"

whatever, just hide!
The candle is placed on my chest, and Orion hides.

The door flies open, a group of three train their rifles on me.

"Somebody get that kid, he ran in here"

"what about the other people in here?"

"all but one are dead, the heartbeat sensor is only picking up two"

"How... to start..." Dragon closed her eyes. "Okay... the Leviathan is a mythical beast of Greek origin that -"

"Dragon, you've got the wrong description again." Lewis pointed out. "We're talking about the weapon."

"Ugh. My brain cells must be dying or something. Real description. The Leviathan is a biological weapon that contains the power of several Fat Mans, with the ability to level an area of about the size of Luxemborg." Dragon paused. "If one were to survive the blast, they would suffer from various symptoms, which will eventually cause death. However... those will not show up until much... much later. Although... how did Dimbo even build the thing, which is my question. There is no such "

She twiddled her thumbs a bit. "Anyhow... are we really committed to finding Dr. Tap? There might be that slim little chance he may not be here... due to the 2016 Tap being here with us."

Lewis frowned. "You may be right. If this happened... time will surely be messed up... but we can hope, can't we?"

Ahh...Coffee...

Meenyman sat on the chair, listening to Dragon's words carefully.

"Showing symptoms, huh? Interesting....I'll have to keep a lookout on them. But I'm a thumbs up for finding Tap, he may be our only chance and besides, what else are we able to do without finding him?"

Meenyman paused for a moment, thinking carefully.

"Wait, you don't know how Dimbo built this? That means there must be some more secrets behind all this, it isn't good at all."
CarChaseCityMan and Arkillian's son, Franzika Von ehmpke5 ,Lida_Rose and angel_of_nature's brother.

Last edited by Meenyman on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"...Naturally."

"I see. That is curious... You know... I think we should locate Dimbo's base first of all, just to get a bearing. No infiltrations yet. I've got the TRADIS working, and the long-range sensors are functioning. Also, 2026 Dr. Tap may be there... but I'm not sure. Wibbly-Wobbly-Timey-Wimey." Shadow smiled. "Raising shields... just in case... and let's try not to be detected."

He pulled a lever, and the TRADIS relit itself.

"We have to locate the Leviathan itself. Oh, and more thing... there was a camera out there... so..."

He pushed a button. There was a smashing sound from outside. "The ultra-sonic sondwave deals with it. Also, we might find some members of a Resistance force somewhere. Like in the Terminator movies."

------------------------

Dimbo slammed his desk. "Dammit, they cut the feed! You two, go, now!!" he shouted.
Engaged to Reiji!

((It's Dragon, not Dawn. I can understand the mix-up though.))

"No, no, it's not how he built it. It's how he got the materials to build it. I know for sure Leviathan's main component was dismantled after being tested in the Arctic Circle for its power, and disposed of." Dragon stood up and paced. "It doesn't matter anymore what and how he made the thing, what matters is destroying it, any other weapons he has, and our foremost priority, finding Dr. Tap in this future. And we can't forget making him end up in the medical ward for a couple weeks." She gave a mischievous grin.

"Let's get moving anyways, Shadow." Lewis peeked outside. "I don't think this is the best location to be attacked from, even if we have shields. But do we have a map of whatever could the area look like?"

"...Naturally."

"A quick fly-around should give us enough data." replied Shadow, hitting buttons. The TRADIS began to take off, its features a blur as it acended to a height. "Right, that should do it. Beginning area-orbit. Should take about 10...15 minutes at the max." he said.

"Now... let's begin this stage of our little quest, shall we?" he smiled, as the TRADIS lurched forward, to begin its flight.

I just hope we can complete it. Dr. Tap... please be here... he thought to himself.
Engaged to Reiji!

Ahh...Coffee...

((Ah right, I'll be sure to edit my post.))

As the TRADIS began for take-off, Meenyman hoped for a miracle to happen. It won't be easy to find Dr.Tap and stopping Dimbo, but the Heroes try their very hardest to put things in the right place.

Meenyman looked at his watch.

"10 to 15 minutes, huh? Well that's not too long, is it?" said Meenyman, as TRADIS moved around the future world.

From creating The Leviathan, Meenyman was worried of what else Dimbo has in store.

The Real Human Being

One of the soldiers leaned over me.

"this is the live one, should be kill him?"

"why waste the bullet? He'll be dead soon anyways."

They flip over the other beds, looking for Orion.
When they get to my bed I ask weakly,
Could you put this fire out please? I don't want to be burned.

I see the smiles on their faces.

"sure, we'll put it out"

The soldier picks up the candle and throws it at my face.

"ahahahahahaa"
The fire spreads on my face.

I breathe in the flame.

Buddy, you just made a huge mistake.

"... Well... my only worry is that Dimbo will attempt to wipe us all out before we change the timeline. I mean, we're probably the only thing that stands between Dimbo and world domination." Dragon grumpily said as she looked at the map of the area that was slowly being made on the screen.

"Argh. I feel too down right now. Shadow, do you happen to have a coffee machine and a large store of hot chocolate? Or possibly a stove somewhere in the TRADIS?" Dragon asked Shadow.

Lewis was intently studying the map. "Interesting... it seems that the geography of the area has changed compared to the past geography recorded... Perhaps this fast change would be due to the Leviathan's aftershocks? And... there's no sign of life even after ten years. The land is barren..." He wrote in a notepad as he spoke. "In case you were wondering, I'm just noting this down to go on file for the Leviathan if we get back to our proper time. It'll be nice to know if the government ever has need of it, not that they would actually use it."

[Shadow, you left Dr. Tap behind when you took off in the TRADIS. :karma: ]

Dr. Tap sighed as he waited for the receiver to pick up. A few moments later, he ignored the multitude of bright colours spiralling around only for someone to pick up on the other end.

"This is the Office of Geographical Exploration into Destroyed Lands. How can I help you?" asked a dull, monotone voice. Dr. Tap raised one eyebrow. It seemed that his old base had turned into an office for Dimbo.

"Yes, this is um..." Dr. Tap started sweating as he thought of what to say only to remember that his future self is highly respected and an esteemed colleague of Dimbo. "This is Doctor Tap requesting transportation from the testing grounds of Leviathan. My... mode of transport was destroyed by accident."

Last edited by Tap on Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

"...Naturally."

"There's a Starbucks-brand coffee and chocolate machine in first door to the left of that corridor." directed Shadow, to Dragon.

He gazed back at the scanner."Seems to be an increasing amount of electrical radiation... we seem to approaching a power source... the Leviathan, maybe?" he said, looking at Meeny. "Better get lower."

The TRADIS swooped down beneath the clouds. Sure enough, in the distance, there was a collection of tall metallic buildings.

"Ah, ha. I believe we have foubd Dimbo's base. Dr. Tap, what do you thi-" Shadow paused. Oh, no. What have I done? I've left him behind!

"Er... team. Tap doesn't seem to be with us. Shall we return and pick hm up, or travel the full distance, first?" Shadow asked, waiting for one of the team to help him.
Engaged to Reiji!

Ahh...Coffee...

Meenyman looked at Shadow, and replied, "A power source? It could be the Leviathan, but for all we know it could be something else. It's worth checking out anyway.

"I think we should pick him up, we don't want to worry him, now do we? Unless you have a way to tell him to wait there for a moment." suggested Meenyman as he walked toward the coffee machine.

"A cup of hot chocolate can help me relax a bit, so I'll make myself a cup, if you don't mind."

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

ShadowEdgeworth wrote:
Christi gritted her teeth as Devian walked into the office.
"Hello, Ms. Suzuka. It's to see you again." he greeted her.
"Pleasure to see you again too, Devian." she replied, trying to keep the displeasure out of her voice.

Dimbo quickly interrupted before a new argument could start. "Glad you could make it. Now, I have a mission for you both. The Heroes seem to be planning something, as they've just gone back into their spaceship. What I want you to do, is take the DSS Constellation in Hangar 2 which has been refitted with the NSW, and destroy their ship."

He sat back in hs chair. "Without their ship, they can do nothing to stop us."

"Er, wouldn't that kill them? I don't exactly want actually kill them..." Christi said, running her hand through her hair.

"True. I don't want them dead. Suffering, yes, but where's the fun in death? Ok, set the NSW to cripple them. Then we can let the Resistance deal with them... heheh."

He shifted his gaze back to the screen, and watched it intently.

Christi looked at Devian with the "he's finally lost it" look. Naturally, she wasn't a fan of killing people, and she only had Dimbos word of what these Heroes were actually like.

Still, orders are orders... I don't have to agree with them, but at least I'm not killing them...

"You coming, Devian?" she asked, turning to face the door.

Devian could see the stare that Christi was shooting at Dimbo, but he didn't share it; she couldn't imagine how many times the self-proclaimed had been like just now. He could see, however, that lately Dimbo had been showing more signs of madness than usual. But it was all probably due to the fact that, as they both knew, there wasn't too much time left for anyone: now that the Heroes were in their this new timeline, their chance of survival were slim. And even less possibilities they had of getting back to their time. Dimbo seemed like your plain old madman, but he wouldn't have gotten where he was if he were one. He was well aware of his chances, and the Heroes'.

But all that stole only a couple of seconds of Devian's time. Just after Dimbo ordered them to set up the Neutoniam SuperWeapon, Christi asked her if he was going, and he nodded. Just as he was getting to the door, Devian could hear a static sound, and suddenly, Dimbo shouted. "Dammit, they cut the feed!" he exclaimed. "You two, go, now!"

Devian shot him a glance, but ignored him. He turned forward again, shot another glance, this time at Christi, and they both exited the room. They still hadn't exchanged honest words, and this didn't change when they left Dimbo's chambers. Devian's eyes fixed at Christi's, waiting for her to proceed, so he could follow her. He wasn't willing to speak yet. He knew the kind of argument it would cause, arguments he could do without. So he just waited.

The Real Human Being

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The corpse with angel's wings flies through the air.

He holds Orion in his arms, his shirt blood soaked and his life fading fast.

I need to find this kid some help, fast!

((Now I just need to find you guys...))

"...Naturally."

Shadow paused. "Hmm... ok, then, I know. I'll take a quick swoop down and scan for what is power source... raising shields to maximum, just in case, again. Then we'll go staight back."

The TRADIS swooped down and slowy glided towards Dimbo's base, while coveted by small light clouds.

"Beginning Data Aquistition... now." he said, pressing a button. A gauge came up on the scanner and began to slowly fill, percentage after percentage...

-------------------

Christi walked with Devian towards the hanger, saying nothing. An argument would be quite unnessesary... but she had a few things to get off her chest...

They reached the hanger. The DSS Constellation was in front of them, looming ominously. It was certainly was huge... it layman's terms , one might call it a cross between an overgrown X-Wing and the USS Enterprise-D.

As they walked to enter it, Christi finally spoke. "The pressure's gotten to him. I've never seen him so... stir crazy before. I don't know... but I don't think we should do this. You met the Heroes before, what are they like...?" she asked Devian, as they entered the ship.
Engaged to Reiji!

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

((Agh, sorry for the late start, guys!))

Panda strolled back from the coffee machine she'd accidentally come across while looking for a bathroom in the TRADIS (she'd eventually found one of those too), cradling a paper cup of double mochaccino and perched herself on a chair near the main console.

"Did I miss anything?" she asked, sipping from her drink. "And before you explain what I've missed, because I probably have, haven't I?- I've been thinking, do we have future selves here? I mean if Dr. Tap does, isn't there a possibility that we do too?"

((I thought it was just easier for Panda to have missed the discussion rather than trying to insert her into it XD))
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

"Capital idea, Panda." Dragon remarked after coming in after Panda, carrying a tray of drinks. "You've got yourself a good coffee machine back there, Shadow. Now back to the topic... as Panda has said, we may or may not have future selves here. My only thinking is that if we disappeared back in 2016, nowhere to find Dimbo, then wouldn't we not have any type of future selves since we're all here? Unless, Shadow, your TRADIS booted us into an parallel universe where Dimbo conquered the world, and ten years ahead. Then that may be possible." She set down the tray and grabbed a cup of hot chocolate.

"If that theory is correct, then we may be able to contact our future selves. However, I must say that we need to keep in mind that Dimbo will be on the alert for us, and will try to eliminate us from the timeline." Dragon said as she drank her cup of hot chocolate. "It'll be fun to see what our future selves looks like though."

Ahh...Coffee...

"That's quite an idea you got there. The possibility of us living in this time is possible, but look what Dimbo managed to do. If he managed to turn the world like this, perhaps he had found a way to stop "us"? Dragon's right, if we do contact our future selves, we will have to be very cautious," said Meenyman, as he walked back with a cup of hot chocolate.

"...Naturally."

"True... That is possible... but if we're in a parallel universe, then what's happening in the original universe...? Dimbo would possibly be taking that world..." Shadow thought aloud. "But yeah. That would be pretty cool."

His face turned into a wide grin. Then he turned back to the scanner. "20%. 4 minutes before this power source is idenified... hmm...."

His face turned serious again. "Oh, boy, this is not good. TRADIS is picking up a GalaxyX-class starship in Dimbo's base. it hasn't detected us yet, but we'll have to move back. It'll extend the time the time of the scan, but it's better than being attacked." Shadow said , flicking switches.
Engaged to Reiji!

"Pull back, Shadow. I don't like the sound of that. Can the TRADIS handle a hit from that thing?" Lewis stared at the readings. "Actually, screw that. If it's that destructive as you've just implied, then pull back. How did Dimbo even craft that thing? It's only've been ten years, and we didn't even get started on that technology yet. Never."

He chewed his lip. "I don't like our chances in this timeline, but maybe the only chance we have is to meet up with our future selves or some 'rebels' to figure out how to stop this... madman."

"...Naturally."

Shadow's eyebrows narrowed. "It's still offline, I'll pull back once it's almost in weapons range if the scan isn't completed. We shouldn't be visable to them anyway. Not yet."

He kept his hands on the controls, tensely, as the percentage increased.

((By the way, this is the DSS Constellation.

Spoiler:
))
Engaged to Reiji!

[Ok, here's what you requested, Shadow. ;)]

"Doctor...Tap? One moment." the voice paused and Dr. Tap waited patiently. A few moments later the voice returned with less apathy in it this time.

"You are cleared for transport, sir. I will send Lieutenant Suzuka to pick you up. Please remember to follow all regulations and rules and..." the voice started to babble about pointless stuff so Dr. Tap quickly said "Thanks" before hanging up. A small smile etched its way onto his face as he pocketed his phone. His improvised plan was a success.

"...Naturally."

((Ah, cool. Thanks, Tap. :) )

Upon recieving her new assignment, Christi almost punched the ensign who told her. He quickly ran off.

"So I'm reduced to pick-up duty. Fabulous." she uttered to Devian. "I better get this done, see ya."

Still, at least it gave her a chance to get away from Devian. Better use the ol' DSS Apollo. she thought, heading to a shuttlecraft. Once on board she headed to the coordinates the ensign gave her... until she spotted an object in the sky...

---------------

Shadow turned his head to the scanner. "Oh, heads up, picking up a shuttlecraft. Let's see... weapons are rather weak... it's comminicating with us!"

Suddenly, the face of Lieutenant Christi Suzuka replaced the scan screen.

"Aah, you must be the Heroes." she said, raising an eyebrow.

"Um, yeah. We are." Shadow smiled. She seemed non-threatening.

"Just thought I'd warn you that one of my... assiociates is about to come and cripple your ship... you may want to leave this area." She told him, her tone darkening. The communiction ceased. Shadow put his hand to his jaw.

"Uh... So Dimbo is planning to attack us then..." he said to himself and the others...

------------------

Suzuka saw the person she was meant to pick up, waiting patiently. She touched down near him and opened the shuttle door.

"Hello there. My name is Christi Suzuka and I'm your pilot for today." She smiled, albeit rather slyly, waiting for this person to enter the shuttle so they could get back...
Engaged to Reiji!

"...Naturally."

((Come on, people, let's keep this moving! :godot: ))
Engaged to Reiji!

[Whoops! Sorry for the late reply! ><]

"It's about time!" Dr. Tap said with a glare directed at the person he thought was Suzuka. He adjusted his coat and walked over to the shuttle with an arrogant smirk on his face. He raised an eyebrow at their method of transport as the design seemed oddly familiar to him. He shrugged.

"Shall we go?"

"That... might be Devian..." Dragon worriedly said. "It's the most likely person, but then, I could be wrong. What can we do to defend ourselves? Or should we just back off more?" She paced again, sipping occasionally at her hot chocolate.

"Well... I would opt for retreating for now. It seems to be the better choice." Lewis voiced his opinion. "I don't really think anything we have right now can defeat a battlecraft of that caliber. Argh... only if we knew what was in Dimbo's arsenal..." He sighed and sat down for a bit.

((Ugh, sorry I haven't been able to post as Devian lately. I'll try to catch up later today, or tomorrow.))

[Come on, everyone! Let's keep this moving. :karma: ]

"...Naturally."

((Oh, right. xD ))

As Suzuka began entering coordinates for the base, she felt like slapping her new passenger. He seemed like the smug, arrogant type. She hated smug and arrogant people.

"Shall we go?" asked the passenger.

"Yes, of course, just entering coordinates and activating the impulse drive." she said, trying to get one-up on the passenger.

The shuttle's nacelles lit up, and it gradually lifted up off the ground. It turned and headed in the predicted direction.

"So, what are you doing there, anyway? The ensign who told me this mission said nothing about your activity." she asked, trying to raise conversation.

---------------------------------

Shadow turned to Lewis and Dawn. He smiled. "Retreating...? I don't think so. Shields are at 100% efficency, the hull is near-indestructable- this old girl has survived a massive nuclear explosion, albeit critically damaged and covered in hull breaches, but survived nonetheless. Not to mention the turrets. We can survive for 5 minutes!" shouted Shadow, his face a mixture of defiance and madness.

"Ooh, that shuttle's back..." he said after.
Engaged to Reiji!

"...Naturally."

((Oh, come on! We're nearing the third paaaaaaaage!)) :larry:
Engaged to Reiji!

"Too Awesome to Die"

[Well, I might as well introduce myself, even though you're in the middle of something...]

The inquisitor awoke in his bed as usual. The taste of blood filled his mouth from biting his tongue in his sleep. It always happened from the nightmares which he consciously had loved and adored but deep down inside the fear attempted to eat at him despite there being no soul left to devour. There was no sense of terror that gripped him. Only confusion and monotony. Years ago he was just another inquisitor. Hunting down the darkness. But after the torture...

He quickly shook the thought away. That was the only thing he truly feared now. Not even some heroes or revolutionaries. Despite all he tried his dark theater sat untouched. It was what he wanted. He was still loyal to Dimbo, at least as loyal as he was earlier, but he was passive. He sat in his theater, maybe cleaning up any messes that accrued from the dust and disuse. He wrote plays, plays by the dozen, plays for Hastur. That's who he was loyal to. Nobody else.

But wait... After all these years... all these years... He could sense them. The heroes from all those years ago...

A dark chuckle filled the musty air of the Paradise Theater. Hidden behind time and space, he cast the dark spells which would send the theater back to it's home. Paradise was returning. All it was now was time. Elias sat in the dark, and waited. A soft tune came from his lips as his magic saw his targets far away from where and when (or lack thereof) he was.

"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste..."
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

ShadowEdgeworth wrote:
((Oh, right. xD ))

As Suzuka began entering coordinates for the base, she felt like slapping her new passenger. He seemed like the smug, arrogant type. She hated smug and arrogant people.

"Shall we go?" asked the passenger.

"Yes, of course, just entering coordinates and activating the impulse drive." she said, trying to get one-up on the passenger.

The shuttle's nacelles lit up, and it gradually lifted up off the ground. It turned and headed in the predicted direction.

"So, what are you doing there, anyway? The ensign who told me this mission said nothing about your activity." she asked, trying to raise conversation.

Dr. Tap sat down comfortably on one of the seats in the shuttle. He gazed around, hiding his emotions he was currently feeling. For some strange reason, the design of the shuttle was really, really familiar but he could not figure out where he had seen it before. A small frown accidentally crept onto his face but he quickly schooled his face into a mask of apathy before responding to Suzuka's question.

"I don't see how it is any of your business, Ms....Suzuka, was it?" Dr. Tap said with a raised eyebrow. His poised posture screamed elegance. His eyes twinkled in amusement slightly as he tried to rile up the pilot. "But if I must... I was conducting... well, you might call it a "private investigation"."
Page 2 of 3 [ 97 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay