Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 10 of 10[ 381 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Re: Colias Palaeno Fanclub.Topic%20Title

The Glimmerous Fop

I like him but....

Spoiler: :D
When I first saw him at Coachen's Office, I thought he was the ringleader and the killer seeing that he is an Ambassador and all and Alba's too weak at first glance and being an Ambassador entails him a great capacity to smuggle.

I love him!
At first I was soooooo worried that he would be the culprit but I'm so happy he wasn't.
Colias Palaeno made AAI worth playing alone.
Nothing.

OBJECTION, DAMMIT!

antonis wrote:
I love him!
At first I was soooooo worried that he would be the culprit but I'm so happy he wasn't.

I second that :) He is just so awesome! And that picture with the Steel Samurai, Alba and him >:O He looked just too cuuuute XDDD!

O NOEZ ;_;

Orplie wrote:
antonis wrote:
I love him!

I second that :) He is just so awesome! And that picture with the Steel Samurai, Alba and him >:O He looked just too cuuuute XDDD!

I know he had such a cool smile.
Nothing.

Colias has got to be one of the best characters they've ever come up with since designing Edgeworth in my opinion. I think Colias deserves His own game :I

God knows what they'd make it about though.

and don't say coupons.

Mipeltaja = the real badass

Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.

Gyakutenkenji wrote:
Colias has got to be one of the best characters they've ever come up with since designing Edgeworth in my opinion. I think Colias deserves His own game :I

and don't say coupons.

It'd be about friendship montages with Manny Coachen.
Billie Jean is not my lover.

Icarus wrote:
Gyakutenkenji wrote:

and don't say coupons.

It'd be about friendship montages with Manny Coachen.

Or it could be like ace attorney except Ace Prime Minister or something instead.
Rebuke the opposition party's claims of an affair in the Cohdopian Parliament. I'd buy it.
Nothing.

antonis wrote:
Or it could be like ace attorney except Ace Prime Minister or something instead.
Rebuke the opposition party's claims of an affair in the Cohdopian Parliament. I'd buy it.

Me too! If it's about Colias, I will buy it. If he gives me coupons, I will use 'em. lol

I do hope he comes back in another game. He is such a great character, and it would be a waste not to have him return.
Proud shipper of FeeniexIris, ApolloxEma.

Alice wrote:
antonis wrote:

Me too! If it's about Colias, I will buy it. If he gives me coupons, I will use 'em. lol

I do hope he comes back in another game. He is such a great character, and it would be a waste not to have him return.

If they ever made a game staring Colias it should have a coupon come along with it for money off the next Ace Attorney release or something like that, It would probably only be like 10 percent off though XDDD.. They better not get rid of Colias after just having Him in ONLY ONE case, I think they would be making a really big mistake by doing that and like you said, It's a waste :C

OBJECTION, DAMMIT!

Gyakutenkenji wrote:
Alice wrote:
antonis wrote:

If they ever made a game staring Colias it should have a coupon come along with it for money off the next Ace Attorney release or something like that, It would probably only be like 10 percent off though XDDD.. They better not get rid of Colias after just having Him in ONLY ONE case, I think they would be making a really big mistake by doing that and like you said, It's a waste :C

I bet he would come back giving coupons to everyone at the airport, in the background or something, and persuade people to visit his country. :D

O NOEZ ;_;

Orplie wrote:

I bet he would come back giving coupons to everyone at the airport, in the background or something, and persuade people to visit his country. :D

Perhaps, It would be more fun if He was used more in the game though. I really like Colias and I think He deserves to be able to walk around instead of stand in one spot rubbing His hands together like some creepy dealer, The exact opposite of what He really is XD

Objection! This is crap!

COLIAS PALAENO FOR PRESIDENT!!!
OR GERMAN CHANCELLOR!!!

Everybody loves Colias Palaeno :D
I even started mimicking his hand/face gestures o.O

Sign me up for the club. :D

I agree that he should be used in the following game. It would be too much of a waste to lose such a great character. <3 (Adrian was a bit of an ensemble darkhorse, so, maybe there's a chance for Colias. :adrian: )

Palaeno for President! (Also, I pronounce the name Pah-lah-eh-no... Ididn'tthinkIwassowrong.)

Objection! This is crap!

a_aleaume wrote:
I agree that he should be used in the following game. It would be too much of a waste to lose such a great character. <3 (Adrian was a bit of an ensemble darkhorse, so, maybe there's a chance for Colias. :adrian: )

Palaeno for President! (Also, I pronounce the name Pah-lah-eh-no... Ididn'tthinkIwassowrong.)

a_aleaume wrote:
I agree that he should be used in the following game. It would be too much of a waste to lose such a great character. <3

Second this
a_aleaume wrote:
(Also, I pronounce the name Pah-lah-eh-no... Ididn'tthinkIwassowrong.)

How I pronounce Colias Palaeno voiced by Microsoft Sam but I pronounce it with a stress on the "li" but Microsoft Sam is too dumb for that.
Wuts the correct pronounciation again? ^^

Last edited by meto on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

I... well, I browsed all of the pages before this, but I totally forgot. :sadshoe:
Though, maybe it's the same way as they pronounce the butterfly species? :yuusaku:

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

"Colias Palenno" I trhink
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage

Objection! This is crap!

End Quote wrote:
"Colias Palenno" I trhink

Sounds a bit strange...
a_aleaume wrote:
Though, maybe it's the same way as they pronounce the butterfly species? :yuusaku:

I would pronounce the butterfly species like that

c:

*is late* I love Colias Palaeno, he's so awesome! It's nice to have a non-obnoxious, helpful, nice person for once. I'm looking at you, Oldbag. =_= And he looks very attractive when he gets all serious, hehe. I definitely think he should be in later games, he's too awesome not to be.

Team Stepladder, represent!

:keiko: Colias is awesome! It's hard to find a bad thing to say about him. He didn't do anything at all that was mean or evil in the slightest... ...right? hope I didn't totally overlook something. Even a lot of good guys and good witnesses do questionable things, but... Colias is just so completely nice!

I don't think I ever suspected him at any point. I saw this nice guy handing out coupons,** and letting me enter freely into his country's embassy instead of giving me a hard time at the door, and having a name with the word "pal" in it ( :gymshoe: ), and blindly hoped for the best that he wasn't secretly shady. I appreciate an eccentric yet non-obnoxious character. (I like some obnoxious people, too, but... Colias is refreshing. xD) He makes me really want to visit Babahl peaceful!Cohdopia. I hope he manages to make an appearance in a future game (GK2 please~!!).
**It helps that I love coupons in real life, too. If it was at all plausible, I'd seriously only ever go to places that I had coupons for. So yeah, it'd be awesome to go supreme-savings souvenir-shopping there. I wonder how the Babahlese shopkeepers manage to make any money. I just hope they don't compensate for their ambassador's coupon-craziness by raising their normal prices. :yuusaku:

Yikes, but this thread has made me realize that I've been mispronouncing his name... I read it as "Pa-leh-ah-no" (as if it was written "Paleano") instead of "Pa-lye-no" or "Pa-lei-no" or whatever it's supposed to be... :yogi:

/I admit his hand-wringing motion slightly creeps me out, but I think he looks the sweetest in this pose.

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

You know that song "We don't speak Americano"?
Well, the first time I heard it, I though it sounded like "Paoa Palaeno" :D

I play to much AA
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage

Objection! This is crap!

End Quote wrote:
You know that song "We don't speak Americano"?
Well, the first time I heard it, I though it sounded like "Paoa Palaeno" :D

I play to much AA

lawl
Page 10 of 10 [ 381 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby