My name is Judge.
Location: Just Outside Your Peripherals
Rank: Ace Attorney
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:47 pm
Time for a new case! Applications are open, "Trial" will begin with investigation, then go into trial. Where it goes from there no one knows. Let's get this filled up everyone!
: A man was found murdered in the iLounge Airline Club of the Gateway International Airport. He was pushed from one of the upper private lounges and fell three stories to his death.Victim Data
: Conner Coarse - Age 38: The victim was a designer of luxury airplane interiors, with many private clients, but he often worked with the prominent iFly airlines.Suspect Data
: Denise "Dee" Leigh - Age 25: A young up-and-coming airline pilot hoping to get into the big leagues, was previously in a relationship with the victim.Reason For Suspicion
: The defendant was found in the upper lounges at the time of the murder. There was no one else in the lounges at the time of the murder. The defendant also went through a nasty break-up with the victim, who she suspected was cheating on her. Her fingerprints were also found on the victim's body.Evidence List
-Autopsy Report: Conner Coarse, Time of Death: 7:10 AM, 12/15. Cause of Death: Truama and Blood Loss from three story fall.
-Broken Window: The broken floor to ceiling window of the private lounge from which the victim was pushed.
-Glass Shards: Bloody glass shards surrounding the victim's body. Shards from broken window.
-Damaged Lounge: Mild damage to the private lounge, showing signs of struggle between victim and killer.
-Glass of Wine: A glass of red wine left precariously untouched.
Note: More evidence will arise as the trial progresses. (If it gets approved, that is. And yes, I do know where the evidence will lead and the correct conclusion.)Roles
-Defendant: Denise "Dee" Leigh (OPEN)
- Age 25: A young up-and-coming airline pilot hoping to get into the big leagues, was previously in a relationship with the victim.
-Defense Attorney: Apollo Justice (OPEN)
- Age 22
-Defense Assistant: Trucy Wright (TAKEN: sparkleranger78)
- Age 15
-Prosecutor: Katrina Rainsford (Me)
- Age 27: Katrina is a well-versed prosecutor and a pupil of Miles Edgeworth, having come into recent fame among the law world for her execution of justice (even though they were five losses), Katrina seeks more truth than she does victory, but that doesn't stop her from being a formidable opponent in court.
-Prosecution Co-Council: Chief Prosecutor Anton Kruger (Me)
- Age 38: Anton is an imposing man and an aggressive man. He is just to the core, never breaking the law, but walking the very thin gray line between it. He is clean, concise, and can even be considered cruel, he has little tolerance for beating around the bush.
-Judge: Udgey (Phoenix Minamimoto)
- Age ∞
-Detective: Detective Ema Skye (TAKEN: FerdieLance)
- Age 25
-Witness #1: Renée Tulcar (TAKEN: Tap)
- Age 31: Renée is a lounge supervisor and executive service representative, she oversees the iLounge Club and personally handles all of iFly's executive clients. She's very professional and somewhat sadistic. She "apprehended" the suspect.
-Witness #2: Frank Wintflya (TAKEN: nudalman)
- Age 52: An executive for a company, Frank constantly flies with iFly and is and what you could call a "professional passenger" he knows the airport like the back of his hand and spends a lot of time in the iLounge. He's a feeble, anti-confrontational man who is not fond of conflict. Witnessed the murder.
-Witness #3: Gus Windle (TAKEN: Fi101)
- Age 33: Owner and manager of the iLounge Duty-Free Shop, a decent sized store in the iLounge Club. Gus is a salesman through and through and seems to always have a new product, and is in many cases very convincing in whatever he says. Was opening up his shops when he witnessed the murder.
Last edited by Percei on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:11 am, edited 19 times in total.