Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 22 posts ]
 


Trial Series: PWAA: Justice is Served Help wanted!Topic%20Title
User avatar

AKAFenrirDarkWolf

Gender: Male

Location: Home Sweet Home.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am

Posts: 410

I'm Buddy, and this, is my trial. Of course, this is a cross-over game, takes place after T&T.
Also,it would be good to at least play TC 1, SO, or 2(but it's also a slight AU in the TC part, nothing too big though)or you might not know some things that go on, just telling you.

Spoiler: Art
Box-art by Tap: Image
Tribute Art by HAHAHAImage


Spoiler: Credits
Me:Custom Evidence
Tap:Mugshots/Sprites/Box-art (The awesome one, not the fail one.)
Rina-chan: Voices.
Jean of Mark: Payne front/zoom sprites.
This place.:Sprites, graphics and backgrounds
Singdava:Backgrounds.
Neni: Music.
Nudalman: Sprites/sprite advice.
Court Records.net:Evidence, sprites and graphics.
E.D.Revolution:Help with arguments/rebuttals and sprites.
nekonohime:Sprites
Lind_L_Tailor:Sprites
Shadowsleuth:Backgrounds
henke37:Advice
Unas&Spparrow:Creating this website!
HAx3: Art.
You:For playing!


Spoiler: Team/Helpers
Sprite Artists:
Background and Flashback Artists:
Dialogue Writers and Idea Creators:
Holhol1235
Shadowsleuth


Spoiler: Case 1
Turnabout Wedding
Image
The night after Case 2 is finished, Phoenix tells Ema about his mentor's last case before she died. The case was the Sears's trial, in which she is marring Tyler Chase, and her bridesmaid is murdered. That night, Ema dreams about that trial, except for the fact is that she's the defense attorney! In order for her to wake up, she must finish the trial and find the truth.
Defense:Ema Skye
Prosecutor:Winston Payne
Victim: Vicky Tim
Detective:Buddy Faith
Defendant:Leslie Sears


Spoiler: Case 2
Race for The Turnabout
Image
Defense Attorney:Phoenix Wright
Prosecutor:Lana Skye
Co-council:Ema Skye
Victim:Jake Marshall
Detective:Dick Gumshoe
Defendant:Derek Stiles



Spoiler: Case 3
The Antarctic Turnabout
Image
Phoenix has finally visiting his dream vacation spot Starstown, Antarctica, he has lugged Ema and Lana with him there. They are suprised to find Derek, Angie, Blackwell, and a researcher (not Victor) there as well, operating on a outbreak there. Later during the night, the researcher is murdered, Blackwell is arrested on the spot. Lana is prosecuting, Ema is co-council. Takes place one week after Race for the Turnabout.
Prosecutor:Lana Skye
Co-council:Ema Skye
Victim:Sam Noel
Detective:Shi-Long Lang
Defendant:Kenneth Blackwell
Tetsurou Kirisaki


Spoiler: Case 4
The Turnabout That Started It All
Image
(Ignore fail art.)
I'm not telling you guys a thing, except it's Yew's second to last case. :evil:
Defense Attorney: C. Yew
Prosecutor: Alice
Defendant: ???
Victims: ??? and ????


Spoiler: Case 5
The Final Turnabout
Image
Phoenix goes to visit Iris at Caduceus, when you enter her room, you find her brutally stabbed in the chest with Victor passed out next to her, everything about this case is acceptable to change. A certain whip-happy prosecutor will return to prosecute the first part of the case, and is later becomes your assistant for the case, as Ema leaves after the first part. Takes place one week after The Antarctic Turnabout.
Prosecutor:Franziska von Karma, then Lana Skye
Co-council:Ema Skye, then Franziska von Karma
Victim:Iris Hawthorne
Detective:Dick Gumshoe
Defendant:Victor Niguel


Am currently in need of help. Post on this thread or PM me if you wish to help. Needs:
Sprite Artists: Spriters who can do sprites of various Trauma Center characters and evidence. Sprites do not need to be animated.
Background and Flashback Artists: People you can make and create various backgrounds when needed.
Dialogue Writers and Idea Creators: People who can help implement dialogue into the editor and create ideas for the game.
AKA BuddyFaithAKADiego
Image
Resident wolf/otter at your service~


Last edited by FenrirDarkWolf on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:51 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Re: Phoenix Wright:Ace Attorney-Race for the TurnaboutTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:03 am

Posts: 82

How long did this take to make?
Re: Phoenix Wright:Ace Attorney-Race for the TurnaboutTopic%20Title
User avatar

AKAFenrirDarkWolf

Gender: Male

Location: Home Sweet Home.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am

Posts: 410

The Pezman wrote:
How long did this take to make?

A while, and it's still not finished.
AKA BuddyFaithAKADiego
Image
Resident wolf/otter at your service~
Re: Phoenix Wright:Ace Attorney-Race for the TurnaboutTopic%20Title
User avatar

AKAFenrirDarkWolf

Gender: Male

Location: Home Sweet Home.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am

Posts: 410

Part 3 up! Comment please.
AKA BuddyFaithAKADiego
Image
Resident wolf/otter at your service~
Re: Race for the Turnabout{Part 3 Up!}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Obsession ♥

Gender: Female

Location: Austria

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Posts: 1025

I've done with the prologue.. It's very nice and I think, it was heavy to make it.
I'm a big fan of 'Trauma Center', so, thanks, that you're putting in it (:


Anyway.. good work and nice storytelling. Only the backgrounds don't work :S
But yeah, it's rather nice (:

(I hatethissomuchandimflippingout don't believe that :jake: die in your game!!!!! Waa.. And what's about Polly? :D - Okay, I'm gone..)
Boo hoo, you got that right!

Image

Tumblr (partly nsfw) | FB
Re: Race for the Turnabout{Part 3 Up!}Topic%20Title
User avatar

AKAFenrirDarkWolf

Gender: Male

Location: Home Sweet Home.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am

Posts: 410

Mary Faraday wrote:
I've done with the prologue.. It's very nice and I think, it was heavy to make it.
I'm a big fan of 'Trauma Center', so, thanks, that you're putting in it (:


Anyway.. good work and nice storytelling. Only the backgrounds don't work :S
But yeah, it's rather nice (:

(I hatethissomuchandimflippingout don't believe that :jake: die in your game!!!!! Waa.. And what's about Polly? :D - Okay, I'm gone..)


If you just played the prolouge, it's just a black background, any other backgrounds for the that part didn't fit, but if you played part 1-3, how did they not work?
AKA BuddyFaithAKADiego
Image
Resident wolf/otter at your service~
Re: Race for the Turnabout{Part 3 Up!}Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:55 pm

Posts: 14

When's part 4, 5, and 6 coming out?
Re: Race for the Turnabout{Part 3 Up!}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Obsession ♥

Gender: Female

Location: Austria

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Posts: 1025

BuddyFaith wrote:
Mary Faraday wrote:
I've done with the prologue.. It's very nice and I think, it was heavy to make it.
I'm a big fan of 'Trauma Center', so, thanks, that you're putting in it (:


Anyway.. good work and nice storytelling. Only the backgrounds don't work :S
But yeah, it's rather nice (:

(I hatethissomuchandimflippingout don't believe that :jake: die in your game!!!!! Waa.. And what's about Polly? :D - Okay, I'm gone..)


If you just played the prolouge, it's just a black background, any other backgrounds for the that part didn't fit, but if you played part 1-3, how did they not work?


I dunno D:
But... hey, hey, HEY! Maybe a bug? Or.. Well, I don't understand ^^

D:
Re: Race for the Turnabout{Part 3 Up!}Topic%20Title
User avatar

AKAFenrirDarkWolf

Gender: Male

Location: Home Sweet Home.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am

Posts: 410

win wrote:
When's part 4, 5, and 6 coming out?


Part 4 will be out soon, 5 and 6 will be made after 4 is finished currently on part 4 I'm on plugging in the press convos for Lana's 2nd rebuttal.
AKA BuddyFaithAKADiego
Image
Resident wolf/otter at your service~
Re: Race for the Turnabout{Part 3 Up!}Topic%20Title
User avatar

OBJECTION!

Gender: Female

Location: Wayne, NJ

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Posts: 38

Wait, I found a contraindication to your story, and a possible culprit!
Spoiler: Contraindication
If this takes place during Turnabout Ablaze, why is Gumshoe here? Shouldn't he be helping Miles and Franziska in Concordia?

Spoiler: Culprit
The prologue said the culprit must kill Jake or else their daughter will become a Sinner. So if my memory serves me correct, Kenneth works for Delphi along with being Angie's father, and Jamie could be the mother of the culprit from Apollo Justice, Altia Tiala.

Image Dual Destinies has rekindled my love for this fandom.
Re: Race for the Turnabout{Part 3 Up!}Topic%20Title
User avatar

AKAFenrirDarkWolf

Gender: Male

Location: Home Sweet Home.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am

Posts: 410

TraumaTeam5 wrote:
Wait, I found a contraindication to your story, and a possible culprit!
Spoiler: Contraindication
If this takes place during Turnabout Ablaze, why is Gumshoe here? Shouldn't he be helping Miles and Franziska in Concordia?

Spoiler: Culprit
The prologue said the culprit must kill Jake or else their daughter will become a Sinner. So if my memory serves me correct, Kenneth works for Delphi along with being Angie's father, and Jamie could be the mother of the culprit from Apollo Justice, Altia Tiala.

Noticed that, I changed the date to one day after Turnabout Ablaze.
AKA BuddyFaithAKADiego
Image
Resident wolf/otter at your service~
Re: Race for the Turnabout{Part 3 Up!}Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:55 pm

Posts: 14

BuddyFaith wrote:
win wrote:
When's part 4, 5, and 6 coming out?


Part 4 will be out soon, 5 and 6 will be made after 4 is finished currently on part 4 I'm on plugging in the press convos for Lana's 2nd rebuttal.

ok
Re: Race for the Turnabout{Part 3 Up!}Topic%20Title
User avatar

OBJECTION!

Gender: Female

Location: Wayne, NJ

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Posts: 38

Wait, Lana has a rebuttal? Like in AAI?
Image Dual Destinies has rekindled my love for this fandom.
Re: Race for the Turnabout{Part 3 Up!}Topic%20Title
User avatar

AKAFenrirDarkWolf

Gender: Male

Location: Home Sweet Home.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am

Posts: 410

TraumaTeam5 wrote:
Wait, Lana has a rebuttal? Like in AAI?


Yes, but you'll be in court.
Spoiler: AAI case 4
Like Edgey vs. Yew.

AKA BuddyFaithAKADiego
Image
Resident wolf/otter at your service~
Re: Race for the Turnabout{Part 3 Up!}Topic%20Title
User avatar

OBJECTION!

Gender: Female

Location: Wayne, NJ

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Posts: 38

Oh, interesting. I see you're applying AAI details to this game. This is very nice. Now for story and opinions:

Spoiler: Crime
This murder occurred because Jake was investigating Delphi but when he came too close, the organization decided to kill him.


Spoiler: Crook
You haven't finished this, and I already figured out the killer: Jamie Tiala. Here are three reasons why:

1. According to the prologue, the criminal had to do it or else their daughter will become a sinner (a child used for GUILT cultivation). Tiala happens to be the last name of Altia, a character from the second case of Apollo Justice, so Jamie might be Altia's mom.

2. Besides Gumshoe and Bikini, Jamie is the only witness that has a sprite not from Trauma Center: Under The Knife 2.

3. SHE HAS THE SAME SPRITE AS ALTIA, WHO HAPPENS TO BE THE VILLAN FORM CASE 2 OF APOLLO JUSTICE, WHICH IS POSITIVE JAMIE DID IT, CAUSE SHE HAS A BREAKDOWN!

Image Dual Destinies has rekindled my love for this fandom.
Re: Race for the Turnabout{Part 3 Up!}Topic%20Title
User avatar

AKAFenrirDarkWolf

Gender: Male

Location: Home Sweet Home.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am

Posts: 410

TraumaTeam5 wrote:
Oh, interesting. I see you're applying AAI details to this game. This is very nice. Now for story and opinions:

Spoiler: Crime
This murder occurred because Jake was investigating Delphi but when he came too close, the organization decided to kill him.


Spoiler: Crook
You haven't finished this, and I already figured out the killer: Jamie Tiala. Here are three reasons why:

1. According to the prologue, the criminal had to do it or else their daughter will become a sinner (a child used for GUILT cultivation). Tiala happens to be the last name of Altia, a character from the second case of Apollo Justice, so Jamie might be Altia's mom.

2. Besides Gumshoe and Bikini, Jamie is the only witness that has a sprite not from Trauma Center: Under The Knife 2.

3. SHE HAS THE SAME SPRITE AS ALTIA, WHO HAPPENS TO BE THE VILLAN FORM CASE 2 OF APOLLO JUSTICE, WHICH IS POSITIVE JAMIE DID IT, CAUSE SHE HAS A BREAKDOWN!


You are quite the smart one my girl, sure the killer's easy to figure out, but you'll have trouble trying to break the killer.
Part 4 has been released!
AKA BuddyFaithAKADiego
Image
Resident wolf/otter at your service~
Re: Race for the Turnabout{Part 3 Up!}Topic%20Title
User avatar

OBJECTION!

Gender: Female

Location: Wayne, NJ

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Posts: 38

BuddyFaith wrote:
TraumaTeam5 wrote:
Oh, interesting. I see you're applying AAI details to this game. This is very nice. Now for story and opinions:

Spoiler: Crime
This murder occurred because Jake was investigating Delphi but when he came too close, the organization decided to kill him.


Spoiler: Crook
You haven't finished this, and I already figured out the killer: Jamie Tiala. Here are three reasons why:

1. According to the prologue, the criminal had to do it or else their daughter will become a sinner (a child used for GUILT cultivation). Tiala happens to be the last name of Altia, a character from the second case of Apollo Justice, so Jamie might be Altia's mom.

2. Besides Gumshoe and Bikini, Jamie is the only witness that has a sprite not from Trauma Center: Under The Knife 2.

3. SHE HAS THE SAME SPRITE AS ALTIA, WHO HAPPENS TO BE THE VILLAN FORM CASE 2 OF APOLLO JUSTICE, WHICH IS POSITIVE JAMIE DID IT, CAUSE SHE HAS A BREAKDOWN!


You are quite the smart one my girl, sure the killer's easy to figure out, but you'll have trouble trying to break the killer.
Part 4 has been released!


Finally! So, all I have to do is to make Jamie breakdown. And that's the hard part. The easy one is figuring out who did it. This is awesome!
Image Dual Destinies has rekindled my love for this fandom.
Re: Trial Series: PWAA: Justice is Served Help wanted!Topic%20Title
User avatar

AKAFenrirDarkWolf

Gender: Male

Location: Home Sweet Home.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am

Posts: 410

Okay! I've severely overhauled the first post okay. This one case is now a game okay! I've also took down Race for the Turnabout for overhauling and editing on it.
AKA BuddyFaithAKADiego
Image
Resident wolf/otter at your service~
Re: Trial Series: PWAA: Justice is Served Help wanted!Topic%20Title
User avatar

The protagonists of my fangame!

Gender: None specified

Location: Behind you...

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:26 am

Posts: 53

BuddyFaith, you should add links to your trials to your first post.
Help wanted with AIGEdit|My sprites|Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney: Under the Knife
Re: Trial Series: PWAA: Justice is Served Help wanted!Topic%20Title
User avatar

AKAFenrirDarkWolf

Gender: Male

Location: Home Sweet Home.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am

Posts: 410

Well, cases 1, 3, 4, and 5 aren't completed, and case 2 is undergoing revamps, so I took them down. :pearl:
AKA BuddyFaithAKADiego
Image
Resident wolf/otter at your service~
Re: Trial Series: PWAA: Justice is Served Help wanted!Topic%20Title

I'm workin' on it.

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:07 pm

Posts: 308

Gotta buy those Trauma Center games...!
Check out my fangame.

... Yeah, that's it.
Re: Trial Series: PWAA: Justice is Served Help wanted!Topic%20Title
User avatar

AKAFenrirDarkWolf

Gender: Male

Location: Home Sweet Home.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am

Posts: 410

Do it! Oh, and this is sorta branched off an alternate timeline where
Spoiler: TC2 spoilers
Heather dies instead of Emilio. Plot things, don't question.

AKA BuddyFaithAKADiego
Image
Resident wolf/otter at your service~
Page 1 of 1 [ 22 posts ] 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], discipledoctor and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
cron
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO
[ Time : 1.024s | 16 Queries | GZIP : On ]