Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)

Page 13 of 15[ 565 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Re: How did you feel about the ending? *spoilers, of course*Topic%20Title

My childhood right here

Yea. Same with me.
"How did he not get blood on his clothes?"
I'm like, "He was naked!"
Phoenix: "It was under his mask!"
Me: "Yea. That makes sense." SHAMED

Et tu, Brute?

I absolutely loved the ending!

Truly one of the greatest conclusions to a video game trilogy EVER. The music, the credits, the pictures at the end- it all lead to an outpouring of *manly* tears because, I realized to myself, it was all over. :acro:

Elegant Brute wrote:
I absolutely loved the ending!

Truly one of the greatest conclusions to a video game trilogy EVER. The music, the credits, the pictures at the end- it all lead to an outpouring of *manly* tears because, I realized to myself, it was all over. :acro:

Couldn't have said it better myself. :gant-clap2: I didn't cry, but I was so mad at Phoenix for trying to pin the blame on Godot before I started realizing it was actually he who did it. :sob:

I choke up every single time when Maya opens up the paper from the talisman and it's her and Mia with the broken urn. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

I ended up beating the game late last night. I'm done with the series until more games are released. I'm sad...but I'm still pretty happy. :D (Yes, I didn't play them in order. PW:AA - Apollo - JFA - AA:I - T&T ...Sorry.)
Anyways, I was satisfied with the ending. It was an excellent way to end it all once and for all. Though, I really liked Godot...and once I started putting the pieces together, I wish I could've just dove right into the game and slapped Phoenix around to prevent him from Godot's verdict. I about cried. :l
asfadfafawesfdasdf I can't think of the right words to express much more feeling for the last case. I can say it's my favorite case now, though. :godot:

FOOLS.

The ending was tragic, shocking and had a twist in it. I loved it. 8D
I swear that when I first beated that game, I cried when Godot let a tear down his cheek. Has to be the best ending ever.

Aka Miss Fortune / Sir Prize

Plasma_Panda wrote:
I ended up beating the game late last night.

When I read that I thought it meant you got so annoyed at it you punched your DS.

Darth GW7 wrote:
Plasma_Panda wrote:
I ended up beating the game late last night.

When I read that I thought it meant you got so annoyed at it you punched your DS.

Hahaha, nah. Being that it was the last of the five games I beat, I found it rather easy and almost fluid. I can't wait until more games come out! I feel like a pro. :u

Aka Miss Fortune / Sir Prize

On that note I'm almost dreading getting Investigations.
I tried the demo and turns out I really suck at being Edgeworth.

I ended up spoiling myself before I even played the games (shame on me), so the ending didn't impact me that much when I first saw it. However, after browsing this site, I realized that I truly didn't understand the ending, so to speak. I ended up reading the information in the Case Descriptions... All I can say is this: Holy. Crap.

At first, I thought Godot being the murderer was just a crapshot for a plot twist, but now that I truly understand it all, it makes my heart sink a bit... Poor guy went through so much crap. And then when we found out that Misty kept the picture of Mia and Maya all that time... *sniffle sniffle* Somebody pass me a tissue! :sob:
Interesting signature? Uh... Look, a diversion! *flees*

My childhood right here

Darth GW7 wrote:
On that note I'm almost dreading getting Investigations.
I tried the demo and turns out I really suck at being Edgeworth.

Inorite? I notice contradictions and stuff before anyone in the game, and am penalized for it, or I just suck sometimes. It depends on the situation.
Spoiler: Lang is a dick in AAI 1-3
"Mr. Prosecutor, what do you have to prove that Oliver Deacon was related to the crime due to unknown ties to s. Paups?" TAKE THAT! "If you'll notice, Lang, Colin Devorae is an anagram of Oliver Deacon!" "LOL I DON'T SEE IT PENALIZATION LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!1!!!11!!!!!"

alright, i just recently finish the game and i must say the ending was great. Last chapter was definitely a epic ending to the trilogy.

shame i spoiled myself with Godot as the killer. it would have been better if i didn't.

Atsime wrote:
Sheer wrote:

Obviously, this means that Iris is Leia, Phoenix is Luke, Edgeworth is Solo, and Gumshoe is Chewy.

Iris as Leia and Phoenix as Luke....?
Spoiler: Star Wars Spoiler reference..?
But... Then Phoenix and Iris end up as Brother and Sister!!! Nonononononoo!!

Anyway, I didn't enjoy the ending.. It meant no more Phoenix...

Oh well.. At least we get Apollo!

Spoiler: Apollo Justice
Its apollo x trucy all over again! :D

Woot desk jockey! :D

The first time going through the ending sent chills down my spine, and I still get goosebumps from that case. I'm not the type to cry when encountering a story of heavenly purportions. Though I did feel incredibly sympathetic to Godot because much of his character reminded me of myself.
You don't need a reason to help people. -Zidane Tribal

Like apple and cinnamon. ~

I just beat it for the second time. Easily my favorite ending.

I felt all sorts of bad for Dahlia, though... She's really the unluckiest character in the series and I don't think she deserved what happened to her. Sure she's a psycho but things would have turned out better if Morgan wasn't so cruel. Meh. She reminded me a lot of myself, also, so I felt pretty bad for her. I'll just leave it at that.

Your MOM reminds me of a puzzle.

Mia calling Dahlia a loser... It's so childish! But perhaps they couldn't think of a better statement about her.
Image "WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME, SIR?!"Image

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Coco wrote:
Mia calling Dahlia a loser... It's so childish! But perhaps they couldn't think of a better statement about her.

I agree. Huh, well, Mia don't like Dahlia (I only have the feeling for that..) and Dahlia don't like Mia, well, since.. Huh, sorry, I don't know, what am I talking about..

But I agree, it's childish, they're adults and hell, yes.

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

My childhood right here

Mary Faraday wrote:
Coco wrote:

I agree. Huh, well, Mia don't like Dahlia (I only have the feeling for that..) and Dahlia don't like Mia, well, since.. Huh, sorry, I don't know, what am I talking about..

But I agree, it's childish, they're adults and hell, yes.

I think it was mixed up in translation. I think it was supposed to mean loser as in "person who loses", not as an insult.

"Every puzzle has an answer!"

You mean the ending counting the end of the trial or the ending starting from when the trial already finished?

As for me, from the moment the original Cornered started to play, I knew it was going to be something epic...

I LOVED every second of the ending

"We are all but travelers on a road of infinite points." - Godot -

My YouTube channel, click here!

whut?

In terms of the credits, I would have liked to have seen Edgey and Fran. Though we got a picture at least.

In terms of the trial, I already knew that Godot = Armando from before even starting the game, but it was pretty gawd-damn obvious from the moment you saw the flashback. But when I figured out he was de killer... I was all like WOAH. woah woah woah woah woaaaah...
And uh, yeah. Dat crying/blood scene. Emo..... only joking, it was freakin' heartbreaking.

And in terms of the case, I thought it was nice that everything and everyone came full circle in a way (even if it took some slight retconning).

megaxleox wrote:
As for me, from the moment the original Cornered started to play, I knew it was going to be something epic...
Wasn't that great? sent happy shivers down my spine :D

Basically, I was pretty happy with how it ended. And saw no need for any sequels...

Where's my 3rd buttafly!?

The ending was epic! I was overwhelmed with sadness and happiness at the same time.

Godot. I couldn't stand him since his first appearance but towards the end, I really liked his character and wanted him alive. I didn't even want to sentence him for being the killer :( I was like, "OK, lets accuse Maya as the murderer" lol. But Godot and Mia will be together soon enough :accordion-head:

The ending credits. TOO SHORT. I wanted a bit more closure with all of the characters. No appearance from Edgey or Franny? -________- :edgeworth: :ka-whip: I was expecting to see a small scene at Tres Bien. The part with Gumshoe and Maggey was awesome though!

The picture of Maya/Mia as children was so0o0o0oo0 cute. Cutest thing ever. More cute than Pearl and Pearl is so darn cute. :pearl-blush:

Dahlia...I enjoyed Dahlia's character a lot (Even though I think I should hate her). The chick is 1001% pure evil. I wonder how she got to that extreme evil. Iris is her polar opposite (I suppose it could be the upbringing but Dahlia seemed to be pure evil even as a child [Convincing her dad to dump Iris at the temple])

Iris...She was meh with me. Just another body to help advance the plot but I didn't care for her too much.

-Can't wait to get started on Apollo and AAI- :edgy:
ImageImageImage

Shut up, Hitler

I think I know what happened to Iris.

After her six months of incarceration, Iris and Phoenix get married. However, the knowledge that he didn't knowingly submit forged evidence plagues Phoenix, and he obsesses over what happened to him. He spends a lot of his time chasing up false leads, submitting appeal after appeal, trying to get re-instated. Then he turns to his "grape juice" (wine) for solace, and becomes a raging alcoholic. Coupled with having a girl pushed on them that isn't there own midst the financial woes they're having, and despite how much she loves Phoenix, Iris can't handle it any longer. She leaves him and Trucy.

Shocked back into reality by Iris leaving him and for Trucy's sake, Phoenix finally kicks the drink and turns to actual grape juice, and slowly begins to put his life back together, piece by piece.

:hobohodo:

Balrog wrote:
No no no, you have me all wrong, Edgeworth... is.... Pink...?

I'd say his suit is dark magenta.

Culinarily suggestible

Tifforo wrote:
Balrog wrote:
No no no, you have me all wrong, Edgeworth... is.... Pink...?

I'd say his suit is dark magenta.

Nah, magenta is a pure primary, no matter what Crayola would have you believe. I think the color is more likely to have a touch of yellow in it (that is, redder), with, of course, a dollop of black, making it a shade of burgundy.

Pink? Certainly not. Pink is a tint (made by adding white to a pure hue), and even allowing for the sometimes odd colors used in sprites the color seems fully saturated.

Closer to on topic, I don't see it as such a given that Godot wouldn't live much longer. After all, the only time he talked about his health he was LYING to cover up that he'd been on the inner temple side of the river all that time. He never went to that medical treatment he claimed, and he was clearly in good enough health to survive an unplanned overnight or two in the middle of winter, wounded, and show no sign of weakness that I recall anyone noting. The drawing is nice, but it's not so definitive that it couldn't be ignored if future game scenarios wanted.

I abosultely love the ending to T&T. I think its one of the greatest endings in the AA series, if not the greatest. Everything was wrapped up nicely, we got to see all of the old characters like Edgeworth and Franziska come back, and the final trial was just epic. We got a nice, happy, conclusion to everything, and Bridge to The Turnabout the best final case in the series.

T&T had an awesome ending, and I still haven't seen an AA game that had a better ending then T&T.

Woo! Woo! Woo!

The ending to T&T made me feel sad. I grew really attached to the characters and the story, for it to all end after 3 games made me sad. I tried to play Apollo Justice, but i couldn't get used to the new characters, So I started playing Ace Attorney Investigations.

T&T, though sad to see the PW saga end, had the greatest ending IMO. I was happy to see Dahlia Hawthorne finally put to justice, but I wasn't happy to see Godot get arrested, he was the most entertaining character in that whole game. I also like the fact that it seems that Franziska was on good terms with everyone there. Lol.
All in all, the ending to T&T was perfect.

Phoenix and Iris, I don't really like them as a couple. I'm more of a Phoenix and Maya person and I've been that way since AA, Lol.

The ending was brilliant. I thought they ended it nicely...... even though i was about to burst into tears because i knew it was all coming to an end. Sooo much was happening and then they neatly tied up all the loose ends!

Psychotic Musician

I liked the ending. I found it satisfying. :D

Signature done by Panda Prinzessin :)

You were never supposed to exist.

Trials and Tribulations is definitely the best game in the trilogy in my opinion.

The only thing that I wasn't quite satisfied with the ending would be how Misty never verbally mentioned Mia.

It was all 'whatever happens to me, Maya will always be in my thoughts', 'Maya is important to me.' 'I love Maya'

..... :chinami:

Seriously, Ms Fey , your daughter left her home, experienced hardship, and gave her LIFE in order to find you.

And you don't even STAND TO MENTION HER and just give us a PHOTO as an excuse?!

Well, it IS a cute photo.

But honestly,

Misty Fey.

Not impressed. :edgeworth:
Why are you...lying to me?
Higurashi Kai English Fandub Manager: http://higukai-fandub.deviantart.com

A Male at Kurain Village (Maya's Boy)

I honestly thought the ending was ok. But I almost through my wii remote at the T.V. When I saw that last sentence. They way :pearl: and Bikini were talking I thought :phoenix: was gonna tell :maya: He had feelings for her and then what do I hear......

:objection:

I was pretty upset. So for the ending I'd give it a 6/10 it was bittersweet I guess. We end up with a bum with no girl and a Attorney who tires to hard to be funny. Pearl hints at the end :phoenix: really likes :maya: while :chinami: twin says otherwise. It left me wanting much more. They should have :phoenix: AA: The Real Truth and say that :phoenix: was in a coma and :odoroki: was never born. I'd like that MUCH more. :phoenix: will be the main character only cause he's the AA in AA vs PL in reality it should be :odoroki: but it's not.
Spoiler:
Hint From Capcom :phoenix: is gonna make a comeback??

Gettin' Old!

cvmerchanary wrote:
I honestly thought the ending was ok. But I almost through my wii remote at the T.V. When I saw that last sentence. They way :pearl: and Bikini were talking I thought :phoenix: was gonna tell :maya: He had feelings for her and then what do I hear......

I was pretty upset. So for the ending I'd give it a 6/10 it was bittersweet I guess. We end up with a bum with no girl and a Attorney who tires to hard to be funny. Pearl hints at the end :phoenix: really likes :maya: while :chinami: twin says otherwise. It left me wanting much more. They should have :phoenix: AA: The Real Truth and say that :phoenix: was in a coma and :odoroki: was never born. I'd like that MUCH more. :phoenix: will be the main character only cause he's the AA in AA vs PL in reality it should be :odoroki: but it's not.
Spoiler:

Don't be so harsh on Apollo he's not so bad though I always had the feeling the ending was more pairing up Iris and Phoenix rather than Maya, especially with all the little blushing phrases they mutter.

Remind me what were the last hints that Phoenix liked Maya as more than friends? :yuusaku:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
cvmerchanary wrote:

Spoiler:

Don't be so harsh on Apollo he's not so bad though I always had the feeling the ending was more pairing up Iris and Phoenix rather than Maya, especially with all the little blushing phrases they mutter.

Remind me what were the last hints that Phoenix liked Maya as more than friends? :yuusaku:

Sorry, lol it's just to me Apollo (as far as i've gotten in the game) doesn't appear to be a true hero of AA. Anyways, at credits Pearl says something like, "Mr. Nick is really Mystic Maya's knight in shining armor" Then she goes on about he went through the whole entire "special course" with her. I felt like it was a hint. I could see how people can argue the other way. But to me I felt like they would've ended up together. Much like a movie, where a guy/girl realizes that their best friend was their soul mate haha.

I found the ending good, but really sad because :elise: was dead and godot was the murderer...

I would of liked a better hint of :phoenix: x :maya: rather than one of :phoenix: x :ayame: I wish it hadn't been the end of PW though, as I don't like AJ.

Bunnylover4 wrote:
I found the ending good, but really sad because :elise: was dead and godot was the murderer...

I would of liked a better hint of :phoenix: x :maya: rather than one of :phoenix: x :ayame: I wish it hadn't been the end of PW though, as I don't like AJ.

Exactly.... see i am not the only one lol.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

First I was like, "what the heck, Feenie? How could it be Godot?" The pieces slowly fell into place, and I was crying during Godot's confession. A fitting end to an amazing trilogy. Beautifully written story and characters.

The Twisted Samurai

cvmerchanary wrote:

Sorry, lol it's just to me Apollo (as far as i've gotten in the game) doesn't appear to be a true hero of AA. Anyways, at credits Pearl says something like, "Mr. Nick is really Mystic Maya's knight in shining armor" Then she goes on about he went through the whole entire "special course" with her. I felt like it was a hint. I could see how people can argue the other way. But to me I felt like they would've ended up together. Much like a movie, where a guy/girl realizes that their best friend was their soul mate haha.

People who claim a pairing, will almost always cling to a specific pairing.
It doesn´t matter how good the points or arguments of either side are, there will be always new stuff, people will bring up to establish their point, no matter, how ridiulous it may seem.

In the end, it makes sense for their side and that´s what matters.
And seriously: They are just virtual characters, it wont hurt to accept, that other people got different views.
Everyone gets their idea, of what is going on.
It´s a great thing, that so many different variations of logical conclusions are made up for the even most crazy pairings.

As long, as it makes sense for yourself, it shouldnt matter, what other people think of it.

Just my 2 ol´cents on that matter.
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."

Ace Popcornator

I loved the ending to this game. I was crying. Especially when Godot and Phoenix shared that cup of coffee. On par with the ending to Unwound Future. If a game can make me cry at the end, that's a game that I know was worth playing. The way they tied up EVERYTHING that happened in the last three games was brilliant (except, of course, for that thing the Franziska has). That being said, the ending after the trial was a little disappointing. The music was meh (in my opinion), including the credits music. Also, I'm sure I am not the only one who wanted to yell "OBJECTION!" before the credits... The picture at the end though, wow.
I will bring your magnificent vengeance to fruition- JUST AS YOU WANT IT!

The final bits of the last case were so-so. I figured things out earlier and, what with those "Plot Twists" already making my patience rather thin, I wanted to yell "Objection!! F*ck y'all, I'll just shoot Godot and done with!" Cause sometimes that's the easiest way to get things done - like with the last case in AAI. Oooh, how I wanted to shoot that guy...

As for the Credit-part .... well, I recently replayed the case and watched it, but kind of forgot the majority. But if Maya said during the Trial that she didn't want to be part of the Fey Clan anymore, why is she returning to Kurain as the Master? Can't she just say "I'll give the Master Title to Pearls, later!" and do whatever she wants?

C-A

So much to say about this beautiful ending !

Like one has already said, it's when I heard the cornered theme of AA1 that I had the confirmation the end will be gorgeous and I was right. Godot already made a great impression to me in the other case, but this ending just reached him at the top of my favorite character. I also came to begin coffee without sugar after godot's good advice. I almost cried after all the confession and the end, and I was screwed up for days. Never I thought a video-game can make such a mess in my head, really...

I'm still wondering why nobody pointed out that Misty's role was vague and disappointing. She just agreed to help Godot without hesitation? She didn't think about the possibilities and consequences of the plan? I'm sorry but I don't buy the "I don't have the right to look at my daughter again" crap. When I played GS1, I thought she had a REAL motive for not being able to contact her daughters, not just some "I fucked up, I'm ashamed". Specially Mia who became a lawyer just to find her.
Page 13 of 15 [ 565 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)