Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 5 of 10[ 381 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

Re: The Court Records Dating ThreadTopic%20Title

It's yuzikichan!

Yuziki laughed. "Yeah! It's gonna be awesome!"

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Well then, shall we have a bite to eat?" The Inquisitor said as he held open the door.
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

It's yuzikichan!

Yuziki walked through the door. "What a gentleman~" she said as she waited for the hostess to seat them.

"Too Awesome to Die"

"What can I say? Chivalry isn't dead," The Inquisitor chuckled as he walked inside behind her. He walked over to the hostess, "Table for two please?"

"Right this way," The young woman said and walked off, holding two menus.
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

It's yuzikichan!

Yuziki smiled and followed the Hostess. Once they were seated, she began looking out the menu. She knew they always asked for drinks first, so she found the drink menu. "Yes! They have lemonade!!"

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Really?" The Inquisitor turned over the menu, "Wow, I haven't been here in a while. So, do you want to split a pizza or get something else?" He flipped through the various pages.

It's yuzikichan!

Yuziki thought, "Pizza sounds good. But I only eat cheese and pepperoni pizza." Then she realized how weird that sounded. "I'm very strange when it comes to food. You have been warned."

"Too Awesome to Die"

"I'll consider myself warned," The Inquisitor chuckled, "Would it be too far to say 'you warned me about food bro'?" He turned to the waitress, "Yes, I'll have a coke and the lady will have a lemonade."

It's yuzikichan!

Yuziki laughed. "I'm serious! I don't eat onions, peas, beans, cooked carrots, raw tomatoes...." she continued on the list. It was very very long.

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Well, that makes two of us with strange food lists," He chuckled, "I don't eat peppers unless on dares, I won't eat pretty much any cooked veggie, the only fish I will eat are tuna and salmon, though I will eat every other kind of sea food to my knowledge..." He paused for a moment, "Yeah, I'm nowhere near as picky as you."

It's yuzikichan!

"That reminds me!" Yuziki exclaimed, "I don't like seafood, at all. Never have. But the weirdest things are that I can't have my food touch and that I have to eat all of one thing before I can start on another." She explained. "For example, if I have corn and mashed potatoes on my plate, I have to eat all of my corn before I even touch the potatoes."

"Too Awesome to Die"

"I love clams. That's pretty much the only major seafood I like," He said, "Other than that it's more like I'll eat it if I have to. But I can pretty much agree with the food not touching and finishing each food part. But, on the other hand, I also like purposefully mixing things sometimes. Especially if one of the things has a sauce."

It's yuzikichan!

Yuziki laughed. "I know I'm weird! And don't even get me started on my other oddities!" she said, "If I do, I might scare you away!"

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Well isn't that just the pot calling the kettle black," The Inquisitor chuckled, "I hope you don't forget that I'm a tabletop roleplayer. I've got quirks out the whazoo!" He took a sip from his drink, "They are no where near as unique as yours most likely, but still I've got them."

It's yuzikichan!

Yuziki laughed. "My grandma says that all the time! But, honestly. I've got some strange stuff going on. Like sometimes, I'll just start speaking in gibberish." She let out another laugh. "I don't even know what I say!"

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Really?" The Inquisitor asked, "I usually know what I'm saying when I speak nonsense. But hey, to each his own." With that the waitress walked up.

"What will you be eating tonight?" She asked.

"You still up for sharing that pizza?"

It's yuzikichan!

"That's fine with me~" Yuziki replied, "I love pizza~ I wish I could toss the dough all fancy like those guys I saw on tv. It was soo cool!"

"Too Awesome to Die"

"We'll share a pepperoni pizza," He said to the waitress. The man nodded, scribbled on his notepad, and walked off.

"I saw a show that explained the science of pizza once. It was pretty legit," He said, "Still have no idea how to actually do it well though."

It's yuzikichan!

"I love shows like that." Yuziki replied, "I usually watch food network, history channel, and the discovery channel. I used to watch the show 'How It's Made' all the time. When I did, I always went into some learning-trance."

"Too Awesome to Die"

"I used to watch How It's Made too," He said, "Though that was mostly because it was the only thing on in the morning before school. Well besides The Wiggles but I wasn't watching that."

"I watch other Discovery shows not as often. I'm more of a crime drama type, at least besides CSI."

It's yuzikichan!

Yuziki gasped. THIS GUY WAS GOOD. "Dude. In 7th grade, I was obsessed with CSI, the las Vegas one. I had the biggest crush on Greg Sanders! I would watch it all the time and i had a CSI puzzle, board game, computer game, and face-reconstruction kit." She laughed, "It was crazy."

"Too Awesome to Die"

"They have a board game?" He asked, "I knew they had video games. Thanks to the power of friendship, I've played at least three of them. I will say, I really only watch the Vegas one. I just can't get into New York, and Miami is only good for the sunglasses puns." Suddenly he got really excited.

"Wait, coolest thing ever! My family went to Vegas because it's cheaper in total to pick someone up at that airport than LAX, and they have CSI: THE EXPERIENCE in the MGM... It's actually kind of dorky but awesome at the same time."

It's yuzikichan!

Yuziki let out a whine. "I really want to go there! It sounds so exciting!" she said, "Well, then again ANYWHERE is more exciting than where I live." she sighed a little, "All we have is corn... And cows..."

"Too Awesome to Die"

"I feel ya," He said as he scratched the back of his head, "I live in the middle of the desert. We've got two movie theaters, a bowling alley, a driving range, and a small mall. And we just did a big urban development, so we've got another movie theater and also what is apparently a really cool bowling alley that I haven't visited yet."

"But Vegas gets old, especially since I'm not 21 yet. I can't gamble and I can't drink, so really the only other things to do are arcades and shows. Arcades get old if you spend enough time and money that you've beaten all the games you like, and shows can get expensive. Not to mention that the Strip is the only 'pretty' place in Vegas. It's actually pretty ghetto."

It's yuzikichan!

"Ugh. I don't ever plan on drinking." Yuziki replied, "At my grandpa's funeral, they wine and the little wafers. I got one drop of wine and it was the most disgusting thing I ever tasted. If I could, I would have been like Rose with the martini. BLUH!"

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Amen to that!" He said as he held up his glass, "I had a drink at my cousin's wedding. It made me sick. Partially because I already had a headache and there was some level of angst already because of bad planning, but yeah, it wasn't fun. Or tasty either."

It's yuzikichan!

Yuziki laughed. "You know, I'm having a really good time~~" she said, taking a sip of her lemonade. "Sweet Jegus, that's good." Lemonade was one of her soft spots. That and spicy foods, the little rice-cakes things she got at the almish market, and the movie Tangled.

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Yeah, this is actually one of the funnest times out I've had in a while," The Inquisitor said. "So you're a big lemonade fan, eh? I'll remember that..." With that the pizza came and was placed on the table.

"Thank you good sir," He gave a slight bow as the food was placed.

It's yuzikichan!

"Oh my gog. That looks delicious!" immediately grabbed a slice and put it on the plate. Then, she took out her knife an fork andbegan to cut it like a steak. "Don't laugh. It's hot."

"Too Awesome to Die"

The Inquisitor had to hold back a life, "No, no, I've seen other people do it." He had, but it didn't change the fact he found it dainty. Plus, it's probably cool enough to eat.

With that he grabbed a slice of pizza muttering as the crust mildly burned his hands. He took a bite, only to roll it around his mouth with it open taking quick breaths.

"That's hot!"

It's yuzikichan!

Yuziki just shook her head. "Did I not say that it was hot?" she looked at him and laughed. "You listen like my little brother!"

"Too Awesome to Die"

"I WILL TAKE IT LIKE A MAN!" He said with confidence, between the gasps. When he finally manages to gulp it down he grabs his coke and chugs what's left in his gasp.

"Now for the rest of that slice."

It's yuzikichan!

Yuziki just laughed. "Guys are SO stubborn!" She continued to cut up her pizza until she didn't need to blow on it to cool it down. That's when she ate it normally. "My cousin eats pizza the strangest way. First, she eats all the pepperoni, then all the cheese, then all the sauce, then the crust."

"Too Awesome to Die"

"So she eats the sauce seperately from the crust?" He said, "I've eaten the meat off of my pizza before eating it, but that's just too far."

It's yuzikichan!

"Well," yuziki replied, "she's four. And, she's the strangest child I have ever met. One day, she kept jumping into her kiddie pool and yelling 'Oh fruitcake!' and then claimed she was the wish fruitcake and that the rest of us were regular fruitcakes."

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Oh, so she's little," He said, "I love little kids. At least individually. I can't take large groups... But little kids just playing around just makes me happy, especially with strange, nonsensical stuff like that."

It's yuzikichan!

Yuziki laughed. "Well, on Wednesday nights, my mom and I teach a class of first graders at our church. It gets pretty crazy in there."

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Oh yeah, I can hear you there," The Inquisitor shrugged, "I used to help in the little kid's church on Sunday. It was crazy."

It's yuzikichan!

Yuziki laughed. "Little kids are evil." she said as she finished her slice and took another.

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Only in large groups," The Inquisitor said, "When they're alone, they range from cute to minor threat." He took a bite out of his third slice.

"Speaking of which, have you taken the quiz how many 5 year olds can you take in a fight?"
Page 5 of 10 [ 381 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay