Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 18 of 23[ 913 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 23  Next

Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title

It's a hell-load better than nothing! Just make sure you don't lose it. I don't even want to imagine the consequences...

Is still absolute trash.

Apollo72 wrote:
It's a hell-load better than nothing! Just make sure you don't lose it. I don't even want to imagine the consequences...

Well, the case the laptop goes in stay in my backpack unless I just need it, but I won't lose it! And I'll definitely try not to break it. -w-; MY class has a bad rep for our laptops chipping or something.
*trumpet sounds*

What did they do? Hold their Macs out to the side as they sprinted through the door? Or would that just break it..? Yeah.
I've never used a Mac before. What are they like? Do they take AGES to start up like every other Apple product?

let's just tell them that we met in jail

Steel Turnabout wrote:
CriminalDamage wrote:
I'm starting year 11 on the second. I don't know what that is in America. Uh ... 15-16 year olds.

Ah, and I get my end of year exam results this week. But I can't go into school to get them because apparently "it would ruin the year 11's day". D:

Going by Shitho- I mean Dunkirk's standards, I'm surprised third grade takes exams XD

Third grade? Whut? (Wikipedia says that's 8-9 year olds. I'm not 8 D: )
art by blue

Is still absolute trash.

Apollo72 wrote:
What did they do? Hold their Macs out to the side as they sprinted through the door? Or would that just break it..? Yeah.
I've never used a Mac before. What are they like? Do they take AGES to start up like every other Apple product?

I think it's more like spilling something on it, losing keyboard keys, cracking the screen, dropping it, and stuff like that. (My cousin, though, dropped his and got it ran over right before we put them up before the summer during my sophomore year.

I guess you could say they take forever to start up. But they're still pretty cool. Granted, there's been several limits to using a Mac.
*trumpet sounds*

I have an iPhone, but it breaks FREQUENTLY. Seriously, it's now doing this thing where I can charge it, but it stays at the screen with a battery and a bolt of energy and won't start up. GAH! Anyway, (he said adorably as if the raging never happen) learn from their mistakes. Keep your Mac with you at all times. No, actually. Keep it in your bag when not in use. Do not place liquids in said bag. Do not keep liquids near Mac. AT ALL. Except battery acid. That goes in Mac. Do not lend Mac to persons, even if person's name is Mac. Try not to be hyper when using Mac as fits of crazy may damage Mac. This last instruction may be difficult. But try anyway.
In other news...Macs may have drawbacks, but so do PCs. and Macs are prettier~!

Is still absolute trash.

Apollo72 wrote:
I have an iPhone, but it breaks FREQUENTLY. Seriously, it's now doing this thing where I can charge it, but it stays at the screen with a battery and a bolt of energy and won't start up. GAH! Anyway, (he said adorably as if the raging never happen) learn from their mistakes. Keep your Mac with you at all times. No, actually. Keep it in your bag when not in use. Do not place liquids in said bag. Do not keep liquids near Mac. AT ALL. Except battery acid. That goes in Mac. Do not lend Mac to persons, even if person's name is Mac. Try not to be hyper when using Mac as fits of crazy may damage Mac. This last instruction may be difficult. But try anyway.
In other news...Macs may have drawbacks, but so do PCs. and Macs are prettier~!

..... *moves her water bottle to behind her with her cat* XD

But really, I'm kinda OCD about people using my laptop, namely because my business on here is personal, and I don't trust my family with it anyway. I was gone one day, and I have my laptop sitting at my desk. Well, my sister and mother had used it, and my mom spilled a semi-half glass of WINE on top of it. It didn't break it or anything, but it left the top kinda sticky when I got back. DX
*trumpet sounds*

The laptop I use belongs to my mum. I have my own account on there, though, and I never let anybody on that account lest they access my FB or my Twitter or my email or my Skype or my Steam or my MSN or my CR or my CF and I think that's it. Probably. Mum wouldn't dare let anything happen to the laptop physically. She paid for it, after all.

Is still absolute trash.

Apollo72 wrote:
The laptop I use belongs to my mum. I have my own account on there, though, and I never let anybody on that account lest they access my FB or my Twitter or my email or my Skype or my Steam or my MSN or my CR or my CF and I think that's it. Probably. Mum wouldn't dare let anything happen to the laptop physically. She paid for it, after all.

.... You have a Twitter? I never knew that. XD

Anyway, over the summer I was using my brother's laptop and the Wii. But luckily, when this school year comes to a close, I can pay to have this laptop as my personal own!
*trumpet sounds*

Yus, I have a Twitter account! I know that you pride yourself on random adventures through Twiiter, though I've since forgotten your account name...

*is failure*

Is still absolute trash.

Apollo72 wrote:
Yus, I have a Twitter account! I know that you pride yourself on random adventures through Twiiter, though I've since forgotten your account name...

*is failure*

*coughhttp://twitter.com/#!/SaitoVolnuttcough* Why yes, I do take pride in my random adventures. XD
*trumpet sounds*

My childhood right here

CriminalDamage wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:
CriminalDamage wrote:
I'm starting year 11 on the second. I don't know what that is in America. Uh ... 15-16 year olds.

Ah, and I get my end of year exam results this week. But I can't go into school to get them because apparently "it would ruin the year 11's day". D:

Going by Shitho- I mean Dunkirk's standards, I'm surprised third grade takes exams XD

Third grade? Whut? (Wikipedia says that's 8-9 year olds. I'm not 8 D: )

I was making a joke based on the standards of my ghetto, uneducated classmates.

Subaru Saito Hikari wrote:
Apollo72 wrote:

*is failure*

*coughhttp://twitter.com/#!/SaitoVolnuttcough* Why yes, I do take pride in my random adventures. XD

Subtle. XD I'll follow you on Twitter now..!

Is still absolute trash.

Apollo72 wrote:
Apollo72 wrote:

*is failure*

Subtle. XD I'll follow you on Twitter now..!

It's also linked in my sig. XD
*trumpet sounds*

I'm on stupid mobile CR. I can't see any sigs or avys. Anyway, I've just created a seperate Twittter for CR and stuff. Y'know, because (for some reason) my mum follows my regular account...Anyway, I'm following you on it and 'it' is called Veritas Orbis.

Is still absolute trash.

Apollo72 wrote:
I'm on stupid mobile CR. I can't see any sigs or avys. Anyway, I've just created a seperate Twittter for CR and stuff. Y'know, because (for some reason) my mum follows my regular account...Anyway, I'm following you on it and 'it' is called Veritas Orbis.

That's alright. I'm adding it right now. :3
*trumpet sounds*

Yay! Lolwut, FinalCut's on Twitter? xD I MEAN...no, I got nothing. Why do I get the feeling that half my tweets will be insane YouTube videos?

Is still absolute trash.

Apollo72 wrote:
Yay! Lolwut, FinalCut's on Twitter? xD I MEAN...no, I got nothing. Why do I get the feeling that half my tweets will be insane YouTube videos?

Yep. I got Final to get a Twitter. XD Usually he's one when I'm on, but I haven't seen him on recently.

XD Do you usually post insane Youtube videos on here/anywhere else?
*trumpet sounds*

tastes like new reed

First Day Of School(Yesterday):
1) Getting ready for school while mentally freaking out and wondering if I'm forgetting anything.
2) Waiting for the bus: Fidgeting with my book because my stomach felt weird.
3) On the bus: Everyone stares at me so I find a seat with some other dude and don't talk while everyone else's screaming and shiz.
4) In homeroom: In science homeroom again. Yay. Oh, look, there's someone I actually know in this room!
5) Lunch: Friend doesn't really talk to me so I just sit somewhere at the table not really talking to anyone.
6) P.E.: P.E. teacher seems scary but nice.
7) Band: Band teacher mis-pronounces my name(and did so again today T_T) and explains stuff to us.
8) Math: Math teacher reminds me of my 4th and 5th grade math teacher. He tells us to share and exciting summer story, and I don't really have one, so I don't raise my hand. Everyone got stung by jellyfish while I got pinched by a crab.
9) S.S.: Teacher seems nice, tells us our schedule and times and shit.
10) L.A.: Teacher seems awesome but somewhat strict. Says that if you leave your lock hanging on your locker she's gonna flip it and laugh at you while you're trying to undo your lock.
11) Bus ride home: Very uneventful. Just like morning bus ride.

Yep. That's how my day went yesterday.
Awkward, weird, and somewhat lonely.

@Hikari: On my FB, yes. Though I force myself not to most of the time.

@filipinoamerican: Aww...don't worry! Mine will probably be worse! I know only one person in this new school and when I see them it'll be the SINGLE MOST AWKWARD MOMENT OF MY LIFE. So, yeah.

Is still absolute trash.

Apollo72 wrote:
@Hikari: On my FB, yes. Though I force myself not to most of the time.

Huh. I don't have a FB. (And apparently, I'm not missing out on much, according to the daily adventures of my classmates. XD)
*trumpet sounds*

It might just be me, but it becomes really boring before long. I only use it as a way to talk with my friends nowadays.

Is still absolute trash.

Apollo72 wrote:
It might just be me, but it becomes really boring before long. I only use it as a way to talk with my friends nowadays.

That's the same way with Myspace to me, only I stopped getting on it once I made my cosplay page. :/ Eh.
*trumpet sounds*

Apollo72 wrote:

That's the same way with Myspace to me, only I stopped getting on it once I made my cosplay page. :/ Eh.

I once made a MySpace so I could speak to a friend I made when I last went to America. For some reason, I never heard from him. D:

Is still absolute trash.

Apollo72 wrote:
Apollo72 wrote:

I once made a MySpace so I could speak to a friend I made when I last went to America. For some reason, I never heard from him. D:

Aww. That reminds me of a friend I had in 5th grade. When she moved away, we never heard of her again. Roughly 7 years later, I heard that she was getting married. :\
*trumpet sounds*

In primary, my four best friends ended up moving away before I went into high school...Damn, staying on topic is depressing! Not to mention that I met a nice girl when I was 7 in Majorca. We just chased each other for, like, 20 minutes until she had to go to the airport to get home. I met her again a year later (we used to go Majorca every year at the same time) and I was...surprised, to say the least. We were there for about a week and chatted and became friends and played silly 8-year old games. We agreed to keep in touch, so I sent her a letter some time after we'd both left. Never got a reply. IT'S A MYSTERY!
Dude, how long was that story in comparison to everything else I write. Moving on...

Is still absolute trash.

Apollo72 wrote:
In primary, my four best friends ended up moving away before I went into high school...Damn, staying on topic is depressing! Not to mention that I met a nice girl when I was 7 in Majorca. We just chased each other for, like, 20 minutes until she had to go to the airport to get home. I met her again a year later (we used to go Majorca every year at the same time) and I was...surprised, to say the least. We were there for about a week and chatted and became friends and played silly 8-year old games. We agreed to keep in touch, so I sent her a letter some time after we'd both left. Never got a reply. IT'S A MYSTERY!
Dude, how long was that story in comparison to everything else I write. Moving on...

Oh my.. That sucks. She'd better have a reason for not replying back to you.

BUT BACK TO SCHOOL: I got Artist of the Week in my art class this week!
*trumpet sounds*

I learnt to get over it. It was six years ago, after all.

And I'm gonna let somebody else answer this one. Because my answers just end up in a spiral of depression. XD

My childhood right here

Apollo72 wrote:

YOU CAN NEVER GET OVER TRUE LOVE! *bum bum buuuum*
Anyways, school starts soon. And I learned my trig teacher is loud. It's eight in the morning when I have him. I don't fully wake up until 9:02 exactly. And it's hard math.

Je voudrais une anana, s'il vous plait.

Steel Turnabout wrote:
Apollo72 wrote:

Anyways, school starts soon. And I learned my trig teacher is loud. It's eight in the morning when I have him. I don't fully wake up until 9:02 exactly. And it's hard math.

He's right! Watch you end up marrying her some day or something. Haha.
Ew...trig...gross....is it really all about triangles?
"Dilon mein tum apne betabiyaan leke chal rahe ho, toh zinda ho tum..."
"If you carry impatience in your heart, you are alive..."

My childhood right here

PhoenixFlower16 wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:
Apollo72 wrote:

Sine, Cosine, and motherfuggin tangent. You can get a year's worth of this shit right on your calculator. Or phone. Or FUCKING ANYTHING THESE DAYS WHY DO I HAVE TO TAKE THIS CLASS GRAAAAH.

I am starting school on Wednesday and I am entering my 2nd year of high school. I don't really know if I am happy about that or not... but I hope it will be a fun year. I have heard that it is really stressful though :eh?:
Thank you to PandaPrinzessin for the awesome signature(:
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<

Is still absolute trash.

Steel Turnabout wrote:
PhoenixFlower16 wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:

Sine, Cosine, and motherfuggin tangent. You can get a year's worth of this shit right on your calculator. Or phone. Or FUCKING ANYTHING THESE DAYS WHY DO I HAVE TO TAKE THIS CLASS GRAAAAH.

YOU TAKE THE CLASS BECAUSE THE MAN WANTS YOU TO. HE WILL TAKE OVER YOUR MIND USING SHIT THAT YOU WON'T EVEN HAVE TO USE LATER ON IN LIFE. ._. *noms on granola bar to release anger*
*trumpet sounds*

YOU TAKE THE CLASS BECAUSE THE MAN WANTS YOU TO. HE WILL TAKE OVER YOUR MIND USING SHIT THAT YOU WON'T EVEN HAVE TO USE LATER ON IN LIFE. ._. *noms on granola bar to release anger*

Umm..well I agree with the fact that you never use it later on in life...and the granola bar part...but um I'm not sure that he'll take over your mind... :payne:

Is still absolute trash.

PhoenixFlower16 wrote:

Umm..well I agree with the fact that you never use it later on in life...and the granola bar part...but um I'm not sure that he'll take over your mind... :payne:

Well, my teacher did.....

Speaking of which, I asked him yesterday if he missed me being in his class.

His response: "I didn't recognize you walking down the hallway."

._. That was a letdown, actually.
*trumpet sounds*

tastes like new reed

Thanks, Apollo72. I hope you have a good first day at your new school!

PhoenixFlower16 wrote:

Awww it must have been! Well if I was your teacher I would have said that I missed you! :edgy:

Is still absolute trash.

PhoenixFlower16 wrote:
PhoenixFlower16 wrote:

Awww it must have been! Well if I was your teacher I would have said that I missed you! :edgy:

Considering I usually had the lowest grades in his class, I shouldn't have been surprised that he said that. xD
*trumpet sounds*

filipinoamerican wrote:
Thanks, Apollo72. I hope you have a good first day at your new school!

Heh, thanks! ^^ I'll be sure to let you know how it goes when it comes along.

Considering I usually had the lowest grades in his class, I shouldn't have been surprised that he said that. xD

Ahahahaha I getcha. :meekins:
Page 18 of 23 [ 913 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 23  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices