Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 12 of 12[ 476 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Re: Indiana Ford and the Order of NoxTopic%20Title

It's yuzikichan!

Rose smiled even more. It made her all giddy thinking about how much Indy really cared for her. "So..." she began, trying to make conversation, "What are you going to do after we find the treasure and put it into a museum? I might have to study it and submit reports about it, then I might become a expert on the Nox civilization. I could be an authority in the anthropology universe!"
Wife of Inquisitor Amakiir and Mommy of Apollo72 and Ha³
ImageImageImage

Insanity at its classiest.

Indy shrugged. "IF we get the treasure," he began, turning onto the road that led to the mountain, which was coming up in the distance, "I don't really know. After I give it to a museum, I have to visit an old friend of mine." He looked out onto the road pensively.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose sighed and looked at Indy. "You're not going to take a break or anything?" she asked, "You need a vacation. If we find it, you should take a trip just to sit back." That man was constantly working. She hoped that he would remember to spend time with her if they were going to be together...
ImageImageImage

Indy had to chuckle. Where would he take a vacation? He had already seen a good majority of the world already. He shrugged and made a few turns on the road, as they were nearing the mountain now. "I don't know," he muttered. "Vacations are kind of boring if this is my job."
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose looked a bit hurt. HE may have been to all these places, but SHE hasn't. The last time she was out of the country, she wasn't even 5 years old. Her plan was to go on a vacation, WITH him or something. "Th-There isn't... anywhere you HAVEN'T been? Anywhere you want to visit...?"
ImageImageImage

Indy shrugged. "No, not really. I get enough travelling with my job as it is." He thought she was just talking about him personally. What she had said before made him think she was telling HIM to go on vacation.

Yo Dawg!

"I'll wager you have never seen the lost city of Atlantis," Jefferson cracked

"Or Mt. Olympus! Perhaps not even the cave in which Aladdin's mystical lamp rests," He was to busy laughing to continue

It's yuzikichan!

"Well... I'VE never to half of the places you have..." Rose admitted, "This was the first time you've let me go with you, so I've never been out of the country since I was with my parents. When I was four." She tried to drop as many hints as she could, "I sure wish I had some one to take me to exotic places and tell me all about them..."
ImageImageImage

Indy chuckled. "No, I haven't, Jefferson. Mainly because they don't exist." He and his father had always been skeptical of legends until they saw the proof of it themselves.

He got Rose's hint. She was really making it obvious. "Yes, Rose, I'll go with you on vacation," he said, now arriving at the mountain. He parked the truck and hopped out, brushing some sand off his jacket.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose hopped out of the vehicle, feeling accomplished. "So this is it, huh?" she asked, looking around. "What exactly are we searching for here...?"

Indy looked up the steep mountainside. "We have to climb up and find a certain point, probably adorned with some kind of eagle. Then we use the key to look out and find that dome." He tipped his hat up and started off to the first ledge of the mountain.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose looked up. "C-Climb...?" she muttered. She bit her lip and hesitated to go up. "I-Indy... Is there a path...?" She was not wearing the proper attire for a mountain trek.

Indy turned around and looked down at her. "Well, if you want, you can stay down here. This mountain hasn't been really adjusted to easy climbing."

It's yuzikichan!

Rose didn't want to be left alone, but she really couldn't climb the mountain. "I don't want to stay here, but I don't think I can climb the mountain with what I'm wearing..." She sighed and looked down. "I-I guess it would be better if I stayed here, though..."

Indy frowned. "Well, if you're going to stay, Peter should stay down with you as well, just in case there's trouble. Jefferson, let's head up there," he said, looking off at the next ledge up ahead.

Yo Dawg!

"I am right behind you, Sir Indy!" Jefferson said, leaving his jacket in the truck and walking to the mountain. He began to climb up.

First my hat, and now my good shoes.........Oh well, I'm rich, he thought to himself. Goodness, that was a rather stuck up thing to think.....

He followed Indy up to the first ledge.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose watched them go up, cursing herself for not bringing clothes suited for mountain climbing. She wanted to go so bad, to see what was there, but knew she would just get in everyone's way. "I'm sorry I had to drag you down with me, Peter..."

"Too Awesome to Die"

"It's okay," Pete said, "And please, call me Pete." He tapped his foot impatiently. He was a man of action, not of sitting around guarding young women. Not that he would have complained in his younger days, but now he wanted to follow them. But he was stuck here.

"So, how's your relationship with Indy going? I haven't been paying the best attention."
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose blushed. "Wh-What are you talking about?" she asked, "Y-You mean about the letter...?" She tried to think of the best way to answer this. "We promised that we wouldn't mention anything..."

Indy hopped up onto the ledge and travelled along with Jefferson up the mountain, until they reached a large wall of rock. "Hmm. Pretty tall. I'll give you a boost up there," he said, standing in front of the wall and holding out his hands.

Yo Dawg!

Jefferson placed one foot into Indy's hands and grabbed onto a piece of rock to steady himself. He pulled himself up a bit waiting for Indy to boost himself up. "Ready when you are!"

Indy lifted Jefferson up with a grunt so he could reach the rock and then stood by underneath the ledge so Jefferson could give him a hand in getting up there himself.

"Too Awesome to Die"

"I'm not really mentioning," Pete said. He compulsively checked his gun before putting it back in the armpit holster, "I was just wondering if you had worked it all out yet... Unless you've got a conversation piece that you would prefer to this one?"
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

Yo Dawg!

Jefferson pulled himself up onto the ledge and looked up. It was a mountain.

He turned back around, knelt down, and extended a hand to Indy.

Indy leaped up and grabbed Jefferson's hand, climbing up onto the ledge. Indy led the way up a rocky shelf that ran around the mountain, going upwards. "This doesn't seem like a natural rock formation," Indy pointed out as they trekked along the path. "Maybe the Noxians made it so they could get up and down the mountain more easily." He was suddenly uneasy. If they had tampered with the mountain for their gain, they probably also added booby traps to keep unsuspecting treasure hunters off it as well.

Yo Dawg!

"Perhaps for them but what of others? If this treasure truly exists, they would not make it so easy for outsiders to get to it..." Jefferson said, watching his step. "We should be careful, Sir Indy.."

Indy growled and turned around suddenly, glaring at Jefferson. "You just had to say it, didn't you? 'Be careful!' Every time someone says that, something bad happens!" He stormed off down the shelf, grumbling to himself. "And you know what else," he barked over his shoulder, "Whenever something bad happens, I'm always interrupte-" Suddenly, the shelf collapsed. Indy leaped backwards, but slipped as the rocks fell down down the mountainside. He gripped the edge tightly. "Dammit!"

Yo Dawg!

Jeffery dashed forward towards the ledge and extended his hand to help Indy up, thinking about what he had said to him before the ledge collapsed.

"You make a point, I shall speak no more of it..." he said.

Indy stood back up on the ledge, patting his jacket of dust. "It's fine. Let's just move on." He turned around and looked out at the big gap left by the rock falling. Scratching his chin, he thought about the options here. It was too large to jump over, and he doubted the two had the coordination to boost eachother over. Looking up, he noticed a large rock jutting out from the wall of the mountainside. Grinning, he pulled out his whip and motioned for Jefferson to step back.

He started forward and cracked his whip at the rock, and it wrapped around tightly, allowing Indy to jump out over the chasm and swing across. Landing on the other side, he let the whip swing back to the other ledge. "C'mon!"

Yo Dawg!

Jefferson caught the whip handle and hesitated. "Oh dear...." he said. He looked down into the gap. It was a long drop alright.

He took a deep breath to calm his nerves. He clenched the handle tight in his hands and leaped forward, letting the whip swing him across the gap. He landed on the other end, still grasping the whip. I made it! he thought to himself.

Indy grinned and pulled the whip off the rock, twirling it up and putting it on his belt. "The best way to travel, I tell ya. Never leave home without your trusty whip," he said, starting on up the mountainside. They travelled for a few minutes, along narrow ledges and treacherous passes, until finally they discovered a cave in the mountain. Indy stepped inside, examining the walls, all adorned with images of the Noxian gods. "We've found it!" Indy exclaimed. "Look around for any eagle symbols."

Yo Dawg!

Jeffrey walked around the cavern, admiring the artwork and symbols on the cave walls. "Truly astounding...." he said.

He noticed a painting that seemed to resemble a grand majestic bird with its wings spread out. "Sir Indy, could this be what we are looking for?"

Indy approached the painting excitedly. "Yes, yes! This is it!" He ran his fingers along the mural gently, taking in the picture. Pulling out the Key, he looked at the inscription on the side and then back at the mural. "There has to be something here..."

He looked around the room, at the ornate decorations surrounding them. Looking at a large statue by the back wall, he suddenly got an idea. "Jefferson!" he exclaimed, running back to the mural, "help me lift it off the wall!"

Yo Dawg!

Jefferson ran to the wall and began helping Indy move the statue away from the wall. It was heavy, but not quite as heavy as it would seem.

After a moment, the two had removed it from the wall. Indy looked at the space where it used to lie and saw a small hole, with an engraving of an eagle above it. He smiled to himself. "Jackpot."

Kneeling down, he placed the Telescope Key into the slot and looked through it, and sure enough he could see the top of the domed pillar, now buried in sand. Grinning and looking up at Jefferson, he exclaimed, "We've found it! The pillar is at these coordinates. The sneaky Noxians hid it in the middle of a mountain pass, so we could only see it from here, at the right angle. Amazing, how they could plan all this out, isn't it?"

Yo Dawg!

"Truly the work of an advanced civilization!" Jefferson exclaimed, "One can only imagine what type of work these people accomplished with such smart planning!"

He looked through the telescope. "That is our destination. Perhaps we should inform Sir Peter and Miss Rose?"
Page 12 of 12 [ 476 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay