Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 12 of 12[ 458 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Re: OC Land 2Topic%20Title

You’re so small in such a big world...

There was good reason Sandra didn't want Felix snooping around her room. There were countless images that seemed to be either carved or shot into her wall. The rest of her room was just plain white, which she did on purpose after she became blind. If anyone had paid close attention, they'd find boxes of objects dear to her, which she hid throughout the room in places she was sure no one would randomly stumble upon. Then again, it wasn't like anyone ever searched her room to begin with. It was from one of these boxes Sandra extracted the gun she told Felix about. Much as she hated to admit it, the guy she referred to as her "seeing eye dog" had actually gotten pretty close to her before he died.
All this gloominess. I feel like such a drama llama, and I haven't even said anything, she thought as she walked back to Felix.
"Here you go," she said, handing him the gun. "Just don't shoot yourself with that, please." She rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't be able to clean up all the blood by myself."
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

Last edited by Lida_Rose on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Insanity at its classiest.

((You mean Felix, right? :P))

Felix laughed and took the weapon from her. "Come on, don't lie to me. If I died, you'd be devastated. Admit it!" he prodded, putting the gun in his waistband and sitting back on the sofa.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

((...AH! *Quickly goes back and edits* Eheheheh...no one saw that!))

"Why would I be devastated over the death of a practical stranger?" Sandra asked, moving to sit down. "I wouldn't even shed a tear." She scoffed as she sat, although she was thinking about her "seeing eye dog." Felix's comments just made her think about him more, since it was the kind of thing he'd say. "So, what would you like to do now?"

Felix rolled his eyes. "Whatever. You just wouldn't admit it because you're trying to be all cold and uncaring, but I know better." He yawned and stretched his arms. "Well, I dunno. Aren't you the big mastermind here? You tell me."
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

"Ha. I may be the 'mastermind', but I am also the...hostess," Sandra said, wrinkling her nose when she got to the word "hostess". "And that means I must be...hospitable." She looked as if this task was very difficult for her. "Therefore, I'm inclined to not insult you as harshly as I usually would, and let you pick what we do."

"Oh, I could tell how polite you were by saying you wouldn't care if I died," Felix said sarcastically. "Anyway, I don't know what to do. There's bastards with guns out there, and they're watching our every move. I'm scared to take a piss for fear of bullet wounds in my... Just go with me on this."

Former anti-shipper

Chris, hearing what Sienna had said, put his head down on his desk.

This is going to be a long year... and I never even got cake...
Thanks to PandaPrinzessin for the amazing signature.

I am SomariFeyWright, the freaky and happy shipper-hating son of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5, and brother of bethanyann96, Game Over, and >Mario.<

Wotter boy

"30 minutes left class," Sienna said.

The Zelda Geek

(W-What?! Oh man..... And I still haven't come up with anything! Gotta think! And FAST!) Adam thought.

Wotter boy

"Oh, come on guys! It's not too hard! And besides, we'll spend all of December on this time period!" Sienna said.

"Trust me, my saying I wouldn't care if you died was being nice by my standards," Sandra said with a small chuckle. "Alas, even with all these security measures, it's hard to feel safe here, or anywhere for that matter." She pursed her lips. "How do you feel about exiting via underground passage?"

Felix grinned. "I'd think I was in James Bond or something. As scary as this is, it's pretty damned awesome at the same time. Think of how awesome it's gonna feel when we finally stop these guys!" he exclaimed. He chose to think about it that way rather than "I'm going to die any moment," as it calmed him and helped him accept the situation.

Sandra was more than ready to tell Felix what an idiot he was, when one thing he said made her stop short.
"Think of how awesome it's gonna feel when we finally stop these guys!"
Think of it. My brother, put behind bars by my hand, along with his cronies. Think of how it would feel to finally get justice for Martha, Max...and others. How would I live without needing to fear these assholes? When all I'd have to be afraid of is the icy cold hand of death which will be upon me soon enough.
"Hadn't thought of that," she muttered, walking to the center of the kitchen. She cleared her throat and added, louder, "You might want to stand behind me." She pressed tiles on the floor until, right in front of her, the floor seemed to open up with a staircase leading down. "Going down." She started walking down the staircase, not even seeming to care if Felix was following.

Felix was amazed, not for the first time that day. "W-Whoa! That's so awesome!" He followed Sandra down the stairs, looking around amazedly at the walls of the hidden stairwell.

"Awesome, huh? I wouldn't know. It's merely a way for me to get from point A to point B without dying," Sandra said, finishing her way down the steps. "You get the honor and privilege of choosing where we go." She pointed her cane forward. "Straight ahead is my old house, which I moved away from. I don't doubt that there are still some 'guards' there. Ahead and to the left--" She pointed her cane left. "Only leads to a building that was burned down a long time ago, which has no importance whatsoever to me. And finally, to the right--" She pointed her cane right. "...I actually have no idea what's that way. So, go ahead and pick."

Felix scratched his chin. "Hmm... Well, I've always been one for spontaneousness, so I say we pick door number three!" he said, pointing down the tunnel to the unknown location, then realizing she couldn't even see it, and putting his hand down. "Uh, let's just go."

"To the left it is, then," Sandra said, walking a few paces forward before turning left into the tunnel leading to the unknown location. "I bet it's gonna lead somewhere corny, like a field of flowers or something." She rolled her eyes. "That wouldn't be predictable at all." As she strutted down the tunnel, she realized she couldn't hear any sound coming from above it, even as she ventured further. Did this lead to an isolated location? Oh, please. I've had enough alone time with this guy as it is!

Felix rolled his eyes, following her down the mysterious tunnel down to wherever it finally led. "I bet you'd love it to be a field of flowers. It is, isn't it?" he teased, looking down the length of the tunnel and seeing nothing. He had no idea where this led, but he hoped there was nothing dangerous on the other end.
Page 12 of 12 [ 458 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay