Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 58 of 58[ 2307 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58

Re: Child's TheoryTopic%20Title

I'm bad at puzzle solving..

A slender blonde female dressed for the winter lowered her bow, glaring at the party.

"Does that even matter? What are you idiots doing out in a blizzard?!" she asked harshly. "Secondly, what's wrong with your friend? Why are you carrying her?" She raised her bow again, arrow aimed at Zex.
Professor Layton & The Lost Future. Best game ever.

I live everywhere and nowhere, usually as Kumori. My YouTube is 'WoodULikeSumCatFood', shamelessly ripped from a friend of mine.

Former anti-shipper

Somari froze. He was a very hard boy to scare, but that arrow did the job.

He quickly turned around, and looked towards the direction of the voice, and said, without dropping Skylar, "How does that question lead you to shooting an ARROW ar me?!"
Thanks to PandaPrinzessin for the amazing signature.

I am SomariFeyWright, the freaky and happy shipper-hating son of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5, and brother of bethanyann96, Game Over, and >Mario.<

"Answer the questions. Now. Or that arrow will land in a more... unfortunate place," the female insisted.

I live everywhere and nowhere, usually as Kumori. My YouTube is 'WoodULikeSumCatFood', shamelessly ripped from a friend of mine.

Former anti-shipper

Somari's eyes showed anger, but he answered,
"We're heading to some guy's forge. It's importamt."

"As for this girl, she's been impaled several times today, and their being held together by artificial stitches, so it's natural she isn't awake yet. So I'm carrying her until we get there."

I am SomariFeyWright, the freaky and happy shipper-hating son of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5, and brother of bethanyann96, Game Over, and >Mario.<

"In a blizzard. Such foolishness! Surely you know the convenience of our underground tunnels?" the woman said, gesturing to a random point. Seeing the confused looks, she moved the snow to reveal a manhole cover. With a quick jerk she pulled it off.

Former anti-shipper

"…

… Would've liked to know about that sooner..."

"You are a resident of the town, are you not? Surely you have this kind of information drilled into your skulls at an early age?" the woman asked, then shook her head. "I suppose the times are changing. My name is Alma Truths. Back in the days when this town was tiny and we could barely get food and water, I was a hunter. I still am, because you fools still can't get your own damn food."

It's Time

Zex lowered his rapier "We live together, as one party, sticking to each other, no matter how bad it gets" he replied looking at the secret passageway
Credits to PandaPrinzessin and Midnight Jasper for the sig and avi
Image Image

"Very good. I’m not a trained medic or anything, but I can help you get the girl to a hospital. The doctors are trapped inside. I’ll pay her medical bills, and from then on you owe me several favors each. Does that sound good?" Alma asked.

It's Time

"It's for the best" said Zex turning to the rest "Well? What do you think, a big thing for a few favors?"
Image Image

Former anti-shipper

Somari stood there in thought for a moment. (I don't know this girl. Is she on our side, or out to use us...? What if she asks us to do something evil, or...?)

He then looked at Skylar, being held in his arms, barely held together and unlikely to survive without real medical attention.

"... Sounds good to me. Let's just get her the medical attention she needs. Fast!"

"Good. Now get underground, now!" Alma called, jumping down.

Former anti-shipper

"Right!", Somari said, spinning his tails to quickly but gently run to and go into the tunnel.

It's Time

Zex quickly heads down to where Alma dropped to. ("Somari, PLEASE take good care of Skylar.") He thought as he landed on the floor below the manhole cover
Image Image

Alma led them down through the tunnel. The further in they got, the more lights were broken until they were walking in darkness. Eventually, there was a spot of light and Alma helped Zex and Somari up to the hospital.

"Welcome to the hospital," a nurse said politely. "Oh, it's you, Alma. Brought some injured with you?" Alma jabbed a thumb in Skylar's direction.

"Walking around in a blizzard carrying her. Get her in A&E, fast as bloody well possible," Alma ordered. "As for you two boys, you should both take a shower. You reek. I'll get you some other clothes to change into until the blizzard subsides and we can get you home." A nurse walked over, took Skylar and walked off. Dragon-Wolf rushed to Skylar, barking, but Alma stopped him with a hand on his neck.

Former anti-shipper

"Be careful with her!", Somari yelled to the nurse who took Skylar away. He then looked at and gave a short sniff of his yellow fur. The lady was right. He reeked, not to mention his fur was covered in dirt spots.

He sighed, pulled out his DS, and decided to finish this case first...

"Kid," Alma said, snatching Somari's DS. "No place for games. I catch you playing again, and the machine goes crack. When I said think about shower, I meant go and fucking take a shower."

Former anti-shipper

"Yeesh", Somari said, "I'd like to stop and play my game for a little bit considering I just made stitches for a girl I'm slightly annoyed with, and ended having to carry said girl in the body of a wimpy but awesome kitsune, all through a pretty serious blizzard, while barely surviving an attack from mysterious ice momsters attempting to kill us..."

He sighed, "But if you're gonna stoop to cussing and threats, then I supposr it isn't worth arguing about..."

He closed his DS, put it in his Sonic pocket, and went to go take a shower.

"Bastard," Alma muttered. "I just saved your friend's damn life and you still find the time to insult me." She wandered off to find Somari clothes to change into - she already had an estimate for his clothes sizes.

The Zelda Geek

Axel followed them, though he wasn't noticed due to him being so far behind. His leg was still covered in the thick ice and his movemment had been slowed down by a great margin.

By the time he reached the hospital, everyone was already settled in. He saw Somari, but not Skylar.

"Gnng... Somari...! Where's Skylar?!"

Former anti-shipper

"Sky's fine", Somari said, "Just gave her to one of these nursrs to fix up those wounds of hers. If they have any idea what they're doing, she'll be fine."

Alma looked through the lost and found, the fabrics rubbing against her hands. She selected a white polo shirt and a pair of jeans roughly around Somari's size estimate.

---

"Isn't she the mayor's kid?" "Oh my, what happened to her?" "She deserved it; that bastard stole the position of mayor!" "Is that a dog?! Ugh, they're not allowed to let dogs in! Filthy animals!"

The nurses steadily ignored the comments as they carted Skylar into theatre. The head surgeon, Nickholas Pendragon, instantly noted the entry points of some wounds.

"She has little chance of survival. She's ruptured a main artery. We'll have to operate quickly," he said to his fellow surgeons, and they began the procedure, but soon they ran into a problem.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Skylar's heart had stopped.

Former anti-shipper

Somari was just about to step into the shower; he really was; when a sound came to his.ears. . A very familiar sound, to most people who watch TV.

Beeeeeep

Somari suddenly ran out of that room, towards the sound of the obnoxiously loud, repetitive noise. If his guess was correct...

(No..! Stop thinking.that...! It isn't her...! I-It can't be!)

With that, Somari burst into the room, and, purposefully ignoring the scene, asked, "What's going on?!?!?!"

"Her heart stopped," Nickholas replied, then revived her. "Tada. Now get out. Kids aren't allowed in here, unless they're unconscious and about to be operated upon."

The Zelda Geek

Meanwhile, Axel is doing something to help his leg, which was still incased in thick, hard ice from the earlier battle.

*BAM... BAM... BAM...*

"C'mon, damnit... break already!" he said a lifted his leg and banged it hard on the floor again. It was loud and anoying, and probably not a good idea, but hey, he isn't to briliant.

*BAM...*

Former anti-shipper

"I may be in the body of a nine year old fox, but I'm not technically a kid due to my true age...", Somari muttered before walking out, ibto the lobby.

He saw Axel. "Need some help there...?"

"Oi, boy!" a nurse yelled, running at Axel. "Don't do that! I'll take you into the laundry room - it should be hot enough to melt the ice. I'll get you a towel to wipe away the water, too."

Page 58 of 58 [ 2307 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay