Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 8 posts ]

GS 123 HD has some interesting GameCenter achievementsTopic%20Title

Deputy of Self-Esteem

I'm not quite sure how I missed this, considering every time I switch back and forth between GS123 I get a notification saying I'm logged into Game Center (Pst, Capcom, fix the darned multitasking function, it drives me bonkers as is.) But GS123 HD does have some rather creative Achievements. Most of them are about easily missed easter eggs from the games. So here's an invitation to pull out your (3)DS and enjoy some of these fun secrets.

Some highlights include:

• I'm Leaving - Answer Mia Fey when the judge asks you who the victim is at the start of the trial
  • His Name is Charley - Examine the foliage plant after Maya has channeled Mia at the Wright Law Office.
  • The Angered Judge - When answering the location of the weapon answer: [in the courtroom] [the judge's chair]
  • Ladder and stepladder - Go through all ladder and stepladder conversations

For a more complete list of the crazy stuff, check out Ash's Post on the forums. And of course, a great thanks for Ash for translating them.
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
Re: GS 123 HD has some interesting GameCenter achievementsTopic%20Title

Awesome! I love challenges and goals in any type of video game, and this makes sure you don't miss anything (like getting the metal detector, Missile, and the fishing pole, or showing Larry your attorney's badge at the Hakazura main gate or Heavenly Hall, both of which I've never done.) The ladder and stepladder conversations always make me smile as well, so I'm glad they acknowledged those as an achievement. Now all we need is for Capcom to tell us who's starring GS5. :will:
(Wait, I'm looking forward to everything except the bad ending achievement... I guess I'll go for "The Miracle Never Happen") :shy:
~Credit to Jiaya on DeviantArt for the avatar!~
Charley vs. Zombies? Heck Yes!

Heh, I think I've actually done almost all of that (if not almost) in the DS games. Who hasn't, really? One of the most fun thing about the series is that you have a a lot of decisions to make (the wrong ones are usually comical) and many things to examine and present to get some hilarious dialogue.

I'm quite pleased to know that the ladder and stepladder business is acknowledged. =)

Gettin' Old!

Err I wouldn't really think this is the kinda game to need achievements...

Nothing really challenging but if they want to put them in for little easter eggs they could totally have put loads more in.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Deputy of Self-Esteem

Pierre wrote:

Nothing really challenging but if they want to put them in for little easter eggs they could totally have put loads more in.

:shoe: But they did. There's a total of 50 achievements, most of them can be found translated in Ash's post. And no, the game doesn't need achievements, as evidenced by all the previous releases, but this is like a map for all the cool easter eggs in the game. I just posted the ones "I" found most interesting.
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump

Gettin' Old!

Wooster wrote:
Pierre wrote:

:shoe: But they did. There's a total of 50 achievements, most of them can be found translated in Ash's post. And no, the game doesn't need achievements, as evidenced by all the previous releases, but this is like a map for all the cool easter eggs in the game. I just posted the ones "I" found most interesting.

Yes clearly I should read more *facedesks*
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

I'm wondering if there's one for 3-2 when you examine the painting in Atmey's office. It should be called "Look at me, I'm Luke Atmey!" :godot:

C:

Oooooh achievements! Those are irresistible to me!
There should be a Gold achievement on goading Franziska into whipping you 100 times. Maybe it'll be called "Phoenix is a masochist." :franny:
Amazing signature, done by Delsy! Thanks so much!
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes