8. The edges of the big "talk" button on the lower screen (the one with the moving arrow) has non-transparent edges.It's intentional.
14. If you present the newspaper article before Ema says he was wearing a black jacket, and then present it again, you have to go through that dialogue again. I'd recommend using a flag.Meh, I suppose... Doesn't seem like something people had issue with, though.
No, but it's still a small issue that I believe should be fixed.
15. The edges of most evidence boxes aren't transparent. I'd recommend GIMP for that unless you have anything better.I'm actually not sure what you're saying here....
Look at this image.
See the red outside of the edges? They're supposed to be transparent, not red.
17. This really is minor, but isn't the penalty bar supposed to be orange, not red, when you're damaged?Not as far as I know. ...Though I think I made it a little 'too' red, I think it's just supposed to be dark red, if I remember right.
18. The game crashed on me many times (at least over ten times). I had to go into the script to be able to continue....Really? Ngh... Alright, .ogg conversion, here I come!
I really hope you know this, but the easiest way to change the .mp3 to .ogg in the text file is using CTRL + F. (If you have Windows, that is.)
19. Edgeworth says he was wearing a black coat, but in the minigame photo, he's wearing a blue one......No blue, as far as I can see.
Really? I guess I might have been mistaken... I don't remember now.
20. Apollo seems unusually... behind, so to put it. He's a very smart person in the canon games, and you make him seem not quite as intelligent... although I might be overthinking it. Perhaps it's because of this new prosecutor.He's... changed a bit, so to speak. His personality will actually change during the course of Downfall and he'll get a lot more... Sherlock-y, so to say.
Well, that'll be interesting to see. I just hope you have a reason for this sudden personality change.
21. It feels like there's too many statements in Rudolf's logic, maybe you could mix some of them together? It gets a bit tedious.NEVAH! 20 statements or nothing!
... It's still a bit annoying.
22. I assume you have a reason for all this swearing? I did read it was going to be a darker case, so I'll assume that's the reason.I like to swear! ...And, it's now like I'm saying f*** or anything like that. This is... the easy, acceptable kind of swearing (at least in my book).
I like to swear, too. If the case is darker, I guess it's fine.
23. In the games, the date never has a "nd" after the numbers.Huh... Never knew that, actually.
You lurn sumptin new 'err day.
25. Why does Edgeworth react when he hears the name "John Doe"? From what I've gathered, it's a very common name, and he never referred to de Killer in that way in the canon games.Aha... about that... that would be going into some spoiler-ish territory of a certain game not yet released in America. ;)
Oh, I forgot about GK2! He's in the first case, correct? (I've already been spoiled of the main villain, so I don't really care.)
26. "There was nothing you could do to save the coat argument." - "G YOU" are going out of the box.I actually never tested that line, so I'm not surprised.
It's not unusual for something like that to happen. I guess your beta testers just didn't take notice.
29. Aren't you going to use the bracelet for something? Even de Killer must have a nervous twitch of some kind.He's Shelly De freakin' Killer. He's not gonna HAVE a twitch.
If anyone's not gonna have a twitch, it would be him - but if you have other custom characters, you're gonna have to come up with a reason as to their lack of a twitch.
30. The timer isn't working. It's showing a bunch of error messages on the screen.I saw it on fuandon's playthrough of it. While it was fun to watch him try to get to the evidence, I'm actually not sure what to think of this one. It works perfectly fine with me and none of my beta testers had a problem with it, so...
It's propably a problem with PyWright.
33. The music during Apollo's explanation is WAY too loud.You mean that one when he asks von Karma to answer him his side of the case or when he objects usually?
"Aka Ikutsu Nise".
There are some spelling errors here and there, but the grammar is mostly fine.English isn't my native language, actually, so that's quite an accomplishment for me.
What is your native language?