Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 15 posts ]

PLvsAA - Famitsu Nov.1 (update 2)Topic%20Title

Professor Layton Vs. Ace Attorney Has Downloadable Scenario From Shu Takumi | Siliconera
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/10/31/pr ... hu-takumi/

Quote:
Level-5 will release Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney in Japan on November 29. After the game comes out, Level-5 will release downloadable content for the game including an unreleased scenario from Ace Attorney writer Shu Takumi.

Players will be able to play the extra storyline after downloading it and clearing Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney. A gallery for the extra scenario and a puzzle solving gameplay mode.

Update 2: Court-Records' Ash provides us with a more accurate summary:

Ash wrote:
Famitsu wrote:
"Special Episode" is a mode where you can enjoy a new special original episode and riddles written by Takumi Shuu (Capcom). "Special Gallery" is a mode where you can see the comments of art director Nuri Kazuya together with illustrations, and this is also contents not included in the main game. These downloadable contents will be made available after the game's release

The article is two pages and I think that it features two new characters and screenshots (or at least, I can't remember seeing them before). Croix, the lady that owns the bakery Mhone works at. Is refered to as boss. The black cat we have seen before is called Kuroone (probably from Kuro-Neko (black cat)) and a girl with purple hair and glasses called Nazomi (librarian in Labyrinth City, likes riddles).

And there are screenshots of Phoenix and Maya in aprons.

日本在住の日本人。
I'm Japanese and I live in Japan. English is difficult for me.
Re: PLvsAA - Famitsu Nov.1Topic%20Title

迷探偵

Huhuh, I assume/hope that it's free extra content? ^^

ほほー、明日ファミ通買わないかんな~
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Well, I guess the rest of the DLCs would be the extra puzzles for Layton which are traditionally free. So I assume this new scenario will be free as well, unless it's really big.

Ash wrote:
Huhuh, I assume/hope that it's free extra content? ^^

ほほー、明日ファミ通買わないかんな~

Well, depends on the length of this extra scenario. I personally don't mind paying when it's quality stuff, and not just an attempt at a quick cash-in. But since it's apparently an extra-scenario written by Takumi, we already know it'll be totally worth it.

Free is great, though. Hope it'll help boost sales :)
ImageImageImage

Deputy of Self-Esteem

Thanks JapaneseGirl!

I never conceived this announcement would occur. Any takers on if this takes place in London or labrynth city?
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump

元・超会社員級の管理人

Well, didn't see that one coming. Hopefully we can get some more details sooner rather than later.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

Blah!

Hmm... I guess the said scenario is being offered as DLC because it's lower priority compared to the rest of the game. Or they do plan to charge extra money for it. I can see either of those scenarios working.

In any case, if it's supposed to be free DLC, it would be nice if it was included on the cart instead with the western release.

But I suppose the DLC will include weekly puzzles, as is customary with Layton games (except with Mask of Miracle where new puzzles are daily).

Gettin' Old!

Hell I wouldn't mind paying for little self-enclosed DLC cases in any Ace Attorney game.

Good Show Takumi!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Nice name, isn't it?

Written by Takumi, you say? Awesome! Can't wait to see what it is! :edgy:
PSN: Davidgui | Wii U Username: D-Man218
Re: PLvsAA - Famitsu Nov.1 (update)Topic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

Updated with a little more detail.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

Blah!

Ooh, that sounds like fun!

Dice-Off (Coming Summer 2013...)

This sounds like it will be most enjoyable. So there was no set date as of yet for when this DLC goes live?

:shoe:

迷探偵

Bolt Storm wrote:
Updated with a little more detail.

I just bought the newest Famitsu, but I think the update is wrong.

Quote:
"Special Episode" is a mode where you can enjoy a new special original episode and riddles written by Takumi Shuu (Capcom). "Special Gallery" is a mode where you can see the comments of art director Nuri Kazuya together with illustrations, and this is also contents not included in the main game. These downloadable contents will be made available after the game's release

The article is two pages and I think that it features two new characters and screenshots (or at least, I can't remember seeing them before). Croix, the lady that owns the bakery Mhone works at. Is refered to as boss. The black cat we have seen before is called Kuroone (probably from Kuro-Neko (black cat)) and a girl with purple hair and glasses called Nazomi (librarian in Labyrinth City, likes riddles).

And there are screenshots of Phoenix and Maya in aprons.

And now to university...
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

元・超会社員級の管理人

Alright, updating first post with your info. Thanks, Ash.

Once you're done with uni for the day photos would be really awesome, especially since they're discussing new characters. :minuki:

Wooster wrote:
Re: PLvsAA - Famitsu Nov.1 (update 2)Topic%20Title

wilddrawfour.tumblr.com

Ghost Trick reference...?

HERE COME DAT SPIRIT MEDIUM!
Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes