Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 17 posts ]

Famitsu 11/7 - PLvsAA, Phoenix's StoryTopic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

This is still early info, so it could be mistaken or limited. Hopefully we can get a better picture of things sometime in the next few hours.

http://logsoku.com/thread/toro.2ch.net/ ... 351684010/

Spoiler:
Post 174 wrote:
ファミ通

パン屋成歩堂がマホーネの裁判で弁護士成歩堂の記憶を取り戻す! というストーリー紹介
ラビリンスシティ版裁判長の絵がすげーでっかくのってる、誰得だよ
ジーケンの声優発表されたので今夜公式HPで、ジーケン紹介ページができるんじゃねえかな

Quote:
Famitsu

The breadmaker Phoenix Wright regains his memories of Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright at Mahoney's trial; that's the story introduction they're doing.
[[There's something here about a drawing of Labyrinth City's judge, but I'm afraid I'm having trouble translating it.]]
Jeeken's voice actor is listed, so tonight they'll probably update with his page on the official site.

Update: Ash provides us with photos of the article and an explanation:

Ash wrote:
page 204
page 205
page 206
page 207

Basically a continuation of the previous article. Big art of the judge. Phoenix still has no memory of his days as a lawyer when the trial starts, but like in GS2-2, he slowly regains his old laywer-self. Jiiken's VA is Miyano Mamoru. Witnesses: Madalla (flower selling girl), Knights (young man striving to become a knight), Bertha (old woman who sells milk) and Kyke (the old man). Just as Phoenix is in a pinch, Layton enters the courtroom with a Hold It, to give Phoenix a 'weapon' to use in the trial.

Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: Famitsu 11/7 - PLvsAA, Phoenix's StoryTopic%20Title

迷探偵

page 204
page 205
page 206
page 207

Basically a continuation of the previous article. Big art of the judge. Phoenix still has no memory of his days as a lawyer when the trial starts, but like in GS2-2, he slowly regains his old laywer-self. Jiiken's VA is Miyano Mamoru. Witnesses: Magra (flower selling girl), Knights (young man striving to become a knight), Basa (old woman who sells milk) and Kaitsk (the old man). Just as Phoenix is in a pinch, Layton enters the courtroom with a Hold It, to give Phoenix a 'weapon' to use in the trial.

Edit:
Bolt Storm wrote:
There's something here about a drawing of Labyrinth City's judge, but I'm afraid I'm having trouble translating it.

Quote:
ラビリンスシティ版裁判長の絵がすげーでっかくのってる、誰得だよ

すげーでっかく -> すごくでかく (very big)
のっている - > 載っている (to be in, to appear)

But the most difficult is probably 誰得 -> for whose benefit? -> "Do not want!"-esque meaning.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Ash wrote:
page 204
page 205
page 206
page 207

Basically a continuation of the previous article. Big art of the judge. Phoenix still has no memory of his days as a lawyer when the trial starts, but like in GS2-2, he slowly regains his old laywer-self. Jiiken's VA is Miyano Mamoru. Witnesses: Magra (flower selling girl), Knights (young man striving to become a knight), Basa (old woman who sells milk) and Kaitsk (the old man). Just as Phoenix is in a pinch, Layton enters the courtroom with a Hold It, to give Phoenix a 'weapon' to use in the trial.

Just a note: it's カイック, with a small ッ. And shouldn't マーダラ have a "d" in her name?

I came up with Kyke, Madalla, and Bertha. Knights is the same.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

迷探偵

Yeah, you're absolutely right. My head is not really working at the moment.

Though it would be more fun to romanise Madalla as Murderer (マーダラー) *whistle*
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

http://www.layton-vs-gyakuten.jp/

日本在住の日本人。
I'm Japanese and I live in Japan. English is difficult for me.

Oh, after the TGS I thought the London trial would take place at the beginning of the game, but now it seems like the game will start directly in Labyrinth City?

It's funny that Phoenix doesn't wonder why he's wearing a suit when he's just a breadmaker. :D

Edit: I really like the design of Jiken's armor. Interesting that you can't really recognize his face in the full getup... Could be potentially useful if somebody were to impersonate him.

Edit2: Can somebody translate the infos about the DLC (if there's anything new)?

http://www.layton-vs-gyakuten.jp/system/dlc.html

Ash wrote:
Jiiken's VA is Miyano Mamoru.

So I take it Jiiken wants nothing short of the death penalty, then? :godot:
"If witches worship demons, does that make Wright the devil's advocate?" - Just some caption on PLvsAA.

Lusankya wrote:
Oh, after the TGS I thought the London trial would take place at the beginning of the game, but now it seems like the game will start directly in Labyrinth City?

How do you figure? :yuusaku: I don't think I see anything in this article that says the London chapter isn't the game's prologue.

EDIT:
JapaneseGIRL wrote:

Lookin' kind of Char there, Jeeken.

Spoon tastes like fork

Huh, the graphics seem slightly improved.

Woolbeast Material wrote:
Lusankya wrote:

How do you figure? :yuusaku: I don't think I see anything in this article that says the London chapter isn't the game's prologue.

Because of this sentence:

Bolt Storm wrote:
Quote:
Famitsu

The breadmaker Phoenix Wright regains his memories of Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright at Mahoney's trial; that's the story introduction they're doing.

Ash wrote:
Jiiken's VA is Miyano Mamoru.

*sigh*

Now I WANT Japanese voices in the not-yet-confirmed-but-they-better-confirm-it-soon-or-I'll-murder-them localised version. But I know that's never EVER going to happen.

*sigh*
ImageImageImage

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Ash wrote:
Yeah, you're absolutely right. My head is not really working at the moment.

Though it would be more fun to romanise Madalla as Murderer (マーダラー) *whistle*

But that would kind of spoil the plot twist if it turns out to be true. :nick-sweat: I know, it never stopped Kirihito, but still...

On the other hand, I can see Nick calling her out.
:object: "It was you, Miss Madalla! Or should I say, Miss Murderer?"
*crowd gasps and Laby-Judge gapes*

Lusankya wrote:
Edit2: Can somebody translate the infos about the DLC (if there's anything new)?

The first is about the extra chapter written by Takumi, featuring some especially challenging puzzles.
The second is the behind-the-scenes gallery, featuring extra artwork and an interview with the art director.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Has there been any information on if this has any canon "timeline" placement to the main AA series?
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
Lusankya wrote:

The first is about the extra chapter written by Takumi, featuring some especially challenging puzzles.
The second is the behind-the-scenes gallery, featuring extra artwork and an interview with the art director.

Thank you! The DLC looks very promising and apparently it'll be free of charge.

元・超会社員級の管理人

Lusankya wrote:
Because of this sentence:

Bolt Storm wrote:
Quote:
Famitsu

Ah, sorry, I should've been more clear with that. It means that Famitsu is introducing this part of the story, not that this part of the story is the introduction of the game. As far as we know, London is the start of the game.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

The cape is self-fluttering

JapaneseGIRL wrote:

Dear God. :payne:

I may be in love with this design. It is positively epic on you, sir Judge sir.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

What did he do this time...?

It looks like Phoenix will be defending more than one person. I figure this needed to happen for there to be more court cases....I wonder how many there'll be?
Want to play my custom-made Ace Attorney case made on Ace Attorney Online? (you must be using Firefox to run it)
Turnabout Destiny
Page 1 of 1 [ 17 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes