Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 8 of 10[ 381 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Re: The Court Records Dating ThreadTopic%20Title

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
*lays her legs on Blak's lap* You're so precious Blaky. Now before I start I'll give you a disclaimer that we shadowselfs are not evil. Were not "good" either, a mixture of both really, sometimes I like to play pranks on Emiko. But I do confort Emiko when she's boxed in her room all depressed.

But Emiko is right, I am far more feminine than her. I can actually survive wearing high heels, and I love wearing dresses. And I don't understand why she loves Phoenix/Maya so much, Phoenix/Iris is where it's at!

I first turned into a sword when Emiko went into hyper mode. Her shadowy aura turned crimson red and she was angry. I turned into a sword and she pointed me towards a man's throat. Lucky, nothing bad happened. And unlike Emiko I'm not a very good student, I learn my own way, but at least I am a very social butterfly!

*Is weirded out* Hey Gnobo, look at those statues over there. *points*

Blak stiffens when he feels Emmy's weight on his lap

"Holy hell!! I can almost see the valued cloth of maidens! What color is it? It looks almost red.... Hmmmm. Okay Blak, keep it cool. Don't get tooooo excited and most importantly DON'T GET CAUGHT! Oh! We gotta look into her eyes. Must look at eyes! "- Blak thinks to himself

Blak's eyes drop down to Emmy's chest

"Shit. It's not a very revealing dress. I can't determine her size like this!! I know for a fact that there's something there, but it doesn't look like they'll be bouncing anytime soon "

Suppressing his bestial urges, Blak's face gets redder than usual. Blak's forcing himself to hold in his blood.

Wow Emmy! You're a really nice person! Sounds like Twinnie's got a lot on her plate, and you just helped get rid of the junk that she didn't want to eat! Despite my manly appearance, I'm actually quite childish! I love playing pranks too!

Blak notices that Twinnie and Gnoby are now looking at the Pokemon statues. He brings Emmy's face closer to his and lovingly caresses her. Oblivious to the mood he's creating he says to her.

Psssst Emmy. What do you say that we have some fun with the newlyweds over there? I never gave them my present, but it's never too late for a wedding present! What do you suggest we do? Oh oh oh! They never Kissed when I married them! Wait a second.... I never said "You may now kiss the bride." did I?!? IT'S NOT OFFICIAL!

We've gotta fix this! Emmy! I need your help to remarry them, and THEN we can play a prank on the two of them! After that they can go enjoy their honeymoon.

Blak thrusts his arms into the air and unfurls his massive jet black wings and stretches each individual feather. He then wraps his wings around the two of them, encapsulating them both. Isolating them from the outside world

What do you think we should do?!

Use a charm spell on both of them, they'll have no choice but to kiss passionately. *wink*

...*blinks* Where are we?.....I knew that bloody fallen angel was trouble, I guess having a shadowself that doubles as a blade has it's down sides. D:

Hmmm...It's dark, isolated, and I'm pretty sure I can't feel the floor beneath us. I know, we must be in outer space! Well even though we'll suffocate to death eventually, at least we're still holding hands, hehehehehe... ;)

Ace Sidekick!

D: No! I don't wanna die yet!

Emily if you loved me you'd tell your boyfriend to knock it off with the nonesense!

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:

Emily if you loved me you'd tell your boyfriend to knock it off with the nonesense!

Blak is currently passed out in Emmy's lap. Please try again later.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

State Alchemist

Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

(Well, I'm not suffocating, so I guess I can scratch that whole space theory. But now what? I'm floating in limbo holding hands with my girlfriend/wife/special someone, and now Blak can't bother himself to pick up the phone once in a while.)

(Well I guess now that we're alone and no one's around to take embarrassing photos, I'll ask Emiko if she wants to exchange kisses. Blak did marry us after all, but he didn't even tell me to kiss the bride, kind of a rip-off if you ask me. I guess that's enough inner monologuing for one paragraph)

*sing-songy* Oh Emiko darling! I have a very special favor to ask of you! ;)
(Ooooo, "darling"? Well I'm being a little forward today aren't I?)

The Real Human Being

A tall handsome man with long brown hair and rippling muscles that stretched the fabric of his shirt walked into the bar.

He smiled at the women who found themselves unable to take their eyes off of him, much to the dismay of the men who's masculinity was surely tarnished.

He pulls out a black credit card and puts it on the counter.

"Get everyone in here a beer on me"

A large breasted woman in a tight black dress walks up to
-

----------------------------------------------------

"Are you seriously going to post that?"

What do you mean?

"well I don't think it's fair to tease them like that"

I'd hoped they would like some professional writing.

"Italics makes it professional?"

"come on I'm hungry and you've written better"

Yeah you're right, hey let's go get some taco bell.

"lame! burgers are better!"

Oh you're gonna stick your tounge out at me are you?
-------------------------------------------------

And so, Do and Maya lived happily ever after.
THE END.

Ace Sidekick!

Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

*strokes Blak's hair* :)

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

(Well, I'm not suffocating, so I guess I can scratch that whole space theory. But now what? I'm floating in limbo holding hands with my girlfriend/wife/special someone, and now Blak can't bother himself to pick up the phone once in a while.)

(Well I guess now that we're alone and no one's around to take embarrassing photos, I'll ask Emiko if she wants to exchange kisses. Blak did marry us after all, but he didn't even tell me to kiss the bride, kind of a rip-off if you ask me. I guess that's enough inner monologuing for one paragraph)

*sing-songy* Oh Emiko darling! I have a very special favor to ask of you! ;)
(Ooooo, "darling"? Well I'm being a little forward today aren't I?)

(Ok, were alive, for now. Only downside is were in the middle of no where. still, I guess we should count our blessings.) Erm...Yes, Gnobo? *blush*

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
(Ok, were alive, for now. Only downside is were in the middle of no where. still, I guess we should count our blessings.) Erm...Yes, Gnobo? *blush*

(Alright, here goes nothing!) Y'know, Blak never finished our wedding. He missed the last part: the part where we kiss! Now that nobody's watching, how about you and I... remedy that, if you know what I mean? ;)

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

(Alright, here goes nothing!) Y'know, Blak never finished our wedding. He missed the last part: the part where we kiss! Now that nobody's watching, how about you and I... remedy that, if you know what I mean? ;)

*blush* ...Alright. *closes eyes*

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

*strokes Blak's hair* :)

Emmy's stroking wakens Blak from his slumber. He realizes the situation he's in and relishes in it.

"Is this what they call a lap pillow?! SIIIICCCCKKK!!!! Alright Blak! Time to push the relationship into a new level!!!"

With hands as fast as lightning, Blak pulls up on Emmy's dress and starts licking her exposed thighs. Why you ask? Well what would YOU do in this awesome situation?

Ace Sidekick!

*purr*.Oh Blak you're such a dastardly devil. =>.>=

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

*blush* ...Alright. *closes eyes*

Don't worry, neither of us will regret this!

(You may now kiss your bride!)

*I hold Emiko even closer to me until we are face-to-face. Then, I close my eyes and lean my face a little more forward, and our lips join together in a kiss.

Ace Sidekick!

Mmmmm. *pink hearts start floating around*

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:

Mmmmmmm.

*As the two continue to drift through the air in their romantic embrace, a familiar melody softly resonates around them*

"And can you feel the love tonight? (Tonight!)
It is where we are
It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer
That we got this far..."

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Mmmmmmm.

*As the two continue to drift through the air in their romantic embrace, a familiar melody softly resonates around them*

It is where we are
That we got this far..."

*happy tears flow from my face*

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Mmmmmmm.

It is where we are
That we got this far..."

*happy tears flow from my face*

Disturbed by the sight of the lovey-dovey atmosphere, Blak is interrupted from his thigh licking. He addresses Emmy begrudgingly

Ewwwww Emmyyyy. I'm all for romance and junk, but this is too grooooosssssss. Time to make this more exciting!

With a childish grin plastered on his mug, Blak murmurs a spell which unleashes a harsh blizzard in the space Twinnie and Gnoby are occupying.

Yay! Now it's slightly more entertaining!! Pffffttt hahahahahahahaha!!!! Damn. I shoulda learned how to transport living things with my magic... Hey Emmy! Can you give them some things to fight? Like a giant Panther that shoots lasers out of its eyes!? A LASER PANTHER?!?! OR OR OR A Gianooooorrrrmous praying mantus with 6 razor sharp arms.... THAT FIRE MISSILES FROM ITS BACK! Stuff like that!

Blak turns into a small dalmatian puppy and looks longingly into Emmy's eyes. Relying solely on his cuteness, Blak has not used his illusion magic to control Emmy's way of thinking. He's nice like that.

State Alchemist

Blak The Great wrote:
Disturbed by the sight of the lovey-dovey atmosphere, Blak is interrupted from his thigh licking. He addresses Emmy begrudgingly

Ewwwww Emmyyyy. I'm all for romance and junk, but this is too grooooosssssss. Time to make this more exciting!

With a childish grin plastered on his mug, Blak murmurs a spell which unleashes a harsh blizzard in the space Twinnie and Gnoby are occupying.

Yay! Now it's slightly more entertaining!! Pffffttt hahahahahahahaha!!!! Damn. I shoulda learned how to transport living things with my magic... Hey Emmy! Can you give them some things to fight? Like a giant Panther that shoots lasers out of its eyes!? A LASER PANTHER?!?! OR OR OR A Gianooooorrrrmous praying mantus with 6 razor sharp arms.... THAT FIRE MISSILES FROM ITS BACK! Stuff like that!

Blak turns into a small dalmatian puppy and looks longingly into Emmy's eyes. Relying solely on his cuteness, Blak has not used his illusion magic to control Emmy's way of thinking. He's nice like that.

BrrrrRRRrrrRrrrRrr!!!

W-w-who t-t-turned on th-th-the s-s-snow mach-ch-chine in here?! (I wish I could get all that magic stuff Blak has so I could make each of us a coat)

It's-s-s alright Emik-k-ko. Just st-tay here with m-m-me! I'll c-c-cover you!

*I wrap my arms tightly around Emiko Gale in a bear hug to keep both of us warm from the fierce snow pounding down on us.

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:

BrrrrRRRrrrRrrrRrr!!!

W-w-who t-t-turned on th-th-the s-s-snow mach-ch-chine in here?! (I wish I could get all that magic stuff Blak has so I could make each of us a coat)

It's-s-s alright Emik-k-ko. Just st-tay here with m-m-me! I'll c-c-cover you!

*I wrap my arms tightly around Emiko Gale in a bear hug to keep both of us warm from the fierce snow pounding down on us.

C-C-CAN'T. SEE.

*Picks up puppy Blak* I'm sorry Blak, I can only turn into a sword or a shadow. *pets Blak* Please stop, you'll kill them. And Emiko is close to having proof that love exists and that it prevails. When that finally happens I'll disappear in the light.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:
C-C-CAN'T. SEE.

*Picks up puppy Blak* I'm sorry Blak, I can only turn into a sword or a shadow. *pets Blak* Please stop, you'll kill them. And Emiko is close to having proof that love exists and that it prevails. When that finally happens I'll disappear in the light.

Blak turns back into his regular self and grabs Emmy by the shoulder energetically.
Silly Emmy. They can't die from a simple blizzard! Here I'll even given them a little cozy cabin for them to have their honeymoon in! And I can just sever your attachment to Twinnie! Didn't I tell you I'm pretty awesome at creation and dark magic? I can sever your existence as a shadowthingamajig separating you from Twinnie and creating your own body! 'Course you wouldn't be able to transform into a sword anymore... But that's fine! That means I can keep my sword since it's suuuupppper important to me!

Blak reaches into his wings like a jacket pocket and pulls out a sword that's three times the size as he. One side of the black sword is a straight sharp edge much like any other sword, but on the other there are large sharp moon-shaped curves carved into the blade starting from the middle of the sword to the tip. A tool for any handyman.

Well then, shall we get started? Oh by the way! Lemme know what you want for a new body since I'll be the one creating your new existence! You'll still retain your own memories, but you have no memories on what your body looks like other than that it's identical to Twinnie's!
If possible, can I give you bigger boobs?!?! Small ones aren't too fun to play to be entirely honest.

Blak laughs childishly while slinging the blade over his shoulder nonchalantly.

Ace Sidekick!

*opens my eyes* Gnobo look! A cabin! *grabs him by the wrist and runs for it*

Hmmm, I did want something from Emiko before I disappear, but your offer is too good to pass up. Sure, you can give me bigger boobs, and pink hair, and make me more slender. :)

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:

Hmmm, I did want something from Emiko before I disappear, but your offer is too good to pass up. Sure, you can give me bigger boobs, and pink hair, and make me more slender. :)

Thank the Lord! I thought we were going to die out here! I wonder if there's some hot chocolate and marshmallows in there! Life-threatening dilemmas make me hungry!

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Thank the Lord! I thought we were going to die out here! I wonder if there's some hot chocolate and marshmallows in there! Life-threatening dilemmas make me hungry!

*Opens the door to find the cabin only has one room with a couch, armchairs, and flat screen tv, a bed, and a kitchen area*

I wonder if there's some anime DVDs here. ^^;

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:

Blak raises his fist in determination.
Osu! Alright let's do this!Okie dokie! This won't hurt too much, but just in case....

Blak casts a spell on Emmy which turns pain into pleasure.
Okay! Now if it hurts, don't forget to go "IYYAAAANNNN!!!" it'll mucho mucho adorable!

Saaaaa, IKIMASHOU!

SYNAPSE BREAK!!! BANISHMENT THIS WORLD!!!! PHYSICAL SEVERANCE!!!!
Blak readies his sword with two hands by his hip, and slices the defenseless girl in front of him in half. Her torso easily separates from her lower half. Blak gets a nosebleed after seeing Emmy's face writhe in ecstasy. He may actually be a sadist! Who woulda thought!
Emmy's body dissipates into light which Blak captures in a huge glass bottle big enough to hold one person.
Satisfied with his bottle filled with light, Blak then proceeds to create a new body for his waifu... uh I mean girlfriend.

Alright! Pink hair... Big boobs... not too big but not too small, a D sounds good! Oh and a slim figure!

Blak imagines more with what he could do and drools at the possibilities... He wipes the saliva from his mouth with his arm and proceeds to add more to her body!

Elf ears are sexy.... a nice bikini tan.... Hmmm wings? I think I could do that! Yeah let's go with some kawaii devil wings! Hmmm would a tail be too much? Ehhh I'm not into tails. They'd get in the way. Oh better make it so she can retract her wings so she doesn't have to get her clothes specially made like I do. Well that's about it! I can't change her personality, give her magic abilities or anything else fancier than that! Let's get this show on the road!!!!

Blak walks away from the bottle and claps his hands. He watches inside as the light gathers together. Soon, a noticeable human shape forms in the jar. Naturally, Emmy has no clothes.

Oooohhhhh Emmy looks niiiiiccceeeee. Man, I did a GREAT JOB!

After stroking his ego, Blak walks up to bottle and unscrews the lid. He knocks on the lid a few times.

Wakey wakey Emmy!!! Lookie look! You're more sexier than before! Now I feel the sudden urge to steal that cabin from Twinnie and Gnoby!

Ace Sidekick!

Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Blak raises his fist in determination.
Osu! Alright let's do this!Okie dokie! This won't hurt too much, but just in case....

Blak casts a spell on Emmy which turns pain into pleasure.
Okay! Now if it hurts, don't forget to go "IYYAAAANNNN!!!" it'll mucho mucho adorable!

Saaaaa, IKIMASHOU!

SYNAPSE BREAK!!! BANISHMENT THIS WORLD!!!! PHYSICAL SEVERANCE!!!!
Blak readies his sword with two hands by his hip, and slices the defenseless girl in front of him in half. Her torso easily separates from her lower half. Blak gets a nosebleed after seeing Emmy's face writhe in ecstasy. He may actually be a sadist! Who woulda thought!
Emmy's body dissipates into light which Blak captures in a huge glass bottle big enough to hold one person.
Satisfied with his bottle filled with light, Blak then proceeds to create a new body for his waifu... uh I mean girlfriend.

Alright! Pink hair... Big boobs... not too big but not too small, a D sounds good! Oh and a slim figure!

Blak imagines more with what he could do and drools at the possibilities... He wipes the saliva from his mouth with his arm and proceeds to add more to her body!

Elf ears are sexy.... a nice bikini tan.... Hmmm wings? I think I could do that! Yeah let's go with some kawaii devil wings! Hmmm would a tail be too much? Ehhh I'm not into tails. They'd get in the way. Oh better make it so she can retract her wings so she doesn't have to get her clothes specially made like I do. Well that's about it! I can't change her personality, give her magic abilities or anything else fancier than that! Let's get this show on the road!!!!

Blak walks away from the bottle and claps his hands. He watches inside as the light gathers together. Soon, a noticeable human shape forms in the jar. Naturally, Emmy has no clothes.

Oooohhhhh Emmy looks niiiiiccceeeee. Man, I did a GREAT JOB!

After stroking his ego, Blak walks up to bottle and unscrews the lid. He knocks on the lid a few times.

Wakey wakey Emmy!!! Lookie look! You're more sexier than before! Now I feel the sudden urge to steal that cabin from Twinnie and Gnoby!

*wakes up* *rubs eyes* *stands up* hmmm, *stares down at her nude body* May I have a mirror, Blak?

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

*Opens the door to find the cabin only has one room with a couch, armchairs, and flat screen tv, a bed, and a kitchen area*

I wonder if there's some anime DVDs here. ^^;

And maybe some good movies, and comic books, and comic book movies!

Some of those things and a few game systems and we could be here for days!

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Here!
Blak produces a mirror and grins.

I gave you some extra features that I liked! Hope you like em as much as I do

Ace Sidekick!

*sits on an armchair*...*yawn* I guess that storm took some energy out of me.

*Stares at her new appearance in the mirror* I look great. c:

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:

Yeah, me too.

*I crash on the couch behind me, yawn while stretching out my arms and legs, and lay down comfortable on my side*

I guess a little rest and relaxation wouldn't hurt.

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Yeah, me too.

*I crash on the couch behind me, yawn while stretching out my arms and legs, and lay down comfortable on my side*

Goodnight. <3 *passes out*

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Yeah, me too.

Goodnight. <3 *passes out*

Same here.

G'night...honey! <3

*grinning like an idiot* (I'm gonna love calling her that!)

*falls asleep while still smiling*

Ace Sidekick!

*wakes up* Oh, he's still asleep.

*tip toes into the kitchen*

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:

*slowly rolls off the couch*

*BANG!*

*dazed* Owwwww.... (That could've ended better. Where am I? Oh wait, I'm in that cabin me and Em found yesterday. Speaking of Emiko, where is she? I remember she fell asleep on the armchair.)

Em? You awake?

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

*slowly rolls off the couch*

*BANG!*

*dazed* Owwwww.... (That could've ended better. Where am I? Oh wait, I'm in that cabin me and Em found yesterday. Speaking of Emiko, where is she? I remember she fell asleep on the armchair.)

Em? You awake?

*tries not to laugh* I'm awake, and I'm making omlettes. ^^;

State Alchemist

Thanks!

*I pick myself up off the ground.

By the way, how are you making omelettes when we're in a cabin in the middle of nowhere? It's not like there are any supermarkets out here to buy eggs.

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Thanks!

By the way, how are you making omelettes when we're in a cabin in the middle of nowhere? It's not like there are any supermarkets out here to buy eggs.

Surprisingly there's a refridgerator full on food.*puts food on a plate*

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:
Thanks!

Wow! Now that's convenient!

Which kind of gets into my question. What's been going on for the past days? We went from a playground, to a fountain, to a black void, to a blizzard, and now we're in a cabin filled with everything we could ever wish for!

It's almost like a dream!

Especially when we were kissing and there were pink hearts everywhere and that love song from the Lion King was playing in the background! You're a really good kisser by the way! ;)

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:
Thanks!

Wow! Now that's convenient!

Which kind of gets into my question. What's been going on for the past days? We went from a playground, to a fountain, to a black void, to a blizzard, and now we're in a cabin filled with everything we could ever wish for!

It's almost like a dream!

Especially when we were kissing and there were pink hearts everywhere and that love song from the Lion King was playing in the background! You're a really good kisser by the way! ;)

*Blush* grazie.

This IS the Court Records dating thread...But I don't think anyone who has came here before has had a date this bizarre, I think it's because of my shadow powers. v_v

Emily is gone for good, I think. Originally she was going to disappear in the light when I received proof that love exists and prevails.

I told myself that once I rid myself from the shadow powers I'll try to obtain the element of water.

State Alchemist

Wow! Shadow powers? You're saying your powers could've been taking us to all these places without you even knowing it? Awesome!

*Sits down at the kitchen table ready to eat*

Man, if I had powers, I'd want to have super stealth, strength, agility, and the ability to climb walls.

Basically, kind of like the Spy from Team Fortress 2 mixed with Spider-Man!

I'm sorry about your shadow friend by the way. I wish there was a way she wouldn't have to disappear even if you believe in true love now. She always stood close by you even when you were alone, what better friend could you've had?

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Wow! Shadow powers? You're saying your powers could've been taking us to all these places without you even knowing it? Awesome!

Man, if I had powers, I'd want to have super stealth, strength, agility, and the ability to climb walls.

I'm sorry about your shadow friend by the way. I wish there was a way she wouldn't have to disappear even if you believe in true love now. She always stood close by you even when you were alone, what better friend could you've had?

I couldn't teleport with my shadow powers, Blak must have did since stuff since he mentioned he can do dark magic, he and Emily probably eloped. With Emily, all I could do is use her as a sword, and if I get angry a dark aura surrounds me and my eyes turn red and I start to get mental. *pours hot sauce on my omlette* She wasn't the best friend ever but she was someone who was there for me, maybe I feel sad because even though I'm better off without her, she was still a part of me due to the fact that she was born from the darkness in my heart.

So, you wish to be like spiderman, eh? You could always reseach a way to obtain those powers. I am searching for a mermaid pearl so I can turn into a mermaid.

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:

I couldn't teleport with my shadow powers, Blak must have did since stuff since he mentioned he can do dark magic, he and Emily probably eloped. With Emily, all I could do is use her as a sword, and if I get angry a dark aura surrounds me and my eyes turn red and I start to get mental. *pours hot sauce on my omlette* She wasn't the best friend ever but she was someone who was there for me, maybe I feel sad because even though I'm better off without her, she was still a part of me due to the fact that she was born from the darkness in my heart.

So, you wish to be like spiderman, eh? You could always reseach a way to obtain those powers. I am searching for a mermaid pearl so I can turn into a mermaid.

Ooooh. So it must've been Blak causing all this to happen! But why would he throw us into a blizzard and then suddenly create a cabin before we could freeze to death? Maybe he just felt really bad for us? Or knowing how much of a clown he can be, maybe this is some sort of trap?

Or maybe, just MAYBE, someone prevented his hand from finishing us off. Someone like Emily? I mean, they were dating after all.

Once we get back home, we'll find that mermaid pearl you're looking for. If it's underwater we can go scuba diving together to find it at the bottom of the ocean.

Then when we're done with that, we can go grocery shopping for a few little things:

Some lab equipment
Some tubs of highly dangerous radiation
Some spiders
Some advanced science textbooks

Y'know, the usual stuff!

*Bites into omelette*
Page 8 of 10 [ 381 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay